find your happiness. go ther...

By im_tashing

This started when my professor told me that in life there are 3 things that you should do. First is, Plant a... More

find your happiness. go there often.
a lil' happiness will do
How to find your happiness?
Happiness when you have nothing
happiness is....
Let go and be happy
Getting back my happiness
forgiveness means happiness
simple things to do to make you happier each day
happiness is a choice
Smile + positive mind = happiness
True happiness
At the end of the day...
Completely
It's for free
Fight for it
Soulmate, destiny, bestfriend and happiness
small is BIG
My All
Positivity is the key
My happiness
To be happy again..
Dream come true

a cup of coffee..

9 1 0
By im_tashing

I was invited to have a cup of coffee or i should say, I was "forced" to have a coffee with him, at first I was really hesitant because of the following reasons: 1. I'm in a relationship and I know I should not accept it. 2.I really have to go home early because someone is waiting for me. 3. Im not comfortable to have a "coffee date" with anyone and lastly I don't want to be close to him because I know deep inside I want him too. But then, as I've said, I was "forced" and so I did. It was not as bad as I thought, I actually enjoyed our "coffee date" that night but I felt guilty though.

Then, coffee date has become one of our stress reliever not knowing that I was falling for him and letting my relationship ends. He lets me feel that he was the right guy for me, that he is willing to fight for me and that I was so special for him.

I have found him, my happiness.

Each one of us have our own story on how we finds our happiness, mine was just too simple, I can say that my happiness starts with a cup of coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.3M 268K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...