Miraculas Ninjago

Bởi Lava_Serpant

Wu wants the ninja to have some sort of a normal life so he sends them to school in a DIFFERENT REALM! There... Xem Thêm

New kids
Fencing
Inferno
Ladybug and cat noir
Cookies and games
Urgent
Akumatized villain
Halloween fluff
Christmas sorrows
Christmas sorrows part 2
Mistaken idenity
Siren's song
Hynotic song
Sleepovers
Two new heroes
A/N suggestion
Suspicions
Martial Arts
Sargent
Game
Shocked
Fun and Games
Icy weather
Frosty power couple
Showing off
Secrets Don't Stay Secret
Explanation
Museum
Random question
More secrets?!
Nightmares
All Alone
Not Quite A Reuion
Family Troubles
Oh Right Forgot About That
Unfortunate Turn Of Events
Lots Of Regrets
Strength Of Will
Kai 'talks' to Marionette
Emergance
Sorry
A/N

Fire

3K 94 84
Bởi Lava_Serpant

Can you believe it?" Kai asks the others as he sits down in the cafeteria. "Believe what?" Lloyd asks as he takes a bite of his salad. "Lila got off the hook without getting a punishment because apparently she had already suffered enough emotionally." Kai said with a eye roll. "Just stay calm I'm sure she's just a really good liar." Nya said putting a hand on Kai's who calms down enough to eat his lunch in peace. "So did you make the engineering team?" Lloyd asks Jay and Nya who both nodded. "Little easy if you ask me but it's still fun to build." Nya said. "I dunno the Max guy is quite a genuis when it comes to robotics. Did you see that robot Marcove? It's very advanced." Jay said gesturing to Max over at another table. "Yeah I actually had a decent conversation with him." Zane said. "Max or Marcov?" Lloyd asks. "Both." Zane answers. "What about you Cole? You joining any of the clubs or teams?" Kai asked. "Can't join any of the teams it would be too suspicious if I could lift a dumbbell with only my finger. But I joined the rock climbing club can't climb real mountains but it's still fun." Cole said with a smile. "Wonder what I should join?" Lloyd asks outloud. "There's always chest." Zane suggests and Lloyd nods thoughtful at that.

As they each finish their lunches Kai's putting away his lunch tray when he turns to find Chloe right behind him with a smile. Kai knew that type of smile, it was when someone wanted something from him. "So did you finish the assignment?" Chloe asks. "I finished my part so I hope you finished your part." Kai answers predicting what Chloe would say. "Yeah about that I was thinking I need to do some important work stuff being the mayor's daughter, soooo could you just finish it for me? Pretty please?" Chloe asks with pouty eyes. After looking after Nya since she was three Kai had experience when someone tried to get him to do something no matter the amount of begging. "I don't care if we fail or not your doing your part because I got more important stuff then school work." Kai said in a tone that was final.

"I'll go on a date with you." Chloe tried to bargain, that always got the boys to do what she wanted even Adrien though he usually denied them. Besides it was more a win for her than the boy she just had never met someone who had such pretty eyes or smelled like pine trees naturally. "Is that a bargain or a threat?" Kai asked dryly and Chloe heard some gasps behind her. "The thing is I'm just not very good at English but you got your work done in no time. So maybe you could help me with my part? It's what partners do." Chloe said trying to pull off the dumb blonde act. It always got even the teachers to help her out normally she wouldn't care about her grade. But her father put his foot down this time and said if she got another grade below C- he would cut off her credit card for the rest of the semester. And the teacher knew Sabrina might try to do it for her which is why they said if she did she and that other new kid would both get F-. No amount of anything would get Sabrina to risk a F even if her life depended on it. Kai looked like he was considering it before the water fountain nearby suddenly exploded and drenched Chloe from head to toe in water. Kai got none on himself though even though he was closer. Sabrina and Adrien quickly rushed to Chloe's aid with paper napkins and giving Chloe Adrien's jacket. He did it more out of being polite than anything else. Chloe was about to ask Kai for a answer trying to spare some announce of humiliation from herself. But his annoying sister came up behind him and pulled him away saying they had to get to class. She quickly goes to the nearest bathroom and lets out a shriek muffled by the wet jacket she put in her mouth.

Outside Alya was watching the whole thing and Marionette saw a glint in her eyes whenever she feels she's on to something. "What is it?" Marionette asks her friend. "That was odd right? The fountain just suddenly exploding." Alya asks. "Yeah it was but nothing to worry about plus we saw Chloe get drenched in water that's a win for today." Marionette said with a small chuckle. "Yeah but still just seemed so sudden." Alya said deep in thought. "Whatever you say I'm no reporter." Marionette said. She found the fountain thing pretty weird but it must've gotten broken somehow. Maybe Max had fiddled with it or something either way it wasn't something you needed to worry yourself about.

