A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

58

3.2K 132 28
By NeverEndingStory4You

Taehyung's POV

"Lock the door behind you." I said to Hoseok, not wanting someone to barg in and see my mate like this.

Hoseok obliged and did what I said, walking towards me after.

Silence.

Raindrops dripped down from the window and the sky turned grey. Not long after, the sound of rain hitting the ground filled my eardrums.

I stared at Jungkook's pale, yet beautiful face.

How could I be this stupid?

I won't forgive myself, ever, if he doesn't wake up.

I forced my feelings to stay inside of me, since Hoseok is here. I softly raised my hand and caressed Jungkook's cheek, feeling how cold his skin is.

It felt like I couldn't breath. The air was so thick, I had this lump in my throat making me unable to swallow.

"H-Hoseok.. Can you leave for a moment please? I want to be alone with Jungkook right now."

He nodded, "Of course. Call me if you need me."

I gave a nod back and as soon as I heard the door close and his footsteps fading away, I broke down.

My bottom lip trembled, tears rolled down my face. I bended over Jungkook's body, hugging him carefully while stuffing my face in his shirt.

"P-p-please wake u-up.." I sobbed.

"I p-promise I w-won't ever h-hurt you again, I'll be the best mate I possibly c-can be for y-you.."

I hoped with everything I had that he'd magically wake up.

But this is reality.

Like I expected, nothing changed.

"P-p-plea-se.."

My whole body was shaking in anxiety, I had never felt this scared in my whole life before.

I slowly let him go, not wanting to suffocate him.

Everything was blurry due to my tears. I tried to blink and wipe them away, but they just kept on coming.

I sat on my knees at the side of the bed, softly grabbing Jungkook's ice cold hand.

"Please.."

I wiped my eyes again and raised my head to look at his face, only to my horror seeing how his face features changed to blank.

I saw how the color on his lips drained away only to be replaced with the same color as his pale skin.

My breath hitched.

I bit my trembling lip and quickly bended over to listen to his heart beat.

I pressed my head against his chest, expecting to heart the calm rhythm of his heart.

But there was none.

My tears soaking in his shirt, I grabbed his wirst with shaky hands, trying to feel his pulse.

There was none.

I stood up immediately and began screaming my lungs out for Hoseok, not caring if the whole packhouse could hear me.

Because at this moment, only Jungkook mattered.

Hoseok's POV

After Taehyung told me to leave, I went to grab a glass of water in the kitchen.

I opened the door and walked inside, doing as planned.

I slowly took a sip and shook my head, still not being able to believe that this was actually happening.

I stood there for a few minutes, thinking, until the door opened and I saw Jimin walk inside.
Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon followed right after.

Jimin was the first one to smile at me. "Hey, Hoseok! How are you?" I gave a small, sad smile back, not the bright smile I'd usually return.

"Good. I'm good.." They walked closer to me and Yoongi raised his brow. "Where did the annoying, bright Hoseok go to?"

"You don't look so good.." Seokjin added, after pinching Yoongi in his side.

I switched my eyes from Namjoon to Seokjin, from Seokjin to Yoongi and lastly to Jimin.

I can't hide it from them.
They deserve to know the truth.

I opened my mouth wanting to be honest, when I heard Taehyung screaming.

He was so loud that the whole packhouse for sure heard it.

I widened my eyes and flinched, accidentally dropping the glass of water on the floor.

Glass shattered everywhere, but I couldn't care less right now.

The guys widened their eyes at my behavior and at the repeated screams of the Alpha.

I ran as fast as I could back to my room, the guys following behind me since they wanted to know what was going on.

I bursted through the door and saw Taehyung nearly pulling his hair out, pointing desperately at his beloved mate, Jungkook.

I turned my gaze to his mate and my breath hitched, the same thing happening to the guys.

They stood still in the hallway, while I slowly walked forward.

I eyed Jungkook's face, noticing he had no color pigment anymore.

His lips were chapped dry, just as pale as his face.

I grabbed his wirst and closed my eyes, preparing myself for the worst.

Nothing.

I retracted my hand and turned to Taehyung in slowmotion, tears nearly spilling.

I couldn't say it.

I just couldn't.

So instead of using words, I looked down and softly shook my head.

That's all it took for chaos to break loose.

Taehyung began screaming, throwing stuff everywhere.

He threw things off the table, shattering it to the ground.

