SML jody

By SMLsexyyaoi

i've seen a few SML jody fics (and SML fanfics in general) where the characters just don't act like how they... More

At jr's house
the morning
juniors house

the kitchen

776 15 23
By SMLsexyyaoi

jr ran into the kitchen

jr: chef pee pee i don't know what to do!!!

chef pee pee: ugh, what's wrong jr?

jr: cody was really sad and he said that if i was his boyfriend he'd be happy and i said yes just to make him happy and i don't actually like him and now he's being weird!!! 

chef pee pee: wow jr, that is pretty homo

jr: he kissed me!

chef pee pee: haha! oh man jr looks like you got a pretty wacky situation going on here

jr: what do i do!? i don't want to kiss him but if i break up with him he'll be even more sad! 

chef pee pee: well you just gotta be a man jr 

jr: but i don't wanna be a man chef pee pee, i'm not into weird stuff! 

chef pee pee: well i can't really do anything, this sounds like a you problem

jr: chef pee pee your no help! 

jr ran to his room upset 

jr: i don't want to date cody anymore! he's weird and he kissed me! he kissed me on my cheek!.. huh now that i think about it his lips were a bit soft, i wonder if he uses chapstick.. are my lips soft? hmm i don't know.. i mean at least he didn't kiss me on the mouth and it wasn't so-.. NO WHAT AM I SAYING!? IT WAS AWFUL! I'M NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER KISSING HIM AGAIN! i don't care if his lips were soft and warm and the kiss was a bit nice.. no! i don't want him to kiss me anymore, good night! 

jr said to himself slamming his head onto his pillow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...