𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 9

7.5K 467 1.6K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

A brand new arrival, blew the mansion away

"Taehyung is waiting to take you on a date"

"Wow is fine"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A steamy conversation

"I'd let you do anything to me"

"Noted"

An an awkward chat

"Just be fucking honest"

ᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴋ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. As ᴜsᴜᴀʟ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ♡︎

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ 💃

Girls practically swoon over Taehyung, barely letting him breathe as they fire questions like 'how are you' 'where are you from'. Taehyung can only smile politely as he gets bombarded.

Namjoon:"Girls let the poor guy breathe."

Taehyung laughs as the girls back away a little.

Hoseok:"Lets go sit at the fire pit."

Everyone nods and escorts Taehyung over to the fire pit to chat. They all gather round him.

Jennie:"So what's your type? Out of everyone here who do you like the look of the most?"

Everyone sits eagerly and Taehyung studies each girls one by one. The girls look at each other; melting just by his gaze.

Taehyung:"Honestly everyone is beautiful."

Everyone laughs and smiles along with Taehyung.

Cam:"There must be once person?"

Taehyung lets out a chuckle and looks at her.

Taehyung:"I'll have to speak to everyone first."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jennie:"He's so mysterious it's so intriguing."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Mathew:"So what do you do? How old are you?"

Taehyung:"I'm 24 and I'm a photographer."

Taesan:"Oh cool, how long you been doing that for?"

Tae glances over at her and gives her a charming smile.

Taehyung:"For about 4 years now."

Everyone sits back in astonishment. Taehyung is already looking a good impression on the islanders while they ask him more questions. Kai on the other hand sits with his arms crossed; scowling at Taehyung.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"So what if he's a photographer? He's behind the camera anyways, clearly he ain't as gorgeous as me."

{ᴍsɴsɪᴏɴ}

After a little while, the girls decide to leave Taehyung with the boys while they go and have their own conversation.

Jay:"Okay so now they're gone, what do you think of the girls who do you have you're eye on?"

Taehyung smiles to himself before he answers.

Taehyung:"I think they're all beautiful. But I got to speak to everyone first."

Hoseok:"Keeping your cards close to your chest huh."

They boys laugh along with Taehyung.

Jungkook:"So how did the dates go?"

Taehyung:"Yeah they went really well. Both girls were lovely to talk to. And plus it was nice to see Kaia happy after being in such a shit situation."

Kai looks up to see Taehyung's eyes already piercing at him. Kai frowns and rolls his eyes as he looks away.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I'm thankful that I had a really nice welcoming. One thing I can say, Kai, yeah we're not going to get on. Not with how he treats the girls in here. I don't have respect for boys like him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Up on the terrace the girls swoon over Taehyung's charm and gold looks while they talk about him.

Ashlyn:"I did not expect him to be as gorgeous as he is."

Cam:"Right, he's literally carved by angels."

The girls all nod in agreement.

Sunmi:"How did the date go for you Jennie?"

Jennie grins; flicking her hair in the process while she talks about the date.

Jennie:"It was amazing. We really got on well. It was so obvious how much of a connection there was between us. He definitely has his eye on me that's for sure."

Kaia looks down and scratches the back of her neck in awkwardness.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Like a'm glad she had a good time, but like, a'don't know it's annoying she got on well with him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

🌼🌼

After a few more conversations, night draws near as they islanders get themselves ready for a night of partying. The girls as usual get ready in the makeup room. Since Taehyung's arrival some of the girls decide to go a bit more all out and look as good as they can. They bring out, sexy party dresses, apart from Sunmi who wears an elegant knee high dress.

Down in the bedroom the boys get ready. All the boys stop and gawk when they look at Taehyung who fixes himself up in the mirror. He wears a loose black shirt with the buttons open half way; tucked tightly into his black trousers. He adjusts his sleeves while his Rolex shines in the light.

Jungkook:"Bro you got a different type of drip."

Taehyung turns to him and chuckles.

Mathews:"Geez my man looking fresh and that."

