Mind Games (Hannigram)

De thepseudonymisnomore

Doctor Hannibal Lecter has a patient, Special Agent Will Graham, that he can't seem to get out of his head. (... Mai multe

1 (Hannibal PoV)
2 (Will PoV)
3 (Will PoV)
4 (Will PoV)
5 (Hannibal's PoV)
6 (Will PoV)
7 (willie boy's PoV)
AN
8
AN

Disclaimer

1.8K 20 3
De thepseudonymisnomore

What up, Bread Ducks? I'm gonna say that this is my first story so be gentle.
There is smut. And kinky stuff too. I'm a horny little boy, what can you expect? If you aren't into that kinda stuff, you can skip it, I'll put warning before all the bad stuff. I'll give you some fluff, too.
Also, I wrote Will Graham very different from the show. I did that on purpose. His personality's not like in the show. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.9K 637 33
In this gripping thriller, a city is held captive by a chilling wave of murders. As the death toll rises, the already alarming situation takes a sini...
6.7K 283 11
Detective Beatrice Carver had just been given a case involving two dead men, and she is immediately swept into the world of Will Graham and Hannibal...
445 39 6
27 year old forensic scientist y/n Gibbs moved from England to Maryland when she was 18, but her past mental health struggles mean that she is forced...
3K 200 25
Will Graham needs help. After years of being off the roster, he's invited back to the FBI to help solve a prolific case. Soon, though, his job begins...