Revealed in Canada {SLOW-ISH...

By the_abc_bookworm

The senior class of Kingston Prep has won a trip to Canada to see a live concert by two famous pop singers. N... More

A/N and intro
Chapter 1
Photos for Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Photos for Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Photos for Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Photos for Chapter 8 (part one)
Photos for Chapter 8 (part two)
Chapter 8
Photos for Chapter 9
Chapter 9
Photos for Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Photos for Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Photos for Chapter 16
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N: I haven't died
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

42 4 0
By the_abc_bookworm

A/n: Ahhhh I am so sorry this took so long to write, (cue the groveling), I had my birthday a few days ago and spent some time off. I'm also feeling a little under the weather nowadays... :(

Maddie's POV:

"There is a young lady outside wishing to be let in," Charles said from the hallway.

"You guys stay here, I'll take care of this," I said to Riley and Allie. "Have fun," I said, raising my eyebrows up and down.

I walked down the stairs and out the door. I saw a brown-haired figure standing behind the gate and laughed. 

"What do you want?" I asked once I reached the gate. 

The way Leila was positioned, she looked as if she was behind bars. Hah.

Leila cocked her head to the side. "I was walking around, saw the villa, and thought I'd see if I could see you guys."

I inwardly rolled my eyes. Yeah, right...

"I'll have to ask the others, but maybe," I said cheerfully.

She smiled. "I'll be here waiting," she said in a peppy voice.

Turning around, I rolled my eyes. 

I jogged back towards the villa, whistling a random tune. 

"It's Leila, she wants to come in," I shouted, walking up the stairs.

Alex came out of Allie's room. "There's no way we're letting her in, right?"

I shrugged. "Get everybody in the common room, I have an idea."

I walked into the common room, grabbed some candy, and sat on the middle couch.

As everybody started to come into the room and sat down on the couches, I leaned forward. "Okay, so before we vote, I'm just gonna say, if we let Leila in, we can booby trap the house so that she never comes back."

Jake laughed. "Of course you would come up with that kind of idea," he said, grinning. "Brilliant!"

Alex grinned. "I vote we tell her to come back in a few hours, then set up the booby traps," she said evilly. 

"I side with Alex," I said. 

Riley shook his head. "She might still want to come back," he said.

Cayden cocked his head. "Why?"

"Duh," Cameron said. "For you?"

Cayden's face flushed. "I vote we don't let her in," he said quickly.

"Same," said Riley. 

"Me too," said Allie.

"I say we let her in after a few hours like Alex said," Brandon chimed.

"Yeah," Jake agreed.

"Okay, raise your hands if you side with Maddie," Cameron ordered. 

Seven hands went up; Brandon, Jake, Alex, me, Cameron, Mia, and Leo.

"That's a majority," I announced happily. "I'll go tell Leila the happy news," I said, already walking out the door.

Once I reached the end of the driveway and met Leila at the gate, she huffed, "Ugh, what took you so long?"

I mentally smacked her. "We voted, and we'll let you in, just not right now. How about you come back, in say, three hours?"

Leila looked a little annoyed at the wait, but she said, "Absolutely, see you then!"

She flounced away. 

I walked back up to the common room. 

"Are you sure T&M would be okay with us booby-trapping their villa?" Mia asked.

I paused. "Yeah, I talked to Charles and he said that they would be fine with it," I lied.

Riley shot me a look, and I smirked at him. "Well, he said that T definitely would, and she would be able to convince M too because T has great puppy eyes," I said.

"Really, because I think M would be able to resist T's puppy eyes," Riley shot back.

The rest of the class stared at us.

"I-I mean, I'd assume that M would, um, resist," Riley corrected, chuckling nervously.

"Let's build some traps, people," I announced, spreading my arms wide.

We spent the next three hours planning, designing, and building booby traps around the villa. A bucket of water on the common room's main entrance, shaving cream cannons in the bathroom, fake spiders on the ground, etcetera etcetera.

When Charles announced that Leila was back, the house was fully booby-trapped.

I clapped my hands together in excitement. "Okay, a few reminders, use the back or side entrance of the common room, do not use the downstairs bathroom-"

Jake snickered at that. I grinned.

"Some of the traps are trip-wired, so just watch your step, and finally," I continued, "our excuse for the traps is that T&M are pranksters and forgot to clean up their traps before lending us the villa, got it?"

They nodded. 

"Who wants to come with me to greet our, ahem, special guest?" I said, raising my brows up and down. 

Alex clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh, me!"

I grinned. "You guys wait here, we'll be right back," I said.

Flouncing out the side entrance of the room, Alex and I went to get Leila.

Riley's POV:

After a few minutes, we heard Leila's shrill voice coming from down the hall. "Oh, I was just here last month, it hasn't changed a bit!"

I rolled my eyes. Maddie and I had been here last month, and we hadn't seen her before that unfortunate meeting on the bus.

I heard Maddie say, "Oh, I need to tie my shoe, catch up to you in a second."

Leila walked through the doorway and stepped on the tripwire. Three seconds later, a gallon of water splashed onto her head and she let out a shriek. "What- this is a designer jacket!"

I stifled a laugh. 

Mia, the best actress in the group, put on a sympathetic face and said, "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

Leila nodded, trying to put on the 'pity-me' act. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Oh, um, T&M are huge pranksters apparently, there are traps all over the place," Leo said. 

Just then, Maddie and Alex burst through the doorway. 

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" Maddie asked. She sounded so genuine, I almost bought it. Almost.

Alex, however, silently laughed behind Maddie, her shoulders shaking. 

The corners of Maddie's lips twitched up for a microsecond.

Leila shook her head. "It's okay, I should have remembered that T&M like to prank people," she said. "Um, I'm just gonna go change, I actually brought a change of clothes."

She went off towards the closet. 

"Bathrooms are that way," Maddie said, pointing in the other direction. "Downstairs." 

Leila let out a giggle. "I know, just messing with you." She headed off in the direction Maddie was pointing. 

Once Leila was gone, Maddie rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah, I don't think she actually knows T&M," Alex said.

I scoffed. "Yeah, no way."

Jake paused. "Wait for it," he said, holding up three fingers. He put them down one by one. "3. . . 2. . . 1!" Just as the word 'one' had left his mouth, we heard a shriek from downstairs. 

Allie grinned evilly beside me. "Haha, this is gonna be fun," she said, walking towards the front entrance and stepping over the puddle.

The rest of us grinned and followed her.

A/N: So I know this wasn't that eventful or long, but I owed you guys an update, so it was either do a really long one and make you wait longer, or update a 'meh' one and do a better one next time in [hopefully] a few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.5K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
293K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
37.1K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!