Jungkook:"Mans putting me to shame, I need to step up."

The boys laugh while Jungkook jokes. Kai looks Taehyung up and down; screwing his face in the process. Taehyung notices Kai's glare and turns to him and chuckles which annoys Kai.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Clearly he's threatened by me haha. I would be too haha."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"Who does he even think he is. Ugh honestly I'm not even bothered by him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The islanders are all ready and make their way outside. The music blasts through the speakers and once again, drinks are laid out for them. The girls are absolutely captivated by how good Taehyung looks.

As the islanders split off into their own groups and conversations, Jennie decides to pull Tae for chat. The two walk over to the day beds and lie on them.

Jennie:"You look good."

Taehyung smiles

Taehyung:"Thank you so do you."

Jennie smiles confidently which makes Taehyung smile.

Jennie:"Well I'm just effortlessly beautiful so what can I say."

Taehyung chuckles.

Taehyung:"Well your beauty is definitely something to be appreciated. You never know maybe one day we could work together and you could model for me."

Jennie giggles and leans into Tae while she places her hand on his arm.

Jennie:"I would definitely be cool with that. I mean, I'd let you do anything to me."

She runs her hand along his arm as he stares at her with a smile spreading across his face.

Taehyung:"Mm, noted."

Jennie bites back her smile and gazes into eyes.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jennie:"He's so hot. Like it's unreal. I mean come one there'd be no better couple than me and him. Look at me I'm gorgeous, he's gorgeous. Perfect match."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Jennie's quite a nice, I'm interested to see if anything could progress, besides complimenting each other's looks haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Kaia sits with Sunmi and notices the close contact with Jennie and Taehyung.

Kaia:"She's lucky she's got all that confidence to be however she wants with him."

Sunmi follows Kaia's gaze over to Jennie and Tae.

Sunmi:"You've got confidence too babe. Also don't sit here comparing yourself to anybody. You never know what he may like. You may just be right for him."

Kaia smiles and nods but deep down, she worries that he may not be into her like how Kai wasn't.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah just want to feel wanted. I don't want to feel like A'm second best. But it is what it is, a'm just gonna let him get a'know everyone and then see where things go with me and him, and try and get a'know him a bit better."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴs}

Over by the fire pit, Taesan sits with Hoseok as they talk.

Hoseok:"That new guys seems proper chill."

Taesan:"I haven't spoken to him much but he does seems really nice. He's a real gentleman I can tell."

Hoseok:"Yeah definitely. So how's things going with you and Jungkook?"

Taesan looks over at the kitchen and sees Ashlyn and Jungkook messing around while they talk to Mathew, Cam and Namjoon.

Taesan:"I don't really know, you know. Like when me and him chat, it's okay, like we can have a laugh and things but I can see the massive difference between how he acts with me and how he acts with Ashlyn. I just kind of feel like he hasn't really made the effort to get to know me properly."

Hoseok nods and wraps his arm around her shoulder.

Hoseok:"It's gonna be okay. I think for him he's never been in a situation where he's had to pick between two girls, so I just think he doesn't really know how to go about it."

In that moment jay decides to go over and sit with Taesan and Hoseok. As he sits down, he follows Taesan's gaze to see Jungkook and Ashlyn.

Jay:"Did Jungkook tell you what he said?"

Both Hoseok and Taesan look to Jay in confusion.

Taesan:"What?"

Jay looks at her.

Jay:"Oh I didn't want to start anything, but i heard him talking to Kai about how he's never been into you and for him it's always been Ashlyn. He was basically just laughing and joking about how funny it was to string you along."

Taesan looks back over at Jungkook; her blood boiling while she looks at him.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Is that a fucking joke like? I'm so pissed."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan:"When did he say that?"

Jay:"Earlier when everyone was getting ready. I just thought you should know."

Hoseok looks back at Jungkook, finding it a bit hard to believe he'd say something like that.

Taesan:"I'm gonna talk to him."

She stands up and practically storms over to him. Jay sits back and lets out a chuckle.

