Sierra: Rainbow Six Siege X M...

By Jackal2Guud

After accidentally traveling back in time, Spartan Y/N joins Team Rainbow in their fight against the white ma... More

Loadout
Arrival (Part 1)
Arrival (Part 2)
Meeting Six
Day One
Your First Test
First Mission
The Mystery
The Mystery Continues
The Fight
Extraction
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The Train Incident
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Tournament of Champions Round 1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
New Character
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

Chapter 27

5.8K 87 75
By Jackal2Guud

Y/N POV

The city is a mess. Nearly every car the warthog passed by had its glass shattered, not mentioning the buildings.

Our convoy had the warthog in front, with Castle and Glaz following behind in an armored car. Glaz would constantly radio us and tell me where to go. As well as this, Dot would let me know of any activity she found nearby.

Dot(to Y/N): The NYPD is on the next street on the right. All the cameras are down although I have been able to connect to their radios, should I link our connection to them?

Y/N: Do it.

Radio: *Static* Can anyone read? We have been attacked and have barricaded ourselves in at the NYPD. Please help us!

Iana: We better go help them. Glaz did you hear that?

Glaz: I heard it, we're almost there just turn right up ahead Sierra.

The warthog turned the corner, and the whole area looked to be a warzone. Burning cars, bullet holes, and multiple bodies littered the street.

Tachanka: What the hell happened here?

I looked ahead, and saw the NYPD with what looked to be various figures with guns walking around outside.

Y/N: Those definitely aren't police.

Dot(to Y/N): It would be more helpful if I was able to communicate with the rest of the squad.

Y/N: Go ahead.

The communications line between the 5 of us buzzed and Dot's synthetic voice joined the conversation.

Dot(over coms): I detect roughly 50 people in the NYPD, with the majority of them being on the third floor. I cannot decide who is hostile and who is not.

Iana: What the hell?

Glaz: Who is this?

Y/N: She's with me.

Iana looked over at me with... Anger?, Then her expression changed to: 'we'll talk about this later.'.

Glaz: *sighs* If you say so. Castle and I will take position on the other side of the street and cover you as you breach.

Tachanka: There are only 3 of us comrade. Against 50 potential hostiles?

Dot: It's likely that some of them are local law enforcement, due to the broadcast we heard earlier.

Glaz: Whatever the case is, we have to act quickly. So get going!

Turning the warthog into full gear, the atv lunged forwards towards the building. I could already hear the turret spinning up as I drove.

As we got closer, the figures standing in front of the NYPD quickly became recognisable as gang members.

*brrrrrrrr*

They never had a chance, the five of them were easily killed by Tachanka on the warthog's turret.

Tachanka: I can get used to this.

I quickly jumped out of the warthog and rushed into the building.

Iana: Sierra wait up!

Y/N: You two stay put! Tachanka guard the entrance.

Tachanka: With pleasure!

I rushed into the main entrance area to find about five gang members standing around, which I quickly eliminated with my suppressed smg.

I then rushed up the stairwell up to the third floor to find the door closed. I then pulled up my thermals to find 25 hostiles in the next room.

Pulling out two frag grenades, I kicked the door down, sending it flying across the room. I then looked in to find gang members AND white masks in the room. They were all taken off guard, and many of their faces showed their shock when faced with a spartan supersoldier.

I tossed both frag grenades and then jumped behind cover. They had no chance.

*BANG*

Running into the room, I dual wielded my magnum and smg at the same time. Only about 10 remained at this point, and they all had various injuries from the grenades that went off.

*PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

In the end, 25 lay dead with most of them being disfigured because of the grenades.

I looked over the room and found another metal door that most of them were focused on.

Running up, I kicked the next metal door and sent it flying across the next room.

Looking around with my smg in hand, I found this room full of police with their guns pointed at me.

???: What the hell?!

???: Who is that?

???: Who are you?!

Nobody moved, and I stood there nonchalantly with my smg in hand as the police tried to figure out what to do. I eventually got tired of waiting, and spoke with my military voice I use when speaking to others in the UNSC.

Y/N: Who's in charge?

A man in a police uniform with gold stars on his shoulders walked over.

Commissioner: I am, Who the hell are you?

Y/N: I'm part of team Rainbow, the response team.

Commissioner: Well the situation is beyond our control. It's a good thing you got here in time, the few of us that remained got cornered in this storage room.

At this point in our conversation Iana came rushing in. She then took over talking to the police.

Dot(over coms): Sierra has found 15 remaining police in the building, with most of them having various injuries. Their best opportunity is to remain where they are until the national guard arrives while we continue to clear the area.

Glaz: That's the best opportunity they have for now-

Tachanka: Comrades! We have multiple vehicles moving in on our location!

