Kitty Fanfic

By fjfjdbfjdbs

I have no idea what I'm doing with this story, but Kit has taken up skateboarding and plays video games, both... More

Thing Because of Copyright
Thingy
Chapter 1- Skateboarding
Chapter 2- Spider-Mina
Chapter 4- Instagram
Chapter 5- New Student
Chapter 6- Meanie, Professor? and Lunch
Chapter 7- Friday and Breakfast
Chapter 8- This Chapter Does Have a Name
Chapter 9- Date or Friendly Outing?
Chapter 10- Boyfriend?
Chapter 11- Kidnapped
Chapter 12- A Note from the Riders
I'm Sorry!
Chapter 13- Arriving at Cirenworth
Chapter 14- The Note and Little Kisses

Chapter 3- Training and Justin

394 12 55
By fjfjdbfjdbs

  Kit's Pov

    Kit arrived at the Institute and walked inside, pushing his hand against the door and letting his nephilim blood open it for him. He had found it unbelievable the first time he had done it, back in L.A, but he had been doing it ever since, never asking for a set of keys to the Devon or L.A Institutes while he was there, He thought it would be a waste of time and money to get a new key cut when he could just open the door with his hand.

   He walked through the Institute, admiring the paintings on the walls while making his way to the training room. He opened the door and stepped inside to see Jarrad and Damien sparring with a pair of training swords, which were blunt so there was less chance of getting injured during training, not to mention that when younger ones started training they hardly had control of the heavy instrument and had to build up strength  before they could wield the weapon properly. 

   Damien, Jarrad's older brother by two years, was hot. He was very, very, hot in Kit's opinion, and in the opinions of lots of Shadowhunters and mundanes alike. Damien had deep blue eyes which looked striking against his jet black hair. He was extremely muscular and about six foot tall, probably taller. Kit didn't have a crush on Damien, he just thought Damien was unbelievably sexy, there was a difference. Besides Damien thought Robert Downey Jr. was a better Sherlock than Benedict Cumberbatch, so Damien was obviously an idiot. And Kit could never date an idiot.

   Jarrad was the only one who knew about Kit being pansexual, if he was already out he would have been shamelessly flirting with Damien the moment he stepped through the training room door, but alas, he was still in Narnia so he could not try to get Damien in bed. Shame really, that boy was hot. And straight, very straight.

   Jarrad flopped down on the floor with a loud noise, haven been beaten by his brother, who was now holding the blunt sword to Jarrad's neck. Damien reached down a hand and helped Jarrad off of the training mats.

   Damien walked over to one of the benches against the wall to get a drink from his bottle. Kit walked over to Jarrad to start a conversation before training.

   "Hey, I see you've been getting your arse kicked" Kit said with a smirk.

   "Shut up, I could beat you any day and you know it"

   "Whatever

   "Anyway, you've been thinking about Ty, haven't you" Kit had told Jarrad about his time in L.A and about Ty. Jarrad was always concerned about Kit knowing that Kit still hadn't gotten over Ty.

   "I have not been thinking about Ty" Refusing to admit to pining over his ex-best friend and crush, you see Ty, unlike Damien, had a brain. He loved animals and Sherlock Holmes and knew that Cumberbatch was the better Sherlock. Or all of that had changed during the time they had been apart and Kit was unaware.

   "Kit, I know when you're lying and I know you've been thinking about Ty." Jarrad said, a bit more forcefully than the other times he had spoken to Kit that day.

   "Who's Ty?" Damien said, jumping into the conversation, like it was any of his business.

   "Ty is the name of a gorilla living in a zoo in Portugal" Kit responded sarcastically, hoping Damien would get the hint and leave.

   "Why would you be talking about a gorilla?" Damien asked, unknowledgeable of the fact that Kit wanted him to leave.

   "Doesn't matter, let's train!" Kit exclaimed with excitement he didn't feel.

                                                                                         ~~~

   To say that Kit worked his butt off in training that day would be an understatement. By the time they had finished it was 2pm and Kit was exhausted, and extremely hungry. Kit got up and walked to the kitchen, along with the other two boys, who were equally tired and hungry as Kit was. They decided to make some turkey sandwiches with mustard for a snack and order pizza.

   Upon finishing their snack they went to Jarrad's room, the only room in the Institute with a television. Damien didn't have one in his room, preferring to go to the cinema with his older and 'cooler' friends, according to him.

    They put on a movie and waited for the pizza to arrive. When it got there Kit had completely zoned out, thinking of grey eyes and raven hair. He snapped out of his trance to hear two voices saying;

   "Not it!"

   "Not it!"

   "I'm sorry, what?" He asked, confused as to what was going on.

   "You gotta go get the pizzas dude." Damien said, handing him the money.

   "Alright, be back in a sec" He left the room and heard Jarrad's voice call out to him.

   "And stop thinking about him!" Kit chuckled and called back.

   "I'll do my best!"

   No doubt Damien was confused.

   He got to the door, paid the pizza guy and brought the two large pizzas back to Jarrad's room. Kit set the pizzas on the bed and took a slice before letting the other two have some, those two ate like starving lions when they were hungry.

