All The Missing Pieces

Por 12inch_liz

You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 81

1.6K 51 7
Por 12inch_liz

(A month later)

Jihyo: Come on Y/N, you don't want to be late on your own wedding.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm just really nervous.

Mina: Of?

Y/N: I don't know....

Sana: Here, have a drink, it'll calm you down for a bit.

Sana handed you a glass of champagne, you drank it all and you smiled at them.

Y/N: Alright, let's go get ready.

Nayeon: Yeah!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jackson: Damn, I look good in a tuxedo.

Mark: You look like you're those type of guys that will embarrass themselves in front of a girl for trying to make a funny joke.

Jackson: The audacity, you better shullup, that's why yo breath stink with yo baldheaded self, you get on MY NERVES, GET OFF OF THEM.

Mark: I think the think not, so you think you're funny..that's why the back of your neck built like a toilet plunger. FLUG, FLUG, FLUG.

Jackson: And them hairs on the back of your neck crinkled up like them pages in your diary, ooouu.

Mark: No they not.....WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT YOU MEAN!

Yunho: Guys! Stop messing around and finish getting ready.

Jackson: Fine, but this isn't over Mark.

Mark: Ouu, I'm scare, ugly self.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jeongyeon: We're here!

Y/N: Where's the rest of the guys?

Nayeon: Getting ready as well.

Momo: And we have to get ready also, now let's go.

All of y'all went inside of a mansion and started to get ready, but when you guys went inside, you were greeted by some women standing in the living room.

Women#1: Miss Y/N, please follow me.

Y/N: Umm, okay....

You left with the women and the both of y'all went upstairs. Twice were left behind with other women's.

Women#2: Please lady's, follow me to the room.

Jihyo: Okay.

Twice followed the lady along with some of them following them behind. They were in a room and they saw nothing but the dresses they're going to wear for the wedding and makeup along with hair supplies.

As for you, it's the same, you saw your wedding dress, makeup, and hair supplies. The lady that brought you to the room told you to sit on the chair and you did, once you were sitting down, she started to do your hair and some other lady's walked in and started to do your makeup.

Twice were getting their hair done while the other ones were getting their makeup done.

(3 hours later)

Women#1: And we're done miss Y/N, now we need your dress and your ready to see your friends.

You looked in the mirror and you were surprised and happy at the same time. You loved the way they made you look.

Y/N: I love it.

Women#1: I'm glad, now come on, we have to help you put on your dress so you can see your friends.

Y/N: Okay.

Twice were done with their hair and makeup and they loved it as well, all they needed was to put on their dress and they will wait for you in the waiting room.

Mina: We look beautiful.

Momo: And we will look more beautiful when we put on our dress.

Jihyo: I can't wait to see Y/N.

Tzuyu: I feel like I'm going to cry when I see her in her dress.

Sana: Let's hope for the best.

The lady's in the room you were in were fixing the dress while you waited patiently to look at yourself in the mirror.

You saw the lady's backing away from you and that gave you the signal that they were finish, you looked at yourself in the mirror and you wanted to cry, but you didn't want to ruined the makeup they took for almost 3 hours for.

Women#1: You May now go to your friends on the waiting room, I'll take you there.

Y/N: Okay.

Twice were too distracted by looking at themselves in the mirror, they loved how they look and they started to complement each other's.

Tzuyu: We're looking really beautiful.

Y/N: Yes you are.

Everyone turned their heads towards you, they all had their jaws opened while some of them tried to hold in their tears.

Momo: You look beautiful!

Tzuyu: Let me look away before I cry my eyeballs out.

Sana: That's my girl!

Chaeyoung: You look gorgeous Y/N.

Y/N: Thank you, and you all look very beautiful in your dresses, now let's drink a little bit of champagne since we have an hour left before the wedding really starts.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ateez and Got7 were outside the mansion since they were ready an hour ago and they decided to go outside to greet the people in the party.

Wooyoung: I'm hungry, let's go see what we can eat at the dining table!

San: For once, stop eating.

Wooyoung: You're calling me fat?

San; No, you eat then like 10 or 15 minutes passes and then you get hungry again, you have a small stomach. How much food could you drown yourself into?

Wooyoung: A lot.

Ateez and Got7 got their plates of food and went to go sit down on a empty table. The wedding decorations looked really beautiful.

Everyone was having a good time and enjoyed everything.

Jackson: Why you took so long?

Mark: That old lady was taking her good old sweet precious time to put them green beans on her plate.....her old self.

Mark sat down on the table with the rest of Ateez and Got7.

Jackson: you built like a green bean.

Hongjoong: Here we go again...

Mark: And your scalp built like a BRICK WALL!! When JB be brushing yo nappy head, it sounds like he be crunching on apples. AGCH,AGCH,AGCH.....Unhealthily.

Jackson: NAKAKAKAKAAKA, you got jokes....my scalp don't be dry.

Mark: Oh yes it is, because when the lights went out in the house the other day, I think it's because of yo big old dry like the sahara SCALP sucked up all the electricity current, jussssss saying.

Jackson: Oh you better shullup!

