๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ; markhy...

By sungchan_sunday_

[l.m x l.dh] เณƒโ€โžท in which donghyuck is blissfully unaware of his inappropriate nigh... More

pillow talk
one
two
three
four
five {mature}
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven {mature}
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen {mature}
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five {mature}
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

nine

7K 510 289
By sungchan_sunday_

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!" Mark growled in fury, standing in the bathroom while kicking the empty tube of a toilet role to the wall and back. The old fashioned black and white tiles lining the floor were slightly chipped from age, and the walls were an overly disinfected white colour.

"Chill out," Chenle sighed, sitting up on the bench of sinks as the only people in there were them. The reflection of his back in the mirror moved as he kicked his legs back and forth. "You get so worked up."

The older was seething. There wasn't a soul on this planet who could've possibly understood how frustrated and angry he was.

Donghyuck was taking his sleep away. The only thing he truly wanted was a decent night of rest, and the raging devil incarnate wouldn't even give him that.

The younger was also mentally giving him hell. It was obvious that Donghyuck wasn't even particularly homophobic, just Mark-phobic. Anything and everything the ravenette did was a crime, and he was sick of it.

"I don't know if I can make it," the older sighed tiredly, glaring up at his reflection in the mirrors and seeing the withered and defeated look in his eyes. "Two years......its too long."

Chenle watched his friend curiously, tilting his head to the side with his mind investigating every possibility of making the shorter's life better. "There's......" he paused, breath hitching as he attempted to shake off the 'outsider' feeling. "There's something you're not telling us, isn't there?"

Mark leaned his palms against the marble bench, tugging his lower lip between his teeth and sighing. "Even if I was, there's nothing you could do to help."

"At least tell me how bad Donghyuck has gotten," Chenle huffed. "C'mon, Mark. Am I that beneath you?"

"Never," he threw his head back and groaned, "But I promised myself that I'd say nothing......so here I am."

The door swung open and three random students shuffled inside. They joked about as each entered a separate cubicle.

"Let's go," the Chinese suggested, sliding off the marble surface and walking towards the door with a crestfallen expression.

Mark couldn't even work up the energy to feel guilty. All that power he used to have to fight back.....it was fading away so quickly.

Both were met with a rather absurd scene wherein Jaemin was trying to climb a beam to reach the ceiling, Jeno was stressing over his stupidity at the bottom and the remaining three were sort of encouraging it by clapping. This was all taking place in the lobby with the front doors a few metres away.

"Guys!" Mark hissed, "We were gone ten minutes! What is your deal?"

Renjun shifted his gaze to the pair who had returned and snickered, "Oh don't be so stiff, Mark. He's having a bit of fun."

"You won't be clapping and having a laugh if he falls and snaps his neck!" Chenle grunted, lifting his sights to stare at the blue haired teen. "Jaemin! Get the hell down from there!"

"He wanted to see what Spider-Man felt like when he scaled buildings," Jisung giggled, clearly not worried about this at all.

It was so frustrating being the only sensible friend at times, especially when health and safety were at risk.

"Jaemin!" Jeno whined whilst waving his arms around stressfully. "Seriously, I can't catch you if you fall!"

"My spidey senses are tingling," the younger near the ceiling cackled, making it to the end and holding onto one of four bars that branched out for support. "Dudes, I made it!"

"If he doesn't fall and die, I'm going to kill him," Mark pinched the bridge of his nose.

Donghyuck noticed the rising anxiety levels and elicited a deep and dramatic groan. "Fuck this." With that, he began his ascension on the beam, skilfully climbing like a creature of the forest as he was closer to the top in no time. Much faster than Jaemin anyway.

"Oh, what are you doing up here, Hyuck?" The bluette chuckled, panicking as the older grabbed his leg.

"I'm getting you down, Dumbass. I just realised that you probably have no idea how to."

"Guys! Teacher!" Jisung yelled up, alerting them of trouble.

