True Survival || Teen Wolf

By BlackPhyre

Strange things always happen in the town of Beacon Hills, and life is hard for teenagers, with things like ex... More

0 - Intro & Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
2 ~ Thirteen
2 ~ Fourteen
2 ~ Fifteen
2 ~ Sixteen
2 ~ Seventeen
2 ~ Eighteen
2 ~ Nineteen
2 ~ Twenty
2 ~ Twenty-one
2 ~ Twenty-two
2 ~ Twenty-three
2 ~ Twenty- four
3 - Twenty-five
3 - Twenty-six
3 - Twenty-seven
3 - Twenty-eight
3 - Twenty-nine
3 - Thirty
3 - Thirty-one
3 - Thirty-two
3 - Thirty-three
3 - Thirty-four
3 - Thirty-five
3 - Thirty-six
BOOK 2 is available now!!!

Eleven

5.9K 214 78
By BlackPhyre

1 𝑥 11 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦
___________________________________

This wasn't right. Somehow I managed to eat dinner and slip pass my aunt into my room without her asking to many questions. The fact that she was practically half asleep helped way more than it should have. Now here I stood, in my bedroom, staring at my hand like it was some foreign object. My fingernails were extending and retracting, it felt so surreal, with every breathe I took they grew and shrunk along with it.

The thing that was most shocking to me was how natural it felt to me. Too natural actually, to the point where it was starting to freak me out.

"I need answers," I said in low voice, I turned and walked out of my bedroom and made my way towards the spare room, that was down the hall,

It was supposed to be a bedroom but since their were only two people living in this three bedroom house, it became a spare room. It had boxes filled with old papers, books and other things that weren't a necessity to daily living. Luckily for me, it was also where we kept the old family albums.

I entered the room, turned on the lights and quietly closed the door so I wouldn't alert my aunt to my snooping. Well it isn't exactly snooping because half of the stuff in the house belonged to me, but she was paying the bills and is an adult, thereby she's the authority in the house and I'm under the age of 18, but I wasn't doing anything particularly bad it just...okay I'm snooping.

I looked around for the box labelled family, once I found it, I started to search through it for a few of the albums, particularly the ones about me and my dad. My album was a light blue colour with gold trimming and my name was spelt out in cursive. My dad's was a green colour, but it had faded over the years, and had his name in funky block letters.

I started with my dad's. Each page I turned only seemed to be delaying the inevitable, so I jumped forward a few to the pictures of him at school. At first they were normal, him in a basket ball uniform, lacrosse uniform, holding trophies, smiling with other kids, but one picture in particular caught my attention. It was my dad standing with another boy, and they were smiling. I scanned the other pictures and sure enough there he was with the same was boy stood in each picture. However it soon came to my attention, that his face was oddly familiar, too familiar, and also that he stood next to my dad in every picture.

Then I found a picture of the two of them alone outside the beacon hills gym, I paused. At first I was curious as to who had taken the picture but then it slowly dawned upon me that it was a basketball game the picture, due to the things in the background and the more I stared at the other boy, the more I started to realise it was Peter. Peter and my dad stood side-by-side, happy, smiling and it was almost creepy to see someone who I knew was a serial killer so happy and smiling, next to the one single person I love so much.

So I turn my attention to my baby album, I turned the pages to find the some with me and my dad when I was a baby. They were innocent cute and I felt a feeling of joy as I stared at them. Something in one of them, caught my eye, it was a picture of me, my dad and my mother in the hospital room in the corner of the picture, there he stood. From the date on the picture I could tell it wasn't my birthday, it obviously a hospital trip but for some reason there Peter was with us.

Then later started to turn to my birthday pictures, I looked in the pictures to try and see if I could spot his face again. After awhile I did, he was standing with a group of people who I didn't recognise, but for some reason they all look oddly familiar to me. That's when it slowly came to my realisation that there in the corner of one of my birthday pictures stood the entire Hale family.

His face matured and his hair had grown out but now I knew that Peter Hale, the psycho-serial-killer-werewolf was telling the truth. Next to him stood woman and another man, along with their three children two girls and a boy. The boy's face was younger, he was shorter, less muscular, less everything, But I got this nagging feeling that the boy standing beside theses two girls was none of than Derek Hale.

I looked up from the book, and took a breathe. A tingling sensation formed in my fingertips so I looked down to see my claws extending. I let go of a breathe before looking to the window of the room.

