The Cold Hearted Duke(Muzan x...

By YanaTyong

Tears fall from my eyes as soon as I saw my lover with another. I covered my mouth to prevent any noises to c... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal.
Chapter 2:Him.
Chapter 3: The Dress.
Chapter 4:Date?
Chapter 5: Excitement.
Chapter 6: First Night.
Chapter 7:Two Faced.
Chapter 8:The Siblings.
Chapter 9:Companion?
Chapter 10: Request.
Chapter 11:Observing.
Chapter 13: Fault.
Chapter 14: Wake Up.
Chapter 15: Invitation.
Chapter 16: Humiliation.
Chapter 17: Know your Place.
Chapter 18: Move on.
Chapter 19: Tea Party.
Chapter 20: A Fool.
Chapter 21: Rage.
Chapter 22: Drunk.
Chapter 23: Storm.
Chapter 24: Wild Night.
Chapter 25: Why her?
Chapter 26: Sick.
Chapter 27: Interruption.
Chapter 28: Protective.
Chapter 29: A child?
Chapter 30: Peace.
Chapter 31: Party Disaster.
Chapter 32: Danger.
Chapter 33: Suffer.
Chapter 34: Duke and Duchess Kibutsuji.
Bonus Chapter!
Author's Note

Chapter 12: Jealousy?

27K 960 675
By YanaTyong

-Muzan's POV-
My eye twitches at the sight of Y/n and her butler.
Its been days and... I don't like the way he looks at her... But maybe its just my imagination...

Why the hell am I so bothered by this anyway?!

I need to focus on my work... What day is it anyway? Maybe I should ask her out on a date...

"Daki." I spoke out,she stops fixing the bookshelves and turned to me.
"Clear my schedule for today,I'm going out." I added as I got up and started to head out.
"As you wish." She replies and bows,

I got out of the room and headed to the garden,
As soon as I was approaching them,both of them became quiet, I only ignored the awkwardness and smiled at my wife.
"The weather's really nice today Y/n." I spoke out,
"Y-Yeah,I hope you don't mind that I'm at the garden all the time."
"Oh don't worry,I don't mind it at all,its been so long since you've gotten in the town right? How about we go out on a date?" I asked,glancing at that butler of hers to see his expression.

He only wore a poker face, hmm... Why do I even care on who she hangs out with??
Why did I even anticipate anything suspicious from this bastard?

"Sure! Let me just go and get ready." She replied with a smile,
She soon started walking away,her butler was about to follow in suit,
"Its fine Tanjirou,Daki can help me." She says,her butler nods. She soon left.

I smirked,
Good for him, he can't always follow her around like a lost puppy.

-Tanjirou's POV-
Y/n left... Ugh why did she leave me with this guy... He makes me uncomfortable,it always feels like he's glaring at me 24/7.

Besides I don't think he deserves Y/n... But I guess he treats her fine so its alright... I still don't like him.

-Time Skip-
-3rd Person POV-
"Shall we head to the market?" Muzan asks,you nodded. Both of you were in a Carriage,you were excited to go out again. Tha fact that it was also a date excites you more.

'Calm down Y/n, he's only doing this because its normal not because he loves you....' You thought,reassuring yourself that theres no need to be excited over this.
You glanced at him,he was staring outside the window of your carriage.

'Y-yeah he doesn't love me... But why does my chest hurt thinking about it...? Its probably nothing.' You thought and brushed your feelings off.

After the quiet and awkward ride tot the market,you both finally reached your Destination.

Muzan got out of the carriage first,and as you were just at the door of the carriage,you looked around and noticed Muzan's hand out for you to take.

You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Thank you." You spoke out while walking down the small stairs of the carriage.

You both soon walked around town,until you saw a shop with ties and bow ties.
You quickly thought of Tanjirou, he only had a tie for his butler costume.

'Maybe I should buy him a bow ties... Maybe ribbons too...' you thought,
"Are you planning on buying somethung there?" Muzan asks,
"Yeah,I was gonna have a look around,I thought about buying one for Tanjirou..."

'Is she thinking about that butler..?' Muzan thought.
He then quickly held your hand and kissed it,
You quickly blushed at this,
"How about buying one for me too?" He asks,
'W-Whats with him...?!' You thought,panicking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 12.6K 27
"Finally, someone worthy of my time." - You find yourself on the verge of death, until Muzan Kibutsuji, the king of demons himself, decides to save y...
76.2K 2K 16
"๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ" (๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง.๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โžฅ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ Kibutsuji Muzan, the ambitious, high-flying politician the world needed, knew...
75.4K 1.2K 12
Muzan x reader The greedy lust circulating around him was suffocating, his cock straining against his trousers, he glanced at the demon fucking you...
58.4K 1.8K 16
Tanjiro had always done his best on missions, succeeding and pushing onward. But one thing continued to bug him. After his first encounter with Muzan...