My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

TWENTY EIGHT

20.3K 403 69
By slxtforme_

"I wanna be close, yeah, I'm your woman
Pull up and show me the way you comin'
You know that I got you"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Gabriel we have everything and everyone can you just your ass in the fucking car" I was so fucking exhausted from the cramps that kept me up all night. On top of being tired we had to wake up at four in the morning meaning I barely had any sleep. I pushed my boyfriend out the house and we walked down the steps, to the Black Range Rover. Before I got in the car I handed him my luggage to put in the trunk and I sat in the front passenger seat rubbing my stomach.

"We're meeting Alex, Jennie, and Victoria at the airport?" Gabriel asked pulling out the driveway.

"Yeah they texted me a while ago saying they were on there way" I looked back at the kids not hearing anything from them. Gabe begins to drive a little faster since we reach the highway and I sigh feeling his hand on my thigh, rubbing small circles against it.

"How are your cramps? Is it better than last nights?" He looked at me briefly.

"Yeah I took midol with the bagel I ate before we left" I placed my hand over his and smiled slightly in pain.

"Can you guys not be touchy in front of me... I'm still awake you know" I looked back at Aubrey and she pointed down to our hands.

"Aub I'm going to be touchy with the person I'm dating-" Gabriel spoke up and I looked at him in shock.

"You we're still touchy even when you two weren't together" Aubrey spoke but soon stopped once she realized what her father said.

"Omg I fucking knew you guys were dating, ever since dad let you in his room, I knew it. You guys weren't hiding it at all" She leaned forward and I rolled my eyes playfully, I looked back giving her look and she smiled.

"Your not mad about your father and I?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

"Hell no. I'm happy for you both actually, thank you for telling me and not keeping it a secret. Have you told Jayden and Ava yet?" I looked at Gabriel then in front of me.

"I think Jayden might know... since he kind of caught us in the car but as for Ava I don't know if we should tell her since she's younger and doesn't really understand things like this"

"I get what you're trying to say... just take it slow and dad..."

"Yeah he answered looking at her through the mirror"

"Don't hurt her" She said and Gabriel squeezed my hand nodding his head to what his daughter said.

-

"A private airplane?..." I looked outside the gigantic airport windows seeing Gabriel's black private plane. Gabriel pulled me by arm and led me inside the plane entrance so we can board and place our bags down. We walk down the skinny stairs and end up on the actual runway, I was in awe staring at the other airplanes surrounding us. The winds were strong from the other planes leaving and the weather but hopefully we'll be able to fly.

"Didn't I tell you about this?" I heard his voice right next to me and I turn around shaking my head, moving the hair away from my face.

"You might have but I wasn't paying attention" One of the airport workers led us inside the airplane.

I wrapped the cardigan tighter around my body suddenly when the strong wind blew inside. My mouth widened from seeing a bit of the interior of the plane and I step in completely getting greeting by the pilot and flight attendants. I look around the bright white walls and the matte black chairs, couches it had.

"This is so fucking cool" I felt my cardigan being taken off and a kiss on my neck as I look around.

"Baby you're drooling..." Gabe said and I looked at him sitting down on the small couch. I followed him until I heard giggling and walked in the kids including Jennie and Alex.

"Daddy" Ava said climbing onto her father's lap and I went to give Jennie a hug. Victoria then came in and I laughed when she hugged me tight.

"You guys look so pretty" Victoria said and I said hi to Alex. I sat back down next to Gabriel and Ava places her leg on my thighs, slowly falling asleep in her father's arms.

"Can everyone please take a seat, we'll be making our way to Bora Bora in a few minutes. Enjoy the food and drinks that will soon be distributed. Enjoy your flight, the estimated time for the flight will be thirteen hours and twenty-six minutes"

-

"Today special is the shrimp Alfredo and seafood, along with the original menu incase you aren't feeling these specials" The flight attendant said and places the shrimp Alfredo dish in front of me. Gabriel dives in and I start to eat the shrimps. The food was so fucking good.

"My stomach is starting to hurt again..." I felt the cramps coming back and he sighed rubbing my back.

"Aren't you almost done... why is it so bad?"

"It's the last day tomorrow and my last days are the worst..." I finished the rest of the food and waited till Gabriel was done. I laid my head on his shoulder watching as he finished eating and grabbed his computer.

"Can you come with me to the room?" I asked and he looked at me then kissed my forehead.