"I'm gonna kill them both, no, I'm gonna get answers first! Then I'm going kill both of them!" I said to myself in low voice that almost came out like a growl,

•••

"Where's Derek?" I asked Stiles after walking into the way to crowded locker room,

"Wow, no Hey Stiles, what's up? How are you? Have you taken your Adderall today? Just straight to where's Derek?" Stiles said rhetorically as he shoved things into his locker room, "besides why would I even know where he is?"

"He did hide in your house, and you and Scott have a certain aptitude for finding him when he can't be found, plus, I don't have time for your sarcasm Stiles, this is important, have you or Scott seen or heard from him recently?" I asked him as I looked around the locker room as I started to question why I asked him in the first place,

"He's M.I.A," Stiles said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion at him, "last night, he, Jackson and Scott got ambushed by hunters, Jackson and Scott got out, while Derek ran straight at them,"

"Wait? What!?" I said before sighing loudly,

"He's probably dead," Stiles said with a shrug as he closed his locker, and I felt someone's presence behind me,

"He's not dead," I and the person who I recognised was Scott said together, I looked back at Scott to see he looked slightly upset,

"We need to stop doing that," I muttered referring our shared way of thinking,

"Why do you need him?" Scott asked me, I pulled around my bag and started to pull out the pictures I had brought from home,

"I need answers," I muttered as I handed them the pictures,

"I don't get it," Scott said in low voice and I could literally see the gears turning in his head,

"Look harder," I said to them, I looked between them, and I saw the lightbulb flicker on in his head,

"Wait, is that...?" Stiles asked with wide eyes, and I nodded slowly, his mouth hung open,

"And he's next to your..?" Scott said as he soon saw what I was showing him, and I sighed loudly before saying

"Yep," I said shaking my head, "so I need to find Derek, I need answers, to that, and my other problem,"

"What's your other problem?" Stiles asked as he handed my back the pictures,

"I'll tell you guys later, but right now we all need Derek," I told them and they nodded in agreement, I looked pass them and sighed again, but this time it was for the fact that Jackson was staring at me from across the room, "great, there's a snake watching us,"

Scott and Stiles turned to look Jackson in direction, and before I could say anything else, Scott moved over and struck up a conversation with him. Stiles followed and I sighed before following over slowly.

"You want me to take her to the formal," I heard Jackson say as I reached the trio, and stood up behind them,

"I don't want you to, I need you to," Scott said to him with a hint of desperation,

"Screw you. You know what? Screw you too. In fact, screw each other. Screw all of you," Jackson said as he pointed between all of us,

"I don't think Scott swings that way," I said shrugging my shoulders and they all looked back me, "Stiles maybe, me definitely, but this is a threesome that will never happen,"

Jackson glared at me and I only shrugged at him as I couldn't care about his opinion.

"Hey, you know he saved your life, right?" Stiles asked him,

"He left me for dead," Jackson said arrogantly,

"Ten points for Scott," I said with smile, with only got me eye rolls in return,

"I got shot for you," Scott said shaking off my comment,

"Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound," Jackson said to him,

"You know it healed," Scott said back to him,

"Convenient," Jackson snapped, and I sighed at him.

"Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in serious danger. I'm talking around-the-clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance," Scott said to him, I could hear the concern in his voice,

"Have her dad do it, okay? He's the one actually equipped to handle this," Jackson said back to him,

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott asked Jackson,

"Not my problem," Jackson snapped, I shook my head and Scott slammed his hand on the locker to stop Jackson from walking away,

"You're her friend too. You are. All that time that you spent with her to get to me you can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her. It's Allison. It's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt," Scott said trying to plead his case and I saw Jackson contemplating the idea,

"What if I get hurt?" Jackson asked him,

"Then it's worth it," Scott said to him without hesitation,

"Not to me," Jackson said arrogantly, before pushing pass us making his way towards the exit,

"Asshole," I grimaced as I watched his walk away,

"Well, I shouldn't say I told you so... 'cause it's not strong enough. How about I'm always right, and you should listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree ever, ever, for the sake of your wolflihood?" Stiles said sarcastically and I could only nod at his words,

"Well, he's not wrong," I said tilting my head to side then back,

"I'm not done," Scott said walking after Jackson with a scowl, and I narrowed my eyes at Scott,

"You're not done, okay," Stiles said before slumping on the locker,

"He's not done," I said before walking after Scott,

"One more thing," Scott said before emitting a low growl, I walked up beside him to see his eyes glowing gold and his fangs extending,

"Your in trouble now," I sang out, as I looked from Scott to Jackson, his eyes widen and Scott lunged at him,

I stood there watching Scott beat up Jackson with a smile on my face.

