Supernatural x reader oneshots

By n3rd_writer

One shots with all your favorite Supernatural people!! Both characters and actors!! Starring: Dean/Jensen Sam... More

~New Book~
Dean Winchester x Female!Reader

Supernatural x Gender Neutral! Reader

141 2 1
By n3rd_writer

Confetti, it's a parade! Actually it's my birthday woot woot...anyways! This one shot has little romance in it, it's mainly just a fun little thing I wanted to write for anyone and everyone for when their birthday comes! I hope you enjoy :)

~

—Y/n's pov—

Today was the day, the day some people cared about and some not so much. The day you become one year older than yesterday. It was...my birthday. I turned off my alarm clock before sitting up and stretching, feeling a few joints pop. I yawned as I stood up and started headed towards the kitchen in the bunker. To my surprise, Ava was already awake and having some eggs and toast.

"Oh! Morning y/n," she greeted with a smile, "want some to eat? I can make you something real quick."

"No thanks Ava, I can get something," I said as I made/grabbed (breakfast item(s) of your choice).

"That job last night really had me sore all night," Ava groaned as she rolled her shoulders.

"I fee ya," I replied as I sat with her, "are Sam and Dean still asleep?"

"No, they left not too long ago actually," she answered finishing off her toast, "they didn't say where though."

I hummed, "that's odd, but whatever," I cleaned up my mess before turning and facing Ava, "wanna help me find another job?"

Ava nodded her head before quickly stuffing her mouth with the little bit of leftover eggs she had on her plate. I chuckled before heading towards the main room and grabbing a few books on the way. Ava and I worked on trying to find a new case, some sticking out to us while others...not so much.

"This cases are ridiculous, some of these headlines don't even make sense," Ava complained as she motioned to the laptop in front of her.

I nodded my head before hearing the door open, the boys soon walking in, "look who's home," I said as I folded my hands.

"Look who's awake," Dean retorted with a smirk, making me chuckle and stand up.

I glanced down and noticed that both of them had bags, "what's that? Need some help with them?"

"Oh we got it it's fine," Dean fumbled a little with his words while Sam nodded his head and held the bag behind him.

Before I could any further, we felt a small gust of wind as some papers on the table shuffled about. We turned and noticed Cas standing by the table looking around.

"Cas! It's been a while don't you think?" Ava asked as she walked up and hugged him.

"Yes, I do have to say it has been some time sense I've visited," Cas responded before turning to me, "hello y/n."

"Hey Cas," I smiled as Dean looked through the bags he brought.

"Damn it," Dean muttered, "hey y/n, think you can run out and get something from the hardware store?"

"Sure, Ava wanna come?" I asked as I started heading in the direction to my room.

"Actually Ava was gonna help me with something," Sam responded as Ava looked at him slightly confused.

"I was?" She asked as Sam looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "oh right! I am, sorry y/n" she giggled as she rubbed her neck.

I tilted my head before shrugging and walking upstairs, "fine with me."

After I got dressed and grabbed my keys I talked to Dean to see what he needed and headed out.

—Dean's pov—

Once y/n was gone Sam, Ava, Cas, and I headed towards the kitchen to talk. Sam pulled out a tub of ice cream and some brownie and cookie mixes, along with other baking stuff.

"Alright Ava, you're in charge of baking and I want Cas to help you," I started, "Sammy and I are gonna call up some old friends for them to come over."

"Roger!" Ava saluted before giggling and asking Cas to get some stuff.

Sammy and I walked out and back into the main room as we started making some calls. After a while we were able to get some people to come over today.

"Think that's enough people?" Sam asked as I nodded my head.

"Y/n isn't much for super big gathering so having a few familiar faces around would make them happy," I responded.

Slowly a few people started showing up and Ava was able to finish the cake, even with Cas trying his best in the kitchen. I checked my phone and saw y/n said that they're pulling up now.

"Hey guys! Y/n's here, we got about five minutes till they walk in!" I called out as everyone went to hide.

—Y/n's pov—

I opened the door and walked in with the bag of stuff Dean needed, "I still don't understand why you needed this stuff today it could've been picked up...tomorrow?"

I looked around and noticed the lights in the room were off, "guys?" I flicked the lights on as some people jumped out.

"Surprise!" They all cheered in unison.

I stood there speechless as I dropped the bag. I looked around and saw so many familiar faces that I haven't seen in some time.

"You guys...you guys actually remembered?" I asked with a hint of a smile.

"Oh course we did!" Ava cheered as she set the cake down and hugged me, "how could we forget."

I hugged her back as someone I haven't seen in a while come up to me, "Kye?"

"Hey kiddo," Kye smiled as they hugged before ruffling my hair, "I've missed you."

"Yeah same here," I chuckled as I fixed my hair, "Bobby, Ellen, Jo, you're all here."

"Course we are, how could we not show up," Jo gleamed as she hugged me along with Ellen and Bobby.

"And Ash?" I asked.

"Watching the bar, but he wishes you the best," Ellen replied.

"Alright everyone!" Charlie hollered as she held some plates, "who wants cake!"

After everyone sang happy birthday to me, Dean by my side, we all grabbed a piece and hung out for the time being. We all caught up on what we've been up to and how we've been managing lately. It was great to be with everyone again, especially after not seeing them for so long. I smiled as I finished my drink and Dean walked towards me.

"You like it?" Dean asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Definitely," I sighed with a smile as Dean softly kissed my cheek.

"Yo y/n! Can't forget your presents!" Kye hollered as she held up a present with polkadots on it.

I laughed before heading over and opening the gifts that people brought. The day was slowly coming to an end which meant everyone had to start heading home.

"I'm so glad you could make it," I smiled as I hugged Kevin.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world," He smiles at me before softly punching my shoulder, "stay safe."

"You too," I smiled as I walked back to the main room where Sam, Dean, Ava, Cas, and Kye were hanging out at.

"Well," Kye groaned as they stretched, "I should get going to, I'm actually working on a case but I could not NOT stop by you know."

"You should stop by more often, go on a few hunts with us," Sam suggested as Kye chuckled.

"Maybe I will," Kye smiled before hugging me and Ava, "I'm sure I'll be around again."

"You better," Dean chuckled as Kye laughed.

Once Kye headed out, Cas turned to me and nodded his head, "I shall get going as well, happy birthday y/n."

"Thanks Cas, take care," I smiled as he vanished.

Ava giggles before walking away and coming back shortly after, "so I don't know if y'all are still up for sweets but I still have this pie left over."

"Say no more," Dean said as he licked his lips.

We all laughed before having another drink along with the left over pie.

A/n: Yes this was very short but I didn't wanna drag it out. I really hope you guys enjoyed this! Stay safe out there and remember, you're all amazing! Word count: 1381

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...