dragon power | demon slayer...

By ashuri2809

"ι'м ѕтяσηg αѕ нєℓℓ, вυт ι'м мєηтαℓℓу ωєαк αѕ ƒυ*к!" ---------- (Y/n) Ryūsei, a confident, beautiful, agile... More

Ichi - 1
Ni - 2
San - 3
Yon - 4
Go - 5
Roku - 6
Nana - 7
Hachi - 8
Kyū - 9
Jū - 10
Jū Ichi - 11
Jū Ni - 12
Jū San - 13
Jū Yon - 14
Jū Go - 15
Jū Roku - 16
Jū Nana - 17
Jū Hachi - 18
Jū Ku 一 19
Ni Jū ー 20
Nijū Ichi - 21
Nijū Ichi.Go - 21.5
Nijū Ni - 22
Nijū San - 23
???-
Nijū Go - 25
Nijū Roku - 26
Nijū Nana - 27
Nijū Hachi - 28
Nijū Kyu - 29
San JūNo - 30
San JūIchi - 31
San JūSan - 33
San JūShi - 34
San JūGo - 35
San JūRoku - 36
Ryū 一 The Dragon God
San JūNana - 37
San JūHachi - 38
Q&A Part 1?
❗IMPORTANT❗
San JūKyū - 39
Yon Jū 一 40

San JūNi - 32

9.9K 364 632
By ashuri2809

"So... This is the place, (B/n)?" The (h/c) haired girl asked, tiredly.

It's currently night time. The Sun is down, the moon is up. It's bright light shining and lighting the way for the young Demon Slayers.

They have been walking non stop arriving to what seems to be a vacation for Demon Slayer's. Zenitsu was also sleeping the whole way behind (Y/n), making her the one who needs rest the most.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" (B/n) called out. The said girl raised her head up tiredly.

"Rest. You should rest!" She said.

"CAWW!!! REST REST!!!! THE INJURED WILL REST UNTIL FULLY HEALED!!!! CAWW!!!! OYAKATA-SAMA'S ORDERS!" Tanjiro's crow screamed.

"Yes... Rest, I don't need to rest since I haven't slept for 78 hours but yeah.. I'm good." (Y/n) said sarcastically as she rolled her tired eyes.

"Tanjiro, could you help me knock on the door. And Zenitsu wake up. You can sleep on a futon. It's much more comfortable than a humans back." She said as she turned to Tanjiro then Zenitsu.

Zenitsu fluttered his eyes opened. "We're here?.." He mumbled as Tanjiro knocked on the door.

"Coming..." An elderly voice said. Then, an old lady came opening the door.

"Ah! Hello there, sorry fo-"

"Move out of the way extra." The girl rudely said as she pushed the door open wider. She quickly stepped inside, Inosuke silently following behind her, looking at her in awe.

"I-I'm sorry about my friend there... She's.. Much more grumpy when she's sleepy..." Tanjiro trailed off as he had spent a lot of time with the (h/c) haired girl long enough to understand and know her routine and behavior.

"You are Demon Hunters. It's fine. You may follow your friend inside." The old lady said, kindly.

(Y/n), already in the lead, readjust Zenitsu whom was moving around behind her back, making her feel uncomfortable.

"You're already awake aren't you?" She grumbled. Then the blonde slowly nodded and the girl grinned.

"GOOD." She immediately let go of the blonde, making some bones open even wider and hearing slight cracks.

"UWAHHHH!!!! ITAI ITAI ITAI ITAI!!!"

"ITALY MY JAPANESE ASS!" (Y/n) yelled.

"YEAH, HER JAPANESE ASS!" Inosuke tried helping her and getting on her side. But that resulted like an insult and a bump on his head.

"YOU HANDSOME FACE!" She yelled, trying to make it sound like an insult.

"P-Please... L-Let's just-"

"DON'T ORDER ME AROUND, TACHAN!" (Y/n) yelled at Tanjiro before he could finish his sentence.

She grumbled as she turned around, walking away. "Stupid. Idiots. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die...."

~ 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

After having a nice relaxing bath, the tired girl didn't really had much anger within her like before.

She had a check up earlier with a female doctor. It has determined that she has broke almost 38 bones in her body. Just maybe ⅛ part of her human skeleton body. Fortunately, the doctor said it wasn't very severe, just need a couple of days of sleep and relaxation.

For the boys, they only need to stay for a night. Lucky (Y/n), she gets to relax and stay there longer.

Now the four were together, eating. She had an oddly cute and satisfied smile on her face.

'It tastes like nee-san's cooking..' She thought.

(Y/n) was eating her food quite happily but was interrupted by Inosuke taking some parts of her food, quickly shoving it in his mouth.

The girl only smiled to Inosuke while Tanjiro was a bit scared. "I-Inosuke! W-Why would you-"

"Daijobu.." The girl said as she reached down and grabbed onto a bowl. She sighed, rolling her eyes a bit.

She slid the bowl to him since they were just sitting across each other. "If you want food, just ask. No need to steal." She said, casually and continued eating her food.

"Eh? But, (N/n)-chan, you're the one whose had the mos-"

"WAH!! (Y/n)-chan is such a Goddess!!!! Please marry meee!!!!"

Tanjiro's sentence was cut off for maybe the 5th time today. As for Zenitsu's pryes was ignored.

~ 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

The girl didn't bother to sleep. So did the hybrid-wolf. She was lying on the roof, looking up at the dark twinkling night sky.

She raised her hand up pointing to the brightest star and counting them. "Ichi,  Otou-san. Ni, Okaa-san. San, Nee-san. Shi, Lil nii-chan. Go, Sa-chan..." She trailed off.

"Huh... Where's the sixth?" She asked herself out loud.

Someone's missing...

Every night when she has time, she always count stars, but only the brightest in her eyes. She believes that the brightest are her love ones that lost their lives. She believes that they are watching her from up there. But, every night, one of them didn't appear, making her confused.

She shook her head and counted again. "Ichi, Ni, San, Shi, Go-" She grumbled and counted again.

She was sure that they are six people in her life that's gone.

1. Father
2. Mother
3. Sister
4. Little Brother
5. Sabito
6. Makomo

"Where's the sixth..." She asked herself again, ignoring all the screaming below her.

(Y/n) placed her hand down, looking and observing the night sky carefully. All the other stars were small, some not even able to see if you don't pay attention. She sighed in defeat.

Axel heard this and snuggled towards her. She looked at him and smiled, stroking his soft fur.

"I just don't get it bud... I.. just don't understand..." She said, closing her eyes. Not sleeping.

After a few moments, she opened her half-lidded eyes. "Are you.. Any of you... Didn't rest?.." She asked.

Even though she knew no one was gonna answer, she really hope there was a sign. Anything. She closed her eyes again.

Not knowing, she fell asleep on the rooftop.

(Y/n)'s dream.

"Why? Why..."

I fluttered my eyes open as I heard a soft voice.

It was me?

Other me had a very shocked and worried expression. She was wearing the same (f/c) haori mom made but was slightly torn. Maybe from the demon fights.

'Reminder, check your haori damnit. Is it still clean-'

I quickly cut off my thoughts and look around my surroundings. It was odd. There were a lot of shoji's. Like, everywhere. Even the ground I'm standing is shoji.

"Why? That's your question, nee-chan?..." I turned my head to the voice.

My eyes widened in shock.

It was Shota. My little brother, Shota. He was wearing the same clothes. The same clothes when he died. But... How?

"How.. I-I b-buried you... I buried you myself..." The other me voice cracked, her whole body was shaking.

'That was the exact question I was gonna ask...' I thought looking at her but then snapped back to Shota.

He laughed. The same laugh he always has. He didn't-

Wait... His eyes... His skin...

They were more.. lighter than before. His eyes were also slits... His bright purple eyes... Were now lighter than lavender. Lighter than before. And his skin had the same shading as a-

"Of course I did! Master Muzan gave me a chance! I was grateful! I was happy!"

I felt tears prick from the corner of my eyes.

Suddenly, his head snap back to me. His eyes looked like they were preicing into my soul as I shivered a bit.

"Aren't you happy to see me again... Nee-chan?"

My breath immediately hitched. "B-But.. I-I..."

I was speechless.

My eyes flowed like a waterfall.

I snapped out of it when I heard a bloodcurdling scream. I turned back to my other self to see her-

Trying to slice his head off with an emotionless face.

"NO!" I screamed, trying to reach my little brother.

At that time, only one word ran in my mind.

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

"NOOO!" I screamed again sitting up.

After realizing it was a dream, I panted and panted, trying to calm my heart. I placed my hand over my heart. I look around and see it was still night time. Axel was not around, maybe went back to the room for more comfort.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead. My head is throbbing in pain. Maybe I sit up too quick.

I laid back on the roof. The stars were twinkling even brighter every second. I softly shook my head. And this time, I slowly stood up.

I look up at the night sky. "could it be that... you're still alive?..." I asked.

Again, nothing nor anything answered.

I sighed. "Doesn't matter." I said slowly stepping off the rooftop. "I'll find you. And I'll save you. No matter what." I said jumping off the roof and gracefully landed on he ground, my haori following behind me.

"UWAH! (Y-Y/N)?!" I heard a squeal behind me. I turned around to see Tanjiro sitting on the engawa, he had quite a red face.

"What are you doing out here so late?" I asked, a little annoyed.

Was he spying on me?

"U-Uh, w-well, I-I couldn't sleep! T-That's all.." He muttered. I sighed. I jumped onto the engawa and patted his head, averting eye contact. I was standing and he was sitting.

"Get some sleep. You need it. And so do I. Goodnight, Tachan." I said, monotone but, I'm sure I have concerned laid on my tone.

I began walking away and opened the shoji to my room. Just like I expected, two futons, one empty and one with a relaxed Axel. I let out a breath. I took off my clothes and wore something more comfortable. I tucked myself to sleep.

(A/n: HERO! WASSUP- hi. It's your Author here. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I was gonna make it shorter but then I changed my mind.

Alright, question of the chapter:
What is your favourite book cover?

Original edit? Like mine for example-

Just an anime character?

An Anime Character and slight editing?

Or others.

Please comment!

I'm trying my best for this book to be perfect!

Now onto the taisho secret!)

------------------
~Taisho Secret~

(Y/n)'s hobby is basically star gazing and she is a professional at it. She knows everything that relates to stars.

------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
34.5K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
147K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး