Inexistent Mikaelson

By nyrassire

Luna Mikaelson is the Inexistent Mikaelson. She is the daughter of Henrik Mikaelson and no one knew of her ex... More

Cast
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 1
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 2
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 3
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 4
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 5
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 6
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 7
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 8
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 9
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 10
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 11
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 12
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 13
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 14
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 15
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 16
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 17
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 18
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 19
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 20
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 22
π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 23

π’žπ’½π’Άπ“…π“‰π‘’π“‡ 21

1.5K 23 8
By nyrassire

It was near the time of the pageant when Luna entered Lizzie's room wearing the dress. Luna observed herself in the mirror. She kept her hair straight with small curls on the bottom and simple makeup with a gold eye to match the dress. Luna was wearing the necklace her father gave her and her mom rings.

Lizzie quietly entered when she noticed the marking on Luna's right back. "How long have you had that mark?" Lizzie asked Luna.

"My whole life. Why?" Luna asked Lizzie. Luna looked in the mirror observing her triple moon birthmark that was half filled. Luna always had this birthmark since she was born that was the reason they named her Luna.

"I've seen it before but it was flipped the other way and on the left shoulder" Luna stared at Lizzie with a puzzled expression. Luna wondered how that was even possible.

"Where?" Luna asked her as she was curious.

"On Ryder's left shoulder it was practically the same thing but flipped." Luna's mind wandered to other places she didn't think that was possible. No two people could share the same mark unless they were connected somehow.

"Let's get a move on Mikaelson the line up going to start soon" Lizzie practically dragged Luna out of the room to the stair for the pageant.

"Now remember they're going to call your name and your escort is going to be waiting at the bottom of the staircase. Be elegant, let them take in your dress and beauty" Lizzie said before walking to the other guest at the bottom.

The escorts, the judges and a crowd of people are waiting for the girls to come down the staircase. "Miss Renée Ford, escorted by James Stephens." Vera announced as she went down the staircase.

There were only five people left on the top of the stairs Hope, Renée, Josie, Luna and another girl. Landon walked to Hope as he smelled like a bar. Luna knew he was supposed to be down at the bottom.

"Penelope Park told me that you are keeping a secret... about my mom. She says that we met her and that I don't remember it... but you do. She's lying, right? Just tell me she's lying, Hope." Landon asked Hope but she didn't know what to tell him.

"You know, I wasn't always the most honest person, but...you were the one that taught me the value in being truthful." Landon told Hope as he realized that she lied to him

"Miss Hope Mikaelson escorted by Landon Kirby" Vera announced to the audience.

"And the truth... I can't be here right now." Landon said as he walked out the doors. Hope called for him as she walked down the staircase. When she reached the bottom Roman was next to her.

"Miss Sasha Stoteraux, escorted by Bartholomew Fell Jr. . ."

Luna looks over the balcony to see if she sees Jed downstairs. "Do you see Jed down there?" Josie looks over the balcony"

"Nope, just my fill in escort," Josie told her.

"What happened to MG?" Luna asked her

"Penelope happened and what happened to Jed?"

"I don't know, he just disappeared somewhere, I don't know. What am I doing? I never should have gone through this" Luna said as she stared pacing back and forth

"What do you mean?" Josie asked Luna.

"I need to find Jed, this isn't me, and I'm not this person anymore"

"No, no, no way, no. You had your chance to drop out and believe me I was all for it because there was no way that I could beat you. Luna, you're doing this because it was important to my sister"

"It should have been you not me" Luna gave Josie a small smile.

"Miss Josette Saltzman, escorted by Miss Penelope Park." Josie looks at Luna and goes down the stairs. Josie falls and knocks out the girl in front of her.

"Miss Renée St. John escorted by Stefan Salvatore the Second" Vera announced as Renee went down the stairs.

Jed walks over to Luna. Jed smelled like a bar as well "Penelope told me that you are keeping a secret from me"

"What are you talking about?"

