š™²š™·š™¾š™øš™²š™“šš‚ šŸ”šŸ’š

By Pretty_Vibess

"I had a choice to tell you or not too" šŸ”šŸ’š -Two hearts one bond šŸ’• šŸ’šš’š­ššš«š­šžš ļæ½... More

Meet The Cast šŸšØ
1šŸ’š
2šŸ’š
3šŸ’š
4šŸ’š
5šŸ’š
6šŸ’š
7šŸ’š
8šŸ’š
9šŸ’š
10šŸ’š
12šŸ’š
13šŸ’š
14šŸ’š
15šŸ’š
16šŸ’š
17šŸ’š
18šŸ’š
19šŸ’š
20šŸ’š
21šŸ’š
22šŸ’š
23šŸ’š
24šŸ’š
25šŸ’š
26šŸ’š
27 šŸ’š
28šŸ’š
29šŸ’š
30šŸ’š
31šŸ’š
32šŸ’š
33šŸ’š
34šŸ’š
35šŸ’š
36šŸ’š
37šŸ’š
38šŸ’š

11šŸ’š

1.2K 30 26
By Pretty_Vibess

Daija's pov ❤️
A little while after Kayla left with Tayvon the party died down and people started leaving. So I began looking for Tisha cause I was about ready to go. As I was walking around the house looking for her I spotted keshawn and the guys cleaning up.

"Hey have y'all seen Tisha" I questioned. "That's the lil brownskin shordy y'all walked in with right" Mere asked. "Yea you saw her" I said. "Mhm she left with Waun a little while ago" he told me. "What she didn't even tell me-" I paused as I went in my purse to answer my ringing phone.

"Hello" I greeted into the phone with an attitude. "Hey yea I just wanted to let you know I left with Waun sorry I didn't tell you when we first left we were in a rush" Tisha explained. "It's fine Ti just tell me next time but I'm bout to head out now so I'll talk to you tomorrow" I sighed in exhaustion. "Aight night Daij" she said. "Night Ti" I responded.

"Aight well I'm bout to leave night love y'all" I stated hugging them. "Aight Daij be safe" Keshawn cautioned. "Fasho" I agreed walking to the door. "Aye wait Dee can I get a ride ion stay far out the way" Mere asked. "Uhh sure cmon though I gotta go" I told him. "Aight I'll see y'all tomorrow" Mere Said grabbing his jacket walking out. "Later" They said in unison.

——————————————
15 mins later
"We've reached our destination" I joked pulling into Mere's driveway. "Haha thanks" he chuckled as he reached over and hugged me. "I preciate it Dee here" he thanked as he reached in his pocket handing me forty dollars. "Nah Mere you good" I told him. "You dropped me off the least I could do is give you some gas money" he stated. "Boy this is more than enough for gas and besides I'm not taking it" I sassed back.

He reached in the back seat and grabbed my purse putting the money in there. "Goodnight Dee" he said pecking me on the cheek then getting out of the car. That boy think he so slick that money's gonna end up right back in his pocket. I thought as I grinned softly pulling off heading home.

*****************************************

Kayla's pov 🤍
We pulled up in front of his house and just chilled in the car for a while. "So you mean to tell me if you could go anywhere in the world you'd really go to chick fil a" Tay questioned surprised by my answer.
"Yes that's really my favorite place ever, that and my bed" I laughed. "Wow you different fosho cause not a lot of people would've said that" he stated.

"Well I'm not most people" I sassed. "Nah you not" he agreed chuckling. "Cmon let's go" he said getting out of the car coming around my side opening my door. As we got to the door he turned the key opening it. "My brother outta town for a couple of weeks so I got the crib to myself" he told me as we walked in the house. "Word, yo mom outta town to" I questioned curiously. "Umm sum like that my dukes left after my pops died so it's just me and my brother" he lowly spoke.

"Damn I'm sorry Tay I wasn't tryna pry or nothing" I apologize. I felt bad I didn't want to bring up some stuff he was trying to get over. Especially with family. "Nah you good ma you were just asking a question" he reassured. "Ima head to the kitchen and get some snacks you want something" he asked.

"What you got" I asked. "Fruit snacks, chips-" you know what ima just bring all of it upstairs and if you want something you can take it cool" he stated walking Into the kitchen. "Yea" I replied. For a while I kind of just stood there at the bottom of the steps awkwardly. "First door on the right" he said coming out of the kitchen to give me directions. "Haha yes cause I was like where the hell am I going" I laughed. "Slow ahh" he joked. "Boy don't be trying to carry me" I shouted from the steps.

I opened the door to the room he directed me to and sat my clutch on the nightstand. I got my charger out and plugged my phone up while I waited for him to come with back. Just then Tay came in the room with a hand full of snacks. He looked like he was struggling so I got up to help him. "Thanks" he said as I took some of it out of his hands.

