sincerely, r

By starynightae

We'll meet each other one day. We promise. Sincerely, BTS -bts letter fic- -plot and dialogue included- -co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred one
one hundred two
one hundred three
one hundred four
one hundred five
one hundred six
one hundred seven
one hundred eight
i'm having a bad day deal with this
insta
one hundred nine
one hundred ten
one hundred eleven
one hundred twelve
one hundred thirteen
one hundred fourteen
one hundred fifteen
one hundred sixteen
one hundred seventeen
one hundred eighteen
one hundred nineteen
one hundred twenty
one hundred twenty one
one hundred twenty two
one hundred twenty three (final)

fifty six

830 48 7
By starynightae

"Good morning Jimin!" Rebecca welcomed, laying down the final two plates. Taehyung looked up and smiled, waving as well. "Sleep well?"

"I slept too well." Jimin grinned, stretching his arms above his head. "I did not want to wake up this early."

"Why are you up this early?" Rebecca questioned, watching Taehyung attempt to flip the eggs. Jimin and her both chuckled while he completely butchered the egg.

"Well I usually go on a walk to start the morning well and then grab coffee for everyone." Jimin smiles, watching Taehyung reluctantly hand the spatula over to Rebecca.

"Oh that sounds fun." Rebecca looked up while flipping the eggs. "When do you leave?"

"Ten...twenty minutes?" Jimin looked down at his watch, taking a swig of the milk in his glass.

"Oh, if you give me a few minutes, I can go with you if you want?" Rebecca handed Taehyung the plate of eggs which he laid down on the counter.

"Oh that's a wonderful idea!" Jimin nodded quickly. "Taehyung, do you want to join us?" Taehyung's head raised at the mention of his name.

"Oh no I'm alright." He denied politely. "I've got something to do this morning anyways." Jimin nodded and smiled over at Rebecca.

"I guess it's just you and me."

-//-

"Ozzy is-oh my gosh!" Jimin laughed as Ozzy ran forward, pulling Jimin with him. Rebecca giggles, watching Ozzy run around with Jimin while her and Spots walked peacefully side by side. "Becca!" Jimin wailed, Ozzy not giving Jimin a break.

"Oz." Rebecca whistled sharply, Ozzy immediately stopping, Jimin stumbling forward after the sudden stop. "Easy." Ozzy sat and wagged his tail, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Jimin stood up straight, getting his breathing under control.

"You mean to tell me you could've done that the whole time and you didn't??" Jimin looked at Rebecca in disbelief while she laughed.

"Yes, believe it or not I do have Ozzy trained. It's fun to watch you guys struggle with him."

"You're evil, woman." Jimin shook his head, continued the walk after Rebecca joined him. They kept walking a little further until they started getting closer to the busier part of the city. "Okay, we need to cover your face."

"Why...right." Rebecca sighed, rubbing her forehead as Jimin pulled out a few things from his backpack.

"Here's the beanie for your hair...sunglasses...a mask...and you need something with a hood." Jimin looked at her t shirt. "Here, put on my sweatshirt." Jimin slipped off said clothing and handed it over, Rebecca shyly putting it on as well as the rest of the things he handed her.

"How do I look?" Rebecca tried smiling, but realized he couldn't see. Jimin smiled though before pulling a mask on.

"Beautiful."

"Oh shush it Park." Rebecca elbowed his arm lightly, smiling shyly beneath her mask. "Let's continue our walk before Ozzy escapes his leash."

So the two walked into the slightly more crowded area, no one recognizing either of them. Jimin smiled once he saw the little dream catcher shop.

"Hey, you stay here, and I'll be right back with something, okay?" Jimin handed her Ozzy's leash, smiling widely. "I won't be long." Jimin jogged away, a little skip in his step.

I hope she'll like it.

"Yes, can I see your finest catcher?" Jimin leaned forward a bit on the counter. The old man smiled and nodded, turning back.

"Here it is." The old man turned back around, a beautiful dream catcher in his hands. "It has the most complicated design, and the sones hanging from it are considered the most powerful ones as well, helping even the worst of nightmares to ease to nothing."

"I have these horrible nightmares. I wake up shaking and crying on my worst nights."

"I'll take it." Jimin pulled out his wallet, a huge smile on his face. Jimin glanced over at Rebecca to double check she was alright.

And he did not like what he saw.

There she stood, off to the side with some guy. He was tall, lean, muscular, and handsome by the look of it. Rebecca was smiley, happy, comfortable. Jimin had his glasses on, but once he squinted, he could see the pink tint to her cheeks, those not entirely hidden by the mask.

Jimin's lip curled ever so as she let the guy examine her hand, tracing the tattoo on her fingers.

"Excuse me Sir." The old man politely snapped Jimin out of his jealousy, holding the package timidly. "It'll be $90.00 even. I cut it down a few dollars because you look like such a sweet young man." Jimin's jealousy left his mind for those few moments, thanking the man over and over, tipping him $100, the man walking around the counter to give Jimin a hug.

Little did he know...

"You see the guy over there?" Rebecca gestured to Jimin, the man she was talking with looking to where she was pointing. "He's my best friend, the kindest guy I've ever met." She smiled gently, watching Jimin shake the teary eyed man with both of his hands, stooping down to his level. "The most kind hearted."

"Are you single?" The guy's question caught Rebecca off guard, turning back to him just as Jimin turned towards her. Jimin walked forward just enough to hear their conversations, his eyes narrowing, uninviting.

"Yeah, I am." Rebecca nodded, nibbling on her bottom lip, glancing down at Ozzy who had decided to lay on his back, basking in the early morning light.

'What??' Jimin's eyebrows dug into his face to carve a scowl. 'Do we mean nothing?'

"Can I get your num-"

"But, I'm not really interested." Rebecca smiled sheepishly, knowing what the guy was getting at. "I'm sorry." Her mind wandered to Yoongi, imagining him scolding her for apologizing on such a 'silly matter.' He'd call her an idiot before wrapping his arm around her and ruffling her hair.

)()()()()(

"Did...did I do something?" Rebecca turned to Jimin as he drove them to the coffee shop. He didn't reply, Rebecca facing forward again, fiddling with the necklace he gave her. Jimin noticed this and sighed, the car coming to a stop in the drive-thru line.

"I was jealous." Was all Jimin said, Rebecca stopping the nibbling of her lip. Her mind clicked, instantly thinking this was a scene from a fanfic.

"Of that guy I was talking to?" She turned towards him, Jimin facing forward. His jawline was sharp by the angle he was holding it at. His eyelids laid heavily on his eyes, giving off the intimidating look he had on stage at times. "Jimin, he means nothing."

"Good." Was all Jimin said, pulling the package out from the backseat. "I bought this for you." Rebecca stared at it, looking up at Jimin who nudged it further into her hands. "Open it." Rebecca nodded, not exactly liking the cold Jimin she was stuck with.

"Oh Jimin, it's beautiful!" She held up the dream catcher, Jimin not even watching her unwrap the treasured gift. Rebecca's heart dropped at Jimin's emotionless attitude. She laid the catcher on the middle console and leaned forward, hugging Jimin from the side. "Thank you Jimin." Rebecca let her lips kiss his cheek, the action feeling natural. "I wouldn't want this from anyone else."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 9.9K 24
𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧�...
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
16.3K 1.9K 40
PARK JIMIN "we were just two tender adults who got involved with each other in ways to satisfy each other's needs. we were trying hard to forget some...
19.5K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction