Billionaire Love (Frankiana)

By shezafina

Life...is like every pages of a book,you were the one who will manage to write every chapter of your story,yo... More

Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 2 - Meeting
Chapter 3 - News
Chapter 4 - One night stand
Chapter 5 - Drunked
Chapter 6 - Bestfriends
Chapter 7 - The Project
Chapter 8 - Dinner
Chapter 9 - Flowers
Chapter 10 - Jealousy,Hurt and Betrayal
Chapter 11- Resolve
Chapter 12 - Girlfriend
Chapter 13 - Greece
Chapter 14 - Greece (Part 2)
Chapter 15 - Argument
Chapter 17 - Gazini and Maza
Chapter 18 - Family
Chapter 19 - The healing
Chapter 20 - Kiss
Chapter 21- Heartbreak
Chapter 22 - Relationship
Chapter 23 - Forgiveness
Chapter 24 - Phone call
Chapter 25 - Family Dinner
Chapter 26 - Ashley
Chapter 27- Love
Chapter 28 - Girl in the Past
Chapter 29 - Pain
Chapter 30 - The end of us
Chapter 31 - Regrets
Chapter 32 - New life
Chapter 33 - Reunited
Chapter 34 - Reunited (part 2)
Chapter 35 - Truth
Chapter 36 - The older brother
Chapter 37 - Julia Margaret Mackey
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Chapter 39- We meet again
Chapter 40 - Still love you
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 16 - Friends

337 13 3
By shezafina

Diana Pov

True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.

I'm so angry with myself right now...So i decided to calm myself..I drive to my cousin's bar near the beach and decided to text my friend Kiara..

To Kiara:

Kia...where are you? you promise to catch up with me...I'm going to Abby's bar.

From Kia:

At the hotel..I love to catch up with you..I'll be there at 10 mins.

As i arrived to Abby's bar.. I saw a lot of people in here. Today is saturday..no wonder the bar is full..I walk to the bar counter.,sat down...And then i saw her.,my beautiful cousin, smiling when she saw me but one of her eyebrow lifted when she saw that i was alone..She approach me and hug..

"Hi my dear cousin..what are you doing? Where's Franki?"

"I just want a drink."

"Hey you're not answering my question.. Where's your girlfriend.?"

"She's at my mom's house"

"And why?"

"Stop asking questions.. will you?"

"Ohh...trouble in paradise.. I see."

"Shut up"

"What happened Di?..you know, you can talk to me, right? I won't judge dear cousin.. "

"Yeah..yeah."

"So... tell me.."

"We have an argument about my dad" i start and telling her about what happened in my mom's house..After telling everything to her. She give me an advice..

"Di...i know you hated your Father about what he did..but that was years ago Di...I guess you need to talk to him or you need to talk to a counselor...I mean.. I am pyschologist and i encounter a lot of people,whose problem are the same as yours...As your cousin i think you need to do that,for you to heal and for you to forgive yourself."

"I will help you myself but my schedule is full and i do have a lot of patient in the clinic..But i have a good friend who can help you with what your going through.." she slid a business card in the counter. "She can help you.She's good at what she does but not as good as me" she wink at me.

"Your so full of yourself Abigail" she just laugh at me..

While were talking and drinking..Kiara walks in with her boyfriend Gino behind her..She spotted us and walked to our direction..

"Hey Kia..Hey buddy" i greeted them..

"Hi Di..Hey Abby.." they greeted each other.

"So....Di where's Franki?" Kiara asks.

"Uhmm"

"Nahhh Franki isn't...they had an argument ealier,Kia..I already talk to her Kia..It's your turn to talk some sense of her....Excuse me for a moment..my staff needs me...Order all you want...drinks are all in me" Abby says as she walks away..

"Diana... talk to me.. tell me what really happened?"

I told her about what happened in my mom's house...

"Ok..you hurt her. "

"I know..And I'm stupid Kia.."

"No you're not.. you're just hurt.. I mean you're mad and still hurting about your dad...But is not fair that you yell at girlfriend like that...You hurt her feelings Di and you need to apologize to her, as soon as possible"

"Alright.. I will."

"You better do that.. I don't want to see you unhappy...Your no fun when your lonely"

"Yeah"

After talking to Abby and Kiara. I decided to go back to mom's house.

---------

Franki Pov

Diana slammed the car door and drove away..It hurt to see her leaving and I can't help it but to cry..I walked back to the house crying...The tears falling down my face and i can't stopped it from falling.. Her mom approached me immediately..She comfort me saying words to calm me down..

"Shhhh.. It's going to be okay...I'm so sorry...iha...I didn't mean any of that to happen...This is all my fault." she said blaming herself and i see the tears rolling down on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Tit-..Mom"

"You don't need to apologize iha.. I'm the one who should apologize" suddenly her phone rang and pick it up.

