Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

By Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... More

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Natalie✨

4.5K 177 105
By Rieaboo29

Today I found out that I got a scholarship to UCLA to study psychology. I didn't get into D.A. because according to my coach. I was too loose, not enough energy or rhythm, and I was too distracted.
When she told me I didn't make it I cried and lost it because it was the only other thing I was looking forward to in life.

Good thing I did have a back up and that seemed to have work pretty well. As well as Layla, Dejon, Demi, and Jackie all got scholarships to UCLA. I haven't heard anything about Isaiah attending college but that he was going to be working under his father.

Terrance is stilling going to attend UW since he already had a scholarship going at him there. He decided to take me to prom as an apology. We still are in a pretty good relationship except the fact he does seem a little off. I don't know why or what it is but it's starting to concern me.

Right now I am with the girls and our moms going prom dress shopping. None of us haven't found our dresses yet except for Jackie.

I'm just not sure if I want a mermaid dress or a ball gown? I just don't know and Layla can't really fit the dresses she wants to wear because of the baby. So she's having a break down.

Me and Terrance colors are suppose to be gold and back while Layla's is red and black and Jackie is royal blue and black. Jackie is going to prom with Demi since she didn't have anyone to go with. She insisted on going alone because she's going to be too busy dancing and eating. And Demi didn't have a girlfriend so what's one plus one equals two.

After about another hour or so we all found the dress we wanted and went to eat with our mothers. I was so excited about going to prom with Terrance. I just know its going to be special.

|Next Week|

It's prom day and I don't have a date. Terrance called me earlier and told me he wasn't going to be able to make it because of an family emergency and he had to stay in Washington.

At first I wasn't going to go but Layla and Jackie convinced me otherwise. Plus I did spend a lot of time to find a dress. So now I'm here at Layla's house getting dressed. It's like 5:44pm and non of us are dressed yet. Mainly because of me complaining I wouldn't have anyone to go with me so it was no need.

We've literally have been talking and slowly getting dressed since four and we are no where near done. The boys are going to have a fit since we have to leave in an hour.

Right now Layla just finished my makeup just as the door bell rung. Jackie went to answer since she was the only one ready.

"The boys are here." Jackie yelled coming back upstairs with Dejon right behind her.

"Y'all almost ready?" Dejon asked.

"No. I still have to get dressed and do my hair. And so does Natalie. You know since your cousin decided to bail on her." Layla told him and he looked confused but went back to his question.

"What the hell Lay. It's almost seven and y'all haven't got dress?!"

"No. Baby we are almost ready just give us another ten minutes."

"You mean thirty." He whispered.

"DEJON?! GO AWAY SO I CAN FINISH GETTING DRESS!!" She yelled at him then started crying.

"Baby why are you crying?"

"Because your trying to rush me and I can't move as fast as I used to. Because I'm fat and I have this baby and your not helping." She cried having Dejon hold her.

"Alright baby I'm sorry. Take your time. I didn't mean it." He said as he kissed her and walked down stairs.

Once she closed the door she started laughing. Having me and Jackie look confused.

"I thought you were serious? Got me hiding in the closet so I won't be next." Jackie said as she came from the closet.

"Girl no I just brought us some more time." Layla said as she ate some more of her brownie.

"Your something else."I laughed as we finished getting ready.

20 minutes later

We finally headed down stairs and see all the boys standing awaiting for us. They all had a corsage in their hand to go with everyones outfits.

Jackie/Demi^^

Layla/Dejon^^

Natalie^^

Isaiah'^^

"Wow you look beautiful!" Dejon told me as a compliment.

"Thank you."

I looked to my left and saw Isaiah was here with another girl.

She was a blonde hair girl with a pretty smile. At least he wasn't with Lillian. They had the same colors as me and Terrance gold and black.

I smiled trying not to depressed that I don't have a date anymore. Isaiah wore a black tuxedo instead of gold like Terrance planned. He did looked good with his fresh cut hair.

After our mothers begged for a picture we finally left. The seven of us road in a luxury limbo. I gazed out the window while everyone else chatted. I pulled out my phone and texted Terrance.

Me: I wish you were here😔.

Terrance: Ik sweet cakes I'm sorry.

"It's ok Natty boo. I'll be your date because it's no way in hell I'm dancing with him." Jackie said as she held my hand in hers in kissed my cheek.

I laughed as she pointed to Demi who wave at us. "It's okay Jackie." I assured her.

I looked back out the window until we arrived. I saw Isaiah look at me a few times but I payed no mind.

