3000 //YUNA FF//

By _yvesmeme_

♦️y/n oppa,do you know how much I love you?♦️ ♦️no.How much do you love me?♦️ ♦️I love you 3000♦️ ♦️3000? Why... More

♦️▫️◼️⬜️1⬜️◼️▫️♦️(Prologue)
♦️▫️◼️⬜️2⬜️◼️▫️♦️
♦️▫️◼️⬜️3⬜️◼️▫️♦️
♦️▫️◼️⬜️4⬜️◼️▫️♦️
♦️▫️◼️⬜️5⬜️◼️▫️♦️
♦️▫️◼️⬜️6⬜️◼️▫️♦️
♦️▫️◼️⬜️7⬜️◼️▫️♦️
♦▫️◼️⬜8⬜◼️▫️♦
♦▫️◼️⬜9⬜◼️▫️♦
♦▪️◼️⬜10⬜◼️▪️♦

♦▪️◼️⬜11⬜◼️▪️♦

770 41 20
By _yvesmeme_

Author Pov

"...come on soldier, on your feet now!!... "

"b-but sir, I was shot... */pant/ on my tummy ...i-i don't think I can do this anymore... "

"you only got shot but didn't die yet, soldier. Now get up on your feet and show those guys what is the meaning of peace. It's now or never soldier... "

"b-but sir-"

"there's no but, soldier. You choose to live in this way and this is what has been decide... */sigh/ honestly, I'm tired but for the sake of those people who are innocent, we must live to fight... Let people criticize us, let people jerking us, it's part of our life but the thing you did now soldier, it's a big thing that no one out there can do without courage or braveness. You are the youngest comrade I've ever had but yet I see the potential of yours. And you wanted to change by doing this so now, on your feet soldier. We will end this together, cadet Song... "

"y-yes sir!!!!... "

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Y/n open his eyes after the sound of his alarm ringing. He close the the alarm timer and get up...

"my first mission... Why am I dreaming about that?... "he ask himself and stretch out his both arms...

He hop down off from his bed and went inside bathroom. After cleaning himself, he went to change to his daily clothes and left his room...

He went to downstairs and went inside living room as he sat on one of those couch. While he sat by himself, suddenly he remembers to last night conversations between all of them...

Flashback...

"oppa, what are you saying? I don't get it. Who is these people?... "Yuna ask y/n who still blur about her surroundings...

"I know this will get you confused but listen to me, */sigh/ these people are not a bad guy. They're special operations under British Army. You won't understand the whole thing if I told you but let me handle them first, okay?... "he said try to confirm her make Yuna sigh...

"okay. Let's go guys... "she said and went inside with the rest Itzy member...

"so, you live with girls now Huh?... "Nikolai ask make y/n punch him lightly on the arm...

"for some reason... "y/n said make all of them laugh...

"okay, let's get serious now. For now, we all know that Imran Zakhaev is now back and he's planning on launching a missile nuke to few country. The targeted country still couldn't be verified but for now, we got the information that Imran was located at Afghanistan. So far, this is the only details we got from our connectors... "Captain Price said and the rest nod understand...

"and I know that you retired early for some reason y/n but, seems like we need our marksman to make the mission success. I won't force you, it's your choice... "he said to y/n while grab y/n shoulder...

"I need to think first about this... Gimme some times... "he said and Captain Price pat his back...

"3 days. That's all we got before we lost track of Imran. We'll see you after you decide your decision. Let's go boys... "he said and left with the rest...

Flashback end...

Y/n sigh thinking about last night conversations with his friends. He rub his forehead and groaning...

"I thought that Zakhaev is dead already... Didn't expect him to survive the explosion... "he said while rubbing his forehead but then someone seat beside him...

"Zakhaev who?... "it was Lia who just wake up as she sat beside him...

"no one noona! Hahahaha... Yeah... "y/n said laughing awkwardly make Lia nod in suspicious...

"okeh... Anyway y/n, can I ask you a question?... "she ask and y/n nod...

"who are those people last night? Why all of them look so serious when talking to you and even weird, they seems like they are much older than you... "Lia ask make y/n look down...

"those people are my friends... I'm part of S.A.S and they also part of it... "he said got Lia in shock...

