A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#71

3.4K 334 12
By ManviGupta512

Before anything else, he needs to have his best friend back. He thought a lot and then decided what he can do.

He connected his mobile with the speakers while Shehnaaz was in the kitchen preparing diner. All of a sudden, a loud music started playing.

I' ll be all right
I' ll be all right

I' ll Be All Right
Thu hai Tho Thedi medi rahein
Ulti pulti bhatein
Seedhi lagti hai

He went towards the kitchen and sat on the slab while singing the song while it played. Shehnaaz gasped seeing him. She tried to turn away, but he held both of her wrists and pulled her towards him.

Before she could do anything else, he trapped her between his legs and wrapped his legs around her. She gasped and looked at him disbelief

Thu hai tho jhoothe muteh vaadein
Dushman ke iraade
Sacche Lagtein Hain

She jumped from the slab and twirled Shehnaaz in the kitchen. Sidharth hugged Shehnaaz from behind and made her dance around. He took a slice of the cheese that she had just sliced for preparing the diner.

Shehnaaz slapped his hand away but he just kept on dancing with her. He then took both of her hands in his and bent down to her level and continued singing the song.

Shehnaaz looked at him wide eyed. She was amused by him. He looked so relaxed and carefree while singing and dancing around her.

Jho dil mein taare vaare dhe jaga
Woh thu hi hai Thu hi hai
Jho roote roote dhe hasa
Thu hi hai wohi
Jaane kyun Jaane kyun dil jaanta hai

Sidharth left her hand and danced around her. He was dancing like a joker, and a laugh escaped her mouth. As soon as she laughed, Sidharth looked at her wide eyed and she immediately straightened herself.

Sidharth chuckled at her and shook his head. He continued dancing around her.

Shehnaaz smiled behind his back but quickly suppressed it when he turned towards her.

Jaane kyun Jaane kyun dil jaanta hai
Thu hai tho I' ll be all right
I' ll be all right, I' ll be all right
Jaane kyun dil jaanta hai
Thu hai tho I' ll be all right
I' ll be all right, I' ll be all right

He took her outside in the living area and jumped on the couch. Shehnaaz tried hard to supress a giggle but couldn't.

He sang the lines loudly,

"Jaane kyun dil jaanta hai,
Tu hai to I will be alright!".

Shehnaaz could sense that he was speaking these words from his heart. Her eyes welled up and she looked away.

He made her turn around and cupped her face in his huge hands and kissed her forehead. She really tried hard to not cry but a tear fell out of her eyes almost instantly.

Sidharth rubbed the pad of her thumb and wiped it off immediately. He hugged her but she didn't hug him back. He knew that she won't hug him back but still felt hurt.

She laid down the table and Sidharth helped her too. They had diner in silence. Only the sound of their breathing could be heard.

"Sidharth tum kyun aaye ho?", Shehnaaz asked, breaking the silence.

Sidharth stopped eating and put his spoon down, still looking towards his plate. He was thinking about what he is going to say to him.

The answer was simple and easy, and she knew it. But still it felt so difficult when he had to say it. What should he say when she knew why was he here?

"I am here for you!",he whispered but she heard him. Amidst a pin drop silence, hearing a whisper was not difficult.

"You don't have to be here for me! I am not coming back!", Shehnaaz said casually, not even bothering to look up at him.

Although she said it so nonchalantly, but what she said held a lot of emotions hidden beneath and Sidharth didn't fail to notice them.

"Of course you will come!", Sidharth said confidently.

"I won't!", she said taking a spoonful of food and shoving it into her mouth, still not bothering to look up at him.

"Kab tak gussa rahegi? Kabhi na kabhi to manegi!", Sidharth said.

"That's where you are wrong Sidharth!", as soon as Shehnaaz said it, Sidharth looked up at her again.