Once we arrive we all got out and went inside. We found our spot then me, Layla, and Jackie started dancing. I loved dancing with them. We danced to about six songs and I got tired and hot fast. I told Jackie I'll be back as I shouted over the loud music.

I walked over to the fruit punch bowl I know is spiked. I fix me a cup and before I could even drink I turned to see Isaiah standing beside me. We just looked at each other. We didn't speak but basic off our face expressions we had a whole conversation. He began to talk when I noticed a familiar person in the corner.

I looked away from Isaiah and began walking to who I think that person is. Whoever it was, was hovering the girl down with a making out session. But he looked so familiar like a person I know so I had to make sure it wasn't who I think it was.

"Terrance?" He turned around quickly and froze.

"N-Natalie? Hey baby—" He started but I poured my drink in his face.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had a family emergency and couldn't make it?" I said as I yelled at him.

"I-I was going t-to s-surprise y-you."
He said nervously.

"Sure you were. Instead I saw you making out with—" I looked over at the girl and saw it was Lillian.

Oh hell no!

"You ditched me for Lillian? You son of a bitch?! How could you do this to me? I trusted you. I was loyal to you." I yelled at him as tears were now falling down my face as a crowd began to form.

"Natalie I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"Oh bullshit! At this point I don't even care. We're done. You can keep your little hood rat."

"Excuse me what did you call me bitch?" Lillian questioned getting in my face.

I didn't say nothing to her. Instead I balled my fist and punched her in the noise having her bleed out. I'm pretty sure i heard a crack.

"Damnnn. She got leaked!" Some one in the crowd shouted.

"Natalie. Look—"

Terrance began but was punched in the face by Isaiah. Next thing I know they start to fight. And as much as I hate to say it, but Isaiah was wining. At this point everyone was recording and people were trying to get security.

They finally came and pulled each other off after five guards came. Once everything was settled. Principle Wright threatened to shut down prom if one more outbreak happens. They kicked Terrance out since he didn't go here and Lillian had to go to the hospital. While me and Isaiah was off the hook since we technically didn't start the fight. Or at least to them.

After a while everyone went back into party mode. I walked over to Isaiah as I saw him sitting with a napkin over his head. I walked closer and handed him ice pack. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm ok. You can use it though." He said referring to my hand.

It was red and a little bruise and hurts a little but it was fine enough to move. I scoffed and placed the ice pack in his hand and on to his head. I sat next to him and signed.

"Why'd you hit him?"

"Because he hurt you." He said as i looked at him to continue. He removed the ice pack from his head to my hand placing them on my knuckles.

"I learned my lesson last time I hurt someone special and I figured he needed the to feel your pain as well as my hatred towards him."

I smiled because he did all that for me. Why does he do the things he do just for me?

"Natalie I just want to say I am so sorry for what I did to you. I really never intended for that to happened between me and Lillian and what I said to you. I was just angry and took it out on you. You are a good person and you don't need anyone like me messing you up. Which is why I wouldn't be upset if you don't forgive me, but I do hope there is a possibility that you can because I love you Natalie. I have and I always will I just hope you feel the same and be mine."

Once he said he loved me the tears came running down.

"I love you too Isaiah. During our two and a half months of not speaking you were all I thought about. Yes I'll be yours. I guess got more upset when you went to the pool party with another girl that was tattooed up instead of me."

"Pool party? Tattoo?" He questioned then thought about. He laughed and shook his head. "That was my sister you saw. Jenifer she came down to see her girlfriend Destiny." He said as he laughed hard.

"Oh."

"Yeah no. That's my blood sister. Even if she's gay and happened to find you attractive." He said as he chuckled.

"For real you think she's up for a threesome?" I joked and he glared at me. "I'm playing. So sensitive."

"Yeah and you thought I would move on that quick?"

"I mean yeah. I didn't know though so you can't be mad at me for kissing Terrance and I guess being with him. I was just trying to make you jealous." I spoke innocently.

"I'll let it slide this time but if you ever assume some shit like that again. I'll teach you a real nice lesson dating or not."

I chuckled and he kissed me before standing up. A slow song was playing and he wanted to dance with me. We danced until it was time go. Ughh I missed this. I missed him and I'm glad we are now together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 10.4K 40
*I recommend reading Tutoring Mr. Bad Boy, the first book before this one.* Everything seems to be going smoothly for Khalan and Shawn, but what happ...
5.8K 211 23
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...
1.2K 157 18
"Her smile was all it took to hunt him down" * I turned to walk away, when I felt something or "someone" pull me back. I was still right in front of...
1.3K 96 23
Natalie or Nat is a teenager who has gone trough hell and back . Her dad died of cancer and her mother hates her, she lives on her own and has a secr...