"I'll be there in a few... Aubrey's sleeping in the room she can comfort you before I go" I nodded my head and held onto the seats as I walked down the aisle to get inside the bedroom seeing Aubrey passed out on the bed. I laid down next to her and eventually I fell asleep too.

-

"Gabriela we're about to land, we have to go sit down" I get up slowly groaning from the pain in my stomach and Gabriel pulls me close to him kissing me on the cheek.

"I need to take a midol..." I kept my eyes closed feeling him pull away from me.

"Open" He said and I opened my mouth feeling the two tablets in my mouth. I opened my eyes grabbing the water bottle and he kisses me quickly then smooths out my hair.

"You told me you were feeling better" He said as I got up from the bed.

"When?" I turned around confused.

"In your sleep... whenever I question you or talk to you in your sleep you always respond back" He said and I looked away embarrassedly groaning.

"Stop doing that... what if I told that I didn't like you anymore" I smirked trying to get a reaction out of him.

"You won't, I'll make sure of it" I got up, opening the door laughing and turn around walking backwards.

"You never know..." I whisper and sit down on the sofa. I look around seeing Ava and Aubrey both knocked out on the couch beside us. Jayden listening to music on his phone, Alex on his computer, Jennie sleeping on his shoulder, and Victoria on her phone.

-

"Get your asses out the car" Gabriel said and I waited till everyone got out so Gabe and I could walk in together but Ava wanted to stay with us which was fine. We all walked into the large living room and I could hear the water move beneath us. The hotel Gabriel rented was all above it which was pretty but it was scary. The wooden house had huge windows showing the clear water surrounding us. The sun shined through the cracks of the roof, the place was beautiful. There were only two rooms so Ava would be staying with us and Aubrey and Jayden got their own little hut beside us.

"I'll take the kids to their room" Gabriel picked up Ava and she waved goodbye to me. I grabbed our suitcases taking them to our room labeled G&G which made me smile. I opened the tall door and gasped seeing the heart made out of rose petals on the bed. I placed our suitcases in the corner of the big room and walked towards the bed grabbing the heart shaped towels. I felt something on my foot and I looked down seeing the rose's leading into the bathroom towards the tub with bubbles, and the champagne bottle and glasses that were sitting on the edge of it in a ice bucket.

I walked out the bathroom hearing someone walking in and I hear Jennie gasp.

"Holy shit this is so fucking romantic" I smile placing my hands on my cheeks trying to calm myself down.

"I can't believe it..." I looked around once again, I couldn't believe I was really here.

"I just wanted to check on you before I took a nap" She pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

"I'm fine now... I think my period went away, I have to check" She nodded her head kissing me before leaving me in the dim light room. I went outside looking at the clear view water seeing the fishes. I heard a door close behind me and I look back seeing Gabriel taking his shirt off. I walked back into the room wrapping my arms around his warm body.

"Did you make someone do this?" He nodded his head and I pulled him down connecting our lips together feeling my heart pounding.

"I'm sorry?" Gabriel said nervously and I laughed pulling away.

"Why are you apologizing? The surprise was nice, sorry we won't be able to enjoy the bathtub" He kissed my forehead.

"But I do get enjoy you in the bed... when you cuddle me in your sleep" I rolled my eyes and followed him into the bathroom.

-

"If were on a private beach does that mean I can take my top off?" I heard Jennie say and I moved the curtain to the little bed house to the side and Jennie smiled innocently at me.

"Jayden if you say something I will beat your ass" Alex threatens and Jayden runs into the water scared of his uncle. I shook my head and put on my sunglasses watching the kids play.

"Aubrey stop taking photos and get in the damn water" I look over at Gabriel standing in front of Aubrey trying to get his daughter's attention. Aubrey groans and throws her phone on the bed and runs after her father to the water. I lie down on the bed more comfortably and close the curtain beside us. Ava was in front of the bed building small sand castles with her barbie dolls to busy in her own world.

I lift up my sunglasses seeing Gabriel coming close and he grabs the sunscreen out the bag and squirts some on his hands.

"Let me put some on your stomach" I nodded my head and laid on my back. Gabriel's hand started massaging my stomach and he slowly worked his way up into my swimsuit and cupped both my breast, messaging them as well.

"Gabe?" I placed my hands on his wrist trying to pull him away in case anyone came by or opened the curtain. He pinched my nipples and pulled it, I bit my lip holding in the moan and Gabriel moved away as if nothing happened making me glare at him.

"Fucking tease" I whispered to him and he had this smug smile on his face.

"Did you schedule the reservation for the restaurant?" Alex pulled back the curtain. Thank god Gabriel had stopped.