"She told me that you know Ryder for years and you have feelings for him" Jed looked at Luna as he was mad she lied. Luna wrote that down in her diary but that wasn't the correct wording.

"She's lying, right? Just tell me she was lying, Luna." Luna stared at him as her eyes started to tear up as she felt her heart beating fast.

"Miss Luna Mikaelson escorted by Jed Johnson" Vera announced Luna was making her way down the stairs but stopped to see Jed not moving.

"And the truth is a tricky thing... I can't be here right now. I'll see you" Jed said as he walked out of the room.

"Jed. Jed" Luna called after him but he didn't return Luna walked down without her escort.

From down below Ryder looks for Jed but can't find him. Luna goes down the stairs and feels tears coming out of her eyes as starts to tremble when she gets to the bottom of the stairs.

Luna reaches the bottom with no escort. "I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't." Luna hush fully speaks so no one hears her.

Ryder makes the decision to take Jed place and escort Luna. As Luna was about to leave she faced Ryder. Ryder kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear. "Just five more minutes. Get through this and it'll all be over."

She wipes her tears and smiles at him. He takes her hand and they rejoin the other girls and their escorts on the dance floor.

Lizzie looked at Luna with Ryder" What is she doing with Ryder?" Lizzie asked Alaric.

"I have no idea," Alaric told Lizzie.

"Are you doing okay?" Ryder asked Luna as he could tell something wrong.

"Fine. Let's just get through this like you said" They said as they bowed to each other.

Ryder and Luna locked eyes. Luna felt as if she could finally calm down. As they were dancing they smiled at each other. Ryder was feeling better when he saw Luna's face start to relax. Ryder felt content when he was holding her even though it was strange considering they never even met each other before today.

Josie walked over to where Lizzie was standing. The pair has been going back and forth arguing.

"You never consider anybody's feelings but your own."

"- What? That isn't fair." Lizzie told Josie

"- Isn't it? It's bad enough that you didn't think I'd want to enter, but not a single part of you thought that I could even win."

"Jo, I'm not a mind reader, okay? If you wanted to win..."

"Of course I wanted to win. But the second you dropped out, you gifted your entire plan to Luna." Josie told Lizzie as she looked at Luna.

"What are they now fighting about?" Luna said as she looked at Ryder. "

"Who knows? It's always something with those girls. I know you can hear them." Ryder told Luna. Ryder knew all about the Mikaelsons because of his mother. Luna focused on the girl's voice as they argued.

"Do you know how good it would feel to actually be competing? In Hayley's friend's dress?" Josie said as she looked at Luna's dress. "Did you even consider how Luna would feel wearing it?"

Lizzie looks at Luna then back to Josie. "She looks fantastic. She should feel amazing."

"Will she still feel amazing when she learns where it came from?"

Luna looked at Ryder. "Sibling rivalry stuff, about the dress I'm wearing"

"Why would they argue about a dress?" Ryder asked her as they continued dancing.

"What do you mean, where it came from? It was a gift from Hayley's friends'."

"From Henrik Mikaelson, Lizzie. Luna's dad. Henrik gave it to Olivia as a gift and Hayley kept it after her death" Josie said as she walked away from Lizzie. Lizzie stared at Luna as she knew that she was listening to their conversation.

Luna was feeling all different emotions but mostly sadness and grief. Luna knew why the dress looked familiar as she saw it in her mom's closet when she was little. Luna wanted to cry as she found out her dad gave the dress to her mom.

"What happened?" Ryder asked as he noticed Luna's demeanor change.

"My dad gave it to my mom." Luna said as she turned red then stammered.

"Your dad chose the dress? Are you okay?" Ryder asked Luna. Ryder wanted nothing more than to stop dancing and hold Luna in her arms as she was crying. He knew that the dress was a trigger that caused Luna to stop dancing as tears ran down her cheeks. Ryder stopped when she pulled out of his arm as she looked up at the sky. The room was lowly rumbling which Ryder knew had to do with Luna's emotions.

