Mr Americano - ALAN RICKMAN...

By Slyther394

Steamy romance /sex /affair - "You can tell a lot about someone by how they like their coffee. Him - I had it... More

Chapter 1 - Mr Americano
Chapter 2 - A Ride Home
Chapter 3 - Switch Up
Chapter 4 - Exchanges
Chapter 5 - Glued To The Phone
Chapter 6 - Grasp The Moment
Chapter 7 - The Way He Kissed Me
Chapter 8 - Knickers and Notting Hill
Chapter 9 - Eat Me For Dessert
Chapter 10 - Beneath His Sheets
Chapter 11 - The Morning After...and After That, and After That, and After That
Chapter 12 - Taste of Addiction
Chapter 13 - Steamy Submission
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - A Different Perspective
Chapter 16 - Irresistible
Chapter 18 - Haunted
Chapter 19 - Truth and Torment
Chapter 20 - Hold Me Tight
Chapter 21 - Creative Juices
Chapter 22 - Living In Love
Chapter 23 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 24 - Tarnish Me Not
Chapter 25 - By My Side
Chapter 26 - Taking A Stand
Epilogue
Sequel?
Sequel

Chapter 17 - Barcelona

4.6K 122 58
By Slyther394

[M rating! Mature readers only please]

Lots of romance, sex and fluff in this chapter. 

I loved writing this part. I've had this scene in my head for a long time and couldn't wait to get it written down. Hope you enjoy it! 

[More notes at the bottom of this chapter] 

....................

It wasn't easy getting here; let me tell you. Scott - who was still over the moon with the news of his promotion and outlook on prospects for the New Year - insisted on taking me to the train station when I told him I was visiting my parents for the weekend. Not what I expected.

I kiss Scott goodbye at the station, and board the train knowing very well I have to get off at the next stop and turn back just to hop on another one to meet Alan at the airport.

Alan wanted to meet me outside our usual meeting spot - the tube station - so we could drive to the airport together, but I insisted I'd meet him there. I couldn't risk it, especially since it was Scott's day off.

With my suitcase full of newly bought outfits and lingerie, I have a moment to catch my breath on the train heading towards the airport. There have been moments where this web of lies I've tangled myself into suffocates me more than others, and this is one of them. Me, Rebecca Stone, having an affair with an older man. I never thought I would be this person but here I am.

My gut churns, paranoia washing over me, imagining that Scott saw me heading back in the same place he waved me off and hop on a different train in the direction of the airport.

No, Rebecca, relax.

As always, the moment I lay eyes on Alan, every thought of Scott disappears.

.......

After a two and a half hour flight, Alan and I check into the most beautiful boutique hotel, which he chose because of its intricate historical appeal and it's low occupancy, holding only one-hundred guests.

Upon entering our beautiful open plan apartment style room with it's breath-taking view of the city from the balcony, Alan reels off all the places we should see tomorrow and where we'd be headed this evening. Touched at his attention to detail, I'm overcome with appreciation. At times I look at him and I feel something beyond. Far beyond. Something that feels a lot like....

No. Too soon.

I find myself staring at him, absorbing his every detail as he takes out his suit jacket from his case and hangs it up. From the bed where I'm sitting, I watch him change his shirt, enthralled at how handsome he is. I can't resist and get up to slide my hands inside his open shirt, round his hips to his back, breathing in his scent.

"You're just like the teddy bear I never had," I coo, placing gentle kisses about his chest.

Alan, looks down at me with a quizzical expression.

"Well that's a rather polite way of putting it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, how can I compare to this..." he says, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer still, "body of a goddess I'd say."

Melting

We share a perfect kiss, the kind that has me reaching for his belt buckle, but he pulls away insisting that we make a move otherwise we won't get to see Park Guell before it closes.

........

Park Guell, designed by the great Antoni Gaudi in 1900, at night is like a fairy-tale village made of gingerbread built on a hilltop. The warm light makes it seem this way, as we stand high upon a view-point surrounded by beautiful mosaic type murals depicting a rainbow of colours upon swirling architecture.

