In The Shadows

Door Melon1294

•••~Text Imagine~••• Y/n has a sweet loving family and she couldn't be more happy with them. Her house is ful... Meer

Prologue 📱
Chapter 2📱
Chapter 3📱
Chapter 4 📱
Chapter 5📱
Chapter 6 📱
Chapter 7 📱
Chapter 8 📱
Chapter 9📱
Chapter 10 📱
Chapter 11 📱
Chapter 12📱
Chapter 13📱
Chapter 14 📱
Chapter 15 📱
Chapter 16📱
Chapter 17📱
Chapter 18📱
Chapter 19📱
Chapter 20📱
Chapter 21📱
Chapter 22📱
Chapter 23📱
Chapter 24📱
Chapter 25📱
Chapter 26📱
Chapter 27📱
Chapter 28📱
Chapter 29📱
Chapter 30📱
Chapter 31📱
Chapter 32📱
Chapter 33📱
Chapter 34📱
Chapter 35📱
Chapter 36📱
Chapter 37📱
Chapter 38📱

Chapter 1 📱

5.1K 285 370
Door Melon1294

A/N: Hey!! Remember chapters are in Y/n POV, unless stated otherwise.

_________________________________

I've got to say the texts I received last night while I was sleeping form this unknown number freaked me out. I haven't touched my phone since I tried to block the number but I couldn't. I don't know how but my phone refused, it wouldn't let me. I click on the block contact button but yet I clicked on it the words would disappear and I just received more texts from this unknown number. It made fun of me for trying to block them. If this was someone from my school how could they pull of such a thing? How did they know I was trying to block them?

Since then I've been listening to music using my tv with the music channels and turning it up full blast.

Usually I use my phone to context to my speakers but no way am I using that phone. I think I might need another.

My phone started to ping like crazy, more messages coming through. It became very hard to ignore so I picked it up to tell it to stop.

=================================

Unknown: You're looking very beautiful today.

Unknown: You're beautiful every day so it makes no difference.

Unknown: I don't wish to hurt you. I want to be friends.

Unknown: please talk to me.

Unknown: this is the only way we can talk for now. Please?

Unknown: I know I've scared you I'm sorry! I should of tried a different approach.

Unknown: I just forget how to interact with humans sometimes.

Unknown: please forgive me. I'll even use an emoji thingy all you humans use.

Unknown: 🥺🥺

Unknown: see! I used it. Please talk to me, I'll try not to be creepy.

Leave me alone. :You

Unknown: Oh thank lucifer you answered me!!

Unknown: but it's okay, I saw you pick up your phone anyway!

:You
Please just leave me alone! This is creeping me out.

Unknown: I'm sorry I can't leave you alone. You're very special to me. To all of us.

What are you talking about? I don't know you. : You

Unknown: Not yet but you will. We've been watching you since the day you were born.

: You
Excuse me? Is this some kind of prank now? This wouldn't be the first time.

Unknown: I know and soon enough you won't have any problems to worry about.

Just leave me alone. Please. This is weird. : You

Unknown: aren't you fed up with being alone all the time?

Unknown: I know you are? Just let us in. We can start off as friends and see where this goes.

Unknown: I already know where this is gonna go because it's destiny but I'm just trying to be nice.

: You
I'm sorry but I think you need mental help. Here's the number you need to check yourself in 447********.

Unknown: sassy I like it 🤓

: You
What's with the nerdy emoji? Are you making fun of me?

Unknown : huh?

Unknown: what?! Devils no! That's not what I mean! Give me a second!

Okay?: You

Unknown: AH HA! Here! 💩

Shidbfjdndjxjdn :You

Excuse me?! What is that meant to be for? :You

Unknown: you. I think it looks cute just like your oversized hoodie your currently wearing. So adorable!

: You
That emoji is very insulting. That's a poop emoji. Are you also trying to tell I smell like one too?!

Unknown: SHIT!! No that's not what I was trying to say!

Unknown: ignore that! I'm still trying to get a hang of this technology thing.

A mobile. 😑 : You

Unknown: what was that my delicate flower? What's a mobile?

: You
OMG! It's what your using to text me with right now. This has to be a prank .

Unknown: no sweet cheeks. This is very much real.

: You
What do you want from me? Why can't I block you?!

Unknown: Because I won't let you. My brothers and I have claimed you as ours and will forever be ours. Until further notice we can only communicate like this.

Unknown: by the way I'm very insulted that you tried to do such a thing! But I forgive you my love!

How did you get my number? Who are you? : You

I'm so confused 😕 :You

Unknown: I'm not human Y/n and neither are my brothers. I can see you but you can not see us. At least for now.

Pervert! : You

Unknown : excuse me? What?

: You
The weird line you just used I can see you but you can't see me. Are you a stalker?

: You
Wait!! You mentioned already what I was wearing and I haven't left my house yet!!

How do you know what I'm wearing?! : You

: You

Unknown: what's that?! Who is he?!

Unknown: A BOYFRIEND??!!

Unknown: He will be dead before the next sunrise!!

: You
WTF!! No! It's called a meme. I don't know the guy.

Unknown: Ah! Well it's his lucky day then.

: You

Unknown: ANOTHER BOY!!!

Unknown: I swear I will destroy this earth just to find these men and make them pay for their sins!!!

Unknown: they'll wish they were never born!!!

Unknown: wait a minute.

Unknown: another meme thing?

: You

Yes.

Unknown : I see. Let me try!

Unknown: here we go! This one is the best!! So handsome !

He's got my favourite face! I like it! 😏

Unknown: need more! They're faces will come in useful!

Okay well here's one for you! : You

That's me with how I feel about you right now.

Unknown: ha! This is fun! Here my brother likes this face the most!

Well damn is right 😏 :You

Unknown: excuse me? 😡

Unknown: I don't want to play anymore.

Unknown: I have everything I need anyway. All I need is their faces and that's that.

What are you talking about? : You

Unknown: that's for me to know and for you to find out.

: You

Whatever. I need to go anyway. Please just leave me alone now.

Unknown: fine I'll let you do for now but I'll never leave you alone. Never again.

=================================

I turned off my phone putting it down on my desk and staring at it weirdly. Who ever that was is freaky but hopefully it never happens again. Stupid pranks.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

859K 48K 85
Yoo Y/n was born a half blood. Half human, half vampire. She moves to a new school after her father taking up a new job in the castle just on the ou...
659K 21.5K 45
"Oh, baby, you know you're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you, whether it's whipping until you bleed or giving you the pleasure of the wo...
36.1K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
16K 642 18
Y/N lives in Korea. She's very jolly and sweet at school. She is kind to everyone if they are kind people too. She doesn't ever dream of hurting anyo...