"Without further ado, it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls. From the Salvatore School, Miss Luna Mikaelson." Vera announced and everyone started to clap as a spotlight landed on Luna.

As Luna was hyperventilating as her heart kept speeding around the room everything started to shake. Ryder walked over to Luna and engulfed her into a hug she was hesitant.

"Hey everything Okays. Breathes. Just let it out. The real way. The way you've needed to all along. I got you" Ryder said to Luna hoping to calm her down. Luna started to cry into Ryder as he held her. Luna felt safe in his arms like she never has with anyone else.

After sometime Luna looked up at Ryder and smiled before he left to check on his sister. Luna was crowned then she went to her room before she undressed. Luna put the dress in the box before heading outside to get some fresh air.

Luna was walking around in the night when she made her way to the old mill and she started hearing groans as she got closer she saw Jed with a half naked Stella. Luna's heart started to break at the sight of the pair.

She walked closer to them as she yelled at them. "What the hell!" Luna was mad and in her head she thought that he can't be but he was. The pair looked at Luna shocked to see her.

"Luna wait I can explain" Jed called out but Luna was already walking away from them. She turned around after he heard her name again.

"What do you want? How dare you!! My own sister" Luna asked as she yelled at him before she slapped him. She wanted nothing then to snap his neck but unlike vampire if she does he will die for good. Luna yelled at him.

"Just let me explain please" he told her but Luna didn't want to talk to him but he grabbed her arm.

"No please tell me you didn't really cheat on me with he...her" Luna stuttered as she asked him. Jed stayed quiet as he didn't answer her.

"It was a mistake," he said, looking guilty.

"Did you do it all for her as some kind of act? Or were you only playing me?" I asked looking up

"No it wasn't like that. I did like you at first but then you started hanging out with Lucas. Your sister and I started hanging out then Ryder came along. "

"So what? Tell me the truth I got to know" Luna said as she felt her heart breaking as she almost started to cry.

"Please give me a chance, that's all I ask" Jed said as he reached for her hand but she yanked it away from him.

"What do you expect me to do?" Luna yelled at him. As she yelled a small fire started on the ground. Luna's powers are awakening; she grew more angry and sad as the flames slowly grew.

"I didn't mean for this to happen" Jed said as he saw the flame growing big.

"Why do I feel so deceived again? Guess I believed what I wanted to believe it's perfect in my dreams"

"Please Luna" he begged her but she didn't want it.

"I'm sorry but we're through" Luna said as she vamp sped away from him. Stella was slowly smirking as she knew her plan would slowly come into play.

A crying Luna entered the building when she bumped into Lucas. "Luna what's wrong?"

"He che... cheated on me" Luna said and Lucas pulled her into a hug; he put her on the couch in the common room. After awhile Luna calmed down and told him what happened. "Sorry" she said looking at him. "It's fine"

"No it's not, I shouldn't have told you. I should have listened to the twins when I first arrived. This is my problem" Luna says as gets up looking around the room.

"Luna there's something I need to tell you but promise me that you won't kill me?" Lucas asked looking up. Luna could hear his heart beating faster than usual; she slightly nodded.

"Well you see I know where your father is being hidden" Lucas said as Luna's eyes immediately snapped to him catching her attention.

"How? No one does"

"Cause I've been there before" he said looking directly in her eyes. Luna got closer to him as her eyes began to glow yellow. Lucas was looking at her a bit frightened as she made her way towards him.

"Luna please remember what you promised" Lucas said holding his hand up as he was quaking in fear at her sudden actions.

"Don't worry you won't die" Luna as she was two feet away from him. Luna flicked her wrist snapping Lucas as his lifeless body fell to the ground.

"Yet" Luna carries his body out the door as she heads to the Mikaelson mansions. As Luna walked out her eyes were glowing light blue and purple with a mix of yellow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 417 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
22.7K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
1.5K 37 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
47.2K 2.2K 30
Hope mikaelson is all about drinking and sleeping around, she's knew she had to become a fully activated tribrid, so that she can take down the peopl...