Feelings

Από sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... Περισσότερα

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
Lé Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Open Df Up |18|

7.6K 301 108
Από sugatrapnaee_

Thanksgiving Day..
Thursday, 3:45pm
Jacy POV

"You gone get the fuck up and get dressed, I'm not playing with you lil boy" my mother said throwing out some clothes for me to wear.

"Momma, I told you im not going. I'm not in the mood to go or interact with people" I said laying in my bed.

"Over a girl that didn't want you and went back to her ex? Come on now" she spoke.

"Her abusive ex ma" I said correcting her.

"So? If she wanna make that dumb decision to go back with that man then there's nothing you can do but move the hell on with your life. Leavin my grandson at your aunts house for almost this whole week" she shook her head.

"Ya know Sami told me that Gio had a fucking allergic reaction the other night and she was trying to contact you but where were you? At the fucking club? That's what I thought." She cussed.

I sat up and scrunched my face. "What? Is he okay?" I asked.

"Ya Damn right he's okay, your a grown ass man Jacy. Your acting like a 16 year old after a break up. Shit like this happens in life and obviously your father and I didn't do well preparing you for that" she mumbled.

"She went back with that man, and you can't do anything so just get the fuck over it and get in the shower for thanksgiving dinner" she continued.

"Ma your not understanding how I'm feeling-

"I don't give a fuck how you feel right now, it's affecting your son, your sister... your cousin like geez we all been through a lil heart ache but you have responsibilities and a family that cares about you" she said pulling out a shirt and closing the drawer.

I let out a sigh. "Fine just get out so I can shower and all that" I said shaking my head.

"Good" she said then left my room kind of slamming it behind her.

I got up and went into the shower, and I bathed for about 20 minutes and got out and threw on the clothes.

I brushed down my waves and then grabbed my wallet and phone then went downstairs and my mom was waiting for me at the door.

"You ready now? We going in my car, your fathers in there" she said.

"Yea lets go" I replied.

We walked out to her car and I greeted my pops and we drove down to her house.

At My Moms House

When we got out the car I saw londyn and Sami car already in the driveway and I sighed getting ready for Sami to cuss me out.

My mom unlocked the door and we went in and I saw Gio running to me. "Daddyyyy" he said hugging my legs.

"Wassup son, you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm allergic to banana bread" he said looking up at me smiling.

"Ight well ima put it down on the list not to feed you that" I chuckled rubbing his head.

I looked up and saw my angry sister crossing her arms. "I see your finally out the house" she said.

"Sami look, I'm sorry for all leaving Gio with you. It won't happen again" I said.

"You surely are right, you cant drop your responsibilities cause your going through shit" she rolled her eyes.

"I know and I'll make it up to you okay?" I said.

"Yea you better now give me a hug please" she said changing her demeanor and I gave her a hug.

We sat down on the couch with the rest of them and was just talking. During the conversation my mind kept running in and out about Kimani and it wouldn't stop.

"You good jace? You look lost" Asha said to me.

"He's not okay, Kimani went back to her ex and he's in his feelings" Londyn spoke up.

"Londyn you don't have to speak for me" I said.

"Yes I do or you would've lied and said that you were okay. Have you ever thought of going down to her house and speaking to her? Cause she wouldn't of done this so randomly" she went on.

"No but i-

"No but you nothing Jacy. You can't mope around forever without knowing an explanation, so I say, go down and speak to her so you could get some type of closure!" She exclaimed.

I thought about it and she had a point. Maybe closure is something I needed. So later on I'll go down there and give her a talk.

"I'll do it after dinner but right now it's family time" I responded.

Kimani POV

"You betta stop trynna run when I let you go to the bathroom" he said punching me in my rib cage.

He picked me up and threw me back on the bed and tied me up again. My body was aching with pain, today was thanksgiving and I should be with Jacy and his family right now but no cause I'm stuck with this cunt.

I watched him leave the room and I looked down and the chains on my foot, the days I been here I really been trying to get loose but it's no use anymore.

Should I just accept my fate here? Nobody's coming to get me and nobody knows my condition in here right now.

I cried to myself cause I get no type of privacy whatsoever. Shia has to watch me shit and pee, he leaves me in my bra and panties, Shia and his bitch ass friend Chris love coming in here and fucking with me, shia feeds me the same thing everyday and I feel violated.

After crying so much I fell asleep and just tried to dream of another place.

Jacy POV - 9:35pm

I said my goodbyes to everyone and I got in my moms car with them.

They dropped me off home and then I went in and started contemplating. What if she don't wanna see me? What if she's actually with him? What if she doesn't wanna come back with me?

Those questions ran through my head and my cousin was right, I really should just go and get some closure. What's the worst that can happen?

I went back in my garage and hopped in my rolls Royce and I went down there to her old projects.

At The Projects

I parked my car and looked at my gun in the glove department and my heart was telling me to bring it but my head was saying not to.

But you gotta listen to your heart more cause that's what keeps you alive. I placed the gun in my waist and I got out the car, it was nobody in the parking lot so I'm assuming that bitch ass of a nigga left but I couldn't be 100% sure.

I knocked on the door and no answer, I knocked another three times and no answer. Now I wouldn't normally do this but something just told me to twist the door knob so I did and to my surprise it was open.

Who the hell?- ian even gone ask. I went in the house and I heard soft snores from upstairs. I slowly and quietly walked up the stairs and down the hallway to the room.

The door was closed but I still heard snores. I gently twisted the knob and cracked open the door and what I saw broke me to the fucking core.

She was tied up on the bed like a animal and was fast asleep. That nigga outta be out his fucking mind, I wasted no time and I started to look around for a handcuff key to get her out and I found it in the dresser under some clothes.

I uncuffed her one hand and then the other and that's when she started to slightly wake up.

"No Shia please!-... Jacy?" She said fluttering her eye open.

"Yea it's me stay still so I can get you out of here" I spoke.

I went down to her feet and then she hugged me when she was free. "Can you get my phone? It's on the bottom dresser" she said slowly standing up.

I reached down on the dresser and got out her phone. When she stood up she fell right back down, "you okay? Can you walk?" I asked coming to her.

"Not for real, my body hurts" she whined.

"Ight come on" I said putting her phone in my back pocket and picking her up bridal style.

I walked her out the room and downstairs to my car outside. When I unlocked my car I placed her in the back seat to lay down and I ran to the drivers and got in.

"I'm taking you to the hospital Ight?" I spoke looking back at her.

"Nooo, take me home. I wanna go home" she said.

"But-

"Please, I just wanna go home" she whined and her eyes were starting to tear up.

I nodded my head and just sped off back home, I don't know why she didn't want to go to the hospital but it's fine. I understand that she just wanted to be back home.

At The House

I laid her on my bed carefully while she was asleep and I went back in gios room and he was peacefully asleep.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and smoked a blunt then thought to myself.

I'm kinda in the mood for murder.

====
Another filler, excuse any mistakes

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
352K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
10.9K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...
Finally Free Από lulustoriesss

Εφηβική Φαντασία

202K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...