"S-S.A.S?!? Isn't that a special Air Force under British Army?... "she ask covering her mouth and y/n nod...

"there's so much things that all of you didn't know about me but I guess, I wasn't important at all for you guys to know... "he said and lean his back on the couch...

"actually, I can't tell you what are we discussing last night because it was a classified information for normal citizens like you to know but I think you can keep a secret right, Lia noona?... "y/n said and Lia nod...

"I can keep secrets. You can count on me... "she said and y/n smile in relief...

"at the age of 16, I've a drug problems. I mean not when I'm 16, technically since I was first grade I already suck that things. To shorten the stories, I went to rehab to change and to find the truth of myself and that's where those people who you see last night came at the rehab. The one who looks like the captain alike last night is the one who gave an opportunity for everyone in the rehab a new future. I participate and they fly with me to England to train me. I spend my whole 1 year there, training and keep training till I get over those drugs and become a cadet. Well, I'm just a backup soldier when in warfare and some people there ask why a Korean like me join a British army. I can only said that I try to change the way I live. It's not that I'm forgetting my own country but for the sake of myself, I need a change... "y/n explain make Lia nod understand...

"when I reach 17 years old, I finish my training and the captain recruit me for S.A.S because he said he saw that I've a potential. I was clueless because I'm just 17 years old and how can he trust me but then he said that we don't bring 'age' to war but we bring 'honour' to war. I learn that I can do more than just sucking that thing and become worst and so with that, I'm an official part of S.A.S. We work no matter what time it is as long it doesn't interrupt people's life. That's why we work under shadow and our identity is secret so I hope, you can keep this secret... Without telling anyone... "he said and Lia nod smiling...

"I promise... So, what you guys talking about last night?... "she said and y/n look at outside from the window...

"well, I stop becoming an elite soldier at the end of 2018 as it was my final task, to blow up the enemy illegal factory that supply guns and stuff to terrorist out there. There's is this guy which is our biggest enemy that we thought already dead because he was trap inside the factory since he got block by us from leaving the factory but we didn't thought that he's still alive. And now, he comeback to cause another problem. He's planning on launching a missile nuke to country and states that he wanted. Maybe he will launch some of to here, our country but that's not confirm yet so, they ask me if I want to participate for this mission. With that, I'm still thinking if I should join or not... "he said and Lia nod understand...

"well, it's up to you. It's your choice to make y/n but how about you work now with Yuna as her personal bodyguard? Should she know about this?... "she ask make y/n sigh...

"I haven't think about that. I mean, does she care if I'm gone anyway? It's like she will remember me again... "he said caught Lia attention...

"remember you? Does she knows you before?... "she ask and y/n look at her...

"Lia noona, actually I'm Song Y/n that Yuna always mention. I'm not dead yet... "he said calmly make Lia jump out from the couch...

"WHAT?! Is it true that you are Yuna past boyfriend!?!... "Lia ask loudly make y/n had to close her mouth...

"shhhhhhh!!! Not to loud, noona. Yuna might heard us... "he said shutting her mouth and Lia nodded...

"but why Yuna doesn't recognize you at all?... "Lia and y/n smile at her before telling about his past...

Flashback...

It was a rainy day. After 5 months being in coma, finally y/n wake up...

"ughhhhh... My heard... Oh my God... "he groan in pain while caressing the forehead as he wake up...

His eyes slowly open and he notice that he's inside a room that only have him and with life support system beside him...

"w-what happen?... Is this a hospital? Urgh my head... "he ask himself and get off from the bed...

Out of sudden, he look at the mirror, he saw his reflection but something got him weird. He slowly walk to the mirror and cares his face...

"wait... T-this isn't m-my face... Where's my real face?!!???... "y/n ask freaking out but then a doctor came in...

"ah!! Finally you wake up... "the doctor and y/n went towards the doctor and held his both shoulder...

"doctor! W-what did you do to my face?!? This is not my face!!! Why it looks so different?!!!... "he ask yelling but the doctor chuckle make him confused...

"w-why are you chuckling? Does it sounds funny to you?!... "he ask start to get angry but then the doctor put away y/n hand from his shoulder...

