tough world ✔️ | death cure m...

Da icemacchiato

WICKED told them the Trial was over -no more tests, no more lies, but Frankie had been deceived enough to kno... Altro

prologue
main casts & characters
00
A/N
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1
17.2
18
19.1
19.2
20
21.1
21.2
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
epilogue
A/N
The Late Late Show with icemacchiato 01
The Late Late Show with icemacchiato 02

Bonus Chapter!

2.4K 97 40
Da icemacchiato

"OH, COME ON! 'Maybe'? What the shuck kind of answer is that?!" Minho exclaimed incredulously, slamming the door into their shared hut open.

"And it's our cue to leave," Newt announced.

He made a beeline towards the door with one hand on Sonya's back (who was protesting, "But I want to stay!"), followed by Thomas, Brenda, and Gally.

"You— You heard that?" Frankie blinked.

"Of course!" Minho crossed his arms and lamented theatrically, "I'm disappointed, Frank. I really thought you were the one. Gah."

"We're still teenagers!"

"So?!"

"Marriage is not in the picture soon, you know that!"

"I know! Doesn't mean I don't love you enough to not think of marrying you!"

"Me, too, okay? I love you!"

"Then what's the problem?!"

"The problem is, we're not promised tomorrow. Who knows— there are a lot of things that may stand in the way."

"Like?"

"Like... a— a Crank apocalypse? Or if one of us dies? Or if you found— find another girl who suits you better?"

"What?!" Minho blanched. "Why? Do you find another boy who suits you better?"

"No. I mean, for me, you suit me best," Frankie said, blushing. She was still not used to saying cringey, couple thing out loud. She didn't even know why she was stuttering in front of him.

Being with Minho had successfully softened her.

Minho, on the other hand, was born smooth. "Good. Because you suit me best, too, and there won't be any other girl for me except you, slinthead."

Frankie broke into a smile, "Okay."

"Okay. Now, you owe me at least a hug."

Minho opened his arms, pouting.

Frankie shuffled forward, dragging her bad foot along, and circled her arms tightly around his neck. Minho put one arm around her waist and the other patting the back of her head rhythmically.

"I'll marry you," Frankie whispered softly with her cheek pressed onto his chest.

"What?"

"I said I'll marry you, shuckface. If you ask."

"Of course you will." Minho grinned joyfully, "You said you love me."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did." Minho lowered his hold to hoist her up, just because he could, and pecked her lips. "And I love you, too."

〰️

〰️

What people does in Safe Haven for fun:

〰️

Deleted Scene from the Late Late Show with icemacchiato 02

Me:
Frankie! Do you have any embarrassing moment with Minho?

Frankie:
Er... You mean, something embarassing that we did together or I did in front of him?

Newt:
If it's the first one, sometimes being with Minho is already an embarrasment.

Me:
...It's like sibling rivalry, isn't it? Your continuous blasphemy against Minho.

Newt:
Serves him right. I get that he's bored, but there are like four hundreds other people here that he can choose as a bloody pranking victim instead of me.

Gally:
*explains to audience* Yeah. They have a brotherly, love-hate relationship.

Me:
And how do you feel about it, Frank?

Frankie:
*shrugs*

Me:
Oh, to answer your question, why don't you just tell us about both? *grins*

Frankie:
Um... If it's the first one, I have to say, Newt is right. Minho often does things that's embarrassing for me, like shouting personal feelings out loud and making a scene... I learn to live with it.

If it's the second one... Uh... I don't know...

〰️

Random .gif:

Hope I have it, too :)
*oops*

〰️

〰️

All .gifs and photos in all of my stories are not my own personal work —I took them from the internet. Credit goes to all of their original authors.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

18.9K 896 31
Subject A11, Otherwise known as a huge pain in the ass for W.I.C.K.E.D The Subject's name is (Y/n), She was sent into the Maze purely by accident but...
196K 4.1K 33
Y/N, a skeleton named Benjamin, a knife called Sheila and some Griever slush. A night of return after 372 moons in the maze, on one fateful night, G...
51.6K 1.4K 42
Teresa wasn't the first girl to come up in the Box. Three years before the arrival of Thomas and Teresa, came Tanya, the Glade's first girl. As an...
761 43 18
Determined,astute,ambitious x reckless,loyal,reliable.Teresa wasn't the only girl to ever come up the box.Just two years prior, came Raya,the Glades...