"Are you really smiling?" I heard Stiles ask, I looked back to see him looking around the lockers at the sight unfolding,

I looked back to watch Scott throw another punch into Jackson's stomach, "his pain brings me pleasure,"

•••

After watching Scott beat the crap out of Jackson, I left the duo to find Lydia and got caught up on the latest gossip and logic around the school. She told me about how she heard Danny's boyfriend was cheating on him, but when it came to relationship stuff I prefer fact over fiction. While I was in class one of the boys in my biology class asked if we could go to the dance together. I agreed because he's cute so how bad could it be.

After school Lydia and Allison wanted to go shopping, so I agreed to go with them. The entire drive to the mall Allison looked like she was out of it, Lydia and I shared worried glances. We entered the mall and walked towards the escalators, Lydia was giving nodding her head to Allison and I was picking up what she was signalling.

"So Allison wanna tell us what's wrong?" I asked her as Lydia stepped onto the escalator, then Allison and I came on last,

"Nothing's wrong, I just - I have a lot on my mind," Allison said unconvincingly,

"You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying, "Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile"? Smile, Allison. I'm buying you a dress," Lydia said to her dishearteningly and I chuckled at her attempt of being friendly,

"She's buying you a dress," I said mockingly and Lydia looked back at with a glare and I smiled at her,

"Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected," Allison said to her,

"Excellent," Lydia replied calmly,

"But not as much as I'm going to ask," Allison said to her and I confused as to watch she was referring to,

"Huh?" I asked her and I saw her smirk,

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked her just as confused,

"It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else," Allison said to her as we walked off the escalator,

"Who?" Lydia asked sounding unsure,

Allison looked away from us over to the counter and my eyes landed on Stiles who was fiddling with something, then she said, "him,"

We watched as Stiles pressed what looked like a perfume bottle and got sprayed with the contents, only to sneeze right after. I bit my lips to stifle my laughter at the boy then at my friend. Lydia looked disturbed but I could tell that was only the shock.

"Ohh...don't frown, Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile," Allison said to her, Lydia glared at her and that's when I started to chuckled, earning me a smack to the side of my head, we looked back at Stiles who waved at us,

"Hey!" I said raising my hands defence, "at least I didn't ask some roided up a-hole,"

"Who are you going with?" Allison asked me as we walked over to the Stiles,

"Uh, Matt!" I said once his name came back to me, "you know the guy with the camera,"

"Ew that weirdo?" Lydia asked, as we got towards Stiles,

"He's cute, weird, but cute," I said to them, I didn't think he was that bad, he sat behind me in English, and next to me in both geography and art,

After dragging along Stiles we walked over to the racks of clothes, Allison and I left Lydia to torture the poor boy with her unyielding methods of shopping.

"So okay, so are you just gonna - try these on right now? All of them? Is this a 24-hour Macy's?" I heard Stiles say before he walked after Lydia,

I walked around bit letting the girls do their thing.

"Attention shoppers. To the owner of a blue Mazda, license plate 5768. Your car is being towed," the announcers voice said over the P.A system,

"Isn't that Allison's car?" I questioned as I turned and walked back towards the girl only to see her running out of the store,

I was about to call out to her when I walked right into another shopper.

"I'm so sorry," I said to him, as I regained my balance,

"Think nothing of it Leo," the shopper said, I looked up to see it was Peter, "I assume your shopping with your friends, though I don't think these dresses will fit you,"

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I stepped away from him,

"Just testing Scott's determination to keep his friends safe," Peter said as he looked back then to me, "how about you?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped at him, and he only rolled his eyes at me,

"Can't I take an interest in my godson," Peter said with a half smile,

"Not when you tried to kill me, twice, I'd like to add," I said holding two fingers at him with emphasis, and he only rolled his eyes at me,

"You would have stopped me," he said dishearteningly, with a smile that didn't meet his eyes,

"Oh yeah? How?" I asked him as I dropped my hand and tilted my head as I waited for him to respond,

"Like this," Peter said with a smile, he reached over and grabbed my wrist, and before I could stop him, he flicked my wrist causing my claws to extend from my fingertips, I gasped and he chuckled,

I pulled away from him and held my wrist to my chest. I looked up at Peter to see him smirking at me, my eyes widened as I was staring at him, it was almost like he knew...

