yandere || haikyuu!! ✓

By icametolaughatyou

haikyuu yandere one - shots More

requests
Iwaizumi
Kuroo
Kenma
Bokuto and Kuroo
Bokuto
Akaashi
Semi
Akaashi
Tsukishima
Oikawa
Iwaizumi
Kenma and Kuroo
Akaashi
Ushijima
Tendou
Tendou and Ushijima
Oikawa and Iwaizumi
Tendou
Sugawara
Kenma
Hinata
Sugawara
Tsukishima
Bokuto ─ pt. 1
Semi

Nishinoya

26.5K 718 510
By icametolaughatyou

Requested by IreneMagic56

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Do you guys imagine the japanese voice actor of Nishinoya talking, or do you imagine the english voice actor talking when reading?

For me, I imagine the japanese voice actor (mainly because I watched haikyuu subs first)

---------------------

:thought wrong:

She ran as fast as she could. As far as she could. For as long as she could.
But it didnt seem to be helping since Nishinoya easily kept his pace.
His laughter echoing inside of her mind.

"Please, stop chasing me!"

"Nope!"

He continued to laugh as his pace increased. His form nearing her ever so slightly as they raced into the night.

"I thought you liked Kiyoko!"

He merely smirked as he easily grabbed her by her hair. His fingers knotting up within her locks as he yanked her backwards.

"You thought wrong."

He didnt even blink as he started to pull her all the way back to his house. His laughter echoing inside of her head.

She really did have it all wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 251 14
❝𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑? 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇. ❞ ┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓ ➥𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐬...
750K 26.6K 48
where taehyung got into a accident and Slip into mind space and became 4 years old baby. What happened when little taetae parents set his marriage. ...
1M 32.5K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
280K 9.5K 23
Where a strong girl with an insane obsession with sarcasm Meets bonten. Driving them crazy to the point where they question their own existance *bl...