Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

The event of this story is few years after the incident in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. It's about Endou Kaminar... More

Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!
The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!
Let's Play Together Again!
Soccer Festival! The Wind Returns!!
Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!
The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!
Fighting All-Girls Team!
It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!
For Real?! The Hard Training!!
Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!
The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!
The Nationals Tournament!
Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!
The Strongest Defense!
Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!
Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!
Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!
The Genius Playmaker!
Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!
The Semi-Final Match!
Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!
Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!
The Finals of Soccer Festival!
Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!
The Beginning of New Reign!
Special! Camping Trip!!
Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!
The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!
Kai's Desicion!
Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!
Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!
The Impregnable Defense!
Ryuu no Hoko!
The Warrior of Ocean!
Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!
The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!
Breaking Our Limit!
Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!
Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!
It's Break Time!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!
Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!
To the World Stage!
The Group League Starts!
The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!
Reunion with Friends!
Clash! Japan VS America!!

Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!

335 10 0
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

As they went back to the field, the second half is about to start. Now, Legend Japan will get serious and show them their true strength to Shinsei Japan.

"Halftime is over! The second half will begin momentarily with Legend Japan's kickoff! They in the lead with 3-1, how will Shinsei Japan catch up with them?! Let the match begin!"

As the whistle blown, Tsurugi pass the ball to Matatagi as they run ahead.

Matatagi: Now, we'll show you brats our true strength!

Kai: I won't let you use your Soul!

Matatagi: Even if we're strong... *back pass* ...we didn't depend on our Soul!

Kusaka grab the ball and rush ahead. Isamu and Suiryuu rush toward Kusaka but he able to keep the ball as he get past them.

Isamu/Suiryuu: No way!

Kusaka: You still lot more to learn! After all, true strength is always meant to surpass your own fear! *kick the ball* Nozaki!

Sakura: *receive the ball* Okay!

As she run ahead, Homura went in front of her. She is keeping Sakura from advancing while she tries to get past Homura.

Sakura: As expected from you, one of the female players! I'm impressed!

Homura: Of course. I don't want to lose to legends!

Sakura spins as pink lines form into a circle. The circle change into a hoop and she raise her right hand and grab it as she take acrobat stance.

Sakura: Beautiful Hoop!

She get past Homura as Homura tied with pink rope like energy and spark, releasing her when Sakura went ahead.

Homura: Oh no!

"Nozaki use her hissatsu technique to get past Gouenji!"

As Sakura run ahead, Suiryuu do a sliding and kick the ball away from her. But the ball went to Kusaka as he run ahead until Isamu and Kiba went in front of him.

Isamu: We won't let you past!

Kiba: We can't lose another point!

Kusaka: Then show me... your strength!

He shout as his bandana fly of from his hair and his hair become blazing style and showing his wild red eyes. He shout as he engulf in blue energy and transform into his Soul form, Bear. Isamu and Kiba tries to get away but get slam down by Bear's heavy body. Kusaka turn back into his normal form as Isamu and Kiba are on the ground.

Nanae: He can use Soul as well?!

Kusaka: Take this!

He bend down a bit as the ball on top of his head. He sent the ball into the air and bent back. As the ball fall down, Kusaka do a heading at the ball.

Kusaka: Kyoubou Head!

He slam his head at the ball as it engulf in red energy and dash toward the goalpost. Kotaro quickly went in front the ball. He shout as a huge hand appear and form into fist.

Kotaro: Megaton Head!

The fist slammed at the ball. Kotaro tried to heading it away but break through him. Kirishima quickly raise his right leg and slam down, and punch forward as a huge spinning fist appear.

Kirishima: Seigi no Tekken!

The fist hit the ball. After a moment, the fist punch the ball away.

"Weakened by Kotaro's Megaton Head, Akai able to stop the shoot! Shinsei Japan has strengthen their defense!"

Kusaka(In mind): That little one... he's good in heading!

As the matcg continues, Kaminari run ahead but Matatagi get in front of him. But Kaminari move to the left and to the left, leaving "Z" on the ground.

Kaminari: Z Slash!

Matatagi: One of Captain's hissatsu technique, huh?!