Suddenly, Jimin growled loudly.

He stormed inside, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?!" He grabbed Taehyung by his collar, only to get shoven away.

"THIS--THIS WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THIS--" Taehyung sobbed broken cries, screaming till his voice came out hoarse.

Jimin pushed further, "YOU FUCKING JERK OF AN ALPHA! I KNEW YOU WERE NO GOOD FOR HIM! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" He pushed Taehyung back harshly, his eyes turning bright red.

After all, he once was the Alpha of his own pack.

Taehyung's silver eyes turned dark, before he growled out loudly, "I REJECTED HIM! I REJECTED HIM, BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE'D BE HAPPIER WITHOUT ME! OKAY?! I NEVER--IF I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN, I WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Both of their scents intensifying, the air was full of danger.

Jimin looked ready to kill, while Taehyung was busy kicking the wall and soon enough pushing Jimin making him stumble backwards due to his strength.

Other packmembers gathered in the hall, all gasping when they saw what was happening.

They began whispering all kinds of things, trying to figure out what was going on.

"YOU NEVER DESERVED JUNGKOOK! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALPHA!" Jimin roared out.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, BABY ALPHA?! CHALLENGE ME?! YOU CAN DO NOTHING!" Taehyung roared back, grabbing Jimin by his collar and lifting him off of the ground.

Jimin dug his nails in Taehyung's hand, trying to break free from his strong grip.

Yoongi became enraged seeing this, so he stormed towards them trying to free Jimin.

It worked, but in a split second Taehyung pushed Yoongi in the wall creating a crack.

Yoongi for sure became dizzy, and Taehyung growled out dangerously, "Don't you fucking dare to intervene. Know your fucking place, Beta!" Taehyung spat, pushing him in the wall once more and then dropped Yoongi onto the floor.

Jimin was catching his breath too, slowly standing up with a chuckle. "IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO, LYCAN!? FIGHT ME! I CHALLENGE YOU!"

Taehyung shook his head, the wicked smile on his face returning.

I gasped, knowing what he's capable of.

He's going to shred Jimin into pieces.

He just lost his other half, his wolf is lost and he has no idea what he is doing at this point anymore.

Do I blame him?

No.

But this fight has to stop, I don't want any more deaths.

Out of nowhere Jimin lunged at Taehyung, changing into his wolf form midair.

He scratched Taehyung's arm, making him growl.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's front legs, squeezing them together harshly. Jimin whimpered, while Taehyung threw Jimin off of him and changed into his wolf too.

Everyone gasped once again seeing Taehyung in his wolf form. His white teeth on display, he inched closer to Jimin step for step.

Jimin gave a threatening growl in return, not wanting to look scared.

Both of them stared at each other, before lunging forward, biting everywhere.

It was a mess.

Whimpers, growls and whispers came from the wolves and from the other packmembers.

"GUYS! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM, NOW!" I screamed, pushing the guys out into the audience outside of the door.

I ran to Yoongi and lifted him, running out of the room once again and the other wolves moved aside, giving me space.

We were all watching what was happening, gasps leaving our mouths occasionally.

Jimin was clearing losing. Taehyung wasn't even trying yet.

Jimin was whimpering, his right front leg raised off from the ground.

He clearly broke it.

Taehyung bit his hindleg making Jimin fall to the ground.

Jimin was now on laying on his back, his snout pointing to the side.

Taehyung towered over him, his black fur moving a little.

A flash of lightning followed by the echo of thunder was heard, and Taehgung changed back in his human form, the wicked smile still there.

He glared at Jimin, chuckling. "You thought you could challenge me? You thought you could win?"

He looked to his side and saw a sharp, wooden table leg laying on the ground.

He picked it up and walked back to Jimin, who was watching the scene while whimpers never stopped coming out of his mouth.

"Let me remind you how wrong you are. I never lose."

Everyone became silent when Taehyung raised the sharp wooden piece, ready to stab Jimin in the heart.

Another strike of thunder hit, and at that moment Taehyung chuckled one last time.

"Sleep tight, baby Alpha."

With that he stuck the sharp wooden piece down, wanting to force it through Jimin's heart. The sharp thing came in contact with Jimin's fur, then pressed against his skin. But before Taehyung could continue, the most weakest voice whispered out,

"S-stop...p-pl-ease.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.6K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
551K 18.6K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
56.3K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...