Pretend | Yeonbin FF - Comple...

By starryvj

❝If only i didn't pretend, then i wouldn't have lost you❞ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08

09

687 48 24
By starryvj

Yeonjun,

By the time that you receive this, I may probably be gone. I made this letter before my surgery. I just want to thank you. Thank you for pretending. Thank you for enduring the pain. I know all this time that you're just pretending for my sake. But you should had atleast been true to me even once. So you can know what I truly felt for you.

Please don't be sad and continue to smile. We may not get the chance to spend each other's time together, but time will make it happen. On our next life, I promise to be yours and you'll be mine.

I love you, my greatest pretender.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 7
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is a hall monitor, focused on school type of boy who finds himself to be often having to correct Mondo Owada's actions, a trouble m...
759 54 8
Fanwars are stupid. I SAW THIS ON TWITTER AND GOT INSPIRATION YALL CREDS TO THE PERSON ON TWITTER. #108 - exo-l #94 - exo-l #136 - exo-l #103 - exo-l...
12.2K 1K 20
♡. . . Yeonjun, the choi yeonjun who was a famous playboy of the college like he has a crazy popularity among the girls. he was such a spoiled brat b...
260K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...