Bad In Common

By prinses1010

"Everyone has a chapter they don't want to read out loud. Mine just so happens to be a book." Allison Bridge... More

Welcome!
Prologue ✔️
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6 ✔️
Chapter 7 ✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12 ✔️
Chapter 13 ✔️
Chapter 14 ✔️
Chapter 15 ✔️
Chapter 16 ✔️
Chapter 17 ✔️
Chapter 18 ✔️
Chapter 19 ✔️
Chapter 20 ✔️
Chapter 21 ✔️
Chapter 22 ✔️
Chapter 23 ✔️
Chapter 24 ✔️
Chapter 25 ✔️
Chapter 26 ✔️
Chapter 27 ✔️
Chapter 28 ✔️
Chapter 29 ✔️
Chapter 30 ✔️
Chapter 31 ✔️
Chapter 32 ✔️
Chapter 33 ✔️
Chapter 34 ✔️
Chapter 35 ✔️
Chapter 36 ✔️
Chapter 37 ✔️
Chapter 38 ✔️
Chapter 39 ✔️
Chapter 40 ✔️
Chapter 41 ✔️
Chapter 42 ✔️
Chapter 43 ✔️
Chapter 44 ✔️
Chapter 45 ✔️
Chapter 46 ✔️
Chapter 47 ✔️
Chapter 48 ✔️
Chapter 49 ✔️
Chapter 50 ✔️
Chapter 51 ✔️
Chapter 52 ✔️
Chapter 53 ✔️
Chapter 54 ✔️
Chapter 55 ✔️
Chapter 56 (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue ✔️

Chapter 3 ✔️

13.9K 558 188
By prinses1010

Dear Diary

It's been a week of absolute hell in Greystone College. College is a lot different from high school. I have at least 3 assignments due for the next week. Majoring in economics will do that to you. Anways apart from the on going papers thrown in my way and endless hours of classes, which I surprisingly attend, it's been boring. Emily, my roommate, mostly hangs out with her friends during the day and when she's in the dorm she usually starts gossiping. I tend to zone out as soon as her mouth opens. The girl just never stops talking. Mom keeps on calling every day or so to make sure I'm not up to something which is really starting to piss me off. I'm in college, what's the worst that could happen? Okay I see her point but still.

~ Ally

" Why are you always writing in that thing?" Emily asks as she looks up from her phone.

I close my diary and turn around in my chair. " It restrains me from beating someone up."

Emily's mouth opens a little as her eyes grow wide. She puts down her phone and looks directly at me. She clears her throat before speaking up.

" You know if you ever need to talk or feel like talking -"

" Yeah no thanks. I have my diary for that. " I answer getting up from my desk.

The time on my phone reads that it's nearing 5 pm. I might as well head out seeing as it's a Saturday. God forbid mom finds out I'm out partying. In my defense I've been hooked up with work the whole week. I need a little break.

I rummage through my wardrobe for an outfit for my little night out. I'm thinking of hitting up the clubs or crashing a party. I take out a white off-shoulder top with long sleeves. I pair it up with a matching white mini skirt. Seeing as it's August the weather is still nice outside.

" Wait up hot stuff where are you heading out to?" Emily laughs as she too starts rummaging through her wardrobe.

" Out." I give her a short reply while searching for a suitable pair of matching high heels. I know I have a white pair somewhere.

"Alone?" Emily asks while throwing some clothes onto her bed.

" Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" I ask as I quirk my eyebrow. I walk over to the bathroom for a quick shower. I'm still very thankful for the en-suit.

" I just thought you'd like to come to the football game tonight with me and my friends. It's the first game of the year so it's going to be big and the after party is going to be even bigger." Emily gushes deep in thought.

" I'm good thanks." I reply closing the bathroom door.

" I'll be the designated driver! " she shouts from behind the closed door.

" Deal." I say without thinking. At least I don't have to worry about driving home drunk or having to call an uber at a late hour.

