Be Mine

By Thorn_Lucilfer

I sighed as I stared down at the chibi girl. "Hina Morrow! Go disturb your Brother not me!" I ran a porcelai... More

Hunter Exam
We're Hear~
Hisoka
Third Exam
Beelding Red
Zoldyck
Heaven's Arena
Us
Chrollo Lucifer(Part 1)
Chrollo Lucifer(Part 2)
What Am I?
Killia and Gon
I think this is Chapter 14?
Ethan
Crack Chapter(Cause why not)
Happy Birthday....Goodbye
Zinx
Sims House Design(Thorn)
Memorie and a Call
ā­ļøT.TšŸ’§
Ethan's Lover
Lime
Cause Im lazy an Dont know how this works
To Japan
The End~
Pictures

Stay Away

747 19 8
By Thorn_Lucilfer

I yawned an looked to Illumi. Shit I fell asleep on him.

"Um sorry Moon didn't mean to fall asleep."

He looked down to me then smiled, why is this cute. It's not it's face it's his personality in general that's adorable. Then I felt Hisoka's blood lust. I looked to Illumi but he slits shrugged.

"He's just gonna kill someone."

"Yeah but who."

He paused he tilted his head at the question then got up an held out a hand. I tilted my head but took his hand, he pulled me up as we went to find The Sun.

—-Illumi—-
What is this, it feels...weird. Her voice was beyond beautiful it seemed gorgeous how every note touched heaven an hell. It seemed to cure the world of its darkness an unravel time. How her voice dipped to a low tone then held a gorgeous high note that seemed to take my breath away. How can such a woman hold a beautiful melody. From what I can tell she seemed blunt curious and strong very strong. Her blood lust caught my interest but her past surprised me, so I was right it was the girl in the blood colored dress. The hair skin an eyes, why didn't I notice. She was warm, it filled my cold body even if it was just her hand. I felt warm in the cold body. She chatted an seemed worried about the clown. She had called me Moon, it is meant for darkness. Is that what she saw of me, if I ask would she answer.

"Thorn."

She hummed as her large Dow eyes stared at me.

"What dose Moon mean."

She blinked then giggled.

"In general people think it means darkness. But I see it as cool calm and collected. A Moon is a calm Pearson who thinks things through an annualizes situations. Their is more to them than the surface an they tend to be cold people when you first meet them. Now then the Sun means hot blunt and sarcastic. They'll do anything in their power to get what they want, yet they still analyze like the Moon. But tend to loose temper more quickly an discard things out once they loose interest in. Those are my thoughts on the Sun and Moon."

I watched as her hair fell to her legs as she walked on how it was straight yet had an unrulyness about it. Thorn has a small face with large eyes a petite nose and large yet slim lips..I removed my eyes. How can someone so young have that much breast. She was short and thick she had large curves small hands and feet. Yet her large eyes also resembled a cats. She was muscular but slim for her size. Large hips and legs tiny waist an arms and large breast. What do her parents even look like. Then of course her eyes, left eye was a blood red while the right was a bright lime green. She wore long gloves that went to the bending in her arms. The scars.. "You can't kill me I've already tried~"Her words echoed through my Brian. Why would she want to die, is the loss of someone you love that strong. We stopped she watched as Hisoka killed some random guy. She did a hum in approval as we walked else where.

***

—-Thorn——
It was finally over I stretched my arms up as we all showed them our two to four badges. Hisoka had lost an Gon somehow managed to get his badge. Hina got both her target and hers me and Illumi had ours an so on. We walked to the boat then after the trip was done we got into that old guys blimp.

"Mmm Thorn~do you have any food?"

I tossed a granola bar at Hina who happily ate the food as I drank a bit more water an went to the restroom. I hummed as I walked down to see Illumi. I smiled at him as he did a curt nod. I walked up to him an took a needle from his vest.

"How do you use these..."

I spoke to myself as I looked at the yellow pin then gently stuck it back to his jacket an walked away. I sat in my seat an drew a bit Kill an Gon behind me with Oreo an Kurta in front.

"Wow Thorn You can draw!?"

I looked up to the boy and did a nod.

"Shes a writer too."

Kill added as Gon's eyes lit up. Which took interest of the two in front.