"No problem" I told him. "So what's the moves other than sitting here stuffing our faces with snacks" I giggled. "Uhh it's up to you Kay" he stated. "Okay umm twenty-one questions" I asked. "Bet" he stated. "Aight, what's your favorite sport" I asked. "Basketball" he simply replied. "Aight now you better not be dry giving me one-word answers" I warned him.

"Haha Aight my bad ma you got it" he apologized. "Your go" I reminded. "When's your birthday" he questioned. "September sixteenth" I stated. "Oh, so you a Virgo" he asked. "Yea" I grinned. I thought it was sweet that he was up on his astrology. Most guys I know aren't really into zodiac signs or don't care about it. "That's cool ma" He told me. "What's your sign" I curiously asked. "Aries" he said.

"Aht Aht what I say about them one-liners" I reminded him. "My fault, my brothers an Aries too but his birthday's like a week before mine" he stated. "Oh okay, so are y'all close in age or just birthdays" I asked. "He's three years older than me" he answered. "What about you, you got any other siblings besides Daija" he asked. "Haha not exactly" I chuckled. "Elaborate" he told me. "Daija's my cousin but we're more like sisters so I just claim her as one" I responded. "Oh word y'all that close" he asked.

"Yep she's the only person that's ever really been there for me besides key, but other than daija Nope ima only child" I stated. "So how is that, being an only child are you spoiled" he asked chuckling a little. "Nah not really, when I was younger l definitely was for sure, but as I got older my momma encouraged me to go out and get my own" I explained.

"Oh so you been Ms. independent huh" he questioned. "Yup I've had more than a couple of Jobs, everything from McDonald's to footlocker and since I saved along the way ion really gotta worry about money now" I explained. "Truu" he agreed. "But I still wanted a steady income so I sell lashes and shit like that now" I told him.

"You go girl" he said like Martin from the show. "Haha you stupid" I laughed. "What about you, how do you make your coins" I wondered. "Don't worry bout allat" he said while stuffing barbecue chips in his mouth. "Dopeboy" I questioned. Just as I said that he started choking on his chips. I reached my arm around him to pat his back. "Damn you good" I asked laughing a lil bit.

"Nah what you just say" he said with a bewildered expression on his face. Like he couldn't believe what I said. "I asked if you were a dope boy cause that's usually what niggas are when you asking them what's their job and they say don't worry bout it" I simply said. "You don't beat around the bush about nothing huh" he asked. "Haha no I feel like it's no point we're both mature why not get straight to the point" I stated.

"You surprised the hell out of me, I never met a female so bold at the mouth" he said. "Well I told you boy, I'm not like these other girls guess ima have to just keep surprising you til you realize it" I confidently told him. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything like that I'm just being honest.

I'm not like these other girls I value my self more. I don't chase after niggas or press them either cause I know I don't need them. I'm a firm believer of if you want to leave then go. I can do bad all by myself. I don't know if it's my mindset or the way I carry myself but I just know my self-worth and I know not to settle for less.

"I think ima learn eventually mama" he softly spoke. "Good" I said leaning down to his level. Just as I was leaning back up he grabbed my throat and pulled me back down to his level. But this time we were closer together. "You gotta smart mouth on you ma I fuck with it, it gives me something to work with" he lowly spoke. "Oh yea" I asked. "Mhm cause then I gotta shut you up" I stated. "And just how are you going to do-" I was cut off by his lips colliding against mine. As Our lips were moving in sync our tongues did the exact opposite and fought for dominance. How ever it may be, his still won.

I liked this I've never had anything like it, a lil vibe I could fuck with. And the fact that he thinks he can put me in my place makes things just a little bit more interesting.
............................................................

Excuse any errors you saw Pooh🤍 I tried to correct them all so you shouldn't have seen any but if you did sorry stink 😔🖤

++
Questions 🥳
1. Do you think Tay will be a good change for Kayla.

2. Or do you feel like it'll back fire because of the power difference between them. (I mean Kay's a self sufficient young women who says what on her mind and Tays a street nigga whose not used to girls like her)

3. What will key think of their relation ship 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 98 12
š…šžš¦š±š’š­š®š "I want you...I want us"
1.4M 57.4K 56
"You helped me š„š’š‚š€šš„" | š–Æš—‚š—‚š—†š—‰š–½š–ŗš–½š–½š—’š—„š—‚š—‹š–ŗš–ŗ š—‰š—‹š—ˆš–½š—Žš–¼š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡ 2020-
118K 3.6K 33
š—§š—µš—² š—½š—®š˜€š˜€š—¶š—¼š—» š—¼š—³ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—»š—“ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² -- š—°š—®š—» š˜€š—¶š—ŗš—½š—¹š˜† š—Æš—² š—±š—²š˜€š—°š—暝—¶š—Æš—²š—± š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—² š—³š—¶š—暝—² š—®š—»š—± š—±š—²š˜€š—¶š—暝—² š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜š—µļæ½...
Moani By nell_15

Teen Fiction

193K 4.9K 51
Read to find out šŸ„°