"That was risky sis." Kai said as he and Nya walked down the empty hallway. "Oh come on you know what she was doing. Your not that hotheaded." Nya said and Kai grumbles. "It's not my fault she couldn't resist my natural good looks." Kai said with a cocky grin and Nya rolls her eyes at her big brother that was somehow related to her. "Also I was handling it fine. Besides I don't want to get a bad grade as much as I say otherwise so I may as well help her." Kai said. "But she's not nice! She's just using it as a excuse to sink her claws into you." Nya said. "I've gone up against a snake the size of a skyscraper I can handle her." Kai said confidently.

"But we have training." Nya tried she really didn't want this brat getting anywhere near her brother if she had any say in it. "Not tomorrow. I'll talk to her and we can work on the project then. Without the sink exploding." Kai said with a teasing tone. "But she's a spoil brat." Nya grumbles. "Come on I'm sure it's fine. Besides I can take her without any fire power to help." Kai said. Nya really didn't want that the protective sibling thing went both ways though Nya was more subtle about it. "Fine but if your not back by 6:00 pm sharp I will drown her and you." Nya said threateningly. "Okay mom." Kai said with a eye roll as they got to class.

Next day after school

After fencing class Kai was heading out of the school when he bumped into Nino. Literally Nino was listening to music and didn't see Kai coming as the two smashed into each other. "Watch where your going." Kai grumbles rubbing his head. "Sorry dude. Where are you going in such a hurry?" Nino asked as Kai helped him up. "Chloe is making me come and help her with our assignment. I would rather just go home and hang with my brothers." Kai said with a groan. "That's tough especially since Adrien was her obvious crush since they were in preschool. But hey now your the new poor sap who has to deal with her." Nino said with a chuckle. "Your lucky you got Cole he's the best you could've been paired with." Kai grumbles. "Yeah he's a cool dude but can you believe how strong he is? I could've sworn I saw him lift at least 50 pounds of books with only one hand like it was nothing." Nino said. "He's a rock climber you need to be strong for that stuff." Kai said with a shrug it wasn't a lie. "Yeah that's right but what did you mean hang with your brothers? I thought you only had the one sister?" Nino asked. "I consider Jay, Cole, Zane, and Lloyd my brothers Nya's my sister by blood but we consider the guys brothers to. We even have a saying iron sharpens iron, brother sharpens brother." Kai said using his favourite quote of sensei Wu's. "That's deep I should use it on my little brother but he might take it literally and start playing with the knives." Nino said and Kai let out a chuckle. "Anyway I better go Nya said if I'm not back by six she'll throw me in the river." Kai said walking off.

"Want a ride? I'm going to Chloe's for a photo shoot." Adrien calls coming over to the two. Kai was hesitant but since he offered and it would be quicker he agrees to it and Adrien and Nino get in the gray car that had pulled up. "Nice ride who's your parents?" Kai asked and Adrien looks suprised by this. "My father's Gabriel Agreste suprised you don't know that he's a pretty big deal in the fashion industry." Adrien said with a shrug. "And your mother?" Kai asked and Nino shakes his head while Adrien looks sullen.

"His mother disappeared a year ago." Natalie said from the front seat. Kai looked suprised but he didn't say sorry to hear that he actually looked like he could relate. "I know the feeling my parents disappeared when I was seven." Kai said placing a comforting hand on Adrien's shoulder. Nino blinks in suprise guess that explains the over protective sibling thing. "What was she like?" Kai asked. "She was the kindest person you would ever meet. She always knew how to make me laugh even in the saddess times." Adrien said with a smile at the memory. "I'm sure she'll come back." Kai said and the look in his eyes made you believe it would actually happen.

When they pull up to the hotel they get out and go through the doors. Nino is unimpressed while Adrien is used to the stuff and Kai doesn't spare a second glance. The lobby was large with a front desk that was large enough to be a hallway. The floor was white marble matching the walls that had fancy art on display with roses and a glass table in the middle. There was a news crew nearby and when they saw Adrien they quickly flocked to him like vultures.

"Nadiea Shumock. Don't be rude it's just the news can you tell us more about your father's new line of clothing?" Nadiea asks as a camera man zooms in on his face. Nino and Kai just stand off to the side when Kai goes up to the receptionist. "Hi Chloe and me are going to work on our assignment together could you direct me to her?" Kai asked the lady. She looks up from her computer and looks him up and down. "She will be down in a minute." She said and continues to type. "Bet that minute will be a hour." Nino whispers and laughs at his own joke. Kai goes over and sits on a nearby bench while scrolling through his phone.