Kaminari: *kick the ball* Do it, Katsuragi!

Isamu: *receive the ball* Leave it to me!

He take a stance as the background turn black as the ball floats as his right leg engulf in red energy. He do slash kick one by one at the ball before doing more faster and rapid kick at the ball before do the last kick.

Isamu: Yamata no Orochi!

The ball engulf red raging energy and burst toward the goalpost. Ibuki clench his right fist as it glows orange energy. He run ahead before running and spinning as he jumped and do a rise slash.

Ibuki: Rising Slash!

Five slash power appear in front of him and block the shoot. As the slash energy disappear, the ball fall on the ground.

Isamu: No way! My shoot get blocked?!

Ibuki: Shoot like isn't that hard to be blocked.

"Goalkeeper Ibuki use another hissatsu technique to block the shoot! Shinsei Japan's shoot attempt doesn't work at all!"

As the match resume, Legend Japan are keeping Shinsei Japan from attacking with all their hardest. Tsukasa run ahead but Minaho get in front of him. Minaho raise his right hand at his eyes before engulfing in blue energy and transform into his Soul form, Owl. The background turn black as Tsukasa look around and saw many eyes keep looking at him but Owl steal the ball as Minaho change back to normal.

"Shinsei Japan get blocked by another Soul hissatsu! Legend Japan's defense and offense are too strong for them!"

Minaho: Sorry, but you need more than this to win! *kick the ball* Tsurugi-kun!

The ball went straight to Tsurugi as he run ahead. He easily get past the forwards and midfielders as he keep running and shout as he engulf in blue energy and transform into his Soul form, Ookami.

Nanae: The Soul's hissatsu is coming!

Kiba/Kotaro: Yeah!

Ookami make the ball at the center of his body and spinning rapidly like the cutter as the ball engulf in purplish-blue energy and blast toward the goalpost. Nanae, Kiba and Kotaro get pushed away by the ball. Kirishima out his fingers in his mouth and whistle as five red penguin come down from the sky. He raise his right hand as the penguins bite at his wrist. He pull back as sparks to small explosion appear.

Kirishima: Penguin The Hand!

He push forward his hand and block the ball. He tried to stop the shoot but the ball is too strong as he get pushed back but the ball break through and it went in.

"It's in! Another goal from Legend Japan! This time it was Tsurugi's Soul shoot make the goal!"

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 4 (Legend Japan)

Kirishima: Another Soul shoot...!

Nanae: The power is too strong...!

Kiba: We couldn't block it!

Kotaro: Legend Japan is too strong!

Kaminari glance back at his teammates. He stay quiet as he look back to the front at Legend Japan as he sigh.

Kaminari(In mind): If this keep going, they'll lose hope to fight. What should I do now?

As the match continues, Legend Japan keep from attacking and defending with their overwhelming strength. Suiryuu run ahead until Konoha appear in front of him. She jumped and gets into a huge pile of leaf ball.

Konoha: Konoha Roll!

Suiryuu get chased by the ball and the ball explode. He's on the ground as she gets the ball and pass it right to the forwards. Matatagi run in front while Tsurugi behind him.

Matatagi: Let's use that shoot!

Tsurugi: Yeah!

Matatagi kick the ball back at Tsurugi as Tsurugi kick the ball back to the front as it engulf in bluish-dark energy. The ball went to Matatagi as he jumped and kick the ball.

Matatagi/Tsurugi: Black Dawn!

The ball become an absolute dark orb as it blast toward the goalpost and went in.

"Another goal! Legend Japan keep up the scoring!"

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 5 (Legend Japan)

Legend Japan keep on the overwhelming attack while Shinsei Japan are doing their best on proctecting the goal and losing points. Kusaka shout as he change to his rage mode. He bend down a bit with the ball on top of his head. He sent the ball into the air as he bent back and do a heading at the ball.

Kusaka: Kyoubou Head!

He slam his head at the ball as it engulf in red energy and blast forward as the ball went in.