The two of us take our time to freshen up for the night ahead of us. I had to choose another outfit for the game seeing as my previous outfit would've been a little inappropriate for a football game. Emily and I agreed to stop by the dorm before going to the party so that I can change into the first outfit I chose. Now I'm wearing a pair of high-waisted light blue ripped skinny jeans with the same white off-shoulder top from my previous outfit. It'll spare me the effort when I need to change again. I pair it off with some sneakers and light makeup. I pull my hair into a high ponytail so that it won't bother me.

" Come on Emily. We're already 20 minutes late." I whine for the hundredth time since I finished getting dressed. Emily flips me the bird as she finishes applying a dark shade of red lipstick. For a girl that loves pink I'm surprised to see her wearing all black. From black high waisted jeans to a black tube top. She finished off her look with matching sneakers and large hoop earrings. Dang, I need to get hoops.

We huridly grab our purses and head for the parking lot. I was surprised to see Emily's Mercedes-Benz S-Class convertible near the building exit. It's a real beauty.

" The others are already at the game so we'll just meet them there." Emily announces as she starts the car. Hopefully she doesn't drive like a mad woman.

***

I almost died.

I'm not even kidding. Emily skipped 3 red lights and almost ran over a girl who was crossing the street. The fact that the passanger seat belt was broken didn't calm my nerves at all. I'm in desperate need for a cigarette now. At least when she drives home tonight I'll be too drunk to care about how horrible her driving skills are.

The stadium where the football game was being held was off campus but hopefully the after party is on campus. Even though Greystone College campus is still enormous its still better than going to a party in a neighborhood I'm not familiar with. Especially with Emily as the DD. I'm really going to avoid going to places with Emily after this.

" There they are!" Emily shrieks as she runs over to a group that consisted of 3 girls and 2 guys. I watch as she pulls each one of them into a tight hug. Walking over to the said group I hear her ramble on about the girl she almost ran over.

" This is Allison. Allison meet Gabby, " she points over to a red haired girl with piercing blue eyes and freckles, " Samantha," she points at another girl with pitch black hair with green eyes and a few piercings covering her face, " Trish," she now points over to a girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I do notice that she has braces. I remeber when I had braces in high school. It was awful. " And these two are not important," she jokes which earns her a light punch to the shoulder.

" I'm Zac. It's nice to meet you," the one with the darker hair and tanned skin introduces himself. " and that's my knucklehead brother Jackson." I look over to the said brother. I can clearly see the resemblance as I notice he too has more or less the same features as his brother except his hair is a lot lighter. Maybe they are twins. Not identical but close enough.

I flash them a small smile not really knowing what to say. I could really use that cigarette now.

" The game is about to start let's go!" Emily yells above the noisy crowd that surrounds us. She starts leading the way over to the bleachers as we try and follow her. I get pushed back as someone bumps into me really hard.

" Watch it." I warn while shooting the girl that bumped into me a glare. Even though I'm only 5 foot 4 I'm still a few inches taller than her which gives me a good advantage.

" So sorry." the girl whimpers as she scyrries away.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not a bully. Never have been and never will be. I just have a short temper.

I hear Emily yell my name from the bleachers. Taking in a deep breath I walk towards her. Just as I sit down I hear a whistle going off signaling that the game started.

I notice our college team are dressed in blue and white while the other team are wearing red and black. Only reason why I know what our college's color is, is because I remeber Tyler's football jacket was blue and white.

Tyler. Shit. I completely forgot that he's on the football team. I haven't once walked into him throughout the week which I'm very grateful to. I can only handle so much testosterone at once.

I watch as the game goes on. Every time our team scores a touchdown the people around us go insane while I get more and more ticked off. It wasn't a difficult game seeing as we won 32-6. As soon as the final whistle blew and the crowd starting heading off towards the field to congratulate the team I headed off to the back of the bleachers. I did tell Emily that I'd meet her back at her car in a few minutes.

