His Butterfly

Galing kay KrushVibes

-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, a... Higit pa

PRE-TWILIGHT
i. welcome to forks
ii. the meeting
iii. wuthering heights
TWILIGHT
iv. wolves
v. accident
vi. a story
vii. favorite game
viii. phoenix
ix. it's just beginning
NEW MOON
x. not perfect
xi. the storm
xii. gone and over
xiii. months
xiv. new wolves
xv. gravity
xvi. who else
xvii. why
xviii. forget everything
xix. don't
ECLISPE
xx. continuously
xxi. forgiveness
xxii. hands full
xxiii. bonfire
xxv. ex
xxvi. party disaster
xxvii. physical fun
xxviii. safety net
xxix. battle
xxx. commitment
xxxi. happiest day ever
BREAKING DAWN PART ONE
xxxii. return
xxxiii. confliction
xxxiv. conversation
xxxv. enemy in time
xxxvi. decisions, decisions
xxxvii. situations escalate
xxxviii. blood realization
xxxix. threats are finished
BREAKING DAWN PART 2
xl. reawaken
xli. human practice
xlii. snow falls
xliii. the children, the letter, and the girl
xliv. explanations worldwide
xlv. loyalty
xlvi. the message
xlvii. jasper's decision
xlviii. hope vs. destruction
xlix. the sea of knowing and seeing
l. win or lose
li. happily ever after

xxiv. engagement

4.1K 86 6
Galing kay KrushVibes

"Seattle is in a state of terror." The reporter says on the screen. "Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer."

Mariposa frowns as she cradles Sophia on her lap from her place next to Jasper on the couch. She looks away from the screen and glances up at her boyfriend, who's staring at the screen intensely, a look of knowing on his face. Her hand moves to cover his own on his leg which makes him look over to her and smile before pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

Carlisle turns off the TV as Bella and Edward join the family in the living room. "It's getting worse," He says grimly. "We're going to have to do something."

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more." Jasper says, his gold eyes look at Edward as he adds, "And they're undisciplined, conspicuous—"

"It's newborns," Edward realizes as he looks into his brother's thoughts.

"What, like new vampires?" Bella questions.

"In the first few months after the change." Edward explains.

"That's when we're at our most uncontrollable, vicious, insane with thirst," Jasper says, speaking from experience. Mariposa tightens the hold on his hand slightly, hoping to give him some comfort. His stiff posture relaxes slightly at her movement.

Emmett gives Bella a playful smirk from his spot on the couch. "Something to look forward to," He teases.

"No one's trained these newborns, but this isn't random." Jasper tells them, his eyes on his father.

"Someone's creating an army," Carlisle says as he realizes what he son what's saying.

Emmett stands up with a burst of excitement. "Well, now we're definitely going to Seattle."

"Uncle Emmy is a bit," Sophia twirls her finger by her ear in a circle as she tries to whistle but fails as she just blows air. Mariposa chuckles softly at her daughter as Emmett looks mildly offended by the little girl.

"An army of vampires?" Bella asks nervously.

"And they've been created to fight someone." Jasper points out.

"We're the only clan even close to Seattle." Edward says.

"Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will." Carlisle speaks up, his hands together in front of him as he looks up at his son. "I'm surprised they've let it go on this long."

"Maybe they're behind it," Edward suggests. "In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me and Alice to join him, but he knows we'll never choose him as long as our family is still alive."

"An army could solve that for him," Jasper says, grimly.

Mariposa's phone vibrates in her pocket. She hands Sophia to Jasper as she pulls it from her pocket. She sees her mother's name on the screen, a smile forming on her face as she stands up and excuses herself. Stepping out of the room, she answers, "How's sunny California, mama?"

"Sunny," Gina responds with a chuckle as she shakes her head. "What's this I'm hearing about Seattle?"

"Well, Jasper thinks someone's creating an army of newborns." The brunette says. "So, now we have to put a stop to it."

"What is with you and getting into danger, Mari?" She asks, causing her daughter to laugh softly. "You better stay safe because if you don't, you're going to have to deal with me. Now, how's everything there? How's Sophia?"

"Phia is currently in the learning process of being a dhampir. And it's kinda worrying me." Mariposa frowns. "She's only three and she has to learn the dos and don'ts of being a person of the supernatural."

"I thought Matei told you not to worry about that. He was close to Sophia's age when he became full dhampir." Gina tells her sternly.

"I know but still, mama." The brunette complains softly.

"Mariposa, don't make me smack you through the phone." Gina threatens playfully.

Jasper sneaking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist makes her jump a little and look over her shoulder to see him smirking softly. He leans over, kissing her cheek. "That's my cue to leave." Gina suddenly says. Mariposa can hear the grin on her face.

"You know I hate you right." Mariposa chuckles.

"I love you too, Mari. Bye Jasper." Her mother teases before the line goes dead, and Mariposa is left blushing.

