supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Galing kay universaja

Higit pa

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[24]

4.4K 239 103
Galing kay universaja

c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f o u r

"Your point is..?" Yuta raised his brow impatiently.

The meeting has been going on for a few minutes and since Yuta, Sicheng and Doyoung didn't know about what Johnny opened about, they were still confused about what was Johnny trying to say.

Johnny was anxiously pointing out the same words until Yuta snapped like that.

"We have to let go Y/N." Taeyong finally spoke up.

"What?" The three guys who weren't in the room when Johnny talked about it blurted out.

"Suddenly?" Doyoung raised his brow.

"I don't think.." Sicheng trailed off, looking for an answer.

"What in earth?" Yuta stood up, dropping the pen he was tapping in the table.

"Okay calm down, Nakamoto Yuta." Taeil immediately stood up as well. "We know you like her--"

"Yuta hyung likes Y/N? Really? Since when?" Sicheng cut off, more confused to hear another information.

"No, I-I mean-- like-- ugh! Yuta likes a human here. That's what I mean." Taeil corrected. He was more stressed that he needs to explain that. "Like I was saying--"

"EVERRRYYOOONEEE!" The guys snapped their head at a yelling voice in the distance while Taeil shut his eyes in annoyance for being interrupted for the second time.

"Mark?" Jaehyun raised his brow. "Did something happen?"

Mark was painting but a visible smile was on his face. "Johnny hyung!" He blurted as soon as he entered the room. "We shouldn't let Y/N go now!"

"Why?" Taeyong quickly stood up and soon regretted it since the table hit his knee.

"Itwasmrjungwhogaveherthecardandiknewitbecause--"

"Stop rapping what the heck!" Donghyuck cut off the man in his age. "Calm down. What were you saying?"

"I-"

"MARK LEEEEE!" Your voice boomed in the place. Everyone's eyes widen as it was filled with surprise and concern.

Well first, you never yelled in this house.

Second, you yell like you're being chased by all the creatures behind.

Taeil immediately teleported to the hallway while the other guys run as fast as they can to the direction where they hear your voice.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-- ow!" You dropped in the ground as you bump into Taeil's chest right infront of you.

"Where is it?! Show me the one who made you run! C'mon!" Taeil continued to blurt while balling his fist and acting to be tough while looking behind you, seeing nothing. He then turned to see you growling at the ground while caressing your forehead and he immediately kneeled down, checking on you with a shockes expression. "Oh shoot! Sorry! Did it hurt?"

"No! Definitely not." You sarcastically said and rolled your eyes on your aching forehead.

"What happened?" Johnny asked right away seeing both you and Taeil in the ground.

Taeil slowly move away to show you to the other guys. There was a silence from them until Donghyuck cackled.