"Fuck my life!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes, trying to make this as quick as possible. Peering down at the collection of teenage boys below them, then noticing heavy footsteps thundering down the hallway which would appear at any time......there was only one plan that stuck out in his clever mind.

Trusting his own strength perhaps too much, the older grabbed Jaemin's arm, yanked him down so that he almost fell, though quickly latched his arm around the younger's waist and held him close.

"Oh my god! My life flashed before my eyes!" The bluette shrieked, squeezing onto Donghyuck for dear life since he was the only one with the grip on the beam.

A weak one, at that.

"Sh-shit," Hyuck breathed harshly, sliding slightly downwards and growing evermore worried the closer to them those footsteps got.

Fuck it, I'll take the hit, he thought, carefully allowing Jaemin to slide gently from his arm until only their hands were connected and the younger was just dangling.

"Donghyuck, what the hell are you doing?!" The younger cried out, hand sweaty with fear and hold loosening.

"Jeno! Catch him now!"

Letting go quickly, Jaemin fell downwards. His eyes were wide with absolute fear, staring up at Donghyuck whose heart was racing anxiously. It was like time had slowed down exponentially, the adrenaline making them deaf as all that could be heard was their own pulses.

There seemed to be white noise for an instant before the sound of the male landing in Jeno's arms resonated throughout the lobby.

Jeno collapsed down on his knees at the impact, immediately tended to by Jisung, Chenle and Renjun who wanted to make sure they were okay.

"Lee Donghyuck!" The dreaded teacher called at the top of his lungs. The teen shivered, looking down at the ground below and getting very concerned about the fact that his hands weren't able to hold on much longer.

"Get down from there!"

Mark watched, his eyes narrowing when he saw the male slipping quite dangerously. Oh shit, he thought, starting to get into position in case Donghyuck let go.

"I-I can't," Hyuck yelled with panic laced through his raw vocals. The older man was beginning to see the light of the awkward situation at hand and huffed, glancing around to see if he could spot a ladder that everyone knew didn't exist.

The deafening sliding noise of Hyuck's hands giving up sent a wave of silence over the crowd that had gathered.

He fell back, body turning completely numb as all he could see was the ceiling running further and further out of his reach.

Had his heart stopped?
Where did all the sound go?
Was this going to hurt?

Those questions were to shortly be answered when he reached the bottom. Donghyuck closed his eyes, grinding his teeth together until the impact occurred.

Firstly, no, it didn't hurt. Not a bit.

Secondly, a pained groan sounded in his ear as he once again collapsed, though this time to a harder surface.

I was.......caught?

A round of amazed whispers and stories promptly started to circulate the large area. He didn't want to, for fear of seeing what had happened......but Donghyuck opened his eyes, only to widen them when he saw who had their arms encompassing his waist.

Mark? He thought in distress, blinking once or twice to find the older with closed eyes and a beaten expression.

Hyuck sat up, holding the ravenette's hand and squeezing it gently. "Mark," he voiced hoarsely, leaning in to shake his shoulders. "Dude, you can open your eyes."

"Ugh," the older grimaced, barely moving an inch as their friends started to flood over and attempt to help. "My goddamn arm burns...."

He's okay, Donghyuck thought as he released a breath of relief. Thank god.....

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 14.1K 50
โฅ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. โ€ markhyuck โ€ unedited โ€ short chapters
324K 7.5K 49
โฆ๏ธŽโ€ข แด€ sแด›แดส€ส ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ ษขแด‡แด›s แด…แด€ษชสŸส สœษชแด„แด‹แด‡สs า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ's า“แดœแด„แด‹ส™แดส [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
65.7K 3.5K 14
[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05.2019 ended: 18.06.2019 written & publish...
20.8K 588 21
In which, Mark has a wet dream about his best friend, Donghyuck, and struggles to cope with his newly developed feelings. *Please be warned, there ar...