In the kitchen

"Now girls remember what do we never do?" Alya's mother asks her twin girls who she had no other option but to bring to work with her. The two girls giggle and say the answer in union. "Never leave a open fire." They say. "That's right now I'm trusting you to stay safe while I go prepare Ms. Bugoise dish okay?" Alya's mother asks her two little girls. "Yes mum." They say sweetly. They both wore matching outfits only one of them was blue and the other pink. Alya's mother leaves them in the kitchen while she goes to the outside kitchen that is used for entertainment cooking. "So what do you want to do?" The pink twin asks her sister. "I know we should cook mommy dinner." The blue one said and the pink one nods her head excitedly as they get to work.

They begin throwing in random ingredients in a bowl then stir it together. They then pour it into a tin bowl and turn the oven on and put it in. "Let's go grab some sprinkles from the pantry." The pink one said and the blue one nods as they run into the pantry slamming the door behind them. It shuts with such a bang that the nearby cabinet falls over in front of the door. When the girls hear the crash they get scared and can't get out they bang against the door but it won't budge and no one can hear them. "Sis do you smell smoke?" The blue one asks with a trembling lip and the other one nods.

Back outside

"FIRE! THERE'S A FIRE IN THE KITCHEN!" Someone yells as people see flames through the door of the kitchen. Someone pulls the fire alarm and everyone immediately starts running out screaming. As everyone evacuated the building Chloe and her father came out both equally worried about loosing the hotel. "My daughters! Where are my little girls?" A lady in a chef's uniform screams out. Nino goes over and comforts her saying they'll find them but doesn't look so sure. Adrien seems to try and get away but his body guard grabs his hand to keep him from leaving. The smoke belows out of the hotel windows and it seemed to be spreading. The fire fighters won't get there in time. Kai thinks to himself as he watches the smoke below. Despite his brain telling him otherwise he can't just sit back and do nothing.

He runs into the building despite people's effort to stop him as he runs into the fire. The lobby was filled with smoke as Kai goes up the stairs feeling the heat of the roaring fire. He gets to the kitchen door if the mother was a chef the girls might've been looking for her in the kitchen. When he arrives at the floor he finds it covered in fire of what used to be the dining area. Kai takes a risk and runs through it he was immune to getting burned by the flames but the girls weren't. His hoodie is burned beyond repair but he doesn't mind as he makes his way to the kitchen he uses his powers to dampen most of the flames. "HELP! MOMMY!" He hears the voices of two little girls cry out. He follows them to a pantry that had a cabinet over it blocking the entrance. He wasn't Cole but Kai with much difficulty manages to push it out of the way and opens the door to find twin girls crying on the other side.

"Who are you?" They ask in union. "I'm going to get you to your mother." Kai answered. Suddenly a beam falls on him and hits him hard on the head. He touches the back of his head to find blood but he ignores the pain it was getting these girls out safely. "Cover your mouths don't exhale the smoke." Kai orders to two girls who do as their told covering there mouths with thier hands. Kai hoists the two girls up and goes back through the burning dining room. The girls are clutching onto him like thier life depends on it which it does. Another beam falls from the roof and lands right infront of them blocking their way to the fire escape. The girls screamed as the heat almost burned their skin. They bury themselves in Kai's chest and while thier not looking he puts out the flames with his sheer will power. He then jumps over the beam and turns his head to see the kitchen in complete flames that place was not being repaired any time soon. He quickly goes down the escape as the flames grow bigger and bigger he wanted to put them all out but that would cause more suspicion than he needed. He runs outside with the two girls clutching onto him just as firefighters and an ambulance arrived. He looks down at the two girls who were coughing their lungs out from the smoke they inhaled and their clothing was a little singed but nothing that wouldn't heal.

He heard a cry of joy as the mother and Nino ran over to them and the mother took the two girls into her arms. "My babies!" She cries tears in her eyes as they both cry into her uniform. Nino gives Kai a grateful smile before it turns to one of horror and Kai touched his forehead that was now bleeding a lot more pronounced. He doesn't manage to get another word out before everything goes black as he registers the throbbing in his skull.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 56 12
The Ninja you know of are no longer capable of being the heroes Ninjago deserves, it's up to the next generation to control their newfound powers and...
2.7K 117 21
I don't own Ninjago. Kai and his sister Nya attend the same high school together, everything is normal until Kai starts behaving strangely, seemingl...
Spirits Bởi isa

Fanfiction

633 28 9
Six different teenagers are expected to change their life and unleash their inner "spirit". How are they gonna cope with basically becoming superhero...
52K 1.6K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...