Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

67

3K 111 28
By itsakhia

tzuyu

"oh, you guys came." jungkook said as soon as he got inside the house.

it's already 9:30 in the evening and we have just finished cleaning the whole kitchen.

"why do you all look so tired?" he sat beside me. "what happened?" he asked.

the unnie line, except mina unnie scratched their nape as they chuckled nervously. while dahyun and chaeyoung unnie, including mina unnie and i, just shook their head at them.

"while we're cooking dinner." jungkook looked at me. "they were planning on baking some cookies, so since mina unnie is the one who knows how to bake, she told the others about what ingredients that they will use on baking cookies."

"nayeon unnie, jeongyeon unnie and jihyo unnie made the ingredients, while sana unnie, momo unnie and mina unnie prepared the trays that they'll use, while dahyun unnie, chaeyoung unnie and i just watched them." i added. the unnies started to look around. avoiding jungkook's eyes probably.

"and what happened?" he asked. "sana unnie accidentally poured the whole wet flour on the wrong bowl, and then momo unnie took it and didn't saw that there are some wet flours on the floor and she slipped."

"everything that is inside the bowl scattered all over the ground, and the pieces of the bowl too." jungkook glared at them.

"hey! we cleaned the whole kitchen! don't forget that!" nayeon unnie said. "but before that."

"sana unnie went to momo unnie to help her stand but she slipped because she didn't noticed the wet flour because you know she's clumsy." i added. "hey! i'm not that clumsy!"

"so she tried on holding something on the counter, she grabbed the tray, that is full of wet flour too, so it fell on the both of them."

"and when nayeon unnie came to help them, she slipped too, and then jeongyeon came to help, but she slipped too except jihyo unnie who almost slipped but she accidentally held onto the other bowl that is full of dry flour and it fell on the four of them."

"yah! this is our first time living on our house!"

dahyun and chaeyoung unnie bursted out laughing. mina unnie also laughed along them.

"we know okay! we're sorry!! we already cleaned the whole kitchen while we're eating dinner!" jeongyeon unnie said as her face turned red, embarassed i think.

"aaahh... i should've took a video of them." chaeyoung unnie said. "yeah! and you should play it when our groups reunite soon!" dahyun unnie added.

dahyun unnie's right. after we disband, we're going to have our own life.

"but it's a good thing that you didn't." nayeon unnie smiled happily. "and it's also a good thing that i installed cctv cameras all around the house." jungkook added.

their jaws dropped. "WHAT?! NO!!"

jungkook shook his head before looking at his watch. "it's already 10, you guys better get going."

"JUNGKOOK-AH!! PLEASE DON'T!! WE'LL DO EVERYTHING!!" they pleaded. "I DON'T WANT YOONGI TO SEE HOW HORRIBLE MY FACE!!"

"unnie, your face is horrible everyday." i said, making them laugh. she glared at me. "YAH! IF YOU WERE JUST NOT--" my eyes widened, jeongyeon unnie covered her mouth before she can say the word 'pregnant'.

"if she was just not what?" jungkook asked. "IF SHE WERE NOT JUST YOU'RE WIFE! I'LL PROBABLY THREW HER IN THE WINDOW!" she shouted as she crossed her arms.

"are you pregnant, nayeon?" i choked on my saliva, including the other unnies.

"W-WATER PLEASE!!" dahyun unnie said as she choke again.

"you guys are all weird, did you ate something bad?" jungkook handed me a glass of water.

no, we didn't ate anything bad! it's because of what you said! nayeon unnie is not the one who is pregnant! it's me!!

"um! i think we better get going! we're planning on having a movie marathon!" jeongyeon unnie stood up and pulled jihyo unnie and momo unnie. "we'll try and visit you guys with the boys!" nayeon unnie said and pulled the others.

"take care." jungkook said. they just waved at us and closed the door immediately.

"you know that the unnies are always weird." i said and stands up. i was about to grab the glass when he carried me.

