newsies preferences :)

De -themayorsdaughter-

I'm proud to present that the new cover is by @-mushmetmelastnight- Ilyyy🥺💕💕 just some preferences about t... Mai multe

>1< how you met
>2< his favorite color on you
>3< his favorite place to kiss you
>4< your newsie bestie
>5< your wedding dress(future)
Ive been tagged!
>6< your first kiss
>7< his wedding tux(future)
>8< your favorite place to kiss him
>9< how many kids you have(future)
>10< does he like pda?
>11< how old are you?
>12< what netflix show do you binge? (modern au)
>13< how you turn him on
>14< his nickname for you
>15< your nickname for him
>16< how you die in blood drips
>17< how he turns you on
>18< did/does he cheat on you?
>19< did/do you cheat on him?
>20< song lyrics he relates to <part 1>
>21< does he get jealous?
>22< how you sleep
>23< your job
>24< your favorite place to go on a date
>25< were you a virgin when you met him?
>26< how you became a "thing" <part 1>
>28< how you hug
8k??? whaaaat??
10k READS?
doing this tag but updated from last time

>27< how you became a "thing" <part 2>

1.2K 10 42
De -themayorsdaughter-

a/n:
Hellooooo friends! This is the continuation to the chapter that I posted last night because that chapter was probably the longest (and the longest to make) part I've ever done lol. So this is going to be Blink, Crutchy, Mush, and then Skittery. Depending on when I finish this, I might upload another chapter tonight. Same deal goes as last time, I might've written a scenario (i.e. spot and y/n's first kiss) or two where in that scene I also wrote one of the boys asking y/n if she could be his girl, so if I did, just disregard that. This'll be the actual scenario haha. Also, like last time, whoever's POV it is, if there's unquoted italic words, that's that character's thoughts. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a good day!

kid blink:
Tonight was the night Blink and I were going to go see "A Kiss in the Tunnel," the new and upcoming comedy of the year. We made sure to save up for this film since tonight is the night it's set to premiere. "Okay, so the movie starts at 8 o'clock, right?" asked Race, my best friend. I nodded, opening my drawer to find some "fancier" dresses that I had been saving for very special occasions. He continued, "Then I think you'se is gonna be fine! It's only six now, and surely it can't take that long to get over to the theater?" He followed me over to the bathroom and waited outside the stall that I had walked into seconds before. After about a minute or two, I came out of the stall and turned my back to Race. "Tie me up, would'ya?" I motioned to the strings on the corset. He did as I asked and afterwards, I walked back into the stall to finish setting up the dress. When I walked back out, I was instead facing towards him. "Do I look okay?" I asked, a bit nervous. His lips curled into a smile as he responded, "Hun, you'se look STUNNING. There's no other way to put it!" I couldn't help but smile back at him. (hun is just a thing they call each other he doesn't like secretly like her or anything)

^This is your dress^ (please tell me if there's difficulties seeing it)
>lil' time jump to the date<
Blink and I were going to meet each other there instead of walking together since we both had some things we needed to take care of before the date. When I saw him, I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to jump a bit. "Heya Blinky," I say as he spins around, enveloping me in a hug. "Heya, Sugar," he pauses and looks at me, "You'se look gorgeous." He smiles at me, and I return the smile. "You don't look too bad yourself," I giggle as I see his cheeks flush a light pink. "Are you ready to go in?" He questions, placing his arm in front of me, letting me link mine with his. I nod, not dropping my smile.

