𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, klaus...

By geminiklaus

🌻✨ ◝.*・゚ "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠... More

[ CAST ]
[ EPIGRAPH ]
[ ACT ONE ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SIX ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER TEN ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ ACT TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ]
[ ACT THREE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN]
[ ACT FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER FORTY ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE ]
[ ACT FIVE ]
[CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT ]
[CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPER SIXTY-SIX]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN ]
[ ACT SIX - THE FINAL ACT ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX ]

[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE ]

9.1K 368 68
By geminiklaus

2010, Mystic Falls

The fashion of the twenty-first century was exciting and daring, it was a far cry from the nineteen-twenties attire she'd grown accustomed too.

As Rebekah flicked through the rail of clothing, holding up the odd brightly coloured piece every once and a while, Astrid could practically see how fashion had evolved.

She'd always found the change interesting, watching with glee as corsets were thrown aside and women were allowed to show more of their body off.

Rebekah hummed to herself, brows furrowed in concentration as she pushed the hangers aside. Her sister-in-law was evidently focused on the task, unlike Astrid, who's gaze flickered around the stylish boutique.

Excluding the two originals and the compelled shop assistant who had retreated into the back room to fetch the vampires some bubbly, the shop was entirely empty.

The sound of music floated through the speakers hammered into the white walls, Astrid found it strange, it was extremely different from the smooth jazz of the twenties she'd enjoyed.

Cooing in excitement, Rebekah plucked a hanger from the rail, a grin on her lips.

"What about this?" Rebekah hummed, holding up what appeared to be a very short and revealing black dress. It was completely strapless and the material was bunched.

Eyeing the garment, Astrid hesitated before shaking her head. She'd always been fond of vibrant colours when it came to clothing, whether that meant a scarlet blouse or an emerald green dress, so the dark black garment did little to excite her.

"Too plain." Astrid shrugged, leaning back against the chair.

Rebekah scrunched her nose up, glancing down at the dress before shrugging. Without putting up a fuss, Rebekah shoved the dress back on the rail, continuing her search.

"I heard Nik didn't have a very good night last night." Rebekah sniggered gleefully as Astrid snorted.

Her azure gaze briefly flickered to the compelled shop assistant, the young girl stumbling blindly towards the two vampires. She was holding a large bottle of champagne in one hand along with two glass flutes in the other.

Without speaking a word, the girl popped the cork, pouring the golden liquid into two glasses, passing one to Rebekah who accepted it without hesitation.

When Astrid was offered the glass of champagne, she reluctantly accepted. "Thank you." She smiled as the girl quickly hurried back to the till, leaving the bottle with the two blondes. Despite being compelled to tend to their every whim, neither girls had bothered to compel away the girl's fear.

Glancing down distastefully at the champagne, Astrid made no move to lift the flute to her lips. She'd never been a fan of champagne; she found the taste boring and bitter. She much preferred red wine, she always had.

Simply holding the glass in her hand, Astrid chuckled. "Yes, I believe it was a rude awakening, can you believe he expected me to jump back into bed with him?!" Astrid scoffed, shaking her head.

Rebekah snorted, sipping her champagne as she paused in her search for suitable clothing for Astrid. "That sounds like Nik alright."

"You're telling me!" Astrid huffed, tracing the rim of the glass with her finger as Rebekah paused.

Downing the remaining amber liquid in her glass, Rebekah carelessly tossed the glass behind her, not flinching at the shattering sound which followed. "Do you really mean it this time?" Rebekah asked curiously, glancing down at the clothing rail.

Astrid furrowed her brows, leaning forwards as she motioned for Rebekah to continue. "Leaving Nik, I mean this isn't the first time you've said it. Look, I love my brother, but I love you too Astrid, you are my sister and I want the best for you." Rebekah continued as Astrid gnawed on her lower lip.

Swallowing, the blonde pushing a blonde curl behind her ear. "My love for him hasn't disappeared, I don't know if it ever will, but I can't keep doing this." Astrid admitted, her tone vulnerable.

Rebekah's gaze softened as she nodded, a small, sympathetic smile itching across her lips. "Even when you hate him, you still love him."

