Be Mine

By Thorn_Lucilfer

I sighed as I stared down at the chibi girl. "Hina Morrow! Go disturb your Brother not me!" I ran a porcelai... More

Hunter Exam
We're Hear~
Hisoka
Third Exam
Stay Away
Zoldyck
Heaven's Arena
Us
Chrollo Lucifer(Part 1)
Chrollo Lucifer(Part 2)
What Am I?
Killia and Gon
I think this is Chapter 14?
Ethan
Crack Chapter(Cause why not)
Happy Birthday....Goodbye
Zinx
Sims House Design(Thorn)
Memorie and a Call
ā­ļøT.TšŸ’§
Ethan's Lover
Lime
Cause Im lazy an Dont know how this works
To Japan
The End~
Pictures

Beelding Red

842 26 5
By Thorn_Lucilfer

I smiled an congratulated Kill, Gon, Kurta and Orea man for making it I'm time.

"Wow guys just in time!"

They smiled as Hina tackled me.

"Thorn! I did it!"

I chuckled an ruffed her hair. She then went to her brother. I then watched as she glared at her brother he shivered an dropped his deck.

"Hisoka, I'm leaving Thorn to you. If you touch her in any way she is displeased...I will break you until you die~"

Bloodlust seeped through her skin as it shadowed everyone seemed to shiver an back away quickly. Hisoka did a dry chuckle as I sighed an walked to the girl.

"Y-Yes Hina..."

"Hisoka."

He shivered at her tone as I wrapped an arm over her shoulder.

"She's going to die!"

"Hina~"

She looked up as I pulled the girls cheeks she squeaked and yelled.

"Thorn quit it!"

"Apologize to your brother."

She rubbed her cheeks before sighing an gave the male a hug. I shook my head as he sighed happy she wasn't going to murder him.

***

"Come grab a card."

We went in order grabbing our cards. Hisoka went then I picked my card an sat as everyone got theirs.

"Peel the sticker off."

We all looked at the number planted on the card.

"These cards are your targets for the next phase of the exam. You must take their badge or have three badges to replace theirs. If you don't you loose anything goes."

I looked at the piece a paper, ah that idiot. I'm going to kill him~ I did a smirk. We got on a boat an traveled to Zevil Island. I hummed as I ate a granola bar, I also gave one to Hisoka an Hina who were munching on the food. We got off one at a time by the people who won. First Hisoka then me and next Illumi. I dashed into the forest following Hisoka an stopped by him.

"Who did you get."

He looked to me an handed me the paper.

"Really?"

He did a nod an took the slides paper.

"What about you?"

I handed him mine as he raised a brow.

"This ones too easy for you?"

"Yep, I'll just one shot them. I may go off on my own for a bit to get this done with. I'll meet you after."

He only nodded an smirked as I dashed off.

***

I huffed he was chasing me I jumped a tree and saw Hisoka I grabbed the male an set him in the tree with me. I held a hand over his face an put a finger to my lips. He raised a brow but watched as I pulled off my necklace an turned the scythe into a bow. The man had ran out huffing looking for me. I huffed seeing how I couldn't get a clean shot. Wait Hisoka, I turned to the male after slipping the bow on my arm then grabbed his hands an put them on my waist. I smirked at him as I leaned back an throat shot the man with my nen arrow.

"Thanks Hisoka~"

His grip tightened as he pulled me into his body.

"I-Um W-what are you doing?"

I red seeped into my skin, my eyes widened as he kissed me. Before I knew it I leaned into him wrapping my arms around his neck. His grip tightened closing the distance between us. Then we parted I huffed ignoring my rose colored face.

"You could of warned me."

He chuckled as we went down. I collected the badge as he was drowning in his blood then looked at his target. Huh it's me what a coincidence.

"Oh but it wouldn't be fun that way~"

My blushed increased as I walked with him.

"Weirdo."

He smiled as I crossed my arms an stuck my tongue at him.

"Oh I can suck that if you suck me."

I coughed on my spit. Well I'm redder then a cherry.

"Hisoka no."

He did a sigh as I walked in front of him turning my bow into my necklace an clipped it on.

"You should leave your hair down."

I raised a brow as he stopped me and gently pulled out the ribbon in my hair. He wrapped it around my bag strap.

"Much better."

I puffed my cheeks as we walked to sit on a log. Eh someone is tailing us. I ignored it deciding to see if Hisoka noticed. Then this guy came out of know where. Hisoka dodged his attacks as blood butterflies swarming his body. He cut down the tree Hisoka was leaning on. Ah he's gonna die.

"W-why don't you attack me!?"

"I have no interest in a dead man."

"Oh hey Moon."

Illumi walked up tossing a few needles at the guy killing him. Then threw a badge at Hisoka he began to remove the needles from his face.

"It seems your prey got away~"

I chuckled at his bored look an slipped to lean against the log.

"I'm going to sleep."

I smiled at the man as he dug a while an slipped into it.

"M Kay want me to wake you up when time is done?"

"....sure...."

I smiled as he pulled the dirt pile over him an fell asleep.