"This is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life," I utter quietly, gushing over the sight.

As I stand upon the hill looking into the clear night at the warmly lit buildings below and lightly swaying palm trees, I feel free. I can breath. All my worries, all my anxieties seem to drift away, and I am at one with every sight and sound around me, and it's beautiful. So absorbed was I, that I hadn't noticed Alan who gently slipped his hand in mine for the very first time.

I feel my heart unleash a million butterflies, and our eyes meet. A smile that speaks a thousand words lingers between us as Alan pulls me to him and there, right under his arm, I seem to connect like a puzzle piece, so perfectly.

As we continue our stroll through Park Guell, Alan reels off fact after fact of the historical place and artist. He is so attractive. His intelligence makes me want to rip his clothes off – a rather inappropriate side effect of his wealth of knowledge, but it's not just that. Inside he gives me a feeling that I never want to part from, warmth, comfort that soothes my soul, conversation that inspires me, laughter that lights me up.

.........

After a beautiful dinner that evening back at the hotel, we practically fall into our hotel room passionately kissing before we'd even turned on the light. After the looks across the table he'd sent me, and the rate he was wetting my underwear, I was ready to rip his clothes off.

I grab his tie and pull him close with a provocative look in my eye.

"I want you," I whisper. "Now. All over this room."

He reaches for his tie and slowly slips it out of my hands.

"First you have to do something for me."

With that voice, I'd do anything for him.

"Go into the bathroom. Open the box. Put it on."

My lips melt into a seductive smile. Ooooh a gift.

...........

Lingerie. Sexy, provocative black lace.

The fabric, or lack of, falls loosely around my fingers as I reveal it from the box. I blush at the erotic gesture examining the tiniest pair of black knickers, bra and stockings. I'd never worn stockings before, but as I put them on with the rest and gaze upon my reflection in the full length mirror, front to side, front to back, back to front I discover the woman in the flesh I'd always wanted to be, a woman embracing her assets, her sexuality, her feminine physique, the curve of my backside, my small hips, the fullness of my breasts. For the first time in my life, I have met my sexual equal – the man who knows exactly what I need, the man who fills me with emotions during sex, and not just his dick.

......

I leave the bathroom with a nervous flutter in my belly that settles right between my thighs when I see Alan lying on the bed with his tie undone and two buttons on his white shirt. He looks irresistibly sexy. Before I can approach him, he rises to his feet with hungry eyes and a devilish smile.

He walks around me slowly until he's stood with his chest pressing against my back, then slips his hand under my long hair and sweeps it aside to reveal the back of my neck.

"You look...ab-sol-utely breath taking," he says - the voice of seduction.

I'm tingling already, anticipating his lips. His fingers curve round my hip.

"Rebecca..." he speaks so low and seductive. "Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

Alan's lips trail the sensitive place on the back of my neck igniting a line of fire that descends to my clit.

"You'll have to tell me..." I sigh.

He takes my hand and places it in-between us allowing me to get a hold of his manhood. Perfectly rigid, I sigh in delight running my hand across his impressive bulge confined inside his black trousers.

"Only you can make me feel this way," he says lowly between kisses. He takes my hand and backs me up against the dresser. The way he looks at me makes me feel like a vixen, sexy, all woman. I reach for his trousers to undo his zipper but he takes my hands and puts my arms over his shoulders.

"I had fun this evening," I say, kisses fluttering between us, noses touching, eyes meeting as he runs his fingers down my sides to take the curve of my hips.

"Me too. Although...I have a feeling – mostly in my southern region – that things are about to be taken up a notch."

He kisses my smile, passionately against the dresser, hands smoothing over my stomach, lower, lower until he gets to his knees. He looks up to me, a picture of sex in his loose tie and shirt, and runs his hands either side of my thighs, eyeing my stockings.

