BoyxBoy Recommendations

By Philoxenia_

These are boyxboy/manxman stories that I highly recommend. More

Small info
Author's Note
There's A Boy In My Bed (BoyxBoy)
I Belong To The Billionaire
Sheets | ✓
The Class Prince (Boyxboy) ✔
The Alpha And His Possession [BXB]
The Mouse and The Wolf |BxB|
Roomates (BoyxBoy)
Savage Desire [Man X Man]
The Football Boys (DISCONTINUED)
The Devils Toy [ManxBoy| BDSM]
Camp Closeted
Bitten
Unworthy Of Love (BXB)
Stubborn Wolf
Friends Is All We'll Ever Be (boyxboy)
The Alpha King's Secret Mate (Boyxboy) (Bxb)
The Prince's Prince (BoyXBoy)
"DOCTOR" BXBXBXB
"GROUP CHAT"
More (Boyxboy)
My Bubblegum Prince ✔
Our Fooling Game
Growing Attached To My Competition
Shifting Boundaries
Mr. Smiles and Mr. Badboy ✔
Rich Bastard {mxm}
P E T
The Beta (boyxboy) (Book One)
Homeless (mxm)
Immortals
I'm Gay, He's Straight -SERIES- [boyxboy]
Wanted By The Mafia [BxB]
The Dutch Boy [BxB]
The Art of Sin
To HIM,
Save Me
His Personal Assistant (BoyxBoy)
Beasts of the Woods [BxB]
The Consort (MalexMale) 《COMPLETE》
Boy Next Door ✔
Mates of a Human
The Billionaire's Waiter
The Billionaire's Heart
Toys For The Big Boys (boyxboy) ✓
Jenesis Collins
The Jock Stole my Shirt Pocket
My Quiet Mate
The Kings Personal Joker (boyxboy)
Tear In My Heart
Rising Tide
Things I Hate About Adrian Vang (BoyxBoy)
Stranded (mxmxm) (polyfidelity)
Why You Shouldn't Lend A Bad Boy Your Clothes
The Struggles Of Waiting ✔
0800 Hours [slash]
Obsession [BxB]
Falling For Him [bxb] ✔️
Bedazzled [MXM] ✓
Taming the Bad Boy [BxB]
Super Rich Kids (BoyxBoy)
Kiss It Better [MxM]
The Hunted (LGBT+)
Kissing Clouds | Short Story ✓
Can't Help but Love Him
Change of Heart
The Stars That Night [boyxboy]
Be My Addiction
Luan's Wolf
The Two Alphas of Rosewood Creek
Loving Zach (MxM)
Blueberry Scones (MxM)
Hero Vs Villain (BoyxBoy)
Shadows of the heart (MxMxMxMxM)
Save Me Romeo (bxb)
RUNNING FROM THE PAST
Snow's White | ✓
Bite Me
Curveball [BL]
Rapture
Scarlet Wreck
Race Me, Cupid
The Writer's Assistant (ManxMan)

Toy Master Series

728 3 3
By Philoxenia_

I am way too tired to add all these books as separate parts so here. 

Name: Puppet {ManxMan}

Author: Amelia_Vale

Chapters: 54

Reads: 721K

Votes: 41.9K

Status: Complete

Synopsis: 

**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK ONE**

 Demitri Inou is an assassin of the new government, molded and manicured into the perfect pet. Obedient and submissive, he'll do anything the Con Rồng tells him to because he knows the consequences of disobeying them, but even through years of torture and instilled fear, he remains somewhat defiant towards his handlers. Though he's lost all humanity, virtue, and hope of being free, he refuses to completely succumb to them, and uses his hatred towards them to fuel each assassination.

 Being the skilled killer he is, it isn't at all surprising when the leader of the Con Rồng sends him on a mission that could either end the new government or boost their following and power. A mission to eliminate the leader of the Phoenix Rebellion, Phoniks Vidroh.

 At first it seems like just another mission, another simple assassination, but things go terribly wrong, and Demitri finds himself smack in the middle of the rebellion, fighting against the strings that tie him to the Con Rồng, and the hope of freedom and safety with a childhood friend he'd always assumed to be dead.

 "... and even as the world is consumed in the flames of evil, the strong will continue to rise from the ashes."

 ((rated M, will contain explicit content, sexual themes, rape, blood, violence, & mature language.))

**cover art by Ramzy Kamen on DA: https://ramzykamen.deviantart.com/**

Name: What Happens in Vienna {ManxMan}

Author: Amelia_Vale

Chapters: 21

Reads: 79.5K

Votes: 5.5K

Status: Complete

Synopsis:

**TOY MASTER SERIES: PREQUEL TO PUPPET**

 Tobias Florian had no place in the society of the old world, his life truly began when the world itself ended. Finally, with a purpose, a reason, he takes what he's learned through the years and builds up a military of surprising power. One of the only blockades to hold back the new government, he needs to be stopped, and the one they send is none other than Carter Abbott.

 Carter is a part of the "new government" that seeks to gain ultimate supremacy against those few left from the wars. He's tied up and chained to a world he wants no part of, his very identity at stake; all he knows is darkness in a world that used to shower in so much light.

 Carter is meant to infiltrate and return with information necessary to taking down Tobias and the military he had created, but what he finds there in Austria isn't at all what he expected, and he finds himself in a free fall he never thought could be possible.

