Penguin Tales

By Pranxtor

Follow the tales of the penguins of Penguin City, though their little adventures and even their daily life. More

Introduction
The Tale of Surfer Penguin
The Tale Doctor Penguin
The Tale of Chef Penguin
The Tale of Artist Penguin
The Tale of Faery Penguin
The Tale of Potter Penguin

The Tale of Posh Penguin

244 1 5
By Pranxtor

The evening on which I set out into was dark and dusty. All around me I could see houses and other penguins, half hidden in the twilight haze. I was going out for dinner, to meet her royal highness, Princess Penguin. She had invited me to her palace on several occasions but tonight was different. Focusing my gaze, I spotted the heavy brass gates which opened up to the magnificent palace grounds.  I remember on my first visit here that I stood for a few moments at the entrance, just gazing, wide eyed at the spectacle of a thousands of roses and the emerald green lawns. Nothing much had changed, but this time I only stood there momentarily, taking in the beauty of the garden.

I was here by invitation to have dinner with the royal family to celebrate my achievement of Penguin of the Year Award. I obtained this award for my achievements in my business, which led to an excess of cash which I was happily going to use creating reserves and parks as well as supporting penguins who were not so well off as I. I had shown this commitment to the not so fortunate since I was twelve, and I had never wavered from my life goal; to rid the world of poverty.

As I entered the throne room my ears filled with the clapping of a hundred penguins. Eagerly I stepped forward and slowly made my way up to the throne on which the princess sat. She was smiling, a real smile that reached up to her eyes. As she stood up a knelt on the ground, head bowed in respect. Lightly she tapped me on each shoulder with a steel blade while saying, “I dub you, Sir Posh Penguin, for your services and commitment, loyalty and justice to the penguin community and the rest of the world.”

I would never forget that smile or that night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
141K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
55.4K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
148K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...