"You have very...sexy legs," he purrs. His voice. I can never tire of it.

Alan's warm lips meet my torso, soft and passionate. Having this man kneel before me and focus entirely on my pleasure is deeply humbling. I watch him, pushing my fingers through his silvery hair, breathing light in anticipation. His kisses find their way south until,

"Uggghhh...."

With nothing but a small piece of lace separating his lips from my womanhood, he kisses me. It tickles. I smile, pulling at my lip.

He's right at my clit, rubbing light, but enough to sent bolts of pleasure through my centre. I'm wet right through, sodden. I know he can taste me. He's completely enamoured.

My breathing hitches as he entangles his fingers into the bands of my underwear and removes them gently down my thighs, slowly in the silence of the room, drinking me in, my womanhood throbbing with it's own pulse inches from his face. I want him to plunge in his tongue and eat me like there's no tomorrow. I hoist myself onto the dresser and with no inhibitions watch him spread my thighs wide.

I'm in awe as he takes one of my stocking covered thighs and puts it over his shoulder so that my calve is against his back. Then, slowly he trails tongued kisses along my inner thighs and it feels like heaven. Until then I never knew quite how sensitive the flesh of my inner thighs could be, or maybe it's just the way he did it. Scott never attended me like this. Never. The higher Alan's tongue rose, the more I quivered. He stops at one little spot in particular just to hear me moan. It tickles, so light, so feathery in contrast to my pulsating centre. I'm getting antsy wanting him to feast on me, that I can't take it any more.

"Alan, please," I sigh. "Eat me."

"Like a peach darling," he purrs.

His two fingers spread my slit and his tongue embeds into my labia, bolting me upright in a gasp, sending my eyes rolling.

"Uggghh yess..."

I take a fist full of the back of his hair and watch his hungry mouth devour me, my moisture gleaming on his tongue as he runs it up and down my slit. I am aflame, my hips gyrating in reflex to the whirl of his tongue, feeding him, moving him with ardent need to my clit.

"Please...please..."

His nose catches against it and drives me wild. His tongue follows, tensed, rubbing flat against it with a rumble of pleasure from his throat. Following every deep suck, comes the most sensual tongue roll that has me whimpering like a virgin. Every time with him is more delicious and intoxicating than the last. Scott has never gone down on me like this. Alan is so focussed, attentive, erotic, his tongue makes my toes curl into his back, pressing him to me until I'm grinding his face, drawing in the air around me in sharp gasps.

"Oh god! You're perfect..." I look down in awe, my mouth now unable to close, as I pulsate on his tongue. His fingers enter my sodden walls with ease and instantly curl to my g-spot, which rips a moan from my lips so sudden it sounds like a cry.

"Oh fuck-oh-fuck-yesss...!"

I'm in a fit of spasms, not just my thighs but my entire core, having my clit sucked and g-spot expertly shook.

"Ugghh you beautiful girl," he growls into me.

My throat cracks into a cry of pleasure and I can no longer open my eyes. My legs are practically crossing behind his head, only loosening when he insists on watching me come. He brings himself up to a standing position, so tall above me, still fucking me sublimely with his skilled fingers. I am a writhing mess, wrapping my ankles around the backs of his thighs, hands pressing against his biceps. His amber eyes burn into my mine setting my soul alight, and he takes hold of my chin, penetrating me with his honey-coated words.

"Come for me darling. Come so I can make you come again...all over me, my tongue, these bed sheets... You're whole body is quivering. Let it go darling."

So hard, so shattering that my foot hits against the dresser, I come, pulsating, spasming with scream of pleasure, melting over his fingers.

I don't know what I did to deserve this man. The man who so sensually withdraws his fingers dripping in my essence and slips them inside his mouth with that smirk of his.