>another lil' time jump hehe<
We were walking out of the theater as he takes my hand, chuckling as I swing it around as we walk. Blink turns his head to me, asking, "So I take it you'se enjoyed the movie?" I replied, "I certainly did. It was funny and I'se got to spend time with you'se." I booped his nose with my fingertip. "Well, I would like it if I'se got to spend more time with you'se, y/n, ya know, likes this." He stated, his eyes shifting toward his shoes after he finished. I stopped walking and looked at him, questioning, "Blink, are you'se asking me to be your goil?" He looked up, and answered, "Well, yeah, I guess I am." My face was beaming, "I'd love to Blink, you know I would." "But...?" He asked, dropping his face again, to which I replied, "Absolutely no buts! I'se happy I'se is able to call myself your goil." We both smiled at each other for a while before continuing the walk back to the lodging house.

crutchy:
"Ugh..." I sigh as I begin my walk back to the lodging house after a very long day of selling. On the way back home I spot Crutchy talking to some of the other newsies. I've been wanting to ask him if he wanted to be my boyfriend for some times now, but I was just way too nervous. Today is definitely the day I ask him, I tell myself. I walk up to the group, greeting the rest of the boys and whispering in Crutchy's ear so that the rest won't hear, "Whenever you'se are done, can you meet me at our bunks? It's kind of important." He nods, and starts to say goodbye to the boys but I place my hand on his back, saying-- "Take your time, just come whenever you'se ready, okay?" "Alright, ya Crutch." He responds, causing me to giggle a little bit. I depart from him and the group, saying my goodbyes as I head into the lodging house.
<Crutchy's POV>
"Alrighty, boys, I'm gonna go see what y/n was talking about earlier." I say to the group (bonus points if you can guess the 4 others in the group), waving to them. I head inside the lodging house just like y/n did around fifteen minutes prior. "Heya, Klopp!" I wave to the older man in front of me, who was helping a younger boy out with his money. "Hello Crutchy, y/n is just upstairs if you're looking for her," he looked up from the change and spoke to me with a smile on his face. "Thanks, you'se is the best." I smile back at him and head upstairs to where mine and y/n's bunks are. It's not really a surprise when I see here sitting there, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. I guess I was a tad loud when I came in because as soon as my feet (and crutch) hit the floor of the bunk room, she turned to look at me. I asked, "So you'se wanted to talk to me you said?" She nodded and motioned for me to sit down next to her. I took a seat next to her on my bunk as she took my hands in hers. "Okay, so." She began, "I'se really hope you'se feel the same way that I do because if you don't then this'll be bad for both of us." Her eyes moved down to look at where our hands were but I took my right hand and lifted her chin a bit, so our eyes would lock. "I'm sure it can't be all that bad," I remarked, and she nodded, continuing, "So I guess I'se finally doin' this and there's no backin' out now, so I'm just gonna say it. I like you'se Crutch. A lot." She trailed off and tried to drop her head again but my hand kept it up. Finally, it was my turn to speak, "To be completely honest with you'se, I'se definitely glad you feel the same way that I do, because I've liked you'se ever since you came up those stairs," I stopped talking and pointed over to the staircase. All of a sudden. y/n engulfed me in a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck. I quickly sunk into the hug, snaking my arms around her waist and puller her a little closer. "Does this mean we'se like a thing now? If we feel the same way and we'se said it?" I whispered and I could hear a soft giggle come from her lips after what I said. "Yeah, I'd like that if you'se would?" She smiled into my shoulder, causing me to smile too. "I'se would definitely like that," I replied.

mush:
The school bell had just rung and now the only things to be heard in my classroom were the sound of papers rustling and being put into bags and the chatter of students. As I walked out of the classroom, I heard someone call my name. Mush. It's been a couple days since I've seen him with everything that's been going on with term finals and all, so needless to say, I ran towards him as fast as I could without my skirt flying up. Suddenly, I was caught in a big hug with Mush's arms around me in a strong grip. Okay, let me tell ya. I really like this kid, and I don't even care where he came from, I just like him for him and nothing else. As we released from our embrace, I noticed some people from another class staring at us, and I knew why, but I truly didn't care. I was with the boy that I loved. Well, he doesn't know that but we'll get there eventually, right? Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of silence, I spoke up, a smile beaming on my face, "What are you doing here? I thought we were gonna meet at Tibby's?" H returned the smile and answered my question, "I'se just wanted to surprise you, that's all!" We both laughed and he continued, "Anyways, I didn't just invite ya to hang out at Tibby's because I'se wanted to hang out with ya's. What I really wanted to do was ask ya a question that I'se had on my mind for a little while now." Now I spoke, "Go on..." And before I could even think of saying anything more. he opened his mouth to speak again, "Okay now this is gonna sound really forward and all but, I'se like you and I want you'se to be my goil." He finished speaking and there was still that same striking smile (haha get it StriKinG-- ok i'll stop) that he always seems to have. I was definitely taken aback by his words, mainly because I wasn't sure he even felt the same way that I did, but after a moment of silence, I spoke to him, "I would love to be your girl, Mush! Of course!" He held out his hand for me to take and motioned to the street, "Well then, m'lady, care to head off to Tibby's then?" I giggled and nodded. (I wanted to use m'lady there because well, now your hIS lADY)