"You knew...?" I asked in whisper,

"That your just like me," he said in whisper as well, "of course I knew, it's runs in my family, just like it does in yours,"

I stepped away from him, in shock and smiled at me, and I couldn't tell if it was genuine or not. I could feel the headache forming again and I didn't know what to say. I was on the verge of a meltdown.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, especially your little friends," he said taking a step towards me, I started to freak out, he put his hand on my shoulder and I started to calm down but I didn't know why, "I've kept secrets before, so I can keep this one,"

My claws retracted as I looked up at him, "why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because what's goes around comes around," he said very cryptically, I looked at him puzzled, and before I could respond he walked away,

"Leo!" A girl's voice shouted, I looked around to see Lydia hold up to dresses in her hand, "which one do you think is better?"

"The champagne one," I shouted back, I looked over to see that Peter had disappeared then I walked back over to Lydia and Stiles,

"Champagne?" Stiles questioned, "you mean the pink one?"

We shared a look before looking over at Stiles, and I squinted my eyes at him.

"It's champagne," Lydia said him in very matter of fact way,

"It's looks pink," Stiles rebutted,

"It's champagne," I said with emphasis as Lydia held up the dress at him,

"But it looks...is champagne even a colour?" Stiles asked sarcastically with raised eyebrows,

"Is Stiles even a name?" I asked rhetorically, and Stiles licked his lips before looking away in defeat, "that's what I thought,"

•••

After getting through the shopping trip, without breaking down, I got home, showered, prepped, then dressed for the dance. My aunt who was none the wiser, drove me to the school that night and wished me a fun time. I stood outside the school watching others walk in the school dressed in suits and dresses looking stunning.

I glanced at my watch, then back up as the music echoed from the school gym, the car park was well lit, which was appreciated given the events that happened at the school recently, I wasn't to keen at walking through these hallways late at night again. As I was waiting for the others to arrive when a bright light caught me in the corner of my eye.

"Argh," I said as I shielded my eyes,

"Sorry, I didn't think it would be so bright," I heard Matt say, I looked over at him to see he was dressed in the usual suit and tie,

"Hey Matt," I said as he walked up to me with a smile,

"Hi Leo," He said smiling at me awkwardly and I chuckle, "you look nice,"

"Thank you," I said as I looked down at my suit, then I looked back up at him, "you know Matt, I didn't think you would like guys...not that I'm judging, just a little shocked that's all,"

"Well, you'll never know until you try right?" He asked with laugh and I smiled at him because I didn't think he'd be so genuine, he's still creepy but he's sweet...ish,

"Well that's a healthy way to look at life," I said to him as I spotted the others walking up to the school, though the pairings looked weird, "Huh? This is weird?"

"What is?" I said as I looked away from the others towards Matt,

"This," He said as he showed me his camera,

The image looked like me, but everything on the screen was distorted. My eyes had two shining glares reflecting out of them and my body looked like it was entire covered in this whiteish, amber looking thing. I stared at the picture in confusion because I couldn't tell what was wrong with it, but something obviously was. I looked up at Matt to see he had a similar confused face.

"I think I broke your camera," I said as I scratched my neck as I didn't really have an explanation,

"What? No! No! This ones kinda old, the lens is probably going, ill need to buy a new one, or a whole new camera, who knows, but you didn't do this, that's entirely on me and I should probably stop talking now huh?" Matt said all in one breath and I couldn't hold back my laugh,

"Don't worry, it was cute," I said patting his shoulder and he sighed with relief,

"Hey Leo," a voice said and I looked over to see Stiles, Lydia, Jackson and Allison walking up to us in pairs,

"Sup ladies, gentleman," I said as I looked between the girls then to Stiles with a smiles, then I looked at Jackson, and I drop my voice an octave lower, "Jackson,"

"Somebody dressed to impress," Jackson said giving me a once over, and I could smell the alcohol on his breathe already so I resisted the urge to gag at him,

"I have to someone to impress," I said looking at Matt who started to smile brightly, I linked our arms together and turned to face the school, "shall we?"

