𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 π—¦π—²π—»π˜€π—²

By ggg7650ip

"You're so Full of Shit, Conway" "No, i'm full of Love" "It's Common Sense for me not to fall for you" "But t... More

{ Cast }
|| You'll Know who i am ||
|| What are you Losers, doing?||
|| All You Rich Kids Are The Same||
|| I'll Take Care Of It Myself ||
|| We Could Of Fucking Won ||
|| They Just Have A Shit Of A Leader ||
|| Don't look at me, I Don't Know ||
|| Blood or Not ||
|| I Knew You Duckies Needed Me ||
|| I Do Not Associate With That Thing ||
|| But I Need To Be There ||
|| Part Of The Omak Family ||
|| Out Of All Girls, Not Her ||
|| And I Like You ||
|| Most Dramatic Entrance Ever ||
|| Should've Stuck With The Warriors ||
|| Full Of Shit ||
|| May The Best One Shoot More Shots ||
|| Suck It Up, Buttercup ||
|| Is It Common Sense, Now? ||
|| High School Life After ||
Thank you
PSA

|| Now That I See it, Banks Is Cute ||

4.5K 76 384
By ggg7650ip

River lee's View;

We were in the Rink,warming up. Rick and His friends where glaring us down. Yesterday, Rick called Dad and i got in trouble and was grounded.

As you can tell, it didn't have too much affect on me.

"They didn't tell me until it was too late". I heard Adam Banks say to Charlie.

"Charlie, you gotta believe me".

"Yeah, right preppy". He skated next to me.

"You told me to stay away from you. How the hell is that working out for ya?" I smirked.

"Shut up".

"Now that i see it, Banks is Cute". He glared at me.

"What? Now i can't say your best friend is cute?"

"He's not my best friend. Plus, you guys aren't right for each other". He whispered the last part.

"I heard you, you know. And yes we are. I mean, he's cute, and i'm gorgeous, would you look at that? A match".

"Yeah, and you're a snob and so is he now". I tried pinching his cheeks but he swatted my hands away.

"I'm not a snob. Just, blunt?"

"Well, for a pretty face and a ugly personality it doesn't crash well". He skated away leaving me in shock.

"The fuck did i do?" I had my mouth open. A hand came and closed it. I turned to Kenny.

"You like Charlie?" I turned to him in shock.

"What now. No!"He chuckled skating away slowly.

"You do. Maybe that's why you keep on bothering him". He turned around skating to the bench.

I smiled shaking my head down looking at the ice. I had to shake it off because i felt a pair of eyes.

"River Lee, you don't have to do this, you know. I don't want to hurt you". I looked up at Rick. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm stupid and selfish right? Let it be then. Fuck off". I skated away.

We all went to our positions. I went to the Bench with Eliana.

"He gave you the talk too?" She nodded.

"He says he doesn't want to hurt us". I rolled my eyes.

"We will show both Scooter and Rick that we are capable of taking decisions for ourselves and we don't need them. Don't worry, Ellie". She nodded giving me a side hug.

"First to ten, Full check". Riley said as if we didn't play hockey.

"Bring it on". Charlie smirked. We dropped the puck and Charlie fell to the ground. They went skating down, Guy and Connie got in front of Cole.

"Alright. Two for one!" And he shoved both of them making them fall to the ground. They shot against Goldberg and it went in.

"Flying V!" Charlie yelled behind the Goal. They went skating as a 'V' and they got shoved down by Varsity.

"What type of childish fuckery is that! That won't work". I yelled.

"Come on, Defense. Let's go! Hey, can i get a little defense here? Huh? What do you say?" I heard Goldberg complain.

"Try Triple Deke, Charlie". I heard Julie beside me.

"Jules, that won't work! I know Varsity and i know how they play. They'll stop that".

"Let Charlie try". We turned and he went to do it but got stopped. I turned to her.

"What did i say?" Varsity got the puck again and raced for the goal.

"Gotta get me first, baby". Goldberg said and began to follow them leaving an open net.

"Quack, Quack, Mr Goalie Boy". Rick taunted making the puck go in the net. They all gathered in the middle.

"What was that, huh?" Charlie said aggravated.

"Let me at him, Charlie". Connie said lunging at Rick but got held back.

"I can't watch this! We are going to lose". I put my head in my hands with my shoulders balancing on the boards.

"Oh, hey, here's one! You got a little problem? Come on, take a shot sweetie. No? No? Huh! Maybe later huh?" He taunted Connie.

"You want some, punk?" Cole said.

"Settle down, boys". Dwayne tried to calm everyone down. He was truly a 'peacemaker'.

"Come here, Ellie. We are going to play". She nodded with a furious face and we left the benches and stepped on the ice.

"Connie, Guy. Take a rest, Me and Eliana will take your places". I said as Me and Eliana skated to Charlie, Connie, and Guy who were talking.

"You sure?" Guy asked. We both nodded.

"They shoved you guys like a pair of idio-". Eliana nudged me in my side.

"We know how they play. We'll take them". Connie nodded. Her and Guy went skating to the bench.

