Welcome to the apocalypse.(...

By Porschetiger1

Y/n l/n is a young man who just trying to survive the wasteland, but when he arrives in Boston his whole life... More

Info
Chapter 1 the raider killer
Chapter 2- the common wealth and Dimond city
Updated equipment
Chapter 3 the brotherhood and the institute.
Chapter 4 the battleship and the milerk queen
Harem (all of it) for now
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info
The new eastern brotherhood of steel info part 2
Chapter 6 the rebuilding
I will start anew
Bets song fight me
Thank you
Random things
A story vote(edit)
New fallout story

Chapter 5 (the lose and the gain)

5.9K 53 42
By Porschetiger1

3rd person POV: It has been a week since the capture of the battleship and meeting and befriending the mirelurk queen. Elder maxson promotes you to a paladin and you gain a suit of t-60 power armor.

After a few missions you the see now is the time is the time to strike so with permission from maxson you launch a attack on the institute. The fight was tough the institute threw hundreds of synths, and even gorillas, but thanks to liberty prime, sheer will, and of course power armor the brotherhood have now beaten the institute and at the safety of skyscraper and setting up some nukes you then destroy the institute with a push of a button.

You done it you rides the commonwealth of there biggest threat yo the commonwealth and the brotherhood, yet you feel like, like that something terrible is going to happen to the brotherhood, something that they will never recover from you fly a vertibird back to the Prydwen summoned by elder maxson ,you then have the sick feeling in your gut again, that something bad will happen! You get aboard the Prydwen as you walk you enter the bridge were maxson and captain Kells are waiting for you.

Maxson: That was quite a show paladin, you have the brotherhood proud.

Kells: And for your actions we will promote you to the rank of sentinel, this is highest rank in the brotherhood, before captain and elder congratulations on this solider.

Y/n: Thank you elder I will do the brotherhood proud. Then what sounds like a thunderstorm breaks the conversation.

Maxson: Storms? Then the whole airship is rocked followed by a explosion you rush out to see a huge hole back of the Prydwen and caught ablaze, you then see were this thunder came from, the castle was captured by the minutemen and they placed artillery cannons on it they launched a surprise attack on the brotherhood of steel, then a shell goes into the bridge and detonates destroying therefore killing maxson and captain you then run into the repair bay which is totally ablaze, you then see proctor Ingram grabbing blueprints and experimental weapons.

Y/n: Proctor we need to leave now! This thing is going to blow!

Ingram: If I leave now we won't have the tools to strike back! She grabs the last thing as the two of you rush out and quickly broad a vertibird as the Prydwen slowly altitude and envelopes into a fire ball.

You shed tears underneath your armor as the vertibird flys away to fort defiance the Prydwen blows up, the faction you joined ,basically family to you now has lost its leader and its most powerful piece of equipment. After reaching the fort the remaining brotherhood forces gather around all still in shock after what happened, the Prydwen gone in a instant even tour friends who didn't really support you joining the brotherhood, are sad to see these soldiers home destroyed.

Tink: Sad beeps

Myra: I'm still shocked, why would the minutemen do this?

Y/n: I don't know but we must do something.

Initiative: What do we do now?

Knight: I say we go the minutemen and blow them kingdom come!

Scribe: We can't just go right in we will be annihilated.

Knight: I would rather be dead than know we lost all officers the Prydwen and Elder Maxson I one night!

Ingram: Everyone shut up, not all of the officers were killed. We have a new sentinel, sentinel l/n. You step on the stage the men of the brotherhood look at you waiting with anticipation.

Y/n: Brothers and sisters, toady has been a bittersweet day let's first talk about what just happened moments ago. The group known as the minutemen who has never bothered us in the past, has just attacked us, and they killed most of the officers killed elder Maxson, and have destroyed the Prydwen, this is a sad day for the brotherhood. And I know we all want revenge on this loss, believe me I do to, but right now we need to wait, if we go now it will be a slaughter they know we eventually come but we must rest ,regain our strength, gain some moral, then when the time is right we will blow there castle to come! Who's with we! For the brotherhood!

Everyone: FOR THE BROTHERHOOD! You smile the soldiers cheer and start chanting you being the elder.

Bhs: ELDER Y/N! ELDER Y/N! ELDER Y/n!

Ingram: Welcome to being the new elder.

Y/n: I don't mind being the elder.

Time skip brought to by y/n planing the brotherhood revenge on thee minutemen. It's been 2 weeks since the destruction of the Prydwen you secretly repairing some of the prewar tanks and armored personnel carriers laying all around the commonwealth and sending troops to the battleship to arm the guns and missiles

You then recruited many of wastlanders around the remains of Boston. But there the problem of the minutemen cannons but you remember that you made friends with a old Chinese captain in charge of a old submarine so you the enter in to old submarine to speak to the old man.

Y/n: Captain Zao?

Zao: Ah it's you, what you want.

Y/n: Do have any I can use, someone blew up my airship so do you.

Zao: Ah yes I saw it, very sad. I have some soliders in pods that can help you come with me. You follow him to a secret part of the ship you did not notice you arrive to a area similar to that of vault 111. Zao pushes some buttons releasing around 4 women out there pods.

Women1: Zhào duìzhǎng wǒmen zài nǎlǐ? ( Captain Zao were are we?)

Women: Zhè shì shéi de zīběnjiā? (Who is this a capitalist?!)

Zao: Nǐ xūyào shuō yīngyǔ, tā shì yīgè péngyǒu, tā bāng wǒ xiūlǐ yángzǐ ( you need to speak English he is a friend he helped me fix my Yangtze)

Women4: Duìbùqǐ duìzhǎng (Sorry captain) Thank you for fix Yangtze.

Women3: We are now in debt to you. The four women bow to you in respect.

Y/n: Ok then...so zao any else?

Zao: Yes we have stealth suits and guns.

Time skip brought to by y/n watching the women getting in there stealth suits. It's the day of the attack and plan the is finished. You and the dragons will sneak in with the stealth suits sabotage the minutemen artillery, then danse will lead the main assault with tanks, apcs ,and the vertibirds. You then get into your new stealth suit with a Chinese sword given to by zao and a gauss rifle as you meet up with dragons

Y/n: Alright everyone remember, stick to the plan if you don't see the flare, don't go in got? Now let's get some sweet revenge. Everyone cheered as you and your Chinese friends leave the fortress and slowly make your way to the castle. After a few afters of walking you then arrive at the fortress loaning over you. The group activities the suits stealth capabilities and climb into the castle, the minutemen are currently asleep only a few guards on watch duty who are quickly slain. You then break the elevators and place remotely detonated explosives in the cannons, and leave quickly. Then dawn breaks as the minutemen troop wake to see the guards dead, then the flare is shot up into the air the red glow illuminating the sky. Then they see something they thought they would never see the apcs and tanks come out of nowhere rushing at the base, and vertibirds with brotherhood knights mounted at the door guns.

Minutemen General: The brotherhood is here sound the alarm! The alarm wakes the whole bass as they rush grabbing there laser guns and muskets and rushing to the artillery ,but find they can't aim and then you push the detonator, blowing up the cannons. And in just a few minutes the minutemen are surrounded, bloodied, beaten and waving white flags of surrender. The brotherhood troops cheer and yell in victory. They did it. They averaged Elder Maxson ,captain Kells, and the Prydwen. You then lay down on the castle wall, relaxing until paladin interrupts you.

Danse: Elder.

Y/n: Yes paladin.

Danse: What do want to do with the prisoners? We can't just kill them.

Y/n: Send them to western chapter let the council decide.

Danse: Yes elder. She walks away as you then get up as you stare at the former city of Boston and think to your self.

Y/n: We have a lot of rebuilding to do, there no tome to waste.

1462 word. That's chapter 5! Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 759 41
Y/N Schnee is the twin brother of Weiss Schnee. Unlike his sister and father, Y/N actually cares about the Faunus, but due to his reputation as a Sch...
2.2K 237 10
A shady accident, a missing scientist and a corrupt police officer. A riddle with no clues. Let's see who is going to be the winner of this game of D...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
709 110 9
The Second year, transitioning into the third~ Dramione fanfic<3