Mark: I think the think not, I WONT, I WONT.

JB: SHUT UP!

Mark: Ouu....I'll shut up, let me eat.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You and Twice were having y'all selfs a little party in the waiting room until someone came in.

Women: Sorry to interrupt, but the wedding it's going to start in 5 minutes.

And with that, the women left the room.

Tzuyu: Oh lord, it's finally going to start!

Y/N: I'm nervous!

Jihyo: Stop being so nervous! Everything is going to be okay.

Mina: Yeah, we're here for you.

Y/N: Okay then, let's go downstairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Everyone were heading to the church and sat down while Yunho was at the front waiting for you to come in the church with your dress, Ateez and Got7 were beside Yunho, they noticed him shaking and having a hard time to breathe.

Hongjoong: Are you nervous?

Yunho: A lot.

Hongjoong: Don't be, because in any second now that women who stood by your side will walk through them doors and see you with a happy face and you should do the same for her.

Yunho: I will.

Hongjoong: Good.....because it's time.

Everyone heard the doors opening, The kids walked first with buckets of petals from different kind of roses, they were throwing them in the air while they walk down the aisle. Once they were done they went to sit down with in the front row, Twice started to walk down the aisle as well, but you were behind them, Mingi took out his hand and you wrapped your arm with his arm tangling them together, once Twice were done walking the aisle and stud up next to Ateez and Got7.

The crowd gasped when they saw you walking down the aisle with Mingi, you smiled and saw Yunho started to cry, he was trying his best to hold in his tears, but failed from happiness.

Once you were in front of Yunho, everyone sat down while Ateez and Got7 were standing up along with Twice standing right beside you.

The priest started to talk while everyone stood there in silence.

Priest: Today, we honor you with Jeong Yunho and Yang Y/N wedding day.

The priest continued talking and you and Yunho looked at each other's eyes while holding hands and smiling at each other.

Priest: Do you Jeong Yunho take Yang Y/N as your loving wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better of for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?

Yunho: Yes, I do.

Priest: And do you, Yang Y/N take Jeong Yunho as your loving husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better of for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?

Y/N: Yes, I do.

Priest: You're allowed to put on the rings.

Seonghwa came with the rings and you and Yunho grabbed each other's ring and put it on to each other's fingers.

Priest: I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

Everyone cheered for the both of y'all, you and Yunho laughed together and looked at everyone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The wedding was still going on and it was about to be night time, but that didn't stop the people for partying, some people were drinking while others were on the dance floor, dancing with their love ones or with some strangers.

You and Yunho were talking to other people since they were wishing the both of y'all happiest, the night was beautiful. Sometimes there will be a slow song and you and Yunho will slow dance together, but Haneul would push Yunho away from you and dance with you instead.

It was time for you to throw the flowers to see who will catch it, you were in the center while Twice and other females were behind you, ready to catch the bucket of flowers.

Y/N: On the count of 3 I'll throw the flowers, please do not kill one and other. Is everyone ready?

All the females yelled that they were ready so you started to count.

Y/N: 1....2....and.....3!

You threw the bucket of flowers and some females groaned when someone caught the flowers, but some of the Twice members started to cheer for someone and with that, you turned around and for your surprise you saw Dahyun holding the bucket of flowers.

Yunho: Well Seonghwa, I guess you're the next one to get married.

Seonghwa: I'll be ready.

Yunho: Hope you are, because let me tell you, it's scary getting married.

Ateez and Got7 laughed at Yunho's comment.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was now 3:58am and the wedding was still going, but it was time for everyone to go home and sleep since it was a long day already.

You and Yunho made it back home with Haneul and the rest of the members. You took a shower and so did Yunho with Haneul.

You put on some pajamas and threw yourself on the bed, you heard the restroom door open and close and you felt two body's hugging you.

Haneul: Mommy?

Y/N: Yes honey?

You and Yunho got comfortable and Haneul was between the two of y'all, Haneul played with his finger and spoked up.

Haneul: I want a baby sister.

Y/N: What?!

Yunho: Say less.

Y/N: Wait!

Yunho: Haneul, go sleep in your room tonight and I promise you that I'll give you a baby sister.

Haneul: Really daddy?!

Yunho: Yes, I can even give you more than just one baby sister I can also give you a baby brother.

Y/N: I'm the one giving birth not you!

Yunho: Don't listen to mommy.

Haneul: I want more baby siblings!

Yunho: Your wish is my command.

And with that, Haneul left the room and went to sleep in his room.

Yunho looked at you with a smirk face and leaned in closer to you.

Yunho: Well buttercup, you heard the man, he wants more baby siblings.

Y/N: I hate you.

Yunho: I love you more.

Sis is finally done with this book😔🤚🏼let me cry for a moment real quick🥺but sis is working on another book🤭but you didn't hear that from me;)Anyways BigMeatLiz is out!:)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

131K 1.4K 24
ateez x reader imagines [DISCONTINUED]
1.5M 31.9K 88
just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed.
8.9K 481 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^
136K 1.5K 109
Reader x Ateez