ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ | ʟᴇᴇ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ

By justyoonz

❝ you're such a fool, you should've run when i told you to ❞ ▽ gang / mafia au ▽ completed ▽ haechan's sequel More

C H A R A C T E R S
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.23
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
oop
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40
🌚
C.41
C.42
C.43
C.44
C.45
C.46
.
C.47
C.48
C.49
C.50
C.51
C.52
C.53
C.54
C.55
C.56
C.57
ridin'
C.58
C.59
C.60
C.61
C.62
C.63
C.64
C.65
C.66
C.67
C.68
C.69
C.70
C.71
C.72
C.73
C.74
C.75
C.76
C.77
C.78
C.79
C.80
C.81
C.82
C.84
.
C.85
C.86
C.87
C.88
hah.
oop ͝° ͜ʖ͡°
if anyone reads this
yo

C.83

9.1K 376 236
By justyoonz

"doctor.. what's wrong?"

"nothing is wrong, taeyong" seokjin said calmly. his eyes staring the leader in front of him. taeyong's eyebrows furrowed.

"nothing's wrong? but the look on your face.."

"lee donghyuck had small rate or surviving as he has lost a lot of blood from the shot" he began to say and watched their reaction carefully.

horror spread across each one of their faces. "doctor, don't tell me that.."

"he's dead?" mark's shoulders flinched slightly when seokjin said the word. taeyong was getting impatient. a frown appeared on his face.

"doctor, please tell us the truth is he.. is he alive?"

"the bullet went through his chest, but thankfully it didn't hit any vital spots. the surgery went well, he's okay now" taeyong heaved a deep sigh and he crouched down covering his face.

"thank god"

▽▽▽

yoonhwa's eyes fluttered opened seeing the white ceiling. she squinted her eyes and adjusted to the lightings inside the room. her fingers twitched slightly and she just noticed that someone was holding her hand.

"oh my god- yoonhwa!"

she turned to look at the person sitting at the side of her bed. his eyes widened slightly before a wide smile appeared on his lips.

"yoonhwa's awake? oh shit- get the doctor!"

"mark! get the doctor!"

"all right! wait- why me?"

"just go!"

"i forgot what i wanted to do earlier! no- that's not important right now"

"don't we just have to push that button?"

"i pushed it already"

"yoonhwa i missed you!"

the room was quite a mess and she couldn't really focus what all of them were saying. most of them quickly went towards her bed. she got up with jaehyun's help.

seokjin rushed inside the room and he quickly went towards yoonhwa's bed. he did all the necessary checkups.

"she's fine. yoonhwa, just take some rest okay? you don't have to play around with them all the time" he said before grabbing jaehyun's shoulder. the doctor went out and once again they quickly surrounded her bed.

"give her some time to breathe you guys. she just had woken up from a coma" taeyong said.

jaehyun couldn't help but smile. he wrapped his arms around her small figure. "thank god.." he mumbled. it was too real.

she stared each of their faces. her hand went to her head when it was starting to throb.
"why am i here?" her voice came out quite hoarse. jaehyun handed her the glass water which she drank it quickly.

"you don't remember?" her attention went to a silver haired guy that was standing in front of her bed. "remember.. what?"

"you're in a coma.. for four freaking days" johnny said from where he was seating.

"no shit- don't tell me she have amnesia now" yuta muttered and his eyes went to jaehyun who looked worried.

"yoonhwa.. don't you remember? you almost drowned.. to death" jaehyun said.

then it all came together. everything that has happened came into her mind. flooding her mind. until it showed the moment when she was drowning.

"i didn't.. died?"

"don't say that word- i'm sensitive right now" jungwoo said with a pout.

"no you didn't.. you're alive, yoonhwa" taeyong smiled down at her. yoonhwa let out a small sigh, then something flashed through her eyes.

it was unclear who did it, but she was sure that someone actually saved her.

shrugging it off her eyes wandered around the room. she noticed another empty bed beside her. her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"whose bed is this?"

"haechan's"

"huh?"

just then the door to the room slides opened revealing a blue haired guy with a big plastic bag containing foods in it. "guys! we got the chicken-"

jaemin's mouth was gape opened and his eyes widening slightly. "holy shi-"

another guy came inside, he uncomfortably adjusted the hospital robe he was wearing.
"ugh i can't get used to these" he muttered slowly.

his eyes slowly went up going straight towards her. their gaze locked onto each other. "yoonhwa?"

"hyuck-" the drink in his right hand slipped out from his grip.

the moment he opened his eyes he immediately looked around the room. he abruptly sat up which gained all of his member's attention.

"haechan you're finally awake!"

"where the fuck is yoonhwa?" his voice cracked when he asked that. clearing his own throat jeno gave him a glass water.

"you should worry about yourself-" interrupting taeyong's words he tried to get off from his bed but only to get stopped by johnny.

"dude calm down"

"where's she?"

"yoonhwa's bed is literally right beside yours" doyoung said while pointing his fingers towards the direction where jaehyun was sitting.

a smile slowly appeared on his lips. "haechan i think you should-"

"why's she..?" he looked up to his other members questionably. "the doctor said she's in a coma"

"yoonhwa- you're.." he took large steps towards her bed before embracing her. his eyes widening. "you're real.. you're awake" he said half-whispered.

yoonhwa hugged him back but only to hear haechan screaming. "ah! w-wait my wound!"

"god! stop being a baby" eunbi said rolling her eyes and got a glare from him. "you're hurt?" his gaze softened when his eyes met hers.

"it's.. a long story-" before haechan could finish what he wanted to say his body was pushed away by someone. jaemin blinked his eyes and a wide smile spread across his lips.

"you're awake" he stated a matter-of-factly. "i can't believe my eyes-" haechan pulled jaemin's arms away a frown etched on his lips.

"i swear if you push me away like that again we're going for the rooftop fight"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 110K 72
◆ Mafia/Gang au ◆He has a bad reputation and insatiable habits
195K 4.7K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning ⚠️ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
1.3M 53.9K 78
» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞
287K 14.4K 30
❝ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? ❞ ❝ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. ❞ ━ or where the young ceo lee donghyuck...