"YAH PUT ME DOWN JEON JUNGKOOK!!" i shouted as he started to walk. "YAH!!"

"aniyo." he said as he walked upstairs. "YAH!!"

he immediately opened the door of our room and closed it, he put me down on the bed and hovered on top of me.

"YAH STOP!! REMEMBER THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME REST ALWAYS AT NIGHT ON OUR WHOLE VACATION IN TAINAN!!" i shouted at him. he just chuckled and pecked at my lips before sitting up.

"fine, let's just re-schedule it--"

"re-schedule your face!" i grabbed the pillow and hit it on his arm. "did you eat dinner already?" he nodded. "we're leaving on my birthday."

wait, NOO!! WHAT ABOUT MY SUPRISE?! "w-what time?" i asked. "we'll leave at 10 PM, don't worry."

oh thank goodness! i thought he's leaving early in the morning! "do you have a gift for me?" he asked as he lied down, both of his hands is on his head.

"i don't have any money to buy something for you." i answered, smiling. "wow, don't have any money? let me remind you, my dear wife. even before you became a kpop idol, you're already rich."

"oh, yeah, you're right." i said and giggled. "can we go to sleep now? i'm sleepy." i said as i lied down beside him.

"give me a kiss then i'll let you sleep."

"kiss, huh? you meant torrid kiss." i rolled my eyes at him and grabbed the blanket.

"or maybe you're the one who wanted that." i raised my eyebrow at him. "i'm not horny like you, i can contol my hormones well." i answered as i hugged my yoda pillow. "tch, hug me instead, my dear wife."

"aniyo, you're not soft like yoda." i answered as i closed my eyes. "i am soft!"

"just go to sleep, kook."

"how can i go to sleep when you're not hugging--" to make him shut up, i immediately moved towards him and hugged his arm. "happy? now go to sleep, my dear husband."

september 1

"saengil chukkahae!" i greeted him as soon as he wakes up. he rubbed his eyes. "what time is it?"

"9 in the morning." i answered aas i pecked on his cheeks. "saengil chukkahae."

"hmm.. gomawo."

"you wash up, and i'll cook our breakfast." i told him and jumped out off the bed. he yawned while walking inside the bathroom.

i went to the bed side table and took out the small box where i put pregnancy test that i will give to him later. i went inside the walk-in closet and i put it inside the box of my prada shoes.

after that, i went outside and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. the unnies and the oppas are already on their way here, to celebrate jungkook's birthday.

and also, after a few days maybe, we'll start recording for our comeback. we're coming back with our fourth full album.

i just hope that the fans will not notice my baby bump.

i opened the stove and started cooking. i woke up around 7:45 and i just stared at his face until 8:20. when i just got out from the bathroom after taking a shower, it's almost nine so i started waking him up.

i was about to flip the pancakes when he hugged me from behind. he planted a soft kiss on my neck before resting his chin on my shoulder. "i forgot to tell you, the unnies and the oppass are on their way here." i said as i put the last pancake on the plate before turning off the stove.

"hmm.." he tighten his grip on me. "let's eat breakfast while waiting for them."

"gladly." he turned me around and he immediately crashed his lips on mine. he put both of my hands on his neck as he held my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"my breakfast taste good." he smirked.

"i hate you." he claimed my lips again, his lips started to travel down on my neck.

he bit it, sucked it, and licked it. i know that he left a mark on it again.

he went back on my lips and asked for entrance. i was about to let him in when we heard a scream.

"OH MY GOD!!! TZUYU AND JUNGKOOK ARE MAKING OUT!!!!" sana unnie shouted as her face started to turn red. she turned her back on us ran away.

"fuck, why did they arrived at the FUCKING RIGHT moment?!" i laughed at him and put the syrup on the pancakes.

"oh yeah it's obvious that they made out. he left a mark on her neck." jeongyeon unnie said. "jk!! saengil chukkahae!!" jimin and v oppa ran towards him and showered him with kisses.

the unnies took out their phone and took a video of the three.

