UNLOCKED, kotlc

By luvlulls

𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ sophie attempts everything to wake keefe up from his coma unkn... More

a/n
Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 69

1.3K 35 40
By luvlulls

Nervous laughter dragged Sophie out of her daze, and to say she wasn't all surprised that it was coming from Lady Gisela was an understatement.  She wrung her fingers anxiously and tried for her best confident smile.

"Come on guys!" She gestured to the cloaked figures around her. "She's a traitor! A scandalous traitor! She has no right to betray us like that. There is only one of her and so many of us. Let us overthrow this disgrace of a leader and not forget why we joined in the first place! Who's with me?"

The Neverseen members looked around as if trying to decide who was more powerful- Adela, along with the rest of Sophie and her friends -or the desperate Polyglot.

"I swore to Adela," one member piped up fiercely. "I joined this organization for her views and for whatever she wanted us to do. If she decides that this is the better way than-" the figure gulped "-then so be it."

The rest of the figures around her nodded and Lady Gisela growled in frustration. "You have no idea what you are getting yourself into," she warned- but the lie was so translucent that Sophie could see through it like glass.

"No more empty threats," Sophie told her, breaking the metal handcuffs with her telekinesis. "We're finishing you off."

The rest of it came so suddenly that it was practically a blur- all Sophie could hear was shouting and the sounds of things thudding behind her.... she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to keep herself from shaking... and somebody's arm wrapped around her and held her close and Sophie felt herself melting into his arms as she realized it was Keefe...

And... Lady Gisela wasn't dead.

At least not yet.

But Adela was coming up on her threateningly and Keefe's mom was shaking and...

She raised up a crystal- a silver one? -and Adela was too late.

"You may have disassembled the Neverseen," Lady Gisela whispered as she faded away. "But our project for Keefe was called Project Phoenix for a reason."

Her eyes locked into Sophie's.

"And a phoenix always rises from the ashes."

And then the room set on fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 937 21
Sophie and Keefe both go to Foxfire Highschool, but when they both develop feelings will they become more than friends? Highest Rankings; #1 in sokee...
7.2K 159 28
The Neverseen have finally been defeated, and Sophie is about to go back to Foxfire as a level four. Forkle is back to hiding things from her, though...
20.6K 185 25
What if Keefe had obeyed Sophie and Ro, what if he'd stayed home for the battle in Loamnore. This is my take on what the aftermath of Legacy would be...
36.6K 450 55
The Keeper crew will now react to really random things-like pencils.