 "When it starts it's all fire and sand, and when it's over it's all glass, and it's breakable and dangerous, and exactly what I have always wanted."

 ((rated M, will contain explicit content, sexual themes, self-harm, talk of suicide, blood, violence, & mature language.))

**cover art by Ramzy Kamen on DA: https://ramzykamen.deviantart.com/**

Name: Toy Soldier {ManxManxMan}

Author: Amelia_Vale

Chapters: 53

Reads: 372K

Votes: 22.6K

Status: Complete

Synopsis: 

**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK TWO**SEQUEL TO PUPPET//READ PUPPET FIRST PLEASE**

 Dakota Bailey has been forced to conform to the belief of other's since he was young; remaining in the closet because of fear, forced to praise a God he hated because his mother's extreme views ruled his life. When his family died in the bombs, he was freed from their beliefs, but at the same time watched the love of his life die, and for years he let the pain of his loss overwhelm him and govern his life.

 He believed himself to be nothing but a toy soldier, broken and gathering dust, waiting to be melted down for someone else's purposes, paint chipping away and pieces missing. The one constant in his life had always been the stars above, he cared about nothing else, but when those stars collide in front of his very eyes, he's reminded that loving is not a crime, and that he deserves to live as much as those around him, because broken soldier or not, he still had a right to fight.

"Either way I'm still broken, my paint chipping, pieces missing, still pushing forward, still struggling, still just a toy fighting for my right to survive. What a cruel world we live in..." 

 ((rated M, will contain explicit content, sexual themes, rape, blood, violence, polygamous relationship, & mature language))

**cover art by Ramzy Kamen on DA: https://ramzykamen.deviantart.com/**

Name: Broken Doll

Author: Amelia_Vale

Chapters: 53

Reads: 208K

Votes: 13.1K

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis:

**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK THREE**SEQUEL TO TOY SOLDIER//READ PUPPET, TOY SOLDIER, AND WHAT HAPPENS IN VIENNA FIRST PLEASE**

The world was thrown into chaos the moment Carter lost his step mother. He just didn't realize it until it was too late. The war ravaged the world he lived in, destroying society and ruining more lives than he would ever be able to count, and he, though he always tried to ignore the fact, was the reason it happened.

Demi always assumed he was the one who broke the world, Bay liked to brag that it was him, but fleshing it down to the marrow of this broken world, tearing back the layers to the very beginning, Carter knew. He knew he started this. And he knew he was the one who needed to end it.

With unlikely companions at his side, people labelled as both enemy and friend fighting with him, Carter will fight literally everything he's ever known, everything he once believed in, to finally end this for once and for all.

Because even the most cruel, the most malicious of people, were innocent when they were young, and sometimes... sometimes reminding them of that innocence is exactly what is needed to purify their evil.

((rated M, will contain triggering themes, explicit content, sexual themes, rape, blood, violence, abuse, torture, talk of self-harm and suicide, intense fluff, character death & mature language.))**

cover art by Ramzy Kamen on DA: https://ramzykamen.deviantart.com/**

Name: Don't Blame Me

Author: Amelia_Vale

Chapters: 4

Reads: 6.3K

Votes: 277

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis: 

**TOY MASTER SERIES: BOOK FOUR//READ PUPPET, TOY SOLDIER, WHAT HAPPENS IN VIENNA, AND BROKEN DOLL FIRST PLEASE**

They used to be the most powerful military family in the world, hired by governments all over the world to train soldiers in the ancient ways of the Andrada techniques, but even a wealthy, talented family would harbor secrets, inner struggles, and loneliness.

Especially the second child of three, trained by the head of the house, yet manipulated into believing he'd been emotionally abandoned by those who were supposed to care for him the most.

Lonely, jaded, angry at the world, it would take a strong and dedicated person to tear down the walls surrounded Efren, but who better to try than a former Army Working Dog Handler?

((rated M, will contain triggering themes, explicit content, sexual themes, blood, mentions of abuse, intense fluff & mature language.))

Name: The Toy Master Series: Behind The Scenes

Author: Amelia_Vale

Chapters: 72

Reads: 82.3K

Votes: 3.1K

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis:

**One-Shot Requests: OPEN**

 A guide to the series filled with exclusive content such as never before seen one-shots, character sheets, fun facts, contests, etc.

 Book List in Recommended Reading Order:

 BOOK ONE: Puppet

 PREQUEL: What Happens in Vienna

 BOOK TWO: Toy Soldier 

 BOOK THREE: Broken Doll 

 SPIN-OFF: Don't Blame Me

 COMING SOON: Scintilla

 ((rated M, MA, R, and X. Will contain explicit content, sexual themes, self-harm, talk of suicide, rape, blood, violence, mature language, gore, gay stuff, spoilers, and intense fluff that may not be suitable for most audiences.))**

cover art by Xuiology on DeviantArt**

https://www.deviantart.com/xuiology

My Rating: 10/10

One of the best series I've read.

I recommend reading in this order

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 49 16
Wow, another boyxboy story. Honestly just read it ill do a better description later
52.9K 1K 23
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* *Erotic Fantasy* ~Fae, Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Dragons and more~ With no memory of her childh...
42.3K 1K 31
Mature Werewolf MxM love story
384K 24.2K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...