skittery:
I was working late at the library tonight and had to reschedule with Skittery, who I was supposed to be meeting for dinner tonight. God, I hate when they schedule me out of the blue like this. I dragged the cart of books that was next to me out of the aisle I was in and into the next one. As I was putting returned books back on the shelves, I heard the library door open and the bell above it ring. I moved the cart, making my way to the front of the library, only to see Skittery with a single red rose in hand. He was all dressed up too. In fact, it looked like all the newsboys had helped him clean up and get ready for this date that wasn't happening anymore. The only thing wrong that came to mind is that he knew the date had to be rescheduled. I had come by the lodging house early in the morning to talk to him. Although, still, I saw him in front of me. "I know you'se said dinner was off tonight," He started, "but I'se really needed to see ya's." I smiled, "And the rose?" He chuckled, continuing, "Well, it's for you'se. It symbolizes love, ya know?" My face flushed a bright pink as he spoke, and the blush stayed there even after he finished and I spoke, "Love? Where are you goin' with this Skitts?" "I'se sayin' that I likes you. And this here rose is me gift to ya, so I'se gotta ask; Do you'se like me too?" He rambled a little bit but it was cute. I could tell he was nervous, and he could probably tell that I was too. "I wish I had a rose for you, so that I could tell you that I feel the same way, but here I am, professing my love to you, roseless." I smiled a little bit when I heard him chuckle. "Here," He spoke, "You'se can have mine." He handed me the rose he was going to give me anyway and I began to speak once more, "Well, now that I'm not...roseless," We both laughed at my words, "I'd like to beat you to the punch and ask you..." "be mine." The last two words we seemed to say together. He held his arms out for me and I jumped (not literally) into his arms. We stayed in each other's arms for a few moments before I let go of the hug. "Okay, now I definitely have to get back to work." We laughed and he sat at a nearby table, watching me work.

a/n:
Okay, so this is definitely going to be the only chapter out today, unless there's something I think of that won't take me too long, but I think, to save me and my sleep schedule, I'm going to put off any other chapters until tomorrow night. I hope you enjoyed this two part thing, and I'm sorry I had to split it into two separate parts, it was just way too damn long to write in one part. Heck, the two parts combined are more than 3k words! Anywho, I hope y'all are being TREMENDOUSLY safe and I love you! Goodnight bby's <3

>Kelly<
^^1702 words!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

111K 2K 25
{Y/N} Kelly gets herself into some complicated situations. A girl posing as a boy to escape law enforcement and an overprotective brother that doesn'...
381K 3.5K 58
Newsies, I called them imagines, but I'm pretty sure they are Preferences... Jack, Davey, Kid Blink, Spot, Crutchy, Mush, Racetrack, Boots, Specs, Sk...
3.5K 113 23
Spralbert fanfiction Soulmates au Modern day au Introduction in the first chapter Warnings will be put in the start of every chapter Thanks to my bes...
21.9K 274 10
🎶Guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime. Recommended at the price. Insatiable in appetite. Wanna try?🎶 Y/N L/N is your average sixteen year old gir...