"I did... it's at seven" I said and he nodded his head. I see Jennie's head pop up from underneath Alex's arms and she looks at me smirking at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ohh I can't wait... I heard the food here is good" She said and I agreed nodding my head.

"Are you feeling better?" Alex asks me and I smiled nodding my head.

"Yeah I'm good now" Glad my period went away after a couple of hours of being here, I can really enjoy this vacation.

-

"Jayden give your sister the chair that's on the end" Gabriel said and I pulled down the white crochet skirt that was with my two piece outfit that I decided to wear for the dinner. We all sat down at the circular huge table waiting for the cook to come and cook our food beside it, so it was fresh.

"I have something planned for the both of us later... if you aren't tired by then" Gabriel whispered in my ear.

"Oh what is it?" I smiled and he shook his head.

"Hello! Welcome to Cocomo Vakacegu Café, can we start you off with some specials?" Jennie yelled yes excitedly. I felt his hand grabbing mine from under the table and I look at him smiling feeling eyes on me and I look in front of me seeing Jayden staring while smirking.

-

"The food was so good..." Victoria practically moaned and I nodded my head.

"Hey can I speak with you really quick?" Victoria asked and I nodded my head seeing Jennie and Gabriel looking at me weirdly while Victoria dragged me out the restaurant that led to the beach.

"My brother told me you two were finally dating..." She stopped and held my hands, I looked at her seeing her smiling.

"He told you?" I cocked my head to the side confused on why he didn't tell me he did because I wanted to be there.

"Um actually Alex did, he noticed when you both were getting buddy buddy with each other. I'm so excited for you and you look so happy Gabriela. Your face is glowing" She said and I bit my lip to hide my smile.

"Thank you Victoria. Wait does that mean your mom and dad know about us?" I start getting nervous remembering the dinner. I really never got to make a good impression, and I wouldn't want them to find out about us dating through Alex or Victoria.

"No they don't but you should tell them soon, news in the family travels fast and soon our parents will know and it's just better if the news comes from you or Gabriel" I sighed agreeing.

"I know Gabriel wants to do something with you so I'm going to let you go" I nodded my head and we walked back together to our family.

"Gabriela and I will be going somewhere... we'll see you guys later" He said and I smiled. Jennie smirked and I went over to her pulling her into a hug.

"I better see you limping tomorrow" She whispered in my ear and I pushed her away laughing.

"Bye Gaby" Ava came hugging me and I kissed her cheek.

-

"Can I take this off already?" I walked forward hesitantly while Gabriel was trying to get me to walk faster. He didn't respond making me nervous and all could hear was sounds of waves crashing and the wood underneath me creaking in every step I took.

"No not yet... we're almost there" He stopped and let's go of my hand. I reach out trying to grab Gabriel but he wasn't by me anymore making my heart pound, I couldn't grab onto anything either.

"I'm scared, don't leave me alone" I whined and felt the blindfold become loose. The black blindfold fell to the ground and my mouth dropped at the sight in front of me.

"Gabe" I turned around, my eyes watery and he placed his hands on my cheeks smiling.

"Do you like it? We're going to stay on the yacht for tonight... come on" I nodded my head and we walked in together carefully greeted by the helmsman. We walked to the back of the yacht and that's where I saw the beautiful decorated singular table, with flowers, balloons and rose petals all on the floor.

"You're going to make me cry with all these surprises" I rubbed my eyes forgetting about my mascara and he laughed pulling me to towards the table. Gabriel sat me down and I looked around at all the fake candles lit up making it even more romantic.

"Hello, here are today's specials Kokoda and Lovo" The man placed the plates down in front of us and I look down at the delicious yet different looking food feeling my stomach rumble.

"You're crying" He said and I laughed blinking rapidly without realizing that I was crying.

"Leave me alone" Gabriel reached over the table wiping my tears.

_______________
U Already Know - Tink

EDITED 11/28/23

LISTENING TO: BOP BOP! - VIVIZ

Hey luvs thank you for reading ❤️
I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Originally the fiji trip was only 1 chapter but I've decided to break it into 3 chapters while adding new scenes❤️
Don't forget to vote pleasee
Also thank you so so much for 6.0K reads😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.5K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
2.5K 52 21
A love story between a girl who wants to live a normal life and the mafia king, But the girl has hidden her identity for her marriage life. Will she...
34.1K 1.6K 22
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 '𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄' 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐞...
163K 3.9K 23
♛ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐛 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♛ in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.