Boys Like You โ†’Blaise Zabini...

By Willowisaunicorn

โ›๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๏ฟฝ... More

JUST A MINI RANT
SO...
๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
[1] mission
๐“๐–๐Ž : ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐‚๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ€”๏ผ•ใ€•๏ผš ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…
๐’๐ˆ๐— : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ : ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ : ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐˜ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐€)
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ : ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐˜ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐)
๐“๐„๐ : ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ : ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ : ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐’๐'๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐Š๐€๐“๐ˆ๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐„๐– ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’, ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„'๐’ ๐†๐ˆ๐…๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘
ใ€”๏ผ‘๏ผ—ใ€• ๏ผš ๏ผค๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ผ‡ ๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐™๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ : ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ : ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐˜๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž : ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ : ๐€ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’?
๐Š๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐™๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’

๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ : ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐’

857 39 8
By Willowisaunicorn

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison watched, intrigued, as Theo and Emilio played a game. Theo was pretending to be Allison, while Emilio was Blaise. The real Blaise was beside Allison, and he grumbled angrily that he didn't sound like a dying goblin. Allison giggled at this and told him to cheer up.

"Oh Blaise, but I'm in Gryffindor." Theo dramatically wailed, talking in a very high pitched voice that didn't sound like Allison's voice at all. "What will my friends say?!" Theo then plopped dramatically on the floor, clutching his forehead.

"But I love you Ally-Wally!" Emilio said, jumping on Theo, who dramatically let a tear slid out his left eye. Hermione had told Allison that crying from your left eye meant you're faking, while crying from your right eye meant you're really crying. (Allison then suddenly remembered that she had offered to help Hermione, but then she pushed this thought aside. Hermione doesn't need help.)

"I don't talk like a chicken dyin-"

"Shush Blaise! You're ruining the play!" Allison scolded her boyfriend before she returned her focus on the mini play before her.

"Prove it then, kiss me Blazey-Wazey!" Allison laughed, perhaps she should call Blaise that from now on. She knew it would annoy him and she was actually aiming for that. "Kiss me anywhere my Blazing Blaise!"

Emilio pecked him on the cheek and Theo went limp and Emilio then began shaking him hard by the shoulders. Theo gasped (this kid can be so dramatic when he has time) awake and they both bowed at Blaise and Allison, who clapped.

"That was extremely horrible." Blaise commented and Theo rolled his eyes. He looked like he was about to say something but Draco and Pansy then appeared, with Draco plopping beside Allison and Pansy beside Draco.

"Run in with Potter?" Allison asked, raising a brow at him and Draco rolled his eyes.

"The bloody git is blaming me for cursing that Bell girl." He shook his head. "He thought Layla and Kayla Permeti were Crabbe and Goyle, he's lost his bloody marbles."

"That's just Potter for you, always jumping to conclusions." Pansy shrugged, then let a smile appear on her lips. "It's someone's birthday tomorrow and you all will get her something or else, me and my girls will murder you."

"Who? Layla?" Theo asked and Emilio slapped him behind the head. Theo jabbed him hard in the ribs and Emilio lay on the floor dramatically. (Maybe spending time with Theo wasn't a good idea after all.)

"No you nut head, Allison!" Pansy screamed at him and Theo gulped and then tackled both Allison and Blaise to the ground and Allison groaned in pain, as did Blaise.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Theo demanded, helping them up. Allison suddenly grabbed his arm, dragging him over her head and Theo landed with a very loud thud on the ground.

"That's for forgetting and for tackling me, my butt hurts."

☆☆☆

The dorm room was quiet when Allison woke up, and she sighed. They forgot my birthday. She thought sadly as she went to freshen up. Elle had gone home early, to prepare her wedding and Allison found out from Draco that the wedding was in the summer and Allison didn't know whether to go or not. (She figured that Mayleen would be there, and Draco because Bastien was his distant cousin after all. And of course Blaise will be there, to support Draco.)

"Happy birthday!" Allison jumped when she went back to the dorm room. Masami stood there, with a cake. Luahana held two balloons while Artemisia ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you so much." Allison said, feeling her eyes water with tears. Her mother didn't celebrate her birthday. (It's just another day.) And her father was in Azkaban.

"Hey, no crying." Luahana told her. "This is nothing, I'm sure your new friends and boyfriend will throw you a party. They after all are Slytherins."

"Oh sod off." Allison giggled. Imelda then came in, carrying a bag of something.

"Since you told me what you want to be, I bought you some materials- I loved doing it Al, don't worry." Imelda said. "Happy birthday by the way. You look gorgeous for someone who's aging." Allison laughed, wiping away the tears that fell.

"Imelda, you've made her cry. Out." Artemisia said and Imelda rolled her crystal clear blue eyes at her sister, who stuck her tongue out at her and Imelda left.

"Hurry to the Great Hall." Masami told her, placing the cake on the bed and shooed her away. Allison shook her head, glad she got dressed in the bathroom and hurried to the Great Hall, where only a few children littered the different tables. She sat down next to Mayleen.

"Happy birthday Al." Mayleen said, sliding a tiny box towards her and Allison opened it, finding a silver ring with a blue stone in the middle. Allison squealed and hugged Mayleen, who stiffened. "The hair Al, the hair!"

"Sorry, it's just really pretty!" Mayleen smiled and scoffed.

"Wait till you see the others. You'll faint." Mayleen replied and soon the others piled in. Theo looked extremely tired, so did Emilio and Draco. The only ones who looked like they got a good night's sleep was Pansy, Blaise and Valeriana Parkinson (her cousin, who Allison loved dearly as well.)

"This is from me and the girls." Pansy said, beaming as she did. "Close your eyes first." Pansy said and Allison felt something heavy in her hand. "You can open them." Allison gasped when she saw it, tears springing to her eyes again for the second time that morning. "Hey, we've been friends for a few weeks now but I've enjoyed being your friend. This is just a little something from me and my girls."

Pansy's gift was simple. A book with photographs Allison didn't even know existed. There was one where she and Blaise kissed, one where Theo, Emilio and Allison were teasing Draco, who grumbled angrily. This was the best gift Allison got so far. She knew if Elle was here, she would've given her an extravagant gift. If Katie was here too, her gift would be just as amazing.

Allison sniffed and hugged Pansy. "Are you crying?" Draco suddenly asked. "I then hope this cheers you up, it's from me and this time, Theo as well. Emilio helped too."

Allison gingerly opened the box, finding the world's most beautiful bracelet known to mankind, at least Allison thought it was.

"We saw how you looked at Lady Godiva's bracelet the other day and through some magic, we got it." Emilio smiled and Theodore only lazily held up his hand.

"And this is from me." Blaise said, handing her a tiny box. "Happy birthday my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9.3K 22
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž." ๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง...
298K 8.3K 29
๊’ฐ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„. ๊’ฑ โœง ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† โ†ณ [๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“] เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โŠฑ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—’ โŠฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ...
55.9K 517 14
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ...
5.4K 150 19
(๐ฒ/๐ง) ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...