"Her forehead is red!" He stated the obvious.

~~~

Taeyong peeked at Yuta and Jungwoo who's rummaging at the kitchen, looking for an icepack. "Hurry up. Her forehead is growing."

You grimaced in his comment. Jungwoo stood in defeat. "There are no ice packs here."

"Are you sure?" Doyoung helped the two on finding.

"Shouldn't we just wait for Sicheng to come back?" Donghyuck asked, feeling tired to watch his brothers find for something that is most probably not existing in the moment.

Sicheng and Jaehyun insisted to check the whole place since there might be other creatures who managed to follow you but little did they know..

you screamed because of the book.

And you're too embarassed to say it.

Mark sighed before sitting beside you. You scoot back when he raised his hand. "Calm down and stop worrying. I can help you."

You did as what you were told and let him calmly put his palm on your forehead. A cool feeling wrapped on it, as if a layer of ice was plastered.

He smiled at you. "Does it feel better?"

You nodded in response. The pain decreased because of Mark's palm on your forehead and you guessed because of it's his ability.

"Taeil has a strong chest." You commented. "It really hurts, heck."

Taeyong cleared his throat. "I also have a strong chest."

Johnny grinned on Taeyong acting weird. "What was that for?"

"Just saying. I just felt like bragging." He immediately defended.

You grinned while relaxing at Mark's warmth. "Don't worry, I know you also have one. Don't be jealous." Grins erupted in the place from the other except from Taeyong

He looked at you wearing a what-did-you-just-say-expression. "I'm not jealous!"

"Just kidding."

"You're jokes aren't funny." Taeyong glared.

"I know." You nodded, Mark wearing a faint smile while looking at you.

Taeyong stood up, suddenly wanting to distance himself to you. "Good thing you know."

"Atleast Y/N isn't denial," Donghyuck smirked. "Unlike some people there~"

Taeyong didn't hear his name but he can feel everyone's eyes on him. Before he could snap, thankfully, Sicheng and Jaehyun came back.

Your embarassment all flooded when you see the two, reminding what kind of stupidity you did. Which you actually don't consider as stupidity because its normal to freak out.

Jaehyun let two glasses of water float in his direction as he and Sicheng took some gulp, both drenched in sweat. "We didn't see anything."

"Did you checked the basement?" Taeil suggested.

Sicheng tiredly shook his head. "Maybe we can just rest for atl--"

"Uhh.. guys.. actually.." You spoke before the guilt took over you. Everybody turned their head at you even Mark who's currently giving you instant cold packs. "There's no need to worry. There are no creatures here."

"Don't lie. We can handle checking the whole place." Jaehyun is the one lying though. He is utterly tired but chose to check for your safety.

"But-"

"I agree with Jaehyun. We're good." Sicheng added. "Besides, we know you're completely scared since you looked more terrified earlier than you were when you encounter Jangmoon."

You bit your bottom lip. It will be more embarassing if they knew you're more scared to a book than to the creatures hunting you.

"Wait," Jungwoo had a glint of soft smile in his face. Your eyes widened when you realize he can probably guess what's currently running in your mind. "Let's hear Y/N first."

To be honest, Jungwoo somehow finds it adorable to feel that you're currently debating about someone and he can sense the second hand embarassment already. He was excited to hear it, finding this side of yours really cute.

"Uhm, like.. uhh.." You bit your bottom lip as your voice decreases while you proceed. "It was a book."

"What did you say?" Johnny cleared, not planning to tease you but genuinely doesn't hear it.

"Uh.. it's a book. The ghost book." You gritted your teeth when you heard a loud 'What?!' from everyone. "Like, sorry! Okay, sorry."

"Are you serious? Or are you just saying this so they can rest?" Baffled, Mark slowly removed his palm on your forehead while wearing a shocked expression.

You probably looked like a literal tomato since your forehead are already red and now you have your cheeks burning. "I'm serious. It was The Ghost B--"

"The Guide Book." Donghyuck sassily corrected.

"I don't think that book is here to guide but to scare the shit out of me." You groaned in response. "It literally wrote there 'that's it. you gotta blast.' meaning that I have to run away like I was being threatened if I don't!"

"Wait," Taeyong turned his full attention to you. "What did it wrote again?"

"That's it. You gotta blast." You repeated.

"That's all?" Taeyong cleared.

"Uhm, that was the last thing I remembered. It was still writing when I leave." You shivered on the thought of it.

"But did it stated where should you run away from?" Doyoung turned on his detective mode.

You slowly shook your head.

"You didn't continue reading it! Ugh!" Donghyuck dropped himself laying in the couch. "It could've mean that you should run away from us, or maybe run away from your normal life. Either way, that could've been the sign!"