"Have you killed anyone?"

Hisoka sighed.

"No~"

"You really need to stop killing for pleasure and just kill the target in your time and grounds. If you keep playing you can get yourself killed and you can find other means for pleasing your body."

He hummed then gave a cat grin.

"Ohh~is someone worried?"

"Yeah so what?"

His eyes widened slightly a pink stained his skin but soon disappeared. I raised a brow as he smiled then I saw his shoulder. I sighed then got up and stood in front of him.

"I'm going to heal this."

Blood butterflies were sitting on the wound drinking the blood. He watched as I let my eyes turn to a striking crimson I felt my hair lift a bit as I healed the cut. He then wrapped his arms around my waist once I was done healing him.

"Can we fight~"

"Do you want to die?"

He chuckled and licked his lips. Huh the presence is gone. I raised a brow at the man he gave a smirk then rested his head on my breast.

"I will smack you."

"But I'm your friend~"

He knows I don't hit friends unless they do something stupid. I gave him a pissed off look as he chuckled then somehow managed to pull me into his lap.

"Hisoka what are you doing?"

He raised a brow.

"How are you not flustered?"

"Cause your my friend."

He seemed ticked with that answer then a smirk formed on his lips.

"Then what was that kiss~"

"You did it not me."

"You leaned in~"

"Cause your a good kisser."

He seemed sorta pissed with my remark then I smirked. He raised a brow as I leaned up and wrapped my arms around the man.

"Oh~is someone upset~"

He shivered as I soothes my voice to a low seductive tone. I leaned into his lips only to giggle.

"Sike."

I got off him an turned an gave him a Cheshire grin. He clicked his tongue but a smirk sprawled across his lips.

"Cat and Mouse."

Shit I dodged his bungee gum an ran away. Nope not gonna do this.

***

I sighed, finally lost him. I huffed an saw Kill throwing some badges with these three idiot brothers looking pissed. I walked over.

"Hey Kill, don't tease them too much."

He chuckled at that an the idiots looked to me.

"What never seen a girl before?"

They shivered at my tone and ran away.

"Where's Gon?"

"He got Hisoka."

My eyes widened, so that's who I sensed.

"You noticed him?"

I turned a cherry red if he saw that...

"Hey Big Sis you okay?"

He looked down to me slightly concerned.

"Um may have done something stupid."

He gave me his cat look.

"Ooo what did you do~"

He did a cat giggle at the end as we walked in a random place.

"Hisoka kissed me and I think Gon saw me teasing him."

He froze an seemed like he was gonna puke.

"Please don't make him my brother in law."

I chuckled.

"Kill we're not even related."

"But your like my Mom, but you won't let me call you that."

He huffed out in annoyance, I sighed.

"Fine you can call me that just not around your family or mother."

He did a cheer letting his white cat tail sway. Anime logic readers, it is a powerful weapon. We just walked an talked for a bit with me teasing him.

"Is that Oreo?"

I watched as the teenager dashed away by being chased by a monkey.

"Should we help?"

I shrugged at Kill. So we watched as he fought a monkey. It was kinda funny then I used my blood an threw thee glass like dagger at the creature it yelped an cliched it's side bleeding heavily.

"How did that hurt you, I didn't even sharpen it?"

I picked up the creature and healed it as the owner came out.

"Touch any of us again I will kill the monkey than you~Okay."

He shivered as I gave him a dead look. The monkey thanked me by a bow and went to his owner how quickly ran away. I huffed as the boys looked at me.

"You alright Oreo?"

"It Leorio!"

I grumbled at his loud voice.

"Shut up an accept it."

I stated as Kill laughed at my blunt words.

"Anyways imma go be bored see yeah."

I waved em off an walked back to the log where Illumi was.

***

I hummed, I haven't sang in a while? I shrugged then began to sing one of my favorites.

I turned to see Illumi leaning against his hole staring at me.

"U-um h-hi!?"

He tilted his head.

"That was beautiful."

I red tinted my skin at the sudden complement.

"Ah u-um T-thank y-you.."

He did a smile, still cute. Okay Thorn stop it. He then got out of his hole an sat next to me.

"May I hear another."

I paused then nodded.

"Just let me think of one, um any specific type of song?"

He thought for a moment then spoke.

"As long as you sing it's okay."

My eyes widened slightly but nodded.

He smiled as I continued to another song.

I just ended up leaning on him singing quietly. Then sighed he did a small smile as I returned the gesture an drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 399 10
Many youths train until they bleed to improve their skills. But only a handful can reach it: The entrance to glory that only the chosen ones who've c...
574K 12.7K 30
Shizu komori is yui's little sister. She is forced to go live at the sakamaki mansion with her sister. She is very frightened and starts to cry. Yui...
23.4K 689 33
Six the Musical AU but London old cast e.g Aimie, Natalie, Millie... Best Rankings: 17th - #sixthemusical 59th - #six
4.3K 324 47
The Novel is about a fan-made character named Roku Ackerman, the novel's content is about his upbringing with Levi Ackerman in the Underground City...