Wrapping her arms around herself, Astrid wasn't sure quite sure how to respond. Fortunately, she didn't have to as Rebekah's attention was side-tracked.

Her large blue eyes lit up as she plucked a hanger from the rail. Holding up the item of clothing, Rebekah grinned. "Let's show him what he's missing."

...

When they'd returned to the manor, it was just as mad as it had been when the two girls had left. Wearing his brand-new clothes, trying to get used to the extremely, rather restrictive skinny jeans he'd picked, Kol was lounging on the sofa, his amused gaze fixed on Finn.

Finn was sat with Elijah, brows furrowed hopelessly as his brother tried to explain how his new smartphone worked. It was no secret Finn had an overwhelming amount of catching up to do.

Kol, who had caught up with the twenty-first century and its gadgets rather speedily, was sniggering away as Elijah tried and failed to teach his brother.

Not appreciating the lack of support his youngest brother was showing, Finn sent Kol a nasty glare every once and a while, meanwhile Elijah scolded Kol before reminding Finn to stay focused.

Niklaus was sprawled across the sofa, his arms crossed over his chest in a childish manner.

His lower-lip was jolted out as he sulked, appearing more like a bratty toddler than a thousand-year-old hybrid.

Smirking, Kol turned his attention to Nik, not even attempting to hide his glee.

"Oh brother, what's with the long face- oh wait..." He rubbed his chin mockingly as Nik sent him a scowl.

It appeared his brother had spent the entire night sleeping on the sofa and from the way he had been kneading his neck for the first twenty-minutes he'd woken up; the night had been far from peaceful.

"It must be difficult, being kicked out your marriage bed, yet again..." Kol continued as Elijah glanced up from the smartphone he was holding, shaking his head warningly at both of his younger brothers.

Glowering, Niklaus crossed his arms over his chest, eyes flashing yellow dangerously, not that it intimidated Kol- far from it actually.

Instead it seemed to egg Kol on, his smirk widening as he cocked his head to the side.

"Have I hit a nerve brother? I must admit, I'd be feeling pretty upset too if a stunning little thing like Astrid-" Kol began, only to be cut off by his brother.

A growl rumbled from Nik's chest. "Finish that sentence and it'll be the last thing you do, little brother." Nik snapped moodily causing Elijah to sigh.

Kol grinned at the reaction he was getting out of Nik, patiently waiting for the direct dagger threat that would no doubt fall from his brother's lips soon enough.

Before Elijah could intervene, no doubt to scold both brothers, the manor door swung open. "Can we not leave you for a couple of hours without you lot bloody arguing." Rebekah huffed, sauntering through the door.

Nik turned to snap at his sister, however, the words were soon lost on his tongue when he laid eyes on Astrid who stood behind Bekah calmly.

His mouth felt awfully dry as he took in the wonderful sight before him.

Attired in a baby blue, bandage dress and a pair of white high heels that seemed to make her long legs somehow look even lengthier, Astrid held her head high.

It was strange for him, seeing his wife in such a revealing dress, one that was completely different to the dresses she'd worn in the twenties. Nevertheless, she looked beguiling.

Before he could even make a comment, Kol piped up, lips lifting into a small smile as he met the blonde's gaze.

"Well darling, I think I quite like this centuries attire. You for one, look ravishing." He purred; gaze heated as he scanned the blonde's figures.

A grin spread across Astrid's lips at the compliment as she snorted. "I actually wasn't too sure, Bekah talked me into wearing it." Astrid admitted, hands brushing against the material of the dress.

Nik scowled at the compliment, however the look from Rebekah prevented him from making a comment.

Instead he bit his tongue as Kol glanced at him, the corners of his lips lifting into a small smirk.

Sending a friendly smile, Elijah nodded. "You look lovely, Astrid." He complimented kindly.

Astrid smiled; she had missed Elijah. In fact she'd missed all of them, it felt like things were finally falling back into place.

....

Check out my new fic for my bby kai, the first chapter is up🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.9K 33
-'𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦'- 𝘐𝘯 𝘸...
1.9K 104 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
2.4K 101 7
- 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗵 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 �...
78.7K 2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...