The Flaws of being a Hiccup t...

By Toothlessfollower14

Berk has its good days and it's bad... Berk has lost and sometimes found... and even when you've lost someth... More

The Flaws of being a Hiccup take III
Chapter 1: Never lose hope...
Chapter 2: Do it!
Chapter 3: mama
Chapter 4: be free...
Chapter 5: Matthew
Chapter 6: is he safe?
Chapter 7: Time flies
Chapter 8: Thinking
Chapter 9: The storm
Chapter 10: Bucket
Chapter 11: back
Home is where the heart is (not a chapter!)
Chapter 12: wait and see...
Chapter 13: Wreckage
Authors Note! - true or false - dare
Chapter 14: Strangers
Chapter 15: arrival
Chapter 16: connected
Chapter 17: Meet Hiccup
Chapter 18: for a moment
Chapter 19: Trance
Chapter 20: Quiet
Chapter 21: Similarities
Chapter 22: It's all about trust
Chapter 23: I saw something...
Chapter 24: that name...
Chapter 25: like me
Chapter 26: Confession (1)
Authors note!
Chapter 27: Confession (2)
Chapter 28: Go get Hiccup!
Chapter 29: The trap!
Chapter 30: Back to square one
Chapter 31: meeting mum and dad
Chapter 32: Grown up
Chapter 33: Shocking discoveries
Chapter 34: Meeting the in-laws
Chapter 35: What should I do?
Chapter 36: The truth
Chapter 37: Confusion in our midst
Chapter 38: Guilty
Chapter 39: New news
Chapter 40: Searching for Stoick
Chapter 41: Alone
Chapter 42: Found you
Chapter 43: Something in the woods...
Chapter 44: Again? Really?
Authors Note (Competition!)
#KQR Challenge
Chapter 46: Winning battles?
Authors note please read
For my nan RIP
Chapter 47: Past Memories
Chapter 48: Everything has changed
I just had to share this!
Chapter 49: A potion to save a life
Chapter 50: Dunbroch
Chapter 51: Finding the Witch
Chapter 52: Magic always comes with a price...
Chapter 53: Remember...
Chapter 54: Valhalla?
Chapter 55: Right choices
Chapter 56: Toothless!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Advertisements! (Not a chapter!)
Chapter 57: Sacrifices
Chapter 58: I finally see
My life
Authors note! Important!
Chapter 59: Back to life
Chapter 60: A ghost
Chapter 61:
500 FOLLOWERS?!?!
Epilogue
Dedications
Other books

Chapter 45: My hero

457 35 2
By Toothlessfollower14

Astrid

The putrid smell of rotting fish clouded my nostrils, filling it with its scent. It made me want to hurl, it's aroma thickening the air as it circled the room. I swung my head to the side hoping to escape the smell, but failing. My eyes began to mist, watering as nausea began to fill me, building up in my throat. I groaned, trying to hold it back whilst blinking at the forming tears that were quickly filling up my tear ducts.

"Grea' she's finalla awake!" Merida sniffed in annoyance. "I told ya we should have gon' with da smelling fish firs'! You two are too soft." She grumbled in her thick Scottish accent, pushing her red curls away from her eyes in frustration. Her wicked smirk seemed to widen as my eyes began to blink open further.

"Shut it girl!" Dagur snarled, turning on Merida. "We didn't have to bring you along, you know?"

"I know." Merida smirked at him, cocking her hip. "You just didn't have a choice."

"Ladies, ladies, please," Claud tried to reason. Dagur glared at him, gripping his sheathed sword tighter. "Save it for another time. We have... company." He grinned at me, his eyes flashing with something unbeknownst to me.

"Get that... away from... me." I gasped out, trying to avoid the smell. Merida gave me an evil smile, but eventually complied to my request. She moved the rotting fish away from me and I gulped in a huge breath of sweet, clear air. A chuckle erupted from in front of me, it was then that I noticed the rope that bound my hands to arms of the wooden chair. Great. As if I thought that they would be stupid enough to leave me unbound. Well, maybe a little.