"Don't mess it up, darling". He smirked at me. It wasn't the right time to flirt with me and he supposedly hates me. Where the fuck did that go?

"Oh, sugar. I won't, maybe you would. But i could never, now get the fuck out of my way". His smirked dropped and he glared at me.

I don't know what he's gaining at trying to flirt with me. But i'll make sure to make more goals than him.

We all went to positions. I was Center with Banks in front of me. Eliana went Left wing and Charlie right.

I looked at Banks positioning my stick. We made eye contact.

"You know, you are very cute. You should give me your phone number". I winked at him. The puck dropped and he was still in a confused state that i took the puck. He had a blush on his face.

How cute.

I skated around him and began to skate.  Varsity was hot on my tail.

"Get her!" I heard Rick yell.

I skated and made it near the goal. Scooter began to go right and left.

"Suck a dick, Scooter". I hit the puck and made it in.

"Suck on that, Fuckers". I yelled. No one was listening to me because they were all focusing on Adam and Charlie.

"Damn it, Banks!" Charlie tackled Banks on the ice and they started to fight.

"Get off of me, Charlie".

"How do you like it, Banks?"

"Yeah, nice takedown. You'd be in the box".

"Go cry to your rich parents".

"Alright, fine". Hell broke lose. Everyone began to fight. I just rolled my eyes and sat on top of Varsity's Goal. I just put my hand over my mouth and yawned.

"We don't have time for this!" I yelled. No one listened. Eliana came and sat next to me.

"Freeze!" We heard a voice. It was Orion.

"Great Timing, Orion. Now it's time for me to go home. Bye". I hopped off the top of the Goal and began to skate past Orion but he got me from the back hem of my hockey jersey which stopped me in my tracks.

"Where are you going, Riley? Stay here!"

"Hey, hey! Break it up! It's a damn good thing i'm not your coach! Get your team out of here now!" Orion directed Rick and they began to skate away to the exit. Once they made it out, Orion turned to us.

"Well, congratulations! You just forfeited whatever mental edge you have over Varsity. Now they own you. This isn't the peewee's. Your little duck tricks aren't going to work at this level. Now, for the last time, stay away from Varsity! And get those ducks jersey's off now! The Duck are dead!"

They all began to take their Duck Jersey's off. The only ones who didn't was Fulton and Charlie.

"You got two choices, Conway. Take this jersey off now or you don't play".

"You're breaking up the best thing any of us have ever had". He spitefully said.

"Well, it's time to grow up".

"Like you, huh? A washed up pro who has to show off to a bunch of kids. Geez, that's real grown up".

"Sugar, do you know who the fuck Orion is?" I called out. He glared at me.

"I'm not talking to you, once again!"

"Leave it, Riley. I can handle it. Goodbye, Conway. Anybody else?" Fulton began to skate towards Charlie who made his way out.

"Alright, goodbye Fulton. No ones forcing any of you to be here. It's your lives, you decide what to make of them. Alright, Twenty Laps and then hit the showers".

(5 Minutes Later)

Me and Luis were done earlier then the rest so we got to leave early.

"Bye, Luis".

"Bye, River Lee". He smiled and i left. Eliana had her own driver to pick her up later. I was about to turn the corner to the main entrance to leave before i heard voices. So i stopped myself.

"He really thinks that he could break up the ducks just like that". I heard Fulton's voice.

"Yeah, i know. He's just as Snobby as Varsity". Now it was Charlie's voice.

"Hey, why did you fight banks?"

"I got so annoyed with him i couldn't take it". Fulton laughed.

"He's just as Snobby as River Lee. Eliana's the nice one and we could stand her but not River Lee! She's just a bit-" He got stopped by Charlie. I'm a Bitch and i know it and i embrace it.

"Don't".

"Why? You like her?"

"What? No way! It's just that i just hate her so much i don't know what to do anymore. I just-, Nevermind"

"You can tell me".

"I just-, I just like the attention she gives me. I don't know. I hate her but i somewhat like it when she bothers me. I need help!" I heard the slam of a locker.

"You are so mad right now, you don't know what you are saying. Wait! Is that why you fought Banks? Cause she was flirting with him in the face off".

"I don't know. I mean, it bothered me".

"You like her. But how? She talked about your dad?"

"I don't know, man. I don't know".

"We should go and talk somewhere else". There was a moment of silence before i heard footsteps further and further away.

Now, what the fuck was that about. At least i made a goal and Charlie didn't. I did keep my promise.

June 16. Yay me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924 12 5
When Ella gets a scholarship to Eden Hall along with all the ducks to play for the JV team. She ends up getting drafted to the Varsity team. Although...
20.6K 229 34
Sadie Ross - the best friend everyone wants. Smart, witty, beautiful, and kind, with a heart of pure gold. Charlie Conway - captain and heart of the...
78K 1K 41
All Adam Banks wanted to do was play hockey. So, what happens when he convinces his best friend to join the Ducks with him? Together they are able to...
62.9K 837 20
it's been a couple of months since the junior goodwill games and lots of things have changed for adam and reverie. they were about to go into a new s...