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 6 (Legend Japan)

Shindou run ahead with the ball as Tsukasa and Haruki went in front of him. He kick the ball up as he jumped and engulf in blue energy, transforming into his Soul form, Peacock. He hold the ball with his right talon as he shows the colorful feathers making Tsukasa and Haruki cover their eyes. He transform back to normal and run ahead. He moving his hands around as the ball floats and yellow lines move around it. The ball engulf in blue energy as the yellow lines become circle that surrounded the ball and he kick it.

Shindou: Harmony Impact!

The ball blast toward the goalpost and went in.

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 7 (Legend Japan)

Homura rush ahead but Minaho went in front of her and use his hissatsu technique.

Minaho: Trace Press!

He follows Homura's movement and then steals the ball from her. But Kai steals the ball from Minaho and kick it really hard. Ibuki just stand there as his hands fold at his chest. Tetsukado quickly went in front of the ball and enter a boxing stance. He spins and kick the ball.

Tetsukado: Dead Straight!

The ball engulf in red-orange energy and burst toward the goalpost and went in instant with the of his counter shoot.

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 8 (Legend Japan)

Shindou pass the ball to Tenma as he run ahead. Nanae and Kiba tries to stop him but he get past them with his speed. And then, Tsurugi came next to him. Both of them jumped into the air and rotates as they surround with raging flames.

Tenma/Tsurugi: Fire Tornado Double Drive!

The ball engulf in raging flames and went into the goal.

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 9 (Legend Japan)

Kaminari tries to block Tenma's path and trying his hard to steal the ball from him. After few moments, Tenma get past Kaminari and run forward. He wave his right hand to side as the background change into area with raging winds and storm as he kick the ball.

Tenma: Arashi Tatsumaki Hurricane!

The ball engulf in raging tornado wind and went right toward the goalpost. Kirishima get pushed into the goal long with the ball.

(Shinsei Japan) 1 - 10 (Legend Japan)

"Legend Japan are very merciless! They keep attacking Shinsei Japan with their overwhelming strength! Shinsei Japan are far behind with nine-point difference! Legend Japan are just too strong for them!!"

The players in Shinsei Japan are panting heavily as Tenma walk back to their field. He could see that Kaminari is really frustrated, which is quite rare for him. As he near him, he stopped.

Tenma: Winning isn't everything. If you give it your all until the very end, it always be worthy.

It makes Kaminari snapped as Tenma walk back to his team. He turn to look at Tenma as he talk with his teammates. Kaminari clench his fists as he walk back to his team who is complete beaten by Legend Japan.

Kai: It's over...

Isamu: We couldn't win!

Nanae: It's impossible to beat the legends...

Suiryuu: This match is really unwinnable...

Haruki: My playmaking strategy isn't working at all...

Kaminari: Stand up!

They all look at him.

Kaminari: The match isn't over yet, so hurry and stand!

Kirishima: But Captain... I couldn't even stop their shoot, and especially their Soul shoot!

Kiba: I couldn't even predict where they'll move!

Kaminari: Then we don't have to win this match!

Kotaro: What?

Kaminari: We've been trying our best in this match, but it's already shown that we can't win this match! Still... we don't have to quit now, we just have to play and keep scoring and defending until the very end! If you don't want to fight anymore, then get out of the field! I'll fight by myself!!

They look at each other because they are unsure that they want to fight or not. Then Tsukasa, Homura and Kirishima stand up making them look at those two.

Tsukasa: If Endou said like that, then I'm in!

Homura: I don't want Senpai get mad, I'll play!

Kirishima: Just leave the goal to me! I'll stop all their shoot with all my might!

The others look at each other before standing up and stretching their body.

Isamu: Geez, our Captain is way too hard. But that doesn't mean I hate this!

Kiba: Let's fight until this match is over! Let's score as much as we want!

Kaminari: You dummy, let's play until it's over!

SJ Players: Yeah!

Isamu: Hey, don't call us dummy!

"The match continues with Shinsei Japan's kickoff! The match is only 15 minutes left, but it seems that Shinsei Japan isn't giving up yet! Will they able to catch up with Legend Japan?!"