"What do you write?"

The Kurta asked. I still want to know if that's a he or she?

"Fantasy, romance, action and some educational books. I'm currently working on a series."

They nodded as Oreo raised a brow.

"What's your last name.."

"Cipher."

The two in front eyes widened as they rummaged through their bags.

"You wrote these?"

"Did you write this?"

A medical volume and the first book of my series.

"Thats my recent work, the second should be out sometime this month. Um and the medical volume was written by Rose Cipher. My dead twin sister."

The mans eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry for bringing unpleasant memories!"

I raised a brow.

"I never knew my family nor met them so no harm done."

They looked at me astonished except the Cat Assassin.

"You never met your mom or dad?"

Gon looked at me with wide eyes. Right he didn't know his parents either.

"Gon it's...different then that."

He folded his brows as the Kurta asked.

"But how?"

"I was along with any females in my family disowned and threw to the streets. We only keep our last name to know we are to be treated poorly for a woman is nothing to the name. They are disgraceful and ignorant."

"That's stupid!"

"Why would someone do that!?"

"Can't do anything now I'm the last of the Cipher generation. Until I get married or have a child either they will continue the name or I will choose whomever the fathers last name is to carry theirs. So far as I'm concerned I'm not naming my kid Cipher."

"I agree with that."

I smiled at Kill.

"Thorn Cipher come to the head."

Oh yeah forgot their questioning everyone.

"Be right back."

I passed Hisoka an gave a smile as he did a smirk. Then entered the room with the examiners.

"Okay Thorn why do you want to become a Hunter?"

I raised a brow.

"Well I was going to come next year but Hina has dragged me hear with her brother Hisoka. In general I wanted to be able to help my friends on missions and I am an assassin so it would help. But in general I wanted to be strong enough to help others and to pass this help me learn what my weaknesses and strengths are."

The man hummed as he spoke again.

"Okay who is in your interest and who do and don't want to fight?"

I hummed.

"Killua he's getting stronger and it makes me proud. Hisoka to make sure he doesn't kill anyone. Hina because I'm training her then 301, he's interesting...seems strong too but not someone I would fight. I would like to fight Killua or that blond person um Kurupika? I believe that's their name. Um I don't want to fight Hina and Hisoka mainly because I kicked his ass last time we fought. It was boring."

"You beat Hisoka?"

"Yeah."

I hummed and leaned on the table.

"Can I fight one of you~"

I giggled.

"Kidding~Or am I~Come on play with me~"

I sorted my voice over but he ignored me. I huffed an walked out.

"Hinata Morrow."

"Dammit don't use my full name!"

I chuckled and waved at her as she giggled an walked into the room.

—-Hina—-
I sat down an looked at the examiner.

"Why did you want to become a hunter?"

"I wanted to prove to Thorn Chan that I was strong enough so she could train me more in nen."

He nodded and spoke again as I swung my legs.

"Who is in your interest and do you want and don't want to fight?"

I hummed then spoke.

"Thorn and the boy Killua, she treats him very different and Gon. Um Mr Leorio is a pervert. I want to fight Thorn! She won't let me fight her and states I may get killed if I do! Oh and I wanna fight Onii Chan. Um I don't want to fight Gon kun and um that Kurta um Kurupika is that persons name. Um do you know if Kurupika is man or woman?"

He laughed at my last comment.

"Kurupika is a man."

"Really? But it looks like he has boobs? Anyways bye bye~"

I skipped out an went to mess with Onii Chan.

***

—-Thorn—

"Okay time for the last faze of this exam."

We walked up to a board to see who were fighting. I hummed and saw I was gonna fight Hisoka? I raised a brow then sighed, he gonna lose especially since Hina's below him. Gon was against that Karate guy. After him was me in Hisoka then Kill an the archer dude. The fight was gruesome but Gon never gave up and soon won. I sighed an set my bag with Hina and walked to the area to fight. If I say no to both of these two then I can fight the Kurta...I huffed deciding to fight Hisoka. Gon was taken to a recovery room.

"You sure about this?"

He raised a brow.

"We'll see."

