magnifique ➤ anne with an e

By plutoflush

MAGNIFIQUE | IN WHICH MILDRED TURNER ARRIVES IN AVONLEA TO VISIT A NEW FRIEND AND THERE'S A LIFE WAITING FOR... More

disclaimer
⸺ act one
magnifique | cast
magnifique | one
magnifique | two
magnifique | three
magnifique | four
magnifique | five
magnifique | six
magnifique | seven
magnifique | eight
magnifique | nine
magnifique | ten
magnifique | eleven
magnifique | twelve
magnifique | thirteen
magnifique | fourteen
magnifique | fifteen
magnifique | sixteen
magnifique | seventeen
magnifique | eighteen
magnifique | nineteen
magnifique | twenty one
magnifique | twenty two
magnifique | twenty three
magnifique | twenty four
magnifique | twenty five
magnifique | twenty six
magnifique | twenty seven
magnifique | twenty eight
magnifique | twenty nine
magnifique | thirty
magnifique | thirty one
magnifique | thirty two
magnifique | thirty three
magnifique | thirty four
magnifique | thirty five
magnifique | thirty six
magnifique | thirty seven
magnifique | thirty eight
magnifique | thirty nine
magnifique | forty
magnifique | forty one
magnifique | forty two
magnifique | forty three
magnifique | forty four
magnifique | forty five
magnifique | forty six
magnifique | forty seven
magnifique | forty eight
magnifique | forty nine
magnifique | fifty
!!!!
MILLIE AND BEN PUBLISHED NOW!

magnifique | twenty

3.6K 136 19
By plutoflush

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

chapter twenty
|friendship bracelet|

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"wares for sale! wares for sale! something for everybody!" millie heard as a man with some things to his back showed up, "uh... beautiful day, ya?"

millie and anne stopped brushing some dust as they reached the man. millie smiled at the man, "it is indeed a beautiful day. good morning, sir."

the man smiled at her, "good morning to you too, young lady."

the man shows up leather as he pushes it to open, some jewels, rock, and such other things appeared.

"oh. where are these from? oh, wait. a russian tsar, anatoly, a pulled these off his dying brother in battle. and his brother, who was a pacifist who went to war only to protect greedy anatoly, and who, in death, taught the tsar to lead with love," anne rambled.

"such an interesting, um, uh..." the man trails off.

"imagination?" millie offered.

"hm!"

"yes. she gets that quite a bit. what is this?" millie said as she touched a blue stone pendant?

"that... belong to my wife," the man said, "she give in hope i sell and we together sooner."

"where is she?" anne asked.

millie nudged anne slightly, "i don't think we are in a place to ask that personal question."

"oh. it's alright. she and my children still in germany," the man answered, "i work night and day to bring them here. not good for jewish people there. treated like, uh..." the man said.

"you must miss them so. now that i know what it is to have a family, i cannot imagine what it would be like not to see them every day," millie said as the man look away to hide his tears.

"oh, i would die to be able to give my bosom friend something like this," anne said as she touched a heart pendant.

"it's broken," the man said as he opened the pendant.

"i think broken things have such a sad beauty. after years of stories and triumph and tragedy infused into them, they can be much more romantical than new things that haven't lived at all," anne said as she smiled.

the man smiled and handed anne the heart pendant.

"oh, i don't have any money," anne said.

the man stopped her, "it's yours."

the man turned to millie, "is there something that you want here, young lady?"

"um, yes, i would like..." millie was gonna gestured to something that caught her eyes as marilla interrupted them.

"you! get away from them!" marilla shouted in far.

"what..."

"how dare you trespass!" marilla yelled as she ran into them.

"marilla, it's alright!" millie assured her as she reached to her.

"madam, i..." the man was gonna say something but marilla cuts him off.

"off my land!" marilla shouts as the man quickly packed his things.

"he's a peddler," anne said.

"he's kind," millie added.

"anne! millie!"

"it's fine. i go. i go." the man said as he quickly walked away.

"marilla, i'm sorry... can i please go out. i won't be too far, please?" millie pleaded.

marilla looked at her before nodding, "of course, just don't get too far and too long."

millie quickly hugged and kiss marilla's cheek, "thank you, marilla!" she said as she runs to follow the man.

she heard marilla scolded anne as they walked inside the house.

"sir! sir! wait up! sir!" millie yelled as the man looked at him and stops.

she reached to him, catching her breath, "young lady? didn't your mother didn't you want you near me?" the man asked.

"er, um, i'm... just... g-gonna... buy something..." millie said between her breaths.

the man nodded his head as he bent down to open the leather that he showed to them earlier, "what is it do you want?"

millie points to the small two bracelets made of cloth.

"you want this?" the man said as he holds the bracelets. millie nodded her head.

"my daughters called this a friendship bracelet. they daughters wear this every day, well, until they offered it to sell," the man said.

"oh, um, how much for it?" millie asked as the man shook his head, "no, it's free."

this time, millie was the one shook her head, "no. you're saving money for your family, yes? well, take it, sir." millie said as she handed him some coins.

"but... this is too much," the man said as he handed some of the money to millie.

millie shook his head, "no, the others are for the heart pendant. you gave it to my sister."

the man let out a sigh and nods as he bring out a small earring to her hands.

"this belongs to my wife... i want you to have it. well, i know it is single but, i hope you can find of ways to use it, " the man said as he walked away.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"millie, that is such a magnificent bracelet!" anne exclaimed as she soon millie showed her the friendship bracelets.

"i know, it is very beautiful, i hope she likes it," millie said.

"i'm awfully certain she would like it, would love it, in fact. kindred spirits doesn't supposed to be picky as long as it reminded it of their friendship," anne reassured her sister.

"thank you, anne. i'm certain too that diana will like that pendant," millie reassured her too.

"thank you, sister."

"you're welcome, sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 11 5
Gilbert can never escape Anne Shirley Cuthbert, he's reminded of her wherever he is. But, how far is he willing to go to get her back after a misunde...
1.9K 85 32
🎶I used to hear a simple song...that was until you came along. Now, in its place is something new. I hear it when I look at you.🎶 When brother and...
8.8K 392 17
[COMPLETED] I do not own any of these characters. All rights go to Lucy Maud Montegomery Based on Anne of Green Gables. Basically what happens in bet...
10.2K 388 21
A modern day fanfic in which Anne does not get adopted and her parents ( Walter and Bertha Shirley) are still alive( but she still meets Mathew and M...