"How the hell am I supposed to continue reading the creep that was trying to scare me!" You yelled back, completely ignoring the fact that you're disrespecting their Guide Book.

"That's impossible, Donghyuck," Mark chimed in, cutting Donghyuck who's about to fight you. "I was cut off by this incident earlier but I just found out that Mr. Jung was the one who gave her the card to us."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled, including you.

"Y/N pointed at the portrait of him earlier and said it was him who gave her the card, except that it was younger." Mark was confused now as well.

If earlier he was enthusiastic about this, he was now more confused.

"So.. the book said you have to run away, probably from us," Johnny slowly made a conclusion. "But.. Mr. Jung gave you the card?"

Yuta shut his eyes while he leaned at the counter. "Mr. Jung was already gone for about five months when she came to see us."

"It could've just be someone that looked like him?" You suggested but took it back after. "But he looks exactly the same. The man's voice resembled the man in the portrait's face. It's weird that day since he has an old, raspy voice but he looks like a middle-aged man."

"This.." Mark slowly shut his eyes and massaged his temple. "..is shittier than math."

"Hey, no." Yuta fought back. "Math is useless."

"Yeah," You agreed as a fellow student who's suffering in mathematics.

"It's done now." Sicheng smiled, referring that he was done healing the bump in your forehead. He caressed it with his thumb and you sighed in relief to realize it really no longer hurts. "Did Taeil hyung hurt you~?"

"What's with the baby voice? I'm not a baby." You rolled your eyes but couldn't help to grin since Sicheng was cute doing that.

"I'll go sleep in my room for awhile. You can watch television if you want to." He ruffled your hair and stood up, obviously weary for the day.

The guys all decided to take breaks either in the room, garden, arcade room or even by watching a movia at the mini cinema they had fixed since they all have been stressing about what to do about you.

You checked the controller beside you until you decided not to open the appliance since it doesn't actually helps you when stressed. You then glanced at the path to the library but scrunched your face, your eyes were not in the mood for reading. You thought about the garden but doesn't feel like getting out at night for now.

Maybe arcade room?

Your eyes lit up to remember the thought of it. You heard before that the guys goes here when they are stressed and all so you thought about it and realize maybe it was really something stress reliever.

You lazily walked towards the arcade room and its a good thing that you still remember the passcode. You then opened the door and hesitated to enter when you see that someone was already inside.

"Yaaaaayyy!" Taeyong cutely yelled when he won the game.

You scoffed seeing him like that. An idea popped on your brain.

He always acts tough with you and it would embarass him if he realize you see this side of him.

So you then audibly closed the door while you entered inside. Taeyong's smile drop when he heard that someone entered. He quickly turned around and his face scowled to see your approaching him.

You stood beside him with a mischievous grin. "Why did you scowl? You look cute yelling 'yay' when you won."

"No, I'm not! You didn't hear anything from me!" He glared, defensive. "Besides, why are you here? It's already late at night and you should be sleeping at Johnny's room because it is where you are told to stay so why are you still up i--"

"Let's do a match." You completely ignored Taeyong's scolding.

He furrowed his brows. "What?"

"I said, let's do a match with this game." You pointed at the machine infront. "Whoever gets a higher score wins."

He rolled his eyes. "That's not what I'm talk-"

"Unless you're afraid to lose for a human like me?" You provoked.

And you succeed. He stretched his arms and rolled his neck. "Are you saying you're gonna win over me?"

"Then show me you're not!" You excitedly said.

Taeyong gave you a smirk, his perfect face and handsome features all showing.

The two of you fought for about two hours until you decided to take a break. Taeyong, of course, have more wins than you. He was an expert compared to you who only knows how to read book in your life.

You start to wonder about your wins. Did you really win or did Taeyong let you?

"Hey, I have to go somewhere. You should go to Johnny's room now." He informed which made you raised your brow.

"Where? It's already late at night?"

"It's just really the place I go when I'm utterly confused about everything."

"Really? Is that something like another arcade place too? Or is it magical?" You innocently asked, eager to know.

"It's magical. It can give you the feeling of reassurance and somehow guides you to the answer you want to know."

"How?"

He sighed, not knowing how to answer you. Taeyong then raised his brow when he thought of something.

"Do you want to know?" He asked.

You grinned, ready to drop a sarcastic answer. "Of course. I wouldn't a--"

"Are you good for going out tonight?"