With that we all moved off and headed towards the school gym. Once we got there everyone separated, Jackson and Allison went one direction, while Lydia and Stiles went off to the tables to sit down. However, Matt and I went over to the bleachers, and we sat down and talked for a while. He started to take pictures of the others, and I started to get the vibe that he was he type to sit down on the sidelines. So I pulled him away from the bleachers onto the dance floor, which he didn't do without a groan but he complied.

"See is this so hard?" I asked him once we started to sway in time with the music,

"Kinda of," He said with a chuckle, "I'm not really much of a dancer,"

"So why ask out to a dance?" I asked him, the music changed, the beat and tempo slowed down, I saw the others on the floor starting to slow dance so I did the same, Matt looked around nervously like he didn't know what to do, so I took his hands and then placed them on my waist, while I wrapped my around his neck, "still waiting for an answer.."

"Oh right? Um I don't know, I guess I just wanted to feel like a normal teenager, I guess," he said as we moved back and forth,

"I know the feeling," I muttered as I looked around us, to see Scott running onto the dance floor, looking like he was about to be killed, and the sound of coach's voice yelling over the music, told me why, "I really know the feeling,"

"So lets be normal together then," Matt said with a grin and I smiled and nodded along with him,

"McCall!" Coach yelled as he pushed pass some students, I groaned as I followed the sight only to see Scott and Danny, weird, swaying back and forth, "McCall, your not supposed to..."

"Oh god," I whispered as I saw coach do a double take,

"What the hell are you..." Coach said and the band stopped playing, "the hell are you doing..."

The gym fell quiet as all eyes fell on coach, Scott and Danny.

"Yes, coach?" I heard Scott say to him, I looked down at myself and I got an idea, which I'm most likely going to regret later, I stepped closer to Matt and felt his grip on my waist tighten,

"Is there a problem coach?" I asked loudly, he looked over at me, and I could see the fear and humiliation on his face, more students started to look at coach and I could see the disappointment on their faces,

"Okay..." coach said with a chuckle, "hold on, you... I was just saying he's not supposed to... I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't... you guys don't think...you don't... I... I was... Just dance, everybody. Just dance! It's a dance! It's a party!"

Coach said as he back off nervously walking away, I started to laugh as I knew Scott had walked him to trap and I didn't think the boy wonder could do something so brilliant.

"I'm guessing that's not normal?" Matt asked him as I looked back at him,

"That's was Scott McCall using his brain for the first in forever," I said sounding genuinely impressed, "so no, that wasn't normal,"

Matt nodded, we kept on dancing and talking, enjoying the night. I started to realize the more time I spent feeling happy and free like this, the less I felt so freaked out. For a split moment in time, I don't have to worry about Peter, The Argents, Jackson, werewolves, Scott or Derek...

"You okay?" Matt asked me, I looked up to see him looking at me with a worried expression, "did I..."

"No, no, I'm just thinking about stuff, I can't control," I muttered as I lean my head on his shoulder as we slow danced, "I'm just really glad, I have a very cute distraction tonight,"

"That's the second time tonight, that's you've called me cute," Matt said and I could feel his body vibrate as he chuckled softly, "if you do it again, you'll be in serious trouble,"

"Well, seeing as trouble seems to find me, regardless of what I do with my life," I said as I pulled back to look at him, "your cute,"

Matt smiled at me, and this time I could feel it was something different about the way he was looking at me. We moved side to side and I saw him look down at my lips then back at my eyes.

Ohh, I get it now, I thought to myself as I had to repress the smirk that was growing on my face. He looked at my lips again, before he slowly started to move in, his eyes closed and he going for broke. I contemplated the pros and cons about kissing him, but who cares, right? Just be a normal teenager...

I closed my eyes as I waited for his lips to connect with mine...

"Leo!" a soft voice said, my eyes snapped open to see Lydia and Stiles standing across from us, I glanced back to Matt to see his cheeks were red and his eyes were looking around, "I need your help,"

"With...what?" I asked but she started to pull me away from Matt, she looked distraught like that time in hallway, so I knew I couldn't say no, "um, sorry Matt, I... I'll be back,"

He didn't get a chance to respond as lydia dragged me out of the gym and down the hall. We walked down them looking and asking others if they've see Jackson but no one did. I felt her hand tighten as I could almost smell the anxiety rolling off her. Or I can smell the anxiety on her...

