𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 π—¦π—²π—»π˜€π—²

By ggg7650ip

"You're so Full of Shit, Conway" "No, i'm full of Love" "It's Common Sense for me not to fall for you" "But t... More

{ Cast }
|| You'll Know who i am ||
|| What are you Losers, doing?||
|| All You Rich Kids Are The Same||
|| I'll Take Care Of It Myself ||
|| We Could Of Fucking Won ||
|| They Just Have A Shit Of A Leader ||
|| Don't look at me, I Don't Know ||
|| Blood or Not ||
|| I Knew You Duckies Needed Me ||
|| I Do Not Associate With That Thing ||
|| Now That I See it, Banks Is Cute ||
|| But I Need To Be There ||
|| Part Of The Omak Family ||
|| Out Of All Girls, Not Her ||
|| Most Dramatic Entrance Ever ||
|| Should've Stuck With The Warriors ||
|| Full Of Shit ||
|| May The Best One Shoot More Shots ||
|| Suck It Up, Buttercup ||
|| Is It Common Sense, Now? ||
|| High School Life After ||
Thank you
PSA

|| And I Like You ||

4K 76 58
By ggg7650ip

River Lee's View;

I was dropped off by Arthur at School. We had a game today which was perfect timing.

"Take a seat, we're running late. Let's go, we got a game to catch." Luckily i was on the steps of the bus.

"Where is Riley? We need Riley here to have a full roster!Have you guys seen her? She was supposed to come back today."

"I'm here." I took the last step and was next to Orion.

"Just in time. Go sit down next to Charlie." I looked at him in disbelief. He gave me a stern look and i hesitated before walking.

I passed by Eliana and smiled at her.

"Let's go. We got a game to catch!" We were about to leave when we heard a knock on the door. I wasn't even close to my seat yet.

"I almost missed you, Coach. Mind if i speak to your boys?" Dean said from the front of the bus.

"And girls!" Julie shouted.

"Yes, of course. Girls!"

"If you can make it quick, Dean, we're already running late as it is." Dean nodded before speaking.

"I'm afraid this is important. We have a board meeting scheduled tomorrow and well you all are on the agenda. We have to think long term here. What's in your best interest, Hard as it is personally, because you kids have been a breath of fresh air around here. The board is going to approve the withdrawal of your scholarships. Now, you'll be welcomed to stay through the end of the semester, but after that it will be necessary to seek other educational opportunities." Dean explained. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Riley and Whyte are allowed to stay on the J.V hockey team, considering they are paying their education." Me and Eliana looked at each other in shocked. Now we we're glaring at Dean. It isn't fair to the Duckies.

"Dean, i need a word with you." Orion said.

"I think i've said all i needed to say."

"No, now!"

Dean and Orion left the bus leaving us in worried states.

"Other educational opportunities? What's he saying Russ?" Dwayne asked confused.

"I'll put it in terms you'll understand, Adios Amigo."

"Oh, i see." We all went to the entrance of the bus to listen to the conversation.

"So that's it? You're dumping them just like that?"

"Coach, i'm sorry but your team isn't performing and i've been under pressure."

"River Lee, Can you do something about it? I mean your Dad is part of the Alumni, is there something you can do?" I turned to Kenny.

"I don't know but i'll try." I hopped off the bus and faced Dean standing next to Orion.

"From who? The Alumni group? A bunch of aging pep clubbers." Orion looked pissed as fuck.

"Ted, i'm trying to do you a favor. With those kids gone, you'll get to pick your own team. Let's face it, the ducks are drowning." Dean said. I rolled my eyes.

"I got my team, either they stay or i go."

"We'll miss you, Ted." Dean was about to walk away before i spoke up.

"Dean, no team is drowning here. You, My Dad and Eden Hall in general are the reason why. I grew up in these types of environments and you think kids who weren't aren't allowed here. Not all of us are born with privilege. They came here with only a scholarship and not a parent to defend them. Want to know why? Some of them are out of state or some of them have work. They work so that their kids have a good study and keep up with this prestigious school that is treating them like shit. Now you tell them that you are only using them to put a good face over Eden Hall. Tell them!"

"Your dad won't be too happy when he hears about this, young lady." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So? He's already mad at me enough, it won't hurt to be a bit more. It's not like he's home all the fucking time." He didn't say nothing but walk away.

"We're just pawns, puppets for the stage show! Jesters to entertain the king! Barnacles on the bottom of-." He got cut off by Russ.

"Shut up!"