She continued after a pause, "I am not angry at you. I am hurt. There is a difference, but I know that you fail to understand it. Tum bohot logical ho na, logics lgake dekh lo agar kuch samajh paao to. I am sure tum usse bhi nhi samajh paoge, because you need to use your heart to understand what I feel! ".

Sidharth stopped eating, "Mein Sab theek kar dunga Shehnaaz!".

"I am sure, Sidharth!", Shehnaaz said and the hidden sarcasm wasn't hidden by Sidharth. He understood that she was just being sarcastic.

Shehnaaz took the dishes and Sidharth followed her. She started washing them, and he copied her actions.

"Really Sidharth?", she looked at him in annoyance.

"You want to do dishes?", she looked at him in disbelief and anger.

Sidharth looked  up at her with puppy eyes and then joined his eyes in front of her. His indicated towards the dishes and made a puppy face again, as if pleading in front of her to let him do the dishes.

Shehnaaz tried hard to maintain a stone hard face. This man baby was making it hard for her to control her laughter. He was acting all cute abd adorable and Shehnaaz just wanted to pull his cheeks.

Shehnaaz wanted to just kiss this adorable man in front of her, senseless. He was driving her crazy.

She hadn't kissed him for so long and she desperately  wanted to kiss him and even his actions were not helping her. They were driving her more towards him.

She was brought back to reality when he sneezed. As soon as the sneeze left his mouth, he looked at Shehnaaz. She gave him such an angry glare that he gulped in fear.

Sidharth tried to make a puppy face again to avoid her scary look but it was of no use. She immediately left the dishes and grabbed his wrist.

She dragged him towards the staircase, towards her room with all the energy she had. She then laid him on the bed forcefully and covered him with the quilt.

Shehnaaz switched on the fire place and made him have the medicine. He took him without any tantrums because he really was scared of her right now.

Shehnaaz quickly did the dishes and made 'Kaadha' for him. She went upstairs and handed him the mug.

He made faces looking at it and when he smelled it, he almost felt like puking.

Shehnaaz gave him another death glare, and warned him, "Mein change karke aa ri hun! You better finish it before I come out, otherwise merse bura koi nhi hoga!".

Sidharth immediately gulped the liquid in an instant when he heard the door knob of the washroom opening.

Shehnaaz was looking too cute in her baby pink oversized night dress. She looked no less than a teddy bear and he knew that she is definitely not going to sleep with him.

"Shehnaaz ek minute idhar aana. I think I have fever!", he tricked her onto coming close to him. He knew that she isn't going to come to him unless and until its something related to his health.

Shehnaaz came towards him instantly and tried to check his forehead with her hands. As soo as her hands touched him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her on himself.

She looked at him irritatingly and tried to come out of his grip but she couldn't.

Sidharth lifted her easily and put her in the bed beside him. He made her lay on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Shehnaaz tried hard to come out of his grip and his arms. She kept on struggling but he didn't let her go. After some time, she stopped struggling and got tired.

"Ho gya? Yan kuch aur try karna hai, bolo?", Sidharth asked.

She looked at him trying hard to make an angry face at him, but all she could manage was a cute pout and scrunched eyebrows.

Sidharth chuckled at her innocence and purity. He really wanted to eat her up but he was not well and obviously Shehnaaz is sensitive towards cold, so he couldn't do anything.

He patted her head and paced his hands up and down her waist, indirectly indicating her to sleep.

He was about to say something more when he felt her breaths getting even. He looked at her, and she had already slept. She looked the perfect definition of serenity while sleeping.

"Good night baby!", Sidharth said to her while kissing her forehead.

"Good night bebu!", Shehnaaz said in her partial sleeping condition.

Thank God, atleast she doesn't seem hurt with him during her sleep.

Sidharth has managed to make her sleep with him during night! Shehnaaz seems a bit less hurt by him. Would he able to make all of it right?

Please, Please, please VOTE and COMMENT  and motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you all are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 4.1K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...
327K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
148K 10.6K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...