Iana: Sierra we need to leave!

Y/N: No, we need to fight.

Iana: What?!

I had completely left the room at this point and found a window. Looking out, I saw Tachanka was right and there are a few vehicles moving towards the NYPD. I could already hear the warthog turret spinning up, so I decided it was my turn to help out.

I spotted one of the vehicles turning on the other side of the road opposite of the NYPD.

Perfect.

Getting a running start, I sprinted towards and jumped out of a 3rd story window. With the right momentum, I neared the hostile vehicle before I back flipped in midair and landed on the hood of the car.

A/N: Season 8, Episode 4, Red vs Blue

The force was so great, that the vehicle was launched into the air, before landing upside down on the street.

Looking over, I found another hostile vehicle turning the corner onto the same street.

Getting a running start, I kicked the upside down car as hard as I could, sending it flying into the other car.

This in turn, caused the car to spin around multiple times, before stopping 40 feet away from me. I then pulled out my brute shot, and launched 3 grenades at the car, destroying it.

Dot(over coms): No more hostiles remaining.

Tachanka: Couldn't have said it better myself, good work comrade.

I then walked back over to the warthog and jumped in the driver's seat. Iana eventually arrived and sat in the passenger seat with her arms crossed.

Y/N: Is there a problem?

Iana: Don't ever do that again.

Castle: That was pretty badass if I say so myself. Just make sure you leave some for the rest of us next time.

Castle and Glaz had left their position in the other building at this point, and were then loading into the other armored car.

Tachanka: Where to?

Dot(over coms): There is reported illegal activity in times square. I have checked the cameras and there does appear to be some gang presence as well as looters in the area.

Glaz: We'll head there then, how far?

Dot: Three miles from your location.

Glaz: Let's move.

*Time Skip*

Driving up 6th Avenue, we passed a lot of businesses that were already looted, or in the process of being looted as we passed. The looters usually scattered however when they saw us coming their way.

Our team eventually arrived in Midtown Manhattan, and ran into another Rainbow team there.

It was Blackbeard's team, consisting of Valkyrie, Twitch, Pulse, and Blitz. They stood in the middle of the street at a roadblock, and on the side of the street they had at least a dozen criminals handcuffed and on the ground.

The Warthog eventually reached their roadblock and stopped.

Blitz: *Whistles* Where did you find that?

Y/N: Another time.

Blackbeard: Where do you guys think you're going?!

Tachanka: Relax comrade. We thought we'd give you guys a hand.

At this point in the conversation, Glaz stepped out of the armored car and walked up to the roadblock.

Glaz: Blackbeard, can you tell us what your team is doing here? We're supposed to be securing the area, not sitting back on our asses.

Valkyrie: Listen here wise ass, we've done our job. *point to detained criminals* And it seems that you pussies are the ones running away.

At this point an all out fight was about to break out between the two squads. I wasn't the first to recognize this however as Iana spoke:

Iana: Cool it Meghan! We've only come to help out.

This seemed to piss off the other team even more, as Valkyrie was unbuttoning the guard for her holster.

Valkyrie: What did you say! You white haired bitch-

At this point in the argument, I rushed over and restrained her in a headlock. It wasn't hard considering she was 5'7, while I surpassed 7 feet. Although I think I surprised a few of the operators with my speed.

Twitch: What the hell?

Pulse: Woah.

Valkyrie: Fuck! How did he move so fucking fast!

She started trying to break away, but it was no use. Blackbeard had accepted defeat at this point.

Blackbeard: Cool it Sierra. She didn't mean anything by it, I swear. I've known Meghan for years, she just gets heated, that's all.

Valkyrie had ceased her struggling as this point.

Y/N(to Valkyrie): Is that true?

Valkyrie: Just let me go.

I released her, and she stumbled forward a few feet before walking off. I then walked over and jumped back into the driver seat of the warthog.

Glaz: Now that everything is ok, what's your situation?

Blackbeard: We've partially secured the area between midtown and lower Manhattan. We've run into little resistance and most criminals we've encountered have been looters. All that we have to do is wait for the national guard right now. What about you?

Glaz: We arrived in Lower Manhattan and cleared it out with little resistance, but that all changed when we found police hold up in the NYPD. We were able to save them, but we found something.... Disturbing.

Blitz: What?

Glaz: The white masks are a part in all this.

Pulse: How? All we've run into are gangs and looters, but no terrorist activity whatsoever.

Iana: It does make sense. How would these gangs be so coordinated to the point that they have been able to take over a large part of America's largest city.

Y/N: Not mentioning the fact they have been able to disable all communications as well.