"don't you remember what happened? The house burn tragedy? You didn't die. Someone found that you still trap inside the house and bring you here. Half of your face are burn and I had to do a plastic surgery so you can have a new face. Don't you remember anything?... "the doctor ask leave y/n in shock...

He walk toward the window of the room and look at the view outside...

"i-i don't know... I thought I was dreaming... Right now, I thought I was dreaming but is this true... "he said and look at his face reflection on the window...

The doctor sigh and walk towards y/n as he grab his shoulder...

"you're not dreaming. About your face, I'm sorry. I had to make a quick surgery and treatment before all of your part from your face will get infected. Don't worry, I did my best and I'm pretty much sure that you does really look handsome now... "he said conforming y/n who just had a stare on his reflection...

"Yuna... "

Flashback end...

"I see. So you cameback just to make sure her safe? That's all?... "she ask and y/n nod...

"yeah... Not just that. I wanted to see how her relationship with Kai and seems like they both happy... "he said and look at Lia...

"y/n, I want you to be honest with me... Do you still love Yuna?... "she ask make y/n in silence, looking down on the floor...

He sigh before slowly nod which make Lia smile...

"of course I still love her... If only I already dead, maybe that's the end of my feeling towards Yuna but I don't want to be the third wheel in her relationship. It might break Kai heart if he knew that Yuna would come back at me... If only Yuna know and want to be with me again... "he said sounding sad had Lia grab his shoulder and pat it...

"I know it's hard for you but I think what you did now is a good thing. You know that you still love Yuna but at the same time, you love your friendship with Kai and with that, you want him to be happy with Yuna. If I was you, I probably cannot handle this situation. */sigh/ what you gonna do next?... "she said and y/n pull out at Yuna pic with him from his locket...

"I want to protect her... At any cost... No matter how hard it is, even she doesn't need to know that I'm still alive, I guess that's my destiny. Destiny that has been wrote... "he said and cares the picture...

Lia just smile proudly and y/n as she pat his back. Later, the rest of the girls came down as they just wake up...

Skip time...

Currently y/n is watching a movie with the girls until Yeji got a call from someone...

"hello?.... Hmm... Really?! Okay we'll get ready, unnie... "she in calls with someone and hang up the call...

"who's that unnie?... "Chaeryeong ask and Yeji turn to look at them all...

"guys, (G)I-dle sunbae said they want to hangout with us at Everland... "she said and everyone cheer happily except for y/n...

"so, what are we waiting for? Let's get Ready!.. "Yuna said and jump from the couch...

"do I've to follow too?... "y/n ask and Yuna nod...

"of course! You can't let me go out alone even though I'm with them, right?... "she ask make y/n sigh...

"okay... "he said lazily and went inside his room to change his clothes...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"where are they?! It's been 15 minutes tho... "Ryujin said complaining and so others...

Currently, all of them are waiting for the (G)I-dle to arrive at the front entrance of Everland until a group of 6 girl ran towards them and greet...

"girls!!! Sorry we late!! Traffic sucks... "Soyeon said apologize to Itzy and pant heavily...

"it's okay, unnie. At least you make it... "Yeji said and pat her back...

"OOF, who is this handsome?... "Shuhua ask pointing out at y/n...

"annyeonghaseyo... "y/n greet them all and they all bow at him...

"unnie's, he is my personal bodyguard. Song Y/n... "Yuna said introduce y/n and put her arms around y/n neck...

"you guys must be (G)I-dle, right?... "he ask and all of them except for one of them who had her mouth close in shock...

"Song bro?!?... "one of them said make y/n directly look at where the voice belongs to..

"Yuqi noona?!?... "

To be continued...

///update!!! Sorry for the late update because I got so many shits to update(like a lot) but anyway, if you guys enjoy why don't you hit that vote butron and I'll see y'all on the next chapter!!!Bye!!!///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 536 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...
1K 23 11
[Slow Updates!] "Are you drunk?" "Drunk in your eyes" Ever since their trainee days, Ryujin has had the biggest crush on her co-member, Hyeri. She co...
75.8K 1.8K 76
You are a soldier from (your Country) working in the Korean Special Forces, because your Country has a soldier Exchange program with Korea. What will...
12.5K 706 31
Chaeryeong was just minding her own business one late night after coming back from work, when she stumbled upon a mysterious women named Yeji who she...