   They watched the rest of the movie in peace, ever now and then taking another slice from one of the boxes.

   Kit left the Institute at 5pm, saying goodbye to the two brothers on his way out. He got home at 5:30pm having taken a detour through the park to look at the small lake in the middle of it, filled with ducks and geese like usual, only this time he saw a swan as well. Scrunching his nose up at the disgusting creature he turned around and started making his way home.

   He didn't know why anyone would like swans, with their beady little eyes and needle like teeth filling that evil looking beak, he just couldn't understand what people saw in the ugly beasts. He could understand why people used to eat them though, take that evil swans!

  Once he got home he went up to his room and showered. Another thing he was getting used to was calling Cirenworth 'home', it was strange, most of his life his home had been the L.A shadow market, he always loved the bustling streets making it easy to pickpocket and the strange smells that came from the different stalls changed every night. That had always been his home, but recently he had kept finding himself think of Cirenworth as home, it was new and it felt good, it felt nice.

   After his shower he walked downstairs for dinner, still hungry after training despite eating pizza with Jarrad and Damien. He sat down opposite Mina and Jem at one end of the table and Tessa at the other, The table was only a meter and a half long so they were still quite close to each other but still had their own personal space to eat.

   They made idle conversation throughout dinner and eventually sat in silence for a couple of minutes before Tessa broke it.

   "Kit, you are aware that the Riders of Manan are still searching for your whereabouts" She spoke calmly and delicately, as if Kit was a spooked deer and she was trying not to frighten him any more. Kit didn't see where this conversation was going but decided to go along with it.

   "Yes"

   "Well, we have become aware that they know you are in Devon"

   Kit waited for her to speak again.

   "And we had an emergency meeting with several trusted members of the Clave and have come to the decision that you shall have to go to the Scholomance so you can be protected from this threat"

   Kit sat in silence for a moment, trying to contemplate what she had just said. He would have to go to the Scholomance. Ty was at the  Scholomance. He couldn't go there. He had left Ty. Ty would be furious if Kit showed up out of the blue like this. He couldn't face Ty. Not after leaving like that. He hadn't even said goodbye! He simply couldn't go to the Scholomance.

   "No, I can't go" He said to his adoptive parents.

   "Kit you have to go! It's the only way to protect you!" Tessa said to him.

   "No, I can't go. I simply ca-"

   "You will go Kit, willingly or not, you are going" Tessa spoke firmly.

   "But-"

   "No buts Christopher. If you won't go to protect yourself, then go to protect us, to protect Mina. If you stay here and the Riders find you they will kill us to get you, you know what I'm saying is true. And you will be going!"

 "But if I go to the Scholomance then I'll be putting all of them in danger and they are the most skilled Shadowhunters, if they died then all Shadowhunters would be at a loss. We would be incredibly vulnerable without the Centurions!" He argued back.

   "So if we died then the Shadowhunters wouldn't be at a loss? Are our lives less important than the Centurions?" Tessa had a skill for twisting peoples words and Kit usually admired that, she was incredibly good at negotiating, but at the moment Kit didn't like her, not one bit.

   Knowing he had lost he got up and went upstairs to pack his bag and call Justin.

   Justin was one of Kit's Shadowhunter friends and was openly gay. One night about a year ago Kit had called Justin over to play video games and they had ended up having sex on one of Kit's bean bags. He had thrown out the bean bag but ever since they had had a friends with benefits thing going on.

   They had strict rules saying that if one of them ever developed feelings for the other they would have to be honest and everything would stop, no more midnight fucks.

   He quickly packed his bags and lay on his bed until Justin knocked on his window, which happened earlier than Kit had expected.

   Upon hearing the tap on his window he went over and waited for Justin to come in and close the window before smashing their lips together. He slowly walk them over towards the bed, never breaking their lips apart.

   It was quick and probably not as good as it could have been but it helped lift him from his bad mood. They lay side by side on Kit's bed, panting heavily and with the duvet laying across their stomachs. Justin got up not long after and they said their goodbyes. Kit cleaned up his bed and went to sleep, not bothering to put any clothes on.

   Once again he dreamed of a pair of grey eyes and raven hair, the owner of said facial features Kit would probably be seeing soon. 

                                                           ~~~

1818 words! I'm honestly proud of myself. What do you  think about Kit's 'friend' Justin?

Sorry if you were hoping for a bit of smut there but I couldn't bring myself to write about Kit having sex with someone who isn't Ty (I'm not saying there will be smut, but I'm not saying there won't, I'm not sure yet)

If there's any grammar mistakes, please tell me!

Please comment, vote and follow!

Yours, LittleBunny xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.3K 22
Valentine died in the mortal war and Clary has always known about the shadow world, but they didn't know about her... This fanfic in an alternative b...
68.8K 1.5K 28
Kit Herondale and Tiberius Blackthorn one-shots. This is just going to be me writing whatever for Kitty. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!!! (Irregular updates) ...
3.7K 358 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
52.3K 752 53
This is a sequel to my fanfic "Chain of Iron". Please only read this if you have read that one! __________ Cordelia, James, Matthew and Lucie's live...