As the whistle blown, Kaminari pass the ball to Tsukasa as they run ahead and past Matatagi and Tsurugi in instant causing them to turn around.

Tsurugi: What a speed!

Matatagi: When did they get faster?!

Shindou: I won't let you!

Kaminari: *pass the ball* Yoshi!

The ball went right toward Kai. Kusaka quickly rush toward him but Kai smirk and do a back pass and it shows Suiryuu gets it.

Kusaka: Back pass?!

Suiryuu: We're tricky!

He run in high speed as he disappear and reappear. He keep it up and until he reappear behind Kusaka.

Suiryuu: Sprint Warp!

He rush ahead. Konoha run toward him and she engulf in blue energy, transforming into her Soul form, Fox. She run around Suiryuu causing shining winds surround him. Suiryuu look around until Fox steals the ball from him and Konoha return to normal.

Konoha: *kick the ball* Captain!

Tenma: Nice, Konoha!

He going to get the ball but Haruki quickly run ahead and grab it.

Tenma: What?

Kaminari: Kazami, do it!

Haruki: Kami no Takuto: Fire Illusion!

He move his hands to guide the players.

Haruki: I'm putting everything in my playmaking ability! Homura-san!

Homura: Okay!

Haruki kick the ball to Homura and she run ahead but blocked by Tetsukado.

Haruki: Pass the ball to Katsuragi-kun!

Homura: *kick the ball* There!

Tetsukado: Crap!

"Shinsei Japan makes an excellent play! Kazami are guiding the team with his excellent playmaking!"

The ball went to Isamu.

Minaho: You won't past!

Isamu run in high speed as he shine in bright white-yellow energy and make lightning mark while running.

Isamu: Lightning Accel V2!

Minaho: He's hissatsu technique evolved?

Haruki: To Endou-kun!

Isamu: *kick the ball* Take this, Captain!

He do a shoot-like pass and it went right toward Kaminari the ball slip past Manade.

Manade: No way!

Kaminari: This is it!

He kick the ball really hard the goalpost. Ibuki jumped to the right to grab it but the ball land on the ground before spinning and change to the left.

Ibuki: What? It change direction?

The ball went in.

"It's in! Shinsei Japan finally scored their second point after the long beat by Legend Japan! Endou's tricky shoot makes the goal!"

(Shinsei Japan) 2 - 10 (Legend Japan)

Ibuki: That kid is really interesting...

Manabe: I didn't calculate that he'll break through our defense.

Minaho: Shindou-kun's disciple is surely tricky.

As the match continues, Sakura have the ball and run ahead but Kai stand in front of her. She run faster and engulf in blue energy, transforming into her Soul form, Mountain Goat. The background change into mountains with a cliff behind Kai. She keep running with the ball as she hit Kai and sent him back away as she return to normal.

Kai: She use her Soul?!

Homura: As expected from St. Sakura's coach. I won't lose!

Sakura: I won't let you have this. *back pass* Matatagi-kun!

Matatagi: *receive the ball* I'll crush you again!

He roll as he run ahead. He hold the ball with his legs and jumped backward and do backflip and kick the ball up. He kick the ball as he run up.

Matatagi: Parkour Attack!

He kick the ball with the back of his right leg and it engulf in blue flaming energy. Kirishima put his fingers in his mouth and whistle as five red penguins come down from the sky. He raise his right hand as the penguins bite his wrist. He pull back as sparks to small explosion appear.

Kirishima: Penguin The Hand!

He push forward and block the ball. After a moment, the ball stop spinning and he catch it.

Matatagi: What?!

"Goalkeeper Akai magnificently block the shoot! Matatagi didn't score this time!"

Kirishima: Your shoot won't get past me!

He look at Nanae and Kiba as they nodded. They hurried run as fast as they can ahead.

"Yukimura and Okami boldly run ahead! These two liberos are attacking at the same time!"

Tsurugi: Those two are libero?!

Kirishima: *throw the ball* Do it, Yukimura, Okami!

Nanae/Kiba: Yeah!

Kiba jumped and grab the ball. They use their legs to spin the ball as it spin really fast. The ball is inside an ice cube as it inside a strong blizzard wind. Both of them jumped and kick the ball.