Hoseok:"You lied didn't you?"

Jay:"Revenge is a dish best served cold. He wanted to act tough now I'll ruin his little party."

Hoseok:"You play so dirty."

Hoseok shakes his head and lets out a stiff laugh.

As Jungkook, Ashlyn, Cam, Mathew and Namjoon talk Taesan comes over; fuming at what she's just been told.

Taesan:"Jungkook can I talk to you."

They all turn to her; feeling the icy glare she gives him. Jungkook nervously nods and follows her to the sofa swing.

Ashlyn:"What was that about?"

Cam:"Do you think It's about you?"

Ashlyn:"Probably but I haven't done anything to her."

The others shrug and turn to watch the conversation between Taesan and Jungkook.

Jungkook:"What's wrong?"

Taesan:"Right, I just want to say, if you want to crack on with Ashlyn that's fine, but don't treat me like I'm some sort of idiot."

Jungkook frowns.

Jungkook:"What are you talking about?"

Taesan:"Jay told me what you said. About how you were joking around, making fun of stringing me along. Saying how Ashlyn is all you've ever wanted."

Jungkook looks over at the fire pit and sees Jay talking with Hoseok and Kai.

Jungkook:"I never said that."

Taesan:"Well how comes that's what Jay is saying?"

Jungkook:"I don't know why he's saying that. T, I've never said that about you."

Taesan bites her lips and looks at Ashlyn who was watching the conversation.

Taesan:"Just be fucking honest."

Jungkook:"I am being fucking honest. I don't even chat to the guy for him to be saying I've said anything."

By the second Jungkook starts to get more and more heated.

Taesan:"So why is he lying then, I don't understand."

Jungkook:"Nah now he's fully pissed me off."

Jungkook angrily stands up and storms over to Jay.

Ashlyn:"Wait Jungkook looks pissed, what's going on?"

Cam, Mathew and Namjoon look and see Jungkook storming over to Jay as Taesan follows behind.

Jungkook:"Yo want's your problem?"

Jay looks up at him and tilts his head in confusion.

Jay:"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook:"Don't play all that bullshit with me. Why are you telling T that I'm chatting about stringing her along and all that crap."

Jay:"Oh my bad I thought I heard you say that."

Jungkook:"You're asking to get fucked up."

Jay chuckles.

Jungkook:"Am I fucking laughing!"

Everyone turns their heads and notices the commotion.

Taehyung:"What's going on?"

Jennie:"No clue."

Kai:"Jungkook maybe you should just calm—"

Jungkook:"Shut the fuck up I'm not chatting to you!!"

Kai backs down and looks at Jay.

Jay:"Relax I said it as a joke."

Taesan:"What? How is that funny?"

Jay and Kai both laugh which makes Jungkook snap. Everyone gasps; not expecting Jungkook to suddenly throw a punch at Jay. Mathew and Namjoon immediately run over to Jungkook, holding him back before he can throw another deadly punch.

Jungkook:"Fuck with me again my guy I dare you!!"

Jay holds his bloody nose in shock as Kai helps him up.

Mathew:"Bro come on, come on, he's not worth it."

Mathew pulls Jungkook inside the house as Ashlyn follows. The other islanders gather around Jay.

Namjoon:"What on earth happened?"

Jay throws his head back to try and stop the blood rushing down his nose.

Taesan:"Jay was chatting a bunch of shit. Like why would you do that it's not even funny."

Jay:"Oh shut up."

Taehyung:"Hey don't talk to her like that. What's wrong with you."

Taesan looks at him and smiles as Taehyung frowns at Jay and places one hand on his hip. Jay shoves past everyone and makes his way into the house to put some ice on his nose.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I don't even know what happened but Jay had it coming hahahaha. Damn Jungkook should have punched Kai too man. That would have made my night."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I honestly can not stand liars. Like he's actually sick to think that was a funny joke. Who does that."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The islanders are still in shock from everything that's just gone down. Both Jungkook and Jay have been removed from the mansion for the night, in order to keep them separate and let them both cool down.

