𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

By fIeurir

━━ ❝︎︎ Well, there's got to be a reason you're here. Our meeting couldn't just be an accident.. ❞ ... More

prologue
intro.
ch. 1
Ch. 2

Ch. 3

93 5 1
By fIeurir

Dani's pov

I quickly rushed inside the house to okay the game before my mom stopped me. "You're not gonna do movie night??"

"I've seen the movie you bought like a thousand times, and i wanna play my new game." I said, continuing to run upstairs.

I immediately grabbed my laptop, taking the game and putting it inside the disc slot. A few moments after it downloaded i quickly entered episode one.

Just as i entered the game, it began glitching. It couldn't have been my computer, or the game, both were brand new!

But then i began feeling a sharp almost stinging feeling in my head, as if i got hit in the head hard.

"10-53. Send backup immediately!"

  police?

"306– we need backup, i repeat, we need backu—"

And just like that i woke up. But its was already nighttime. I grabbed my phone next to me. 2:31 am.

How?? It was literally just 4pm like a second ago??

I'm going crazy.

© fIeurir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
124K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...