"Hello tita...its Abby.. I just want to let you know that Diana is here and I already talk to her tita.." i can hear the voice of Abby of the speaker..

"Thanks for informing me iha..I'm worried about her...You know how she is when she's mad.. Please take care of her"

"Ok tita..I kept an eye on her...I gotta go tita.. Please tell Franki I said Hi." and she hang up the call..

"How was Diana,Mom?" i asks concerned in my tone..

"She's fine, iha..Don't worry she will come back"

"Ok tita..Thanks."

"But for now you need to rest iha...you can rest in Diana's room uptairs."

"Thanks po"

---------

Abby Pov

Today is Saturday, as usual my bar is full of people.,drinking, enjoying their night...I roamed around and a smile appeared to my lips when i saw my gorgeuos cousin sitting in the bar counter,but lifted my eyebrow when i saw that she's alone...I slowly walked in her direction..

"Hi my dear cousin..what are you doing? Where's Franki?"

"I just want a drink."

"Hey you're not answering my question.. Where's your girlfriend.?" i asks again.

"She's at my mom's house"

"And why?"

"Stop asking questions.. will you?"

"Ohh...trouble in paradise.. I see."

"Shut up"

"What happened Di?..you know, you can talk to me, right? I won't judge dear cousin.. "

"Yeah..yeah."

"So... tell me.."

"We have an argument about my dad" i start and telling her about what happened in my mom's house..After telling everything to her. She give me an advice..

"Di...i know you hated your Father about what he did..but that was years ago Di...I guess you need to talk to him or you need to talk to a counselor...I mean.. I am pyschologist and i encounter a lot of people,whose problem are the same as yours...As your cousin i think you need to do that,for you to heal and for you to forgive yourself."

"I will help you myself but my schedule is full and i do have a lot of patient in the clinic..But i have a good friend who can help you with what your going through.." i slid a business card in the counter. "She can help you.She's good at what she does but not as good as me" she wink at me.

"Your so full of yourself Abigail" she just laugh at me..

While were talking and drinking..Kiara walks in with her boyfriend Gino behind her..She spotted us and walked to our direction..

"Hey Kia..Hey buddy" Diana greeted them..

"Hi Di..Hey Abby.." we greeted each other.

"So....Di where's Franki?" Kiara asks.

"Uhmm" Diana answered not sure what to say...so i replied to Kiara's question.

"Nahhh Franki isn't...they had an argument ealier,Kia..I already talk to her Kia..It's your turn to talk some sense of her....Excuse me for a moment..my staff needs me...Order all you want...drinks are all in me" I says as i walk away..

I walked inside my office and call Tita Rowena...

Dialing Tita R...

"Hello tita...its Abby.. I just want to let you know that Diana is here and I already talk to her tita.." i can hear the voice of Abby of the speaker..

"Thanks for informing me iha..I'm worried about her...You know how she is when she's mad.. Please take care of her"

"Ok tita..I kept an eye on her...I gotta go tita.. Please tell Franki I said Hi." and she hang up the call..

-------

Diana Pov

As i drove back in the house...I think about an idea how to apoligize to Franki..And then it hit me..When i arrived, instead of going straight to the house...I go to the beach and make some calls....

After a few minutes of arrangement... Everything is set...She deserve this after what i acted earlier...I search for my duplicate key and unlocked the door..I slowly enter the house...it's already 10:30 in the evening...I know mom already sleeping.. I walked uptairs entering my room and i saw her,my girlfriend.. She's still awake and I approached her..

"Im sorry about earlier..I didn't mean to act that way."

"It's okay love.. I understand.."

"No its not... come..i'll show you something" i hold her hand..

We walked at the beach...beautiful night with star about..Hawak hawak ko yung kamay niya at kinuha ko sa bulsa ang piece of cloth para e blind fold siya..

"Love can you put this on? Pretty pleasee.. "

"Seriously? "

"Yeah..Trust me love. "

"Fine." i put the cloth in her eyes and lead her the way to my surprise...

"Ok you can take it off" her eyes light up when she saw it...A blanket in the sand with full of her favorite food...It's like a romantic dinner near the beach.. i mean she deserved so much more and i love her so much...I will not let my stupidity ruined everything..

"Do you like it?"

"Like? I love it...I love you"

"I love you so much more." we kissed slowly under the beautiful night..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 2.1K 22
"Will you ever hurt me?" "I would kill myself even on the thought of hurting you, Princess. I take care of what is mine" "In a world where love is as...
219K 15.6K 52
"Okay, hear me out. We are stuck in the house with nothing to do, we could do something productive while we have time to kill." "We wrote and release...
177K 4.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
99.3K 2K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...