No longer in the party spirit the islanders decide to get ready for bed after tonight's events.

Namjoon helps Sunmi tie up her hair for bed; Adorably staying focused as he loops her hair through the hair band. She turns around and smiles and gives him a kiss on the lip before they both comfortably get into bed. Kaia takes up the bed again which leaves Kai to sleep on the couch on his own. Cam and Mathew cuddle as Cam strokes his cheek while he wraps his arms around her waist. Taehyung snuggles into his own bed. He looks over at Taesan and gives her a smile to which she smiles back at. Jennie is asleep instantly while, Ashlyn and Hoseok are still away.

The lights finally turn off. Ashlyn and Hoseok whisper as they talk.

Hoseok:"Are you okay?"

Ashlyn:"Yeah just worried about Jungkook. Like he was pissed. He wouldn't even talk to me or Mathew. But I just hope he gets time to cool off before he comes back."

Hoseok:"Yeah, I'm sure he'll be okay."

Ashlyn nods and the two say their Goodnights.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ"
*ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴏɴ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ*

"ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɪᴛs ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ. ɪᴠᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ"
*ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴏɴ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍɪʟᴇs*

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
(ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴊsᴋsᴊᴅᴋᴀ)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

The bright lights turn on and wake up the islanders. They all groan and stretch and they look around. With yesterday's fight still fresh in everyone mind, they all get up; starting their daily routines and get dressed for the day.

The girls get in their bikinis and loosely tie up their hair. Ashlyn yawns and puts on her glasses as she throws her hair in a messy bun.

Ashlyn:"Taesan how are you feeling."

Taesan brushes her ponytail and smiles as she answers.

Taesan:"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just not gonna think about yesterday's crap."

The girls nod and smile.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Yesterday was hella messy, so I just hope today everyone can just fill and have a nice day."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

The girls come down stairs; greeting the boys as they grab their waters; making tea, coffee or a bite to eat.

The islanders can feel the awkward vibe of not having neither Jungkook or Jay in the mansion but they try to push on with day anyways.

Taehyung sits on the bean bags, enjoying a morning buttered toast. Taesan decides to go over; pulling a bean back as she takes a seat next to him.

Taehyung:"Hey, sorry I'm still learning everyone's names."

Taesan smiles as Taehyung sits up and smiles back at her.

Taesan:"It's Taesan."

Taehyung:"Oh beautiful name. Must be because it matches mine."

Taesan places her hand over her lips and laughs while Taehyung grins.

Taehyung:"I hope you're feeling okay from yesterday. I know that wasn't nice what Jay did."

Taesan:"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just trying not to think about it. I did want to thank you for sticking up for me though I really did appreciate it."

Taehyung:"Of course. I couldn't just stand back and let him talk to you like that."

She smiles.

Taehyung:"So tell me about yourself. What do you do?"

Taesan:"I'm an artist."

Taehyung smiles as he beams.

Taehyung:"Oh really! That's amazing I love art."

Taesan:"I can tell, you seem artistic."

Taehyung:"Oh do I. Well I like to say, people with beautiful eyes can always see the art in someone."

Taesan looks down and blushes as Tae gazes at her and smiles at her shyness.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Sock. sockity sock sock. That's all I have to say. Hahahahaha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"How old are you, if I may ask."

They both chuckle.

Taesan:"I'm 19, they baby of the mansion."

Taehyung:"That's cute. In that case I'll be here to protect you. Ma belle."

Taesan:"What does that mean?"

Taehyung continues to gaze at her with soft eyes.

Taehyung:"It's french for for my beautiful."

Taesan looks away and tries not to get flustered by Taehyung's charm.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"Taesan seems like a really nice girl. I'd like to see where it goes. But I also wait to talk to all the other girls. I never know who I might really connect with. So I'm intrigued to getting to know everyone..."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Jelousy strikes some islanders

"It's not fair of you to do that."

"Get over it."

And cards are laid out

"I like her"

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛs ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛ_ᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғғ. Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
555K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
15.4K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...