Then, Alan scoops me up effortlessly, hands under my ass and carries me over to the bed in nothing but a bra and stockings. My heart is pounding. Our lips never leave each other's, not even when he places me down on the bed. Standing above me, I fumble with his belt buckle, whipping his belt from his trousers like Indiana Jones whilst he undoes his shirt. I push it off his shoulders and he kicks off his trousers. My hand slips like a lucky dip into his boxers to reveal his big beautiful self, hard and dripping against his thigh.

"I'm obsessed" I sigh into his mouth. His dick is so much bigger than Scott's.

I fall back on the bed with my hair splayed out. Alan on top of me, tongue so deep and questing in my mouth that I'm reminded of the way he ate me. What a man.

I reach for his dick that's trickling pre-come all over my stomach and slowly pump his head in my hand, looking into his eyes. That deep frown of his makes me want to jerk him until he comes all over my stomach and breasts, but I equally want to savour every moment. I bring my hand coated in his essence to my lips. It's only fair I taste him too. There's that deep sexy frown in his brow that I love whilst he watches me lick my palm clean, and he dips to kiss me long and deep.

"I want you to fuck me," I pant. "Please. I mean really fuck me."

We move to allow for pillows, and then, with one slick movement, his magnificent shaft parts my walls. He is so delicious that my hips push up to encase him, begging for depth. Alan sighs deeply just being inside me after a long day of consistent flirting and innuendos. Finally. He brings my stocking covered thigh to his side as the first pumps of his dick fill my centre, so slick and wet.

His kisses meet my lips, but barely as he's more focussed on my muscles gripping him, my hips beneath him that grind up against him to meet his every thrust. He reaches down with a spare hand and undoes my bra, which merely sits loose under my tits because of his urgant need to suck my nipples. He kneads one of them, running his nose and lips teasingly against one, making me whimper, shuddering to my centre. He attends me so beautifully, his passion, the way he offers every touch, every graze of his teeth is electric.

"Ughh," he growls against my bud, "You make me crazy."

His shoulders, so broad and sexy – I can't get enough and wrap my arms around them, spanning my hands over his back, to his backside, mouth falling as his dick buries deeper. He fucks me inch by inch filling my pussy, tongue dancing with mine as my hips grind up against him, causing his eyes to roll.

"So impatient," he teases.

He reaches down, removes my bra and drops it to the floor. Then, pinning my hands above my head, he latches on to my nipple, bites, driving himself deeper.

"Ahhh!" I squeal.

"Ughhhh-Rebecca!"

Again.

"Ughhh, fuck, Alan! I want you..."

There, pinning my hands he looks down upon me and watches me melt with a lustful hiss as the first sped up pumps impale my tight walls. I gaze downward just to watch the eroticism of his action as he builds up a rhythm aided by the desperate need of me gyrating underneath him wanting more and more. He takes my breath away. Back and forth we rock in pleasure, with a deep penetrating look in our eyes.

That deep frown in his brow as he fucks me drives me crazy, the need to fill my pussy and send me over the edge, equally. I love listening to his breath shake.

"Ughhh darling you make me want to come so quickly."

In a change of position, Alan pulls me up from the bed and in one swift movement spreads his legs beneath me in a sitting position so I'm sitting between his legs, with mine wrapped behind him. My mouth hangs slack in a huge gasp at the fullness of my centre. He fills every part of me, parts I never thought could be reached.

I take a moment with my hand pressed to his chest just to adjust to the new position. Alan's breath shakes, my pussy tightly spasming like vice around him.

"Are you ok?" he breathes.

Nodding, my tongue finds his. Our kisses grow deep, passionate. For his need to even ask such a thing makes me only want him more. Moaning into his mouth, my face twists in pleasure.

"Is that good darling?" he breathes.

"Perfect."

To feel his dick this way, so big, so deep in a position so intimate, chest-to-chest almost brings me to tears. It's the way he fucks me, supporting my body with his hands spread on my ass, rocking me into his groin. My lips are all over him, my hands roaming his broad chest, fingers embedding into his flesh, I am possessed.