She turns around in his arms, her hands placing themselves on his chest. His head bends down slightly, swiftly pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Mariposa presses herself up on her toes to make it easier for her to move her lips against Jasper's. Jasper is the one to pull away making her pout as she moves to reattach their lips, "Jazz," She whines.

"Marry me," He whispers, halting her movement.

He watches as she pulls back with shock written all over her face. "What?" She asks.

"Marry me." Jasper repeats slowly as his hand goes to play with her necklace and ring around her wrist, unclasping it and pulling out the ring. "I love you, Mariposa. And I want to spend eternity with you and Sophia. There's no one more who I want to spend my life with. So, what do you say? Will you, Mariposa Elena Alvarez, marry me? Again?"

Mariposa smiles widely with teary eyes as she flings her arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug, whispering, "Yes. I'll marry you."

Jasper lets out an unnecessary sigh of relief, hugging her just as tightly with his own large smile coating his lips. He pulls back and slips her ring back on her finger before pressing his lips back onto hers. "I love you," He mutters.

If it's even possible, her smile grows bigger at hearing his words. "I love you too,"

"Alice, how could you possibly have everything ready by the end of this month? We're mid into June. And aren't you throwing a graduation party?" Mariposa questions as she sits on the couch in the cottage home.

The pixie vampire looks at her with a gasp and a hand on her chest, "Have you met me? If I could I would have your wedding ready in a week. But since I already have everything planned out, all you have to do is buy your dress and Sophia's dress while I get Jasper's suit and everything else he needs." She leans back into the loveseat, throwing the bride-to-be a smirk. "Trust me, I have everything handled."

"If you say so, Alice." Mariposa sighs as she stands up, running her hand through her wavy hair. A groan leaves her as she drops her head into her hands. "Why am I so nervous? He's proposed to me before."

"Because," Rosalie says as she comes into view with Sophia on her hip, and Matei behind her. "You know this time the wedding will happen, and there's no going back."

Mariposa crosses her arms and pouts softly. "I hate when you're right."

Rosalie chuckles, handing over Sophia to her, "Didn't you say you had to do some errands down at Port Angeles?" Her brow is arched with a knowing look.

"Don't remind me." Her best friend rolls her eyes playfully as she grabs her things. "I'll see you guys later." Her head turns to Alice pointedly. "Try not to destroy my closet. Knowing you, Alice, you'll probably throw everything out."

"Yeah, yeah. Off you go, Mari." Alice waves a careless hand in the air. "And be careful." She adds.

"Always." She says before disappearing out the door, her fellow dhampir following her.

Mariposa straps Sophia in her carseat in the backseats of her Volvo, handing the little girl her phone so she can be occupied during the ride to the city. She already sees Matei sitting in the passenger seat with a solemn face as he stares out the window.

She taps the steering wheel as she drives, occasionally looking over at her brother figure with a look of worry. "You didn't have to come with me. You just could of stayed behind." She quietly says.

"It's fine." He blankly says. "I had to leave Gina's house at some point right."

Mariposa lets out a quiet sigh, parking into a free spot on the side of the road. "You don't have to pretend that you're okay. Just stay here, Mat. Phia and I will be okay."

Matei shakes his head, stepping out of the car. "I'm pretty sure Jasper and Rosalie will have my head if I let you two wander about by yourselves."

He shuts the door before grabbing Sophia from her carseat along with her blanket since it's a bit windy while Mariposa takes the stroller out of the trunk silently. Matei sets her down, the little girl more than happy to be sitting as she smiles.

Mariposa walks beside Matei, who is strangely quiet as he pushes the stroller. "You'll find him or her soon, Mat." She whispers, playing with her engagement ring.

"I know, Mari. I know." He responds quietly.

Mariposa chuckles suddenly as she moves to walk backwards, her arms swinging back and forth happily. "Stop being so broody. You're starting to look like Edward before he met his precious Bella." She teases.

Matei rolls his eyes. "You're going to fall or walk into someone and when you do, I'm going to laugh. Right, Phia." He glances down to the little girl, who nods her head in agreement.

"Ha ha," The brunette deadpans with a grin. "I'm not going to bum—"

A gasp leaves her lips as she crashes into someone. She's caught by Matei before she can hit the ground. Apologies begin leaving her mouth as she steadies herself, "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's okay."

His voice makes her tense up as it echoes in her ears, never thinking she'd hear his voice again. Hesitatingly, she raises her head and her honey brown eyes lock with his familiar chocolate brown eyes, that widen in surprise and shock.

"Mariposa?"

"Andrew?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

114K 2.5K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]
33.1K 1K 22
"...we've created so many stories, Jasper, but this time, it's my turn to finish mine." Joanna never expected herself to be a mother. She never exp...
14.8K 432 13
Twilight - completed βœ”οΈ New moon - completed βœ”οΈ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
182K 9.2K 35
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ┋【 ππŽπ‘π π“πŽ πƒπˆπ„ 】- 𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘡𝘰 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘦 ☁️. *. ⋆ ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§ ΰ³ƒβ€βž· - - - 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯... she cann...