I gave a bored look as he threw a card, I dodged and used my blood daggers and cut him up pretty good. Then I ran up did a kick he dodged then did a fist down. It hit him pretty good I backed up before her could get me and took of my necklace and used my scythe and deflected the blood cards I made him. They damaged the ground.

"Really."

"Blood vs Blood."

I shook my head at him the turned my scythe into a rod and hit him in the stomach. He coughed up blood.

"You done?"

He chuckled as I dodged a blood card and turned my scythe back an held it to his neck.

"Dead, again?"

"Later."

He raised his hands giving up as I picked up the cards an dislodge the extra from the wall behind me an slipped my necklace on. I handed him the eight cards.

"Thorn as won."

"How did you do that!?"

"I'm stronger."

Oreo seemed irked at the answer as Hina huffed.

"Aww I wanted to fight you. Should've know you would beat Hisoka."

I chuckled an put my sactual on. Kill declined the fight with the archer.

"No."

The siblings spoke. I chuckled at this. Hina got the win not wanting to fight the Kurta. Then Illumi vs Kill. Before any of them fought Illumi began to pull the needles from his face. Huh so it was him. Long coal hair an large ebony eyes with ivory skin stared down at Kill. He's terrified. My eyes widened, so this is who Killua is scared of.

"Kill don't be afraid!"

I shouted he snapped out of the trance then did a nod. He gained some confidence but Illumi put his hand out shit mind control. Damn it Illumi.

"I just want to be Gon's Friend!"

Oreo shouted he was already friends which made him happy then Illumi spoke.

"You'll just kill him it's what you were made for. Friends are useless come home Kill."

I had to watch as Kill turned back to emotionless state. When Illumi came back I pulled him down with a glare.

"Your a terrible brother."

I released him an went to Killua.

"Kill are you alright?"

He didn't respond...then he moved and stopped a match before killing some guy. I sighed an walked to the people who were trying to stop him.

"Step back."

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around the boy.

"Killua wake up Gon's waiting for you."

He froze then hugged me.

"Thorn...what did I do..."

I smiled an ran a hand through his hair.

"It's okay Killua, you were being controlled."

He buried his head into my neck as Killua was disqualified.

"I'm going home."

"The doors are locked Killua."

"..."

I chuckled then frowned as he released me.

"If it gets to much then leave, but go tell your dad what's happening an update him."

He nodded then left. I sighed as Illumi was behind me.

"Happy?"

He was next to me.

"Don't even think of it."

I felt him remove the pin.

"You Deserve what I said."

"How."

His voice was cold.

"No brother would treat their little brother that way. I'm disappointed Illumi."

I ignored his presence and sat listing to the examiner on our cards. Then Gon walked in and flipped Illumi who seemed fine, Gon shattered his wrist. Serves him right, why is he cute?! Thorn! I mentally cursed myself and looked at my card then put it in my wallet.

***

"Hey Hisoka I'm going to go off by myself for a bit."

He nodded as Hina tackled me.

"Thorn can I go with Gon to save Killua!?"

I raised a brow at the girl.

"Ask your brother not me."

She pouted then turned and tackled him.

"Can I Can I!?"

He ruffled her hair with a smile.

"Go ahead."

She giggled then ran off I got up and stretched before debating to go to my house hear.

"Come with me."

I looked to Illumi.

"Why should I?"

"Don't you want to go back to my father and grandfather."

I paused but sighed.

"Okay Hisoka you going to Heavens Arena?"

He smirked.

"Oh how well you know me~"

I shook my head at him an chuckled.

"Okay I'll go with you Illumi if you treat Kill better."

He tilted his head, I sighed we have a lot to do.

"I'll help you."

He nodded at my answer, I waved off Hisoka an walked with Illumi.

"Where's Killua!"

Gon spoke with a glare.

"Kukuroo Mountain."

He turned and left.

"You know they'll get in right?"

"They can try."

I sighed as we went to his home

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.7K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...
12K 1.4K 5
Love always encounters in an unexpected situation and circumstance.If heart wants , anyone can fall in love with anybody on earth. It always has it...
142K 5.4K 33
"And the butterfly drew closer to the glistening thread, Its tender heart was filled with dread, Yet somehow it could not resist the spinner, Whose w...
55.8K 754 19
if you're still here, good job! Requests are open!!