Taking out the packet of cigarettes in my purse I immediately light one up. I've been waiting all day for this. I bring the cigarette to my lips and inhale the smoke. The smoke heats up my body leaving me with chills. I don't feel like I need to punch something anymore.

" Smoking is bad for you." I hear a voice from my left.

I look over at where the voice came from. Tyler stands there still dressed in his football uniform with his infamous smirk plastered on his face.

" I'm gonna die anyway. Might as well enjoy life while I'm at it. " I say as I inhale the cigarette again. I slowly blow out the smoke and look over at Tyler again. I gesture my hand with the cigarette towards him asking so if he wants a pull.

" Coach would kill me. " he laughs.

I roll my eyes and retrack my hand inhaling the smoke once more.

" Then what are you doing here?" I ask blowing out the smoke. " Shouldn't you be with your team?" I ask as I look back at the crowded field.

" I saw you walking towards the back of the bleachers and I just wanted to make sure you are okay." he replies as he scratches the palm of his hand.

" How cute." I reply blankly. I take one last pull of the cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. Picking it up I walk over to the garbage bin near by and throw it away. I'm already causing mother nature enough trouble while smoking so I might as well clean up after myself.

" So you coming to the after party?" he asks walking behind me.

" Are you gonna be there?" I ask in a flirtish way while turning around to look at him.

" Of course." he smirks.

" Then no."

Without waiting for a reply I walk off towards the parking lot. I come to a stop as I realize that I can't remeber where Emily parked her car. Damn it. I should never go to the mall alone because I won't be able to find my car afterwards.

" Over here!" I hear Emily's piercing voice. Thank God for her irritating voice otherwise I would've spent hours searching for her car.

Walking over to the car I notice that Samantha and Trish are sitting in the backseat of Emily's convertible. Gabby probably got a lift with the guys or something.

" Anyone wanna take shotgun?" I plead.

" No." they both reply in unison. I mentally start praying as I climb into the passenger seat.

" Guys I'm not that bad of a driver." Emily shrugs as she drives over a red light.

I keep my eyes shut until we finally reach the dorm rooms. The four of us climb out of the car, luckily in one piece, and head over to the dorm. Gabby sent Emily a text telling her she'd meet us at the party. Quickly changing our outfits we do a quick touch up of our makeup and head back to the car.

" So the after party is at a frat house called Dappa Dee. It's the most popular frat house on campus so I know the party is going to be amaze balls!" Emily shrieks in complete excitement. As long as there is good music and any other alcohol besides beer I'm good to go.

We stop a few blocks away from where the frat house is located. The party started about an hour ago yet it is in full swing as we walk through the doors. Frat parties and high school house parties are more or like the same. Frat house parties just have more drugs and alcohol. I could get used to this.

" Hey let's go-" I stop mid sentance as I realize that all three girls have disappeared. Great.

I push past numerous people to get to the kitchen. The kitchen isn't as crowded as the rest of the house. I walk over to the counter that is littered in bottles of alcohol and red cups. Grabbing a cup I head straight for the vodka.

" Hey sunglasses girl." I hear an all too familiar voice breath down my neck. I ignore the goosebumps that rake over my body and turn around.

Tyler is now dressed in a black v-neck with his team's football jacket on. His hair is messy and his cheeks show a tinge of red. My eyes avert down to his lips. They look incredibly soft.

I tilt the red cup against my lips and down the clean vodka that was in it with one gulp.

" Let's go dance." I smirk and grab his hand.

_______________________________________

Heyyy :)

Yes I did make up the frat house name and I know it sounds stupid. I need help with a more suitable name, preferably a name that doesn't exist but still has that frat house ring to it 👀

Thoughts?

Remeber to comment and vote. The comments really motivate me to go further and how to improve on certain things so it really does help ❤️

Peace out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 2.1K 8
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
129K 2.4K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
242K 9.4K 79
"Is there a reason you decided to spill your drink all over me," he asks calmly, his eyes forming an even more intense glare as he pats the sticky bl...
8.4K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...