"What's wrong sweetheart? A little... stuck?" Dagur gave a harsh laugh, as I attempted to tug on my restraints. One thing popped into my mind suddenly; at least they're not chains.

I quickly assessed the dark and soggy room. Room? More like jail cell! With rott covering most of the walls along with the wooden door, it only added to the affect. Not such a good thing. A small barred window was over to my right, allowing a small amount of light to enter the room. If it wasn't for the small lamp in the corner the cell would be almost drowned in darkness.

Both the walls and floor were paved with cool, slanted grey stone. The only furniture that seemed to fill the room was the chair I was sitting on and a bucket over in the left corner by the cell door. I really did not want to know what that was for.

I struggled in my restraints again, hoping to find a weakness in the rope, but let's face it. Dagur had had a lot of practice due to many escapees before me. I might as well open my eyes and face the music. There was no way I was getting out of this one. I stilled my struggling arms.

"That's what I thought." he said gleefully, glad that he was right. His smirk was malicious, evil, with something else hidden behind it. Something with a much far worse intent in its wake. I really wasn't looking forward to finding out what it was...

Dagur reached forward to stroke my cheek, but I didn't struggle. Instead I lifted my head up with a smug all-knowing grin set on my face. His hand snapped back to his side, eyes narrowing.

"What?" He snapped, Claud joined in with the curious glare. Merida rolled her eyes.

"You all need to stop piddlin' about! Have you forgotten the plan alreaday?"

"Shut it girl!" Dagur snarled again, turning his attention over to Merida. "Don't make me make you." Merida silenced herself almost immediately turning to glare at me.

But my grin didn't falter. If anything it widened, almost splitting my face in two. I would make history if I could draw a picture of their expressions at the moment. I know that I shouldn't but I couldn't help the giggles that erupted from me as I took this sight in.

Dagur stalked up to me, grabbing my shoulders tight enough that they hurt, lifting the chair off the ground with me on it and shaking me. My head rolled around, but I wouldn't stop laughing. I couldn't. "What. Is. It?!" He almost screamed at me, my ears rang but I didn't care. I just leant forward till our noses were inches away. Breathing,

"That was what I thought too." And Before Dagur could even answer swords were flailing, dragons were bellowing fire and Hooligans were screaming the Hooligan cry at the top of their lungs. 

Most of the time it was hard trying to keep track of everything. My eyes wandered all over the place, looking towards my saviour whose smile was infectious, as our son stood beside him all tall and proud. Just like his father.  Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, my husband.

HEY GUYS! WOW, I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! HALF OF IT WAS ALREADY DONE, BUT EVENTUALLY I MANAGED TO THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE.

I JUST REALLY WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR REALLY NICE AND ENCOURAGING COMMENTS ON THE AUTHORS NOTE. I JUST REALLY HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME RECENTLY, WHAT WITH EXAMS, HOMEWORK, BULLIES, PHYSIO ETC. I JUST HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TIME TO WRITE.

I ALSO GOT QUITE STRESSED ABOUT IT 'CAUSE I JUST FELT SO BAD NOT WRITING. WRITING IS MY LIFE AND I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH, I COULDN'T EVER THINK OF NOT WRITING Y'KNOW?

SO HUGS TO ALL YOU AMAZING READERS OUT THERE. THANKS FOR STICKING WITH SUCH A BAD AUTHOR

~ Toothlessfollower14 aka Chloe xx

WAS IT GOOD?

BAD?

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1K 15
This is a Hiccstrid fanfic based off of our average fairytale: 'Beauty and the Beast' I do not own anything related to Dreamworks or Disney! All I o...
317K 6.3K 39
Hiccup left home 6 years ago, breaking many hearts. but when Stoick get a letter from frightened Hiccup they set out to help Stoick's lost son. But w...
134K 3.8K 58
Astrid lived a life full of struggles while her dad and brother were in Arizona her mother worked hard to earn money to feed and pay for Astrid's sch...
10.3K 262 36
When Astrid isn't happy living in the city of Berkland she moves to the main Berk island to live with her Aunt. Astrid makes many friends, and sees a...