Nanae/Kiba: Eternal Blizzard Double Storm!

The ball blast toward the goalpost with high speed. Ibuki clench his right fist as he run ahead. He do some spinning before slash up.

Ibuki: Rising Slash!

Five slash power appear and block the ball. But the power is too strong as it break through and went in.

"Goal!! Shinsei Japan scored again! This time it's their liberos, Yukimura and Okami's combo hissatsu shoot breaks through!"

(Shinsei Japan) 3 - 10 (Legend Japan)

Ibuki: Tch. They get past me again, huh?

The match resume as it shows Kusaka have the ball but Kai quickly steal it and run ahead. Manade went in front of him.

Manade: You won't past!

He run ahead as he engulf in blue energy, transforming into his Soul form, Badger. He slash at Kai causing him back away with five huge slash mark on the ground as Manade turn to normal and get the ball.

Manade: *kick the ball* Kusaka-kun!

Kusaka: Okay!

Kotaro: I won't let you get it!

He do a heading before the ball could get to Kusaka.

Kusaka: He's a defender, but able to get here this fast!

Kotaro: Get it, Akai-kun!

Kirishima: Right!

"Shinsei Japan's goalkeeper Akai suddenly went up!"

Kirishima: Yoshi-san! Katsuragi!

Kai/Isamu: Yeah!

They stump the ground as they jumped into the air and rotates. Purple lines connect them and form a purple triangle. The ball at the center engulf in purple energy as they kick the ball.

Kirishima/Kai/Isamu: Last Death Zone!

The ball went into the triangle and blast in purple laser toward the goalpost. Ibuki bend all four on the ground as he growl and engulf in blue energy, transforming into his Soul form, he stump his front right feet on the ball and block it as he return to normal and stopped the ball.

"Now Ibuki use his Soul and stopped the powerful shoot from getting in!"

Kirishima: That was close!

Kai: Ger back to your position! Hurry!

Kirishima: *already running* You don't have to tell me!

Ibuki: *throw the ball* Shindou!

The ball went straight to Shindou as he pass it to Tenma. He run ahead as Tenma pass the ball to Matatagi.

Matatagi: This'll end it!

He run fast and jumped into the air as he engulf in blue energy, transforming into Hayabusa. He hold the ball with his right talon as the ball engulf in blue energy.

Kirishima(In mind): I'll block it! I definitely block it! No matter what!!

He shout as aura surging through his body. The aura suddenly form in a semi-visible form, showing a dinosaur. Kirishima raise his right hand and lower his left hand. As the ball get close, he slam his hands at the ball like a mouth close in instant and block the ball as it slowly getting weaker and it stopped.

Kirishima: H-Huh?

Matatagi: I-Impossible! He stopped my Soul shoot!

"He stopped it! Akai stopped Matatagi's terrific Soul shoot!"

Kirishima: I-I stop it...

Kaminari: Don't spacing out! Hurry and pass it!

Kirishima: *kick the ball* R-Right!

The ball went to Tsukasa and then Tsukasa pass to Kai but Tetsukado quickly went in front of him. He take boxing stance as he engulf in blue energy, transforming into his Soul form, Bull. He rush toward Kai and launch him into the air as he steal the ball and turn back to normal.

"And now Tetsukado use his Soul!"

Tetsukado: *kick the ball* Captain!

The ball went right at Tenma. As he rush ahead, Haruki and Isamu went in front of him as he run faster as he engulf in blue energy, transforming into his Soul form, Pegasus. He fly on top of them with the ball as he turn back to normal as he land and run ahead.

Kaminari: I won't let you!

He do a sliding and steals the ball from Tenma as he quickly run ahead.

"In that instantly, Endou steals back the ball from Matsukaze! That was fast!"

He kick hardest as he can and the ball burst toward the goalpost. Manabe and Minaho didn't get to move in time.

Manabe: So fast!

Minaho: His shoot power keep increasing!

Ibuki hold his right shoulder as his right hand shine in blue energy. He jumped and a typhoon appear as it turn into a dragon.