~~~

The car ride was silent. Taeyong told you to just pick some jacket since it will be a quick roadtrip on a cold night.

To your dismay, you accidentally grabbed one of Johnny's jacket hanging behind the doors which leads you to have jacket paws that Taeyong needs to roll it up for you.

You innocently looked around when he parked into a sidewalk. No trace of people was here, obviously because of the time.

"We're here." He informed while jumping out. You did the same as you shut the door close.

The moon shone bright and it was a relief you did what Taeyong told you and brought a jacket. You now felt more relieved since it was a large one since it feels warmer.

He watched you look around the place for some time until you reached beside him. He scoffed while still keeping an eye at you. "Is this your first time arriving at this place?"

"Uhh.. yeah.." You continued to roam your gaze around.

"I guessed it, homebody." Taeyong teased before walking ahead with you quickly trailing behind, slightly scared to get lost.

You finally reached into the place. Taeyong continued walking through the gates while you get stucked looking at the signboard.

"Hey, it says here it's only open at 6 am to--"

"That only works on humans." Taeyong scoffed and pulled you with him.

You scratched your head. "I'm a human."

He ignored your remark and let you go when he finally reached a room-like place. He released a deep sigh before bowing down.

Confused, you did the same to the fear of disrespecting something from his beliefs.

He glanced at you doing the same thing, imitating him and grinned adoringly. He straightened his back and approached the place. "You can wait outside."

You nodded as he entered the place. He grabbed a paper just beside and a pen before writing. You watched him how he do it before he drop it into some kind of bowl and he stayed silent while looking up at skies.

You slowly entered the room-like place as well and dropped on your knees beside him. He snapped his head at you with a surprised expression.

"Didn't you say-" He cut himself off when he realized he was in the middle of concentration. He sighed and stood up, gesturing you to talk outside after.

You did what Taeyong did. You grabbed a paper and the pen there before writing. You wrote the questions you want to know and dropped it in the bowl. You then looked at the skies and sighed mentally.

I'm just gonna try if this is real. You thought. If not then I won't lose anything anyway.

You finally stood up, awkward, since you were not sure how if you did it right.

Taeyong was waiting outside and as soon as he saw you stepping out he immediately spoke, "I thought you don't believe into things like this."

"I want to try. Maybe it will work. But maybe not. I just want to try." You sat at the staircase and waited for him to do the same.

He did the same while keeping a comfortable distance. "Are you sure you didn't do it because you feel uncomfortable for not doing something the same?"

"Nope. I want to try." You sighed. "I'm not even sure if I did it right."

"When asking for things, there's no pattern. There's no right and wrong." He plastered a proud smile, somehow happy that you atleast believe this kind of thing. "What did you wrote there?"

"Just a few questions. Because if I wrote everything there, it will probably gonna be an essay." You joked earning a delicate grin from him. "How about you?"

His grin disappeared when you asked about him. Taeyong wrote about what they should do about you; if they should let you go or not.

But he couldn't say it. He knows it might be offending for you.

"Well.. just.. things." He shrugged off, deciding to take you home. "Let's g-"

"I know you guys are planning to send me home." He stumbled on his spot when you said it.

"H-How? Did Mark told you?!"

"No. I just knew it. I've been observing people for almost my life to notice something is going on." You informed. His brows slowly raised with a baffled expression, feeling like he wants to explain himself. You gave him a soft smile. "It's okay. You can send me home if you want to."

"B-But.." He trailed off. He was confused of himself.

Shouldn't he be rejoicing now that it was a mutual feeling for the both sides? Well, aside from others who doesn't want to let you go.

He isn't feeling that way. He was feeling.. bad. And he cursed at himself for being like that.

The silence between the both of you was interrupted with a howl. At first, you ignored it but until heavy footsteps surrounded the place. Your eyes widened and immediately run behind Taeyong.

Taeyong slowly took a step back while giving you a protective approach. He tilted his head while keeping a sharp eye around.

He then looked up at the skies for a brief moment, thinking, Is this already the answer for my question?

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

pls pray for mah eyes. lol. the eyebags and all are here and i have the urge to scratch it every now and then. i hope you liked this part uhuh.

anyway, please be happy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
155K 8.5K 41
[the enemy of my enemy is my friend] a game of cards, a game of two organisations. in which there is more than meets the eye. ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...