The further we got from the gym and the music more I started to think about what Lydia could want from Jackson, and what he's going to say, and how I'll get dragged in the middle of it as I usually do. I sighed at the thought, and just like that, all the bad thoughts from everything before cake flooding back to me.

"Jackson!" Lydia yelled as we walked out, I looked around to see some others outside but I didn't see him,

"Jackson!" I yelled with frustration as we walked toward the lacrosse, "I swear to god if your out here drinking I'm gonna kill you!"

"Stop it," Lydia said as she swatting my arm,

"What, he kinda deserves it," I muttered the last part and she rolled her eyes at me, "Jackson!"

"Jackson!" She yelled as we walked further onto the lacrosse field, "Jackson!"

I winced as one of the flood flight turned on, then another and another, until all came on. I spun around to look at them, as I confused as to how this was happening and who turned on the lights. Then I heard footsteps so I looked back, towards the tree line.

"Jackson!" Lydia called out, "Jackson is that you?"

I watched as a silhouette of a man slowly started to appear from the darkness of the night. My insides started to twist, just like all the times before. I took a step forward as I wanted to know if my gut was actually right.

"Jackson, is that you," I heard say, and from her voice alone I knew, that she knew it wasn't Jackson, 

"Lydia! Leo!" A voice shouted, we looked to see Stiles running towards us, and the lightbulb in my head started to flash red, "run!"

I looked back only to see a clawed hand colliding with my chest throwing me across the lacrosse field. Everything seemed to slow down as my body flew through the air.

No, no, I'm just thinking about stuff, I can't control, my own words came back to me in that moment and anger coursed through my body.

Screw that, I thought to myself. The ground was slowly approaching, so I twisted my legs inwards and let the momentum of the throw allow me to spin. Once I was the right way up again, I extended my feet to regain my balance and place on the ground.

I started to take a deep breathe but a gravelly growl was the only sound that was coming from my chest. A tingling sensation formed in my finger tips, and a burning one started to brew in my head.

"I don't know that. How would I know that?" Stiles said loudly, my eyes landed on them, to see Peter crouched over Lydia's body and Stiles on his hands and knees talking to him,

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles," I heard Peter say to Stiles, I was a distance from them but I could hear every word, "Tell me the truth or I will rip her apart,"

He's gonna hurt her, a voice that wasn't my own said to me in my head,

"Look - Look, I don't know, okay? I sw - I swear to god, I have no idea," I heard Stiles say to him but his heartbeat started to increase, and I knew something was off,

"Tell me!" Peter yelled or roared at him and his voice echoed across the field, I flinched at the sound but I refused to move,

He's gonna hurt Stiles, the voice said again and I shook my head trying to make it stop,

"Okay, okay, okay, look, I... I think he knew..." Stiles said to him in softer voice,

"Knew what?" Peter asked him back quickly,

"Derek, I think he...I think he knew he was gonna be caught," Stiles told Peter, my breathe hitched and I started to walk towards them slowly,

"By the Argents?" Peter asked in a deep voice,

"Yeah," Stiles answered,

"And?" Peter said wanting more information,

"When they were shot, he and Scotty... I think he took Scott's phone," Stiles told him,

"Why?" Peter asked tilting his head to the side,

"They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and if it's still on... you can find him," Stiles told Peter,

Find him, we have to find him, the voice said in my head even louder this time.

"Peter!" I growled as got even closer to them, Stiles looked up at me and he looked taken back, Peter glanced at me, his mouth had blood on it and he started to smirk at me, "Get! Off! Of my best friend!"

"Or what?" Peter asked me with a devious smile,

Every breathe that came out of me, sounded like a rumbling storm. Every muscle in my body twitched as all I wanted to do was throw his back in the hospital was where he came. All the things I felt, every emotion I had bottled up inside was aching to be released, and honestly I wanted to let it all go on him.

He's laughing at you, at us, the voice said to me, it was soft like a whisper but it's words were hitting my core, show him what we truly are!

"Or I'll put you back in that hospital, with more that just a scar!" I growled at him,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 652 26
on hold for the time being. but will update whenever i can. in which a single father -and his symbiote- working for shield encounter the God of Thund...
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
63K 2.5K 32
"I grew up in an orphanage, in the middle of a war. Loneliness and solitude is all I've known." "You should have called for help." "My idea of 'help...
18K 310 18
even the good people have their limits