"STOP IT!! FUCK!!"

"JK!!" hoseok oppa joined the three, i shook my head at them and helped jin oppa to put the plastics he is holding on the counter.

"saengil chukkahae, jk." yoongi oppa said. "i bought a car for you, it's a lamborghini one, it's already parked outside."

"WHAT?! LAMBORGHINI?!" the unnies shouted. "IS IT PINK?!" momo unnie asked. the unnies and i looked at each other, i'm sure that we all remembered something about pink lamborghini.

"PINK LAMBORGHINI!!" we all said in unison.

"ENOUGH HYUNGS!!" jungkook pushed the three away from him. "i can't believe that you guys are gays for me."

"eww!! dream on!!" hoseok oppa said. "we're just showering our baby with our kisses--"

"I'M NOT A BABY ANYMORE!!"

"then we'll shower your wife instead." v oppa is about to walk towards me when jungkook pushed him away. "i'll do it for you instead."

"stop messing around and helped me unpack the things we bought." namjoon oppa said.

"are you guys hungry? i cooked pancakes--"

"YES WE ARE!!" the unnies answered.

i shook my head and helped the oppas.

the boys cooked our lunch while the unnies and i decorated our living room. it's a good thing that they already packed for their things last night.

we spent the whole afternoon, eating while watching movies. since most of the boys fell asleep while watching the movie, the unnies called for delivery instead of cooking our dinner.

we left our house around 8 in the evening and we're already at the airport and we're just waiting for their flight.

"flight 392621, from seoul, south korea to san francisco, california is now boarding at gate 4. i repeat. flight 392621, from seoul, south korea to san francisco, california is now boarding at gate 4."

well, here it comes.

"we're going now." he said as he put his backpack on his back. "don't overwork yourself, okay." i said.

"i won't, promise." he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"before you go." i opened my purse and took out the small box. his eyebrows furrowed. "happy birthday, baby." i said and handed it to him.

"what's this?" he asked. "open it." i answered. he raised his eyebrow at me before opening the box.

his expression changed in instant as he saw what is inside it.

"you're.." he looked at me, and then he looked at the box again. "you're pregnant?"

i nodded with a wide smile on my face. "fuck! are you serious?!"

"of course i am." i answered, he pulled me and hugged me like this is the last time we'll see each other.

"fuck! i'm going to be a father!"

"wait, what?! father?! you?!" jimin oppa asked. "tzuyu, you're pregnant?!" i nodded.

"OH MY GOD!!" jimin oppa shouted in happiness. "MINARI! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE OUR NIECE OR NEPHEW SOON!"

"since when, baby?" he asked. "almost 2 weeks." i answered. "fuck, this is the best gift." he leaned closer and claimed my lips again.

"this is better than yoongi hyung's lamborghini, honestly." i giggled.

"jungkook-ah, kaja." namjoon oppa called. "congratulations to the both of you but we need to go."

"the unnies will take care of me, don't worry." i assured him. "i know." he pecked at my lips again.

"i love you." he said. "i love you too, take care." he pecked at my forehead this time before he walked away from me.

"don't worry, kook. our tzuyu has us." nayeon unnie said as they waved at them.

"we'll take care of mommy jeon!" jeongyeon unmie shouted and smirked.

mommy jeon? so if the unnies started to call me 'mommy jeon', they'll also call jungkook as 'daddy jeon'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 198 10
Once "I can't believe that you cheated on me with Yoongi!" Taehyung Cried as Jungkook looked at the floor not feeling any remorse. But Taehyung still...
11.7K 646 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
118K 3.3K 43
In which, a girl returns to her country, with an unexpected person with her. Highest Rank: #7 in twice (06 /22/ 19) #121 in wattys (04 / 18 / 20) #1...
131K 5.9K 63
"Our story will always be left untold." In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook, the maknaes of the Nation's Boy and Girl Group was chosen to become...