"Averman, the fuck is your deal with English and fictional Monarchy?" Eliana told Averman. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Coach, is this legal? I mean, don't we have contracts or something." Goldberg asked.

"I don't know what this is. All i know is we're going to fight it."

( At Mickey's Diner )

We all decided to go to Mickey's Diner. I mean, we were all hungry and pissed.

"What are we going to do now?" I shrugged my shoulders at Russ's question.

"They want to take away our scholarships like we are some dogs." Julie said. They all nodded. Me and Eliana felt guilty because our parents were involved in this.

"Like we are some Chickens running loose on the hill." We all looked at Dwayne confused.

"Yeah, that too?" Eliana said. We all laughed.

"We got to find a way to get those scholarships back, but how?" We all turned to Luis with nothing on our minds.

"Wait! I can call Bombay!" Charlie said. I turned to him.

"Why? He's not our Coach anymore." Charlie rolled his eyes at Fulton's words.

"He's a Lawyer, remember." Most of them nodded.

"Well, bring him and Eliana and I will see what we'll do." Charlie nodded.

"I'm hungry." We all turned to Goldberg.

"Now that you said it, i am too." Averman agreed.

"Let's go get food. We are in Mickey's Diner." Guy said. All of them got up.

"Wait, i forgot my Wallet at my dorm. Man, i'm busted." Russ said. I got my Wallet and handed a 50.

"Here, take it. I'm not hungry but you must be." He smiled before taking it.

"Man, thank you! You are officially my favorite." I laughed. He went to the rest of the ducks.

"You aren't going to Eat?" Connie asked. I shook my head.

"I ate already." She nodded.

"And you, Charlie? You aren't going to eat?" He shook his head at Eliana.

"I'm good, thanks. Plus, i need to talk with Princess Riley over here." Both girls gave each other smug looks before looking at us. I rolled my eyes as they walked away leaving Charlie and I by ourselves.

"What is it you are dying to talk about, Conway? What happened to don't come near me?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes but i saw the tug at the corner of his lips.

"Don't get too full of yourself. Since your dad is part of the Alumni, is there a way to talk to the other members of the Alumni and convince them to not remove the scholarships?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I don't really talk to them, i can try but they'll end up telling my dad." He nodded.

"We are going to somehow get those scholarships back." I nodded.

"As much as i hated you duckies, i hope you guys get them back. I like all of you." Charlie raised his eyebrow smirking. I rolled my eyes once again.

"You are the only exception. I hate you."

"I'm not that bad."

"But you are. But me? I'm perfect, no one as perfect as me can have a liking on you. I'm just so prefect and beautiful." Charlie rolled his eyes.

I noticed that we seem to roll our eyes when we are talking. I mean, i do have a reason to.

"You are so full of yourself you know that?" I nodded.

"Yeah, of course. No one is going to give me the confidence i need but myself".

"You're a snob".

"I mean, i'm so perfect i need to have one flaw". Charlie rolled his eyes.

"The only flaw you have is not liking me." I looked at Charlie and he was smiling.

"Oh! So now you are flirting?" He laughed.

"It's fun when it's you."

"Don't let it be. I dislike you."

"And i like you." He said out of the blue. That left me in a state of shock leaving my mouth a bit wide.

"Be careful, don't catch flies, Babe." He smirked.

"No! You can't do that!"

"But i could." I couldn't respond because the team was already coming back.

"I'm back. What were you guys talking about?" Goldberg asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing." We both said at the same time accidentally. We looked at each other before i squinted my eyes at him making him crack a smile.

I don't know what he's up to, trying to mess with my head but it won't work.

I see Red from THAT movie came on. Ngl it's good but like i keep remembering THAT boat scene. Ya should hear At My Weakest by James Arthur. It's one of my favs. 6/27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.1K 24
It's Maggie Brooks's first year at Eden Hall Academy and she can't wait to dive into a school year full of fun. Down to earth and understanding good...
78K 1K 41
All Adam Banks wanted to do was play hockey. So, what happens when he convinces his best friend to join the Ducks with him? Together they are able to...
103K 1.2K 27
❝𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆, π–’π—ˆπ—‡π—‡π—‚π–Ύ. 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π—‹π—ˆπ—… 𝗂𝗍.❞ -- 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙒𝙖𝙣 π™žπ™¨...
73.4K 663 15
"Nobody could replace you as my best friend" Jane 'JJ' Fox hasn't talked to the ducks in three years. Being one of the best hockey players in the wor...