Breathing heavily now, our bodies synchronise to a perfect rhythm, with my hands looped around the back of his shoulders, pushing up into his shaggy hair as continuous moans fill the bedroom.

I cling to his firm chest, our pace quickening until we're both falling apart.

"Ugghh-fuck-yesss...

"Ah! Ah!" he growls, his noises so low in contrast to my high whimpers and moans, "Ugghh darling!" he whines, his face twisting in agonising pleasure.

There is something I love about him classily calling me darling whilst fucking me deep that drives me wild.

Alan's fingers embed into my until we're at the brink of a climax. Thinking we're going to come this way, he surprises me by letting me fall back to the bed. My hair splays over the pillow and I whine at the loss of his dick, although equally get an incredible sight of it slick above me, twitching, solid and covered in wet silky pre-come, ready to drench me.

Alan hovers above me and swiftly re-enters me in one long movement, wasting no time, continuing to fuck me over the edge,jolting me against the bed as I beg him to take me harder. No longer able to focus, my eyes fall heavily close, lost in the sensations vibrating through my groin, and the rising heat of my core. One of his hands holds my hip to the bed, whilst the other keeps my knee bent to his chest.

Sobbing in delight, I grip his wrist tightly.

"I love the way you fuck me...!"

"Darling, the pleasure is mine..." he growls,"believe me...!"

"Ugghh take me harder! Please! Yes!AH!!"

He has me turning to mush, screaming his name and the crazier he makes me, the more passionately he gives it. The way he moans and pants drives me insane. He raises one of my legs and places it over his shoulder, accidentally catching and undoing my stocking, which he's now gripping on to.

"Rebecca...!" he grunts, "Ahh darling! You feel so good! I'm gonna come!"

"Fill me!" I gasp. "Now. Hard! Give me everything."

I reach up and grab him, pulling him down to my level where we're so breathless our kissing results in pants and loud whining.His fingers are at my clit now, rubbing it with vigour. Streams of cuss words leave my lips, feeling myself going over the edge, gripping his tensed arm tighter.

"Ugh you beautiful woman...!" he pants. "Come for me, Rebecca. Your pleasure is my pleasure."

His voice is my final push over the edge. My hands embed into his shoulders and I convulse hard around his dick, sobbing my way to a hard release that leaves me shaking with his name on my tongue. The rush is overwhelming, my heart swelling three times the size at the emotions I feel when I'm with this man. I can no longer refuse to deny what I feel, even if it does feel so soon.

As I hold him tight with his length pulsating inside, my hands run through his hair, legs wrapping to his back, pulling him in, all of him, never wanting to let him go. My need between my legs is as great as my heart, as though they are connected and I can't get enough. This beautiful man. He's pulsating, swelling inside, his brow knotting in front of my eyes. He makes me feel like an animal, licking his ear.

"Fill me up!" I moan.

"AH Rebecca! I'm cu...."

"Yes!"

"URGGGGH...uhhhhh..."

I smile just watching him come. It's everything.

"Ah darling," he shudders, the last few spurts of his release filling me. "Ugghhh that was perfect."

A breathless mutual smile fills the small spacebetween us and we lay there, nose to nose, kissing tenderly lost in sexualeuphoria.

[Updating soon!] All may be blissful in Barcelona..... For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.8K 41
The note read simply "My Office. Immediately after dinner." On Monday Professor Snape saved me from falling off a moving staircase. Sparks shot out o...
49.6K 1.2K 15
Ten years after the war Hermione Granger helps Lucius Malfoy see life could still be good after the passing of his beloved wife Narcissa. They are fr...
23.8K 2.8K 40
Severus Snape falls hopelessly in love with a girl named Lily but then he later found out that she was murdered by the Dark Lord. He was drowning in...
233K 3.5K 10
🏅11/28,5K - #malfoy 🏅195/30,8K - #student 🏅87/8,28K - #severussnape 🏅31/11,2K - #paris . *harry potter characters belong to that 🙄 u know j.k.ro...