Ibuki: Gekirin Dunk!

The dragon close it's mouth at the ball as Ibuki slam his right palm on the ball. As the dragon disappear, it shows Ibuki slam the ball on the ground and stopped it.

"He stopped it! Ibuki use the same goalkeepr hissatsu technique that Endou use in the Soccer Festival and in the Asia prelims!"

Ibuki: Hey, hey. This is my original hissatsu to begin with! *throw the ball* Don't think anything else!

Kusaka: I'll get it!

Kaminari: I won't let you!

He rush in really fast and grab the ball before Kusaka could even grab it.

Kusaka: What?!

"What an amazing speed! Endou rush even faster and get the ball before Kusaka had it!"

Kusaka: He's faster than before!

Kaminari: Yoshi! Kishibe!

Kai/Tsukasa: Yeah!

They run ahead. Tsukasa kick the ball up in the air as Kai and Tsukasa jumped and kick the ball as it spinning and engulf in dark and blue lightning energy.

Tsurugi: That shoot...!

Shindo: Could it be...!

Tenma: Evolution?!

Kaminari: No, this isn't Evolution! This is...!

Tsukasa and Kai kick the ball down with the back of their legs and the ball went down toward Kaminari.

Kaminari/Kai/Tsukasa: Evolution Burst!

He kick the ball as it add with red lightning energy as it burst toward the goalpost. Ibuki couldn't react in time and the ball went in.

"It's in! Endou, Yoshi and Kishibe's new hissatsu shoot bursts through!"

(Shinsei Japan) 4 - 10 (Legend Japan)

Kai and Tsukasa high-five with Kaminari. The referee look at his wristwatch and blow the whistle.

"The match is over! Even with their best offense and defense, Shinsei Japan still defeated by Legend Japan! But it still an amazing match between these two teams! They didn't giving up to the last seconds, make this match is really amazing! Legend Japan might win the points, but Shinsei Japan didn't lose at all! Both team win this match without truly winning it!!" 

Shinsei Japan lose but they kinda feeling satisfied with their play against Legend Japan. They all shake hands and talk with each other.

Tenma: Kaminari, now you will definitely can lead this team. Just be the captain in your way.

Kaminari: I know that. I'll lead this team in my own way, even it might have to break some of them.

Tenma: You will always do that... *walk away* King Striker.

Kaminari: What?

Tenma walk away to his team as a do no-look wave at Kaminari.

Kaminari: King... Striker...?

Tsukasa: Endou!

It makes Kaminari turn to his team. They all smiling at him along with the managers as Tsukasa give him a thumb up.

Tsukasa: Thank you, for leading us 'till the end.

Kaminari look at his team before smirk as he walk to them.

Kaminari: This is just an exhibition. The true world tournament still ahead, so get ready. Show me your true strength, or else! Got it?!

SJ Players: Yeah!

Legend Japan watch Shinsei Japan from their bench.

Tenma: I believe, that they can win.

Shindou: This match is basically a training for them.

Tsurugi: We'll be watching them, as they went to the world stage.

They look to others and nodded. Shinsei Japan has play their best but still lose to Legend Japan. But this match has teach them not to give up until the match the really over. And next, they have more players joining in that will help them in the world stage.

-Preview-

"The match between Shinsei Inazuma Japan and Inazuma Legend Japan is over with the legend win it. But this has open a new path for the new generations to get even stronger. They also will get some help, with additional members!"

"Next time, Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!"

"This is super dimensional soccer!"

The scene change and show many player cards.

"Today's Inazuma Eleven proverb!"

One of the cards went up and flip, showing the picture of Tenma and his data as it change into words.

Tenma: "Winning isn everything. If you give it your all until the very end, it always be worthy."

"That's all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...
13.9K 384 12
(Inazuma Eleven FF) (Dark Endou FF) Book 1: In Which He Plays Summary: Their story began with their captain. They grew when he did. They flew when he...
40K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...
52K 1.1K 49
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! WELCOME TO MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!!! Princess Of Soccer (Inazuma Eleven All Series One-shot) I take request from all the characters o...