Glaz: It's a waiting game for now, we just need to stop the gangs before the situation gets worse. That is our mission.

Y/N: Let's get moving then.

The team jumped back into the vehicles, and off we went.

*Time Skip*

We eventually arrived near times square, and as I was driving I recognized more operators along the road. I then pulled the warthog over, to find Ash's team consisting of Vigil, Lion, Dokkaebi, and Nokk.

Glaz stepped out of the armored car, along with Castle, and approached Ash.

Ash: Anything you guys need help with? 

Glaz: Actually we are on our way to times square to clear it out, so your help would be greatly appreciated, Eliza.

Ash: This area is pretty secure, so my squad will be able to help you guys out.

Ash then left to get together her team, and they then loaded up into the armored car following the Warthog.

Y/N(to Dot): What are we dealing with?

Dot(over coms): I have scanned times square and have found multiple defensive positions setup in the area. It is possible there are white masks in the area as well.

Glaz: All the more reason to go there.

Dokkaebi: I'm sorry, who is this?

Dot: My designation is CTN 0971 - 5, also known as Dot. I am an AI assigned to Sierra 008.

Dokkaebi: An AI? That is not possible.

Glaz: Leave the questions until after this is over. She's helped us out considerably today, Let's get going.

I shifted the warthog into full gear, launching the warthog forward.

We flew through the streets, passing empty and destroyed cars along the way until I could see times square.

The place looked nothing like it used to, as most of the billboards and screens were destroyed. As well as this, the white masks are there as well, waiting for any attack in fortified positions placed around the area.

As I entered the area, I aimed the warthog directly at a grouping of sandbags a few terrorists were hiding behind.

The group of them saw this and opened fire, but it was already too late, as the warthog crashed through the sandbag reinforcement and killed three terrorists hiding behind it.

At this point the other members of team Rainbow arrived, and quickly got cover and started engaging the terrorists.

Iana and myself jumped out of the warthog. Iana quickly got cover, while I stood in front of team Rainbow with my brute shot in hand.

Iana: Sierra what are you doing?!

I didn't respond, and instead took the fight to the enemy, as I started launching grenade after grenade from my brute shot at them.

The terrorists saw me as an easy target, due to the fact I was out in the open. But my energy shields easily protected me from their fire, and if they even managed to hit me, they would be greeted by a grenade from my brute shot.

This continued on and on, with the white masks and myself trading blow for blow, until the white masks began to retreat from their original positions.

Ash: They're falling back, we should too and regroup, I'm already low on ammo.

Tachanka: No! We need to push forward!

Castle: I'm on it!

Castle then leaped into the driver's seat of the warthog, and then sat there with a bewildered expression on his face.

Tachanka: Is there a problem?

Castle: I don't believe it.

Nokk: What?

Castle: Why are there six pedals, if there are only four directions?!

The firing from the rest of the team stopped for a second after Castle said this.

Glaz: What?

Castle: See for yourself, there's six pedals here, I swear!

Iana then walked up to see for herself.

Iana: He's right! Sierra why would you build a car that has-

Y/N: *growls*

Iana: Alright! Alright!

Iana and Castle then left the warthog, and I hopped back in the driver's seat.

The warthog moved forward slowly, along with the rest of the team. Tachanka continued to lay down fire with the turret as the team pushed up.

Eventually, we got to another standstill as the terrorists held their new defensive positions.

As I watched from the driver's seat, I saw a terrorist bend down and pickup something. He then returned to his position with an RPG.

Shit.

Y/N: RPG!

The operators quickly got cover, and Tachanka and I jumped out of the warthog.

*BOOM*

The rocket exploded against the warthog, but only managed to flip it over.

Ash: Everyone ok?

Everyone: Yes.

We then returned to the fight, and continued to push the white masks back even without the warthog.

The fight soon ended, with dozens of white masks littering times square, and with the area looking like a warzone.

Castle: Well I think that's that.

Y/N: That wasn't even close.

Dot(over coms): I'm getting reports of gunshots at the United Nations Headquarters one mile from our location. The team assigned to that area is not responding to coms.

A/N: Thanks for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 194 22
An Army Ranger EOD/Demo tech is recruited to Rainbow after an increase in bomb attacks, while on his journey he becomes close with the bosak sisters
63K 650 32
I do not own Rainbow Six Siege or any of the art used. This is my first fan fiction as well as reader insert so please let me know where I can improv...
26.5K 344 45
A CTSFO operator is recruited to Rainbow after working with Rainbow on an assault after the Masks attack the Olympic Games hosted in London
8.8K 131 18
A Green Beret from the 5th Special Forces group is recruited to rainbow as a result of his interesting birth defect, his eyes have perfect night visi...