Welcome to the apocalypse.(...

By Porschetiger1

Y/n l/n is a young man who just trying to survive the wasteland, but when he arrives in Boston his whole life... More

Info
Chapter 1 the raider killer
Chapter 2- the common wealth and Dimond city
Updated equipment
Chapter 3 the brotherhood and the institute.
Chapter 4 the battleship and the milerk queen
Harem (all of it) for now
Chapter 5 (the lose and the gain)
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info part 2
I will start anew
Bets song fight me
Thank you
Random things
A story vote(edit)
New fallout story

Chapter 6 the rebuilding

3.4K 43 3
By Porschetiger1

The chapter will be years of the brotherhood of steel rebuilding the commonwealth and will be will be made out of entry logs so enjoy!

Year 1

Elder y/n entry log 1: It's been a 2 months since the battle with minutemen we returned to the citadel leaving a group lead by paladin danse to stay behind a keep in charge  of the police station. I have just gathered up over 80% of forces at the citadel and more arriving form the western chapter, I have very ambitious project to rebuild the commonwealth area into a prewar city, this elder y/n out.

6 months later.

Elder entry log 2 The first phase: This is my second entry log. Before we can even start fixing up skyscrapers, and placing factories, we need to get to get rid of the super mutants, freal gouls, raider gangs ,and the gunners. This will be no easy task, the locals will probably attack our attack parties and the raider gangs might join forces to try to drive us out, but with our brothers and sisters, and of course liberty prime we will prevail.

1 month later.

Proctor Ingram entry log: Elder y/n the first phase is going as according to plan. The attack groups are doing as ordered, but that's not why I sending you this. Some of initiates and scones have designed some recruitment and propaganda poster to beef up our man power ,there are some hard copies designed so see if there good enough proctor Ingram out.

Elder y/n entry log. The response: Proctor Ingram good to here that the hunts are doing well, the design of the posters are quite amazing, I think these will attract some attention, so give them the order to print them.

Year 2

Elder y/n entry log 3: This is year two of the rebuilding project. This the first phase is taking longer than I thought the gouls and mutants are no problem are no problem, but the raider gangs and gunners are being a problem, some how the gunners have obtained shipments worth of power armor, don't how they got but we get rid of these mercenaries before they get some worse.

Proctor Ingram entry log 2: Elder I have a idea that might help us with our hunters and rebuilding over all. I think we can salvage the remains of the Prydwen and make two smaller airships, but I would need 200 men for the task. I know it's a tall order but I will help us in the long run proctor Ingram.

Elder entry log. The response 2: It will be painful but I will give you the 200 men to salvage the remains of the Prydwen, I just hope it will be worth it.

Year three phase 2 the stripping

Elder y/n entry long 3: It's year three of the rebuilding project, and we can finally move to stage three. The 2 airships that proctor Ingram have constructed have proven useful in the hunts for the last of the feral gouls. Now we can move to stage two of the rebuilding, we will have the new heavy transport vertibirds to begin stripping off the outer layers of the skyscrapers and the buildings around the commonwealth. The final by we have a factory going dedicated to making power armor, it may the t-45 but power armor is better than none.

Year 4 finishing phase 2.

Elder y/n entry log 4 :We have almost finished with getting rid of the old outer layers of the buildings and have grown our ranks by 30%. I have now sent groups to clean the thick radiation covered areas, this means facing the children of atom, but that will be the easy part, cleaning up the glowing sea will be the hardest part of the entire rebuilding, but we will prevail.

Year 5 phase three the building reconstruction

Elder y/n entry log 5: We have finally finished with removing the outer layers of the buildings and now we can replace them with modern, radiation free glass and metal. We now have multiple factories building power armor, laser weapons, and even old pre war cars. Now we have airship dockyards and I have order building of airship aircraft carriers and armored airships. My dream of fixing up and having a modern city. Ad Victorian.

Year 6 the final touches

Elder y/n final entry log: We have almost done it. The final touches to the largest skyscrapers and we have finally are done with getting rid of the glowing sea and thick areas of radiation. This rebuilding has been very costly, hundreds of brave brothers and sisters lost, over 100 suits of power armor ,and lost around 8 vertibirds but it there lose will not be in vain after we put down a military base and a ship yard, all effort will be bear fruit.

3rd POV: It has been exactly six years since the brotherhood fight with the minutemen. The commonwealth once a place filled with super mutants, raiders ,and the institute it has been become a bustling metropolis looking like it has been before the bombs fell.

At first the commonwealth was trying to kick out the brotherhood with a passion, but when they saw what they were actually doing rebuilding the destroyed city, they stop harassing them even, began to help them with the rebuilding. You looked out window of the new brotherhood headquarters, you stand up proud what you done. This would have not been possible without the brotherhood. Started a idea, then a proposal, then action, and finally the result. You have given the wasteland hope that it can still be rebuilt.  But now your quite tired and now you head off to bed and rest waiting for what tomorrow will bring.

976 words. There's chapter 6! It's shorter than the others for I didn't want to drag on the rebuilding of Boston. I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
Soulache By Mouse

Fanfiction

58.8K 1.7K 23
book 1 loki and bucky are in a semi secret relationship and only 3 people in the avenger team know about it. Steve, Thor and Nat are the only people...
7.5K 693 15
แƒกแƒแƒกแƒขแƒ˜แƒ™แƒ˜ แƒ›แƒ™แƒ•แƒšแƒ”แƒšแƒ˜ 'แƒชแƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒขแƒ˜' แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒ”แƒšแƒ˜แƒช แƒฅแƒแƒšแƒแƒฅแƒก แƒจแƒ˜แƒจแƒ˜แƒก แƒ–แƒแƒ แƒก แƒกแƒชแƒ”แƒ›แƒ“แƒ แƒฌแƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒก แƒจแƒ”แƒ›แƒ“แƒ”แƒ’ แƒ˜แƒกแƒ”แƒ• แƒฃแƒ‘แƒ แƒฃแƒœแƒ“แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ—แƒแƒ•แƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒแƒฅแƒ›แƒ˜แƒแƒœแƒแƒ‘แƒแƒก ?! โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ— แƒ’แƒแƒคแƒ แƒ—แƒฎแƒ